[Reviews - 94] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a society where the amount of tax you pay determines your size, Drew must learn to survive within his growing world and find a way to get his life back on track before he dwindles down too far beyond repair.

After an injustice is cast upon him, he just might have a plan.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Muscle, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 49311 Read: 125023
Published: September 12 2021 Updated: December 03 2021
Story Notes:

I got the idea for a money = size story from SoleWriter and I think it's a super interesting way to do it that can lead to some good moments.

If you're reading the story for the first time, this has become a lot more than 'some good moments' and has developed into a fleshed out story, with some porn sprinkled (doused) in of course.

I hope you enjoy!

1. Shitty Day by fosmat [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (1475 words)

Introductory chapter, not much action.

 

2. The Incident by fosmat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1770 words)

I've decided the direction I'm going to take the story in so stay tuned, and as always hope you enjoy!

 

3. Last Commute by fosmat [Reviews - 0] (1490 words)

Bit less action-packed in this one, but hopefully still an enjoyable chapter.

 

4. Census Date by fosmat [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2714 words)

Took me a bit to finish this one, I struggled to fit everything in that I wanted to, but nevertheless I hope you enjoy!

 

5. Normandy Law by fosmat [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2436 words)

Bit of action and big plot points established, hope you enjoy!

 

6. Stress Relief by fosmat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3386 words)

Plot dialogue at the start, then Drew and Taylor hit the gym.

Was gonna bring Casey back but I couldn't resist doing a Taylor gym chapter. 

Hope you enjoy!

7. Oceans Fourteen by fosmat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3588 words)

A farewell and the break in, hope all goes well for our hero.

Hope you enjoy too!

 

8. The Reunion by fosmat [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2945 words)

Uh oh, Casey is back.

For all my fellow humiliation and foot lovers out there, this one is for you.

Also, for anyone curious about the size brackets, I've replied to a review by Ancient Relic with what they are.

Hope you enjoy!

 

9. Cute Name by fosmat [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2989 words)

More Casey and Drew interaction.

Lots of teasing and humiliation.

Hope you enjoy!

 

10. Best Friend by fosmat [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2801 words)

Casey hangs out with a friend.

General humiliation, bit of everything.

Hope you enjoy!

 

11. Dress Up by fosmat [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3084 words)

Casey gets ready for the costume party.

Breast action and the usual. 

Hope you enjoy!

 

12. Party Time by fosmat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3408 words)

Huge rager and Casey and Drew have a little, uh, heart to heart.

Hope you enjoy!

13. Breaking News by fosmat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3160 words)

Taylor is back in a big way.

Drew overhears something very important. 

Hope you enjoy!

14. Broken Escape by fosmat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3050 words)

Taylor and Austin get to know each other and Drew makes a decision.

Hope you enjoy!

15. New Plan by fosmat [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2425 words)

Bit of a shorter chapter, not much size content, but still important! 

Drew and Casey have a conversation. 

Hope you enjoy!

16. Little Errand by fosmat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3656 words)

And I'm back. Sorry, exams and whatnot popped up, so needed to divert my focus. 

The long-awaited Susan chapter is here. Bit of backstory and then the errand.

Hope you enjoy!

Also, I've linked a proper email to this account and also created a twitter which is in my bio, so if you ever want to get in contact those are the two things I'll check.

17. Mundane Memories by fosmat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2431 words)

Okay scratch an update a week, they'll come whenever (though I'll try to get it as close to a week-ish as I can).

Taylor and Drew remember a couple of good moments they shared together.

Casey prepares for Susan's return.

Hope you enjoy!

18. The Confrontation by fosmat [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2503 words)

A standard mother and daughter bonding experience.

Hope you enjoy!