- Text Size +

"So all I have to do is sign this and I'll be on the show?" Cole says to the lady in front of him. "Yes! Just read it over if you'd like, sign at the bottom and we will be good to go!". Cole thinks for a moment. Is this really a good idea? I don't even know what this show is exactly. The advertisement just asks for physically fit applicants ready to test their skills in a new survival reality show. They'll probably just throw us on an island somewhere and see how long we make it before tapping out or something.

He reads over the contract a little. Nothing seems too unusual. Before signing he looks up at the lady one more time and asks a question. "So what exactly is this show? What are we signing up for?".

She smiles and says "We can't reveal too much but it's similar to other shows focused on adapting and surviving in strange locations. I know you probably want a little more detail but to keep the show more entertaining we need the location and goals to be a surprise".

Cole nods and hesitantly signs the contract.

"Perfect! You're all set, just head down the hall and wait in the last room on the left so we can prepare you for the show".

Cole thanks the lady and walks down the hall and into a room that looks similar to a patient's room in a hospital. He assumes he's going to get a physical or something before being flown off to god knows where.

After waiting around a bit a woman in a nurse's outfit walks in holding a cup of what looks like orange juice.

"Helo Cole! I just need you to drink this and we will move on to the next step to prepare you for the show." she says.

She hands the cup to Cole. Cole looks at it with a puzzled look on his face. "What is this?" he asks. "Once you drink it we will be able to fully examine you and get you on to the show!" she says.

Well that didn't answer my question at all. Cole shrugs and drinks the strange liquid. At first, he doesn't feel anything. Soon after he gets a headache. "Hey nurse, I think that liquid is giving me a headache. Is that normal?" he asks."That just means it's working." she replies.

Cole's eyes start to feel heavy. He starts fighting off a strong urge to fall asleep."Nurse......I don't......I......think......tired." Cole says right before he passes out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two men enter the room with a stretcher. They lift Cole up and place him on it. They carry him out of the room and into another full of large machines with people strapped up to them.

"He can go in that one." one of the guys say. The two men sit Cole down in the machine and hook him up.

"I can't believe these people are okay with this. Experimental tech like this scares me." one guy says."

I don't think they even know about it yet. From what I've heard they all think they're going to be flown out somewhere or something.

I don't think the players here will like the surprise too much but the viewers probably will." the other man replies.They flip a few switches on the machine and leave the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole wakes up and finds himself laying on the ground. 

What the hell happened? 

He slowly gets up and looks around. He sees five other people around him. It takes a moment for him to look arround at his surroundings but when he does, he notices something terrifying to him.

He now stands in the middle of a living room, but it's astonishingly massive in scale. 

What the fuck! Why is this room so big! Or, are we small? If so we'd be like ants at this size. What the fuck is going on!

Cole joins the group of people.

"This is kind of cool!" one girl says.

"So what is this going to be like one of those shows where a bunch of people are living together but they're bug sized? Seems kinda silly to me." a guy says before noticing you.

"Hey! Welcome to the group. We all woke up a little before you so I'll introduce myself. My name is John. I'm 24 years old. I'm from Colorado and I do rock climbing".

"Wow do you always introduce yourself like a typical reality TV star John? Anyway, I'm Marissa. I'm a cook in my hometown".

"Hello! My name is Allison. I've been playing soccer for years and trying to go pro. Figured this would be good exposure for me".

"My name is Arron. I just want to be a famous influencer."

"And I'm Josh. I don't know why I'm here. I signed up as a joke and for some reason they picked me".

Cole smiles and shakes everyone's hands. "Nice to meet you all. My name is Cole. I'm a personal trainer. Sorry to cut right to the chase but do any of you know what is going on here?".

"Nope! The last thing we all remember is drinking some weird orange drink, then waking up here." Allison says.

"I'm sure they'll explain the rules to us soon." Josh says.

The group talk about more theories on what the show is about. After a few minutes of talking Cole notices a thumping noise coming from another room. "What do you think that is?" Cole asks the group. "Maybe it's a regular sized person." John says sarcastically, the whole group laughs.

The door opens. Three giant women walk in.

"What the fuck! I was right! No way!" John says in shock.