- Text Size +

It was warm while the soft flesh of lauren beat me into the sole of her shoe. Lauren is a highschool dancer with a boyfriend named Sean. Sean had recently gone missing. I'm Sean. I had been previously dating Lauren for 3 years. One day when I was coming home from football practice I stopped by Lauren's house to say its over. Bad choice.

After I told Lauren she seemed overly cool about it and even offered me a drink to celebrate a new frindship... I out of lack of knowledge took the drink so as not to offend her and gulped it down. After a while I began to feel dizzy and passed out.

When I woke up I was in Lauren's room. Naked. There stood my slender, blonde, athletic, hot, blue eyed, EX-girlfriend half naked as well. Only she seemed to extend into the spacious skies eternally. I trembled as she spoke. "Sean... 3 years we've been going out... and you think that a lousy, cheesy, farewell 'I'll always love you' speech is going to make up for the time I've spent on you!!!" Frightened I backed up... "I'm sorry!!??" I stuttered. "Her voice booming like a goddess over me, "OH you will certainly be sorry slave!"

That occured a month ago and everyday since then ive been tortured. I rarely talk to my owner anymore unless its a command or humiliation. At the moment I am a toy for her beautiful feet. I have a foot fetish and she never quite appreciated that until now. I guess she feels that I should know what it really feels like being 1 inch tall next to a 9 inch foot.

That potion she handed to me on the fateful day causes me to feel pain yet I can't die. It causes me to feel hungry yet I don't need food or water, and I don't need a restroom. She loves to dominate me. In fact for the past 4 days straight I have left her feet. Her gorgeus feet. The are painted pink by me of course because I am in charge of all her pedicure needs and smell of sweat due to her intense dancing. I just hope this is the worst...

Chapter End Notes:
not the worst