- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2021/10/09]

Winner of the September 2021 free commission over on my SubscribeStar, Rodderick, I get my first in depth look into the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.  I had always known of the series, but this gave me an excuse to learn more about it, and I wasn’t expecting it to have such rich, fleshed out world building.  Great series, amazing commission, thank you Rodderick for getting me into MGE!

Tags:  Oppai Loli, Loli, Lactation, Motherly, Gentle, Unbirth, Reverse-Rape, Monster Girls, Age Regression


 

 

Even as far out in the infrequently traveled border villages of the world, the teachings of the Order tell of the dangers of the Monster Girls.  The fall of the great nation of Lescatie, the depravity of the Fallen God, the debauchery that runs rampant in the Demon Realm, all warnings so that the uncorrupted will remain vigilant against the allure of those that have given in to the insatiable lust of Monsterization.

 

And yet, the farmer was far from his usual fields, making his way into an area of the woods that was unfamiliar to him.  Just as few people travel to his remote village, they were also largely accosted by Monster Girls influenced by the current Demon Lord, so usually these wooded areas would be safe.  Other than the Lady of the Lake of Milk, Ami, or the Lady of Milk and Honey as the townsfolk started calling her, an Apsara that made her home in the small lake his village was founded on, he had never seen another Monster Girl before.  That is, until a small girl with noticeably large breasts and a set of horns wrapped up in a dark cloak came into town.  He hadn’t gotten a good look at the young girl, but he did notice she had hooved feet with legs covered in white fur and black splotches.  She was definitely a Holstaur, one of the Monster Girls that even the Order was tolerant towards, and despite her looking like she was a couple decades younger than him, Alex was instantly enamored with her.

 

It was quite unusual for anyone to come to such a remote place, let alone a child by herself, so her presence was the talk of the village for a few days before she left, but shortly after rumors of a branch of the Sabbath had been established in the forest near-by began to spread.  Shortly after, several men disappeared from the village, young and old, without a word to their family’s.  People were quick to accuse the lone girl as a member of it, but Lady Ami was quick to discourage such baseless rumors, since the Sabbath is synonymous with ‘lolita supremacy’, given it is their core mandate and guiding principle.  The baphomet that are the core founders of the organization are infamous for their hate of matured female bodies, and Holstaurs are particularly despised as their breasts resist even the most powerful spells of transformation, or so Lady Ami had said.

 

However, it was still a fact that a branch of the Sabbath had very likely been established nearby, and so while someone was sent to the nearest town that could communicate with the Order for help, there was a tense atmosphere over the village.  While Lady Ami tried to calm everyone of their anxieties, when villagers began to disappear, people began to lock themselves in their homes, refusing to come out.

 

Most of Alex’s family had also recently refused to leave the house, but whether it was his sense of responsibility or foolhardiness and ignorance of just how dangerous the Sabbath could be for men like him, he continued life as normally as he could.  But, the night before, while he was out at the tavern run by Lady Ami with a couple of his neighbors and friends, he overheard a curious thing from his village’s best hunter, Joseph.  He was reporting to Lady Ami about a cave leading underground in the forest to the north, and that he saw young girls coming and going from it.  However, Joseph wasn’t sure if they were members of the Sabbath since he noticed that a fair number of them had chest far more developed for their apparent ages.  Alex didn’t hear much more after that, as Lady Ami took him to her private room to hear more, but that didn’t matter anymore to the dark-haired man.  As soon as he heard the physical description of the girls entering and exiting the cave, the only thing he could think of was that girl who had come through town before, who was last seen heading north.

 


 

 

“Can I see her again?  I never even got to learn her name…”  Since his village was the furthest north, there were no roads leading through the forest.  While he used to play in the woods around his family’s farm near the south-east side of town, it had been a couple decades since he had last ventured into untamed forested areas.  “What if that place is a branch of the Sabbath?  I’d be walking right into a den of lust and depravity, just like the Order warned about.”  Even though he was unsure of himself, that didn’t stop him from continuing forward.  The Holstaur girl, whose face he hadn’t even seen, kept coming to mind and pushing him forward.  “Sarah said she saw her leave Lady Ami’s house and head north when she left…  Did she come here on purpose?  Was she actually an advance scout for the Sabbath, or was she trying to flee before they caught up to her?”

 

His thoughts running wild, Alex continued northward as best he could, not even thinking of marking the path back so he didn’t get lost.  The only landmark he knew to look for was a formation of three rocks that stood leaning against each other in a clearing somewhere close to the mountains, but even after hours of wandering he couldn’t find it.

 

“Damn it, where is this place?  Joseph was still with Lady Ami when I left, but he’ll find me in no time once he comes back out.”  Leaning up against a large tree to give his legs a rest, Alex wiped the sweat from his brow and loosened his shirt collar.  “If only Thomas or Old Man Samson didn’t disappear, they would have been able to find it I bet.”  Of the several friends of his that had vanished since the rumors of the Sabbath began to circulate, his woodcutter childhood friend and the near-venerable hunter that imparted more than a few valuable life lessons on him were two of the ones he was missing the most currently.   Licking his parched lips, Alex drew his canteen from his belt, but from the weight alone he could tell it was all but empty.  “Shit.”  Scarcely a couple drops wouldn’t be enough to quench his thirst, however, the river that fed the lake the divine Apsara lived in came down from the mountain.  “I should be a bit west of it right now… I think.”  Not a trained woodsman, Alex was still generally able to tell the direction based on the position of the sun, and started heading due east.

 

After a few minutes of foraging, he could barely hear the sound of water flowing, so Alex picked up the pace and soon came to the river.  Unlike the lake the Lady Ami lived in, the water hadn’t yet been mixed with her heavenly amrita, so while it didn’t reinvigorate his energy, it was delicious to his dehydrated body.  Drinking until satisfied and then refilling his canteen, he decided to allow his body to absorb a bit of the water before continuing his search, and splashed a bit of water on his face to cool down.

 

“Maybe I should take a quick-!?”  Pulling at his collar to air out his torso, Alex leaned back over a rock when he heard the unmistakable chitter of young girls approaching the river from further upstream.  “Little girls?  The Sabbath!  Their headquarters must be close by.”  

 

Slowly stalking up the riverside in the cover of the tree line, he soon came upon a group of girls gathering water in buckles.  None of them looked older than twelve, with some of the obviously non-human ones looking half that.  Girls riding broomsticks in oversized hats and red coats, dark-haired girls wearing skin tight clothes of purple and pink, there were even tiny, winged, blue-haired girls fluttering around them as they talked and splashed around in the walk.  However, the one that caught Alex’s attention the most was one girl that was the shortest and youngest looking of the bunch.  Running around the forest without her usual leather apron or her vibrant orange hair tied up in her trademark twin-tail style was a girl he’d recognize anywhere.

 

“Mrs. Hammerfall!?”  Despite her look, the dwarven woman, like all others, looked far younger than her actual age.

 

While there is a healthy number of dwarves living in the village now, Mrs. Hammerfall was one of the only to move and settle in long ago when the village was first founded and is fond of taking care of children when parents need a babysitter.  It is unlikely that any human living in the village that didn’t move there after adulthood hasn’t had their diapers changed by her at some point and she often jokes that, with enough time, she’ll change their diapers again.  Yet there she is, standing naked as the day she was born without a hint of shame as she helped fetch water by the barrelful!

 

“She was one of the first to go missing after the initial wave of disappearances.  Was she abducted by the Sabbath, or did she intend to find the missing people and get captured by them?  Dwarves are an ideal race for Sabbath branches I guess…”  He wasn’t close enough to make out what they were talking about, but for some reason he wasn’t able to take his eyes off the older dwarf woman.  None of them seemed to notice him peeking at them, and after filling their containers the others started heading back into the forest, leaving Mrs. Hammerfall as her barrels took longer.  Creeping out of the bush, he picked up a pebble at his feet and tossed it close to her, getting her attention.  “Mrs. Hammerfall, w-what are you doing?”  Taking off his shirt, he offered it to the orange-haired woman, trying to avert his eyes.

 

“Oh my, Alex?  What’re you doin’ so far inta the woods?”  Reacting as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her to be there, Mrs. Hammerfall brazenly walked up to the young man.  “What?  Can’t look yer old nanny inda face?  Ya used ta love taking baths with me halfa hammer strike passed.”

 

Brushing, Alex was happy there was nobody else around.  It was typical behavior for her to use stories of someone’s childhood to embarrass them.  “That was decades ago.  Now, put this one.  I don’t know where to look at you.”

 

“Jus’a few short decades, and lookit how much you’ve grown.  Well, I’m ain’t shy; gawk all ya want, wherev’a stikes yer fancy.  Ain’t like I got much ta show though.”  Smiling mischievously, she still took his shirt, which when she wore it fit more like a dress.  “Yer ma and sis got more tits than I e’er had, and that daughter o’ yers already got a my tiny butt beat.  Besides, I haven’t taken a new husband in years, so there’s no harm in lettin’ a young stud like you look.”

 

She was definitely acting more flirty than normal… or at least more aggressively flirty.  Even though to humans she is quite old, dwarves never aged like humans did and Mrs. Hammerfall left her homeland with her father after he learned the succubi Monsterized her mother.  Lady Ami vouched that Mrs. Hammerfall wasn’t in danger of fully Monsterizing herself, but it did make it easier for her to keep taking new husbands as her old ones passed.  “D-Did the Sabbath do this to you?  You never…”

“Oh, that’s right.  Ya must be lookin’ fer the Sabbath to be this far north.”  Eyeing him in a way that made him feel like a piece of meat, she grabbed him by the wrist and grabbed one of her barrels of water, dragging him in the direction that the other girls left.  “I barely realized it’s been many winters since Anna passed, I’m sure you’re plenty backed up.  Did you come all this way lookin’ fer lil’ ol’ me?”

 

“She’s still got her memories, but the Mrs. Hammerfall I know isn’t nearly so… childish and selfish.”  Flustered at the display of the kindly loli hag that in part helped raise not just him, but also his daughter, though he never looked at her with lust before, he couldn’t help but be turned on by her now.  “Uh… um, n-no, no… You’re as tough as they come, not even the Sabbath could make you do something you didn’t want to do without getting their heads dented in.”

 

Giggling at the compliment, the young-looking dwarf jerked his arm a bit harder to pull him off balance and whirled her head around to kiss him on the cheek.  “Keep it up and I might jus take ya fer m’self.  But yer right.  Levi merely gave me a choice, and nothin’ wrong with a bit o’ fun, even at my age, right?  So then, why’re ya lookin’ for the Sabbath?”

 

“Uh… well, I r-remembered how much the Sabbath are supposed to hate girls with big breasts, a-and there was that Holstaur girl that came through recently…”  He was already embarrassed to have the woman he saw as a second mother flirting so openly with him, so to admit he was here for a little girl he didn’t even know the name of.

 

“Oh, Mimi!  Good girl that one.  Well, c’mon then.”  Dragging her catch into a small clearing at the foot of the mountain, Mrs. Hammerfall pointed to a tri-rock formation ahead as some young girls entered and exited from.  “We’ll see how lucky ya git.”

 

“What!?  You mean, s-she really was a member of the Sabbath?”  It was more shocking to him that a girl with such large, unwieldy breasts was part of such staunch loli supremacists.

 

As they entered the cave, almost every girl they passed looked at him like a piece of prime meat to pounce on, only restraining themselves because of the dwarf woman guiding him.  “‘Course she was, best one ta make contact with Lady Ami, so now our branch is free ta operate as we see fit.  Makes it easier for you ta join too, don’it?”

 

“Lady Ami!?  But she didn’t seem any differ-!?”  Thinking back on it, the divine Apsara normally kept dealings as public as possible to avoid the kind of unnecessary misunderstanding that her race’s appearance tends to draw.  Her conversation with Joseph last night may not have been something for the public to hear, but she’d normally take him to the Guard Captain’s office for something like that.  “But… but she sent Jim to contact the Order.  Maybe she’s only pretending to catch them off guard?”

 


 

 

As he was dragged deeper and deeper, Alex realized that they were passing many corridors and chambers, both of which the echoes of pleasure could be heard.  This branch was already so sprawling and complex, and the deeper he went, the more the atmosphere stunk of sweat and cum.  While he became increasingly anxious the deeper underground they went, his dwarven guide, by contrast, seemed to become more energetic and comfortable.  The dwarven people were originally a subterranean people, so that much made sense, but also made this perverted version of the woman that helped raise him regain some of the sense of security he always had in her.  Walking a bit closer to her, he nervously placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Oh-ho?  Didya wanna come play with me afterall, Alex?  I’m already lookin’ afta Sammy, so I thought I’d give ya a chance ta see Mimi again.”  Seeing how unsure he was, Mrs. Hammerfall was only controlling herself because she could still feel her sex filled with another man’s seed and her lingering maternal feeling wanting to make him happy, however long such selfless feeling might last her now.

 

“Sammy?  As in, Old Man Samson?”  Since she often used a person’s nickname from when they were a child she looked after, he had heard her call the aging man that constantly.  And now that he knew a Sabbath was operating in the area, it didn’t surprise him that some of the missing people would be here, but hearing that she was so willing to claim her fellow villagers was much more surprising.  “Uh…  Well, I guess.  Just, try not to break the old bag of bones I guess?”

 

Smirking back at him as they entered a large, vaulted cavern, lit by dozens of magical orbs held by sconces that barred the unmistakable trademark of the ex-stonesmith dragging him around, she took him to a gathering of other men, some confused and scared, others excited and horny.  “If only ya knew what that man did to me behind closed doors.  Howdya think I remained husbandless fer so long?  Not by bein’ dickless, I’ll tell ya.  We jus didn’t want anythin’ too… complicated.”  Dropping Alex off near the back of the collection of men, she turned to leave, looking over her shoulder and winked.  “And doncha worry ‘bout Sammy.  This place has a way of invigoratin’ even the oldest of us fogies.”

 

While he still wasn’t completely sure about joining a Sabbath, it was heartwarming to see Mrs. Hammerfall move and speak with so much energy… maybe a bit too much energy, and he didn’t need the image of someone who looked as young as her riding the body of a venerable old man.  “What have I gotten myself into?”  Looking around, there were far more Sabbath members than he was expecting, and these were just the ones that were free at the moment.  He was standing with about ten other men, some of which he didn’t recognize at all, and the girls still in the room were simply giddy was naughty designs of them.

 

“One of these fantastic little girls, hopefully.”  The guy next to him seemed to be in the camp of those entering the Sabbath willingly, and from the tent in his pants, was just as horny as the girls nearly wetting themselves over them.  “That orange-haired one seemed particularly nice, brother.  I see you’re a man of impeccable tastes.  The younger they look, the better, am I right?”

 

It was the exact time of behavior one would expect from someone who wanted to join a Sabbath, so while it didn’t bother Alex, there was something about the fact that it was Mrs. Hammerfall he was talking about that irritated him.  “Hey, that’s the woman who helped raise me.”

 

Rather than pick up on the dark-haired man’s anger, the guy instead gave him a thumbs up and grinned from ear to ear.  “Lucky you, man.  I just want to grab that-”

 

“Ahem, silence!”  While projected loud enough to echo off the wall, the voice was surprisingly calm and even toned, drawing the attention of everyone in the cavern towards the raised platform near the back.

 

Stepping forward was a young girl with her brown hair tied back in twin ponytails held in place with a pair of skulls from some creature that had a long snout.  A pair of brown horns rose for the top of her head, curling back but not wrapping around on themselves.  Her torso, arms and legs resembled that of a preteen girl, but light brown fur covered her limbs from the elbow and knees down; her hands ending in four digit, clawed fingers and hooves where her feet should be.  What little clothing she wore left nothing to the imagination, but conveyed the sense of importance and authority she wielded.  Even without the cape and scythe they typically are depicted with, it was obvious that this was a baphomet, the leader of any given branch of the Sabbath… or at least she would have if not for one, or rather two large differences.  Walking slightly ahead but to either side of her were two young boys, no older than ten at best, each supporting a single breast that hung from the baphomet’s chest.  Despite being from a race that all but embodied the concept of ‘loli’, not even most Holstaurs got anywhere near as big of a chest as she had.

 

“Time is short and my girls’ patience is even shorter, so I’ll keep this brief.  As you can see, this Sabbath is a bit different.”  Petting the back of the heads of the boys carrying her chest for her, she grinned menacingly and lewdly.  “Alright girls!  Time to get this initiation going!  Good luck to all the ‘fresh meat’.”  Turning to walk away, as the girls surrounding the group of men closed in promising fun and pleasure, Alex could barely hear the oppai-loli speak to her boob-bearers.  “C’mon Jimmy, Tommy, you both look rested enough for a couple dozen more rounds, each.”

 

“Jimmy!?  Tommy!?  Oh Chief God!  They look exactly like Thomas and Jim did when they were- ah!”  As someone grabbed him by the collar, Alex wasn’t able to make out what more she said, something about giving them milk or something, but his focus was redirected as several other hands grabbed at him and his clothes as the giggles and sensual whispers drowned out any other sounds.  “Huh?  W-Wait a second!  S-Stop it.” His field of view was already completely covered in nothing but the flat, budding chests; tight, perk tushes; smooth, squishy pussies and various amounts of baby fat giving thin limbs and stomachs a cute roundess.  Loose items like his backpack and canteen were already taken from him and the excited girls were working at his belt and trousers, and he was powerless to do anything against them.  “Th-There’s too many of them, and they’re so strong.”

 

Even if there was only a single Witch or Monster Girl grappling him, Alex knew he didn’t really have a chance at escaping.  The strength of Monster GIrls aside, the magical power acquired by a human woman when she transforms into a Witch meant even those that were physically weaker than him had more than enough options to detain him.  And yet, there it wasn’t for his family or daughter that he tried to resist his fate, it wasn’t even the memory of his beloved, late wife.  As his shirt was torn from his body and his trousers dropped, the figure that came to his mind was that of the young Holstaur who’s face he didn’t even know.

 

However, as he was about to be pinned to the ground and used like a toy and source of Spirit Energy, a powerful, small hand grabbed him by the shoulders and he was yanked up and out of the group of girls piling on top of him and hoisted up in the air.

 

“Hey!  What’s the big idea?”        “Onii-chan!”            “Who dares!?”

    “Onii-chan!  Semen!  Please gimme your semen!”    “Furn?  What are you doing!?”

“No fair!  I want Onii-chan!”    “Get back here you damn dwarf!”        “Come back!”

 

There was a chorus of complaints and lamentation as Alex felt himself being carried away, looking down to see an unlikely savior in the form of the orange-haired dwarf!  “Sorry girls!  You’ll haf'ta allow me one last moth'ly act fer this 'un.  He came all this way fer someone special!”  Hollering back to the pile of disappointed, horny girls, Mrs. Hammerfall dashed down a nearby hall that led further into the underground complex.

 


 

 

“Mrs. Hammerfall?!  Wh-Where are you taking me?”  Confused, relieved and embarrassed by how she was holding him up, naked for all they pass to see, Alex couldn’t make sense of why she’d save him after leaving him to the wolves.

 

“Didn’t I tell ya already?  Ya came ‘ere fer a reason, so figured I’d help ya one last time.”  Her small, chubby feet slapping loudly against the stone floor with each step, they quickly came upon a doorway and she set him down in front of it.  “Now, have fun Alex.  Next time I see ya, well I was always hopin' to take ya as a husband if it weren’t for Anna’s meddlin', still probably had time before all this started.”  Pulling him in for another kiss on the cheek, unlike all the motherly times she had done it to him growing up or the pseudo-lustful one she gave him earlier, there was a warm affection behind her plump, soft lips.  “Now git yer cute behind in dere ‘fore I change my mind.  This still counts as an initiation!”  Slapping him roughly on the back, causing him to stumble into the decently-sized room, she waved him off before heading back to her room.

 

His back stinging from the strike of the dwarf, Alex looked around the bare room, and froze when he saw a girl sitting on a blanket on a pile of hay smiling at him.  She was easily identifiable as a Holstaur by her yellow horns, white and black hair, and similarly color-schemed furry legs, but Alex instantly recognized her by the massive, almost comically so, mammaries that hung from the girl’s young body.  “M-Mimi?”

 

“Ara, do I know you?”  While she seemed surprised that he knew her name, she smiled warmly and gently all the same.  “Oh, that’s right.  Furn must have mentioned my name.  She told me you came all this way to find me when you heard the Sabbath was around.  Thank you for your concern.”

 

“Oh, n-no, I…”  Blushing as she giggled and got up to greet him, Alex looked away for a moment before he felt something land on his head.  “Huh?”

 

“Hey, hey, Mimi?  Can we hurry this along a bit?”  Rolling around impatiently in the man’s short, dark hair, another, much smaller girl with pinkish-purple hair that he hadn’t noticed before tucked impatiently at his locks.

 

Smiling in a mix of gentle appreciation and seductive promise, Mimi walked over to Alex and took him by the arm, dragging him over to her bedding, pressing his arm into her deep cleavage.  “Sorry about Rin, she’s always so excited to greet a new little brother.”  While she didn’t act as lustrous as any of the other girls in the Sabbath, her heart rate was noticeably accelerated against his arm.

 

His guard dropping a bit at the sweet and tender mannerisms of the well-endowed girl, as well as relieved to see she wasn’t hiding any signs of abuse that he could see, the older man chuckled at her words.  “‘Little brother’?  I have a daughter no younger than you, I’ll have you know.”

 

“Oh!  She sounds like she’d make a great recruit!”  The tiny, winged girl exclaimed, flying off of his head.  “I can’t wait to play with her!  Do you think she’d want to play with her Papa after joining?”  Snickering mischievously at the idea, she held out a hand and touched Alex’s nose as a swirl of dark energy and eerie lights surrounded the air around her hand.

 

“Wh-What are you-!?”  Trying to pull away from the tiny, little girl, he was held in place by Mimi’s breasts as she smiled tenderly to him.

 

“Don’t worry, Alex, was it?”  Whispering softly to him, she pulled his head slowly down to her lap, allowing Rin to easily follow as she built up the Demonic Energy necessary to cast the spell.  Unlike their leader, Levi, this wasn’t something the Fairy was able to cast easily, nor would she be able to catch the target if they ran.  “It’ll all be okay.  Onee-chan will make all your worries go away.”  Pressing her breasts into his face, she pulled up on the material keeping her decent to reveal her swelling areolas and hardening nipples.

 

“PEDOOOOOOOMOOOOORPHSIS… KAI!”  Shouting loudly as she finished her spell, Rin watched with glee as the magic their baphomet leader innovated from the infamous spell the Sabbath uses to enforce their ideals.

 

Though already roughly the size of his head, if not larger, Alex watched in wonder as Mimi's breasts seemed to grow even bigger as the force of the spell entered his body and infused every fiber of his being.  On his back, her knees slowly stretched across his shoulder blades, and her hand was holding more and more of his shoulder.  “What’s going on!  What did you-!?  My voice!?”  As he tried to make sense of what was happening to his voice, Alex noticed his deep, manish voice slowly became higher pitched and boyish.  Looking at his body, the hairs on his chest were receding, the muscle definition from decades of tilling the land and the inflated gut from an equal amount of time drinking ales and the milks Lady Ami gave out softened and smoothed out, and his limbs shortened.  Even his penis shrunk by quite a bit, smaller than any of the fingers on the hand Mimi had rested on his chest, and the phimosis he had grown out of returned.  “My body!  I’m… I’m so…”

 

“Perfect to be our little brother.”  Happily declaring his current state as preferable for their goals, Mimi cradled his head in her hand and brought his lips up to her nipple.  “Now, you must be so tired and thirsty; playing out in the woods all morning, skipping lunch.  Onee-chan is concerned about you, little Lexi.  Hear, drink up.  It’s good for you.”  Using her other hand to firmly knead the marshmallowy soft breast, she encouraged some of the thick, sweet-smelling liquid to come out

 

His hunger and instinct overriding his fear and uncertainty, their village’s lake got its name after Lady Ami settled there and mixed her own milk in with the water, so the taste of milk was something he was well acquainted with.  Also, while the water from the lake had the ability to reinvigorate those that drank it, leading to some of the longest and hardest working villagers in the land, it was nothing compared to the concentrated, nigh molasses thick creme that seeped from the ducts of Mimi’s mammaries.  “It’s so sweet and rich, as flavorful as melted cheese but light as stew!?”  Any concern he had for his well-being forgotten, Alex enthusiastically latched onto Mimi’s teat, like he had seen his daughter do when his wife was alive.  He felt better than he had in years, like he could run to the next town and back and still work his fields.

 

Softly encouraging him while petting his head, Mimi smiled as she felt the heat build in her crotch.  “Ahn~!  Oh, Lexi.  Onee-chan’s not going anywhere.”  Giggling at his enarmorness with her boobs, she reached down his body towards his exposed and child-like member, only to feel a pair of tiny feet blocking her.

 

“Not so fast, Mimi.  This is mine.”  Wrapping her arms around the small erection, it was almost as tall as the several-inch tall girl and she ground her body against it with much vigor.  “Don’t ignore Rin-onee-chan either, Alex.  If you do, I’ll have to bully your pee-pee!”  Licking her lips, she squeezed the twitching member with both her arms and legs tightly.

 

The pressure on his cock was almost painful as it felt like the precocious Fairy was trying to crush it in her grip, but the aphrodisiac in Mimi’s milk made him want to ignore it and drink as much of it as he could.  He couldn’t even bring himself to let go of the Holstaur girl’s other breast to stop Rin… however, in a way he didn’t want her to stop.  The soothing pleasure that spread through his body with each mouthful of milk was made all the better when it relieved the pain in her cock.  “S-So good…  Mimi… onee-chan…”

 

“Yes, yes.  Good boy, Lexi.  Onee-chan’s got plenty of milk for you.”  Getting off on watching the older man now in a young boy’s body suckle on her breasts so affectionately, Mimi was soaking her jean short-overalls.  “Rin, stop hogging that adorable little dick already.  He came here to see me afterall.”  While she didn’t mind sharing with the imaginative Fairy, it was at times like this she almost wished she’d get a ‘little brother’ all to herself.  Thankfully, there was a bonus perk to having a three-way with the tiny nymphomaniac, but until then she could focus on Alex.  “Isn’t it better to stay here, with me, than it is to be running around the dirty forest, Lexi?  Stay by Onee-chan from now on, okay?”

 

Nodding his head without a second thought, the world outside no longer mattered if he could keep drinking Mimi’s milk.  The demonic energy mixed with her arousing milk and the blissful cycle of pain and pleasure had melted his sense of reason.  Just as the Order warned, falling into the clutches of a Monster Girl left no chance of salvation for any man.  They simply become their mistresses’ property and food source.

 

“But Mimi, Alex never asked if he could go play in the forest, right?”  Snickering menacingly, Rin stopped humping the kiddy phallus, standing next to it.  “I’d say that deserves a bit of… punishment.  Don’t you?”  Holding up her hand next to his erection, wiggling her fingers eerily, she pulled open Alex’s excess foreskin and shoved her hand down into it, feeling around the sensitive, spongey cockhead.  As she poked and caressed around the protected, narrow opening, his body underneath her spasmed and shook, much to her delight and she giggled as she heard him try to suppress his moans while sucking tit.  But simply teasing the leaking slit wasn’t the punishment she had in mind, as she lined up her fingers along Alex’s urethra.  “You can’t just be soft with him, Mimi.  A good little brother shouldn’t leave his big sisters’ room.”  Thrusting her arm downward, the tight tunnel accepted her not too thin obstruction with little difficulty thanks to the precum lubrication and the force behind her thrust, but that caused the young boy’s back to arch and hips raise.

 

Gasping in agonizing rapture, Alex felt like his childish member was on fire as it tightly constricted around Rin’s thin arm.  He had never even thought of putting something in his urethra before, so the soreness normally would have outstripped the minute amount of pleasure, but the lingering taste of Mimi’s milk in his mouth was still triggering constant euphoria in his brain.  The pain highlights the pleasure and the pleasure softens the pain in such a perfect balance of harmony that it got to the point that he couldn’t tell the two apart.  His heart raced from the warmth of the Holstaur girl’s chest and dick quivered from the Fairy’s rough play.  “It… It hurts, it hurts… Onee-chan!  But… but…”  Tightening his grip on the enormous tit and curling up around it slightly, Alex ended up pressing Rin into Mimi’s chest, which pushed her arm just a bit more into his cock.  Nearing orgasm, just another push away, the pleasure paralyzed his body.  “...it feels so good!”

 

However, before he could finish himself off and climax, Rin pulled her arm out of his cock and fluttered off his hips as she licked at the fluids dripping off of her.  “Okay, I guess that’s enough punishment, for now.”

 

“Geez, Rin, what would you do if you broke poor little Alex with that?”  Coddling her ‘younger brother’ as he caught his breath from the near orgasm, while Mimi reprimanded the playful Fairy, there wasn’t a hint of genuine anger in her voice.

 

“But I didn’t.  You’re such a worrywart Mimi, besides…”  Brushing off the concern for their newest toy’s well-being, Rin fluttered back down to the small, erect boyhood standing and twitching impatiently as she sat on it’s tip.  “... we can move on to the main course now.”  Shaking her head at her carefree partner, while keeping him still latched onto her teat, Mimi laid Alex’s head down onto the bedding and maneuvered to be laying over him, taking off her overalls in the process.

 

His vision covered in the cow girl’s abundant assets, Alex could even feel part of them resting on his chest as she slowly applied more pressure on him getting comfortable.  “Mimi-onee-chan…”  Unable to focus on anything but the two girls pleasuring him and themselves, he felt her hand stabilize his dick as she positioned her hips over his.  However, he could still feel Rin sitting on his cockhead, pressing down on it harder and harder until he felt something extremely tight start to spread over his glans, peeling back his phimosis foreskin as it went.

 

“Ahhhhhhhn!  Yes!  Fuck, Alex, you’re filling me up!”  Moaning like a whore, Alex heard Rin’s quivering voice as the tightness continued to consume his dick.  “Heehee, and your precum, my pussy loves it!  Gimme more, you naughty little brother.  Make my pussy the shape of your dick… fill it with your baby batter.  I want your Spirit Energy.  Will you give it to me?”

 

Not in the mind to consider how a girl who stood barely taller than his dick could then take it into her sex, by the time Rin’s pussy has reached the base of Alex’s member it didn’t matter.  Before he could even move, Mimi dropped her hips, shoving both the hedonistic Fairy and his cock into her soaking wet sex.

 

Mooing loudly as she felt Rin’s intrusion into her lower lips, Mimi grinned softly as she looked back at her pert tush, her tail wagging about as she envisioned Rin’s grinning while waist deep in her.  “That’s it, Lexi.  Just leave everything to Onee-chan.”  Caressing his hair as she pulled her nipple away from the panting boy, Mimi revealed his face from between her cleavage and leaned down.  “You’re doing great.  You’re such a good boy.  Here, Onee-chan’s got a reward for you.”  Slowly raising and lowering her hips, Mimi leaned into the panting, lust addled boy and pressed her lips against his.

 

Mimi’s lips were as soft as flower petals and her tongue was even more skilled than his late wife’s, so coupled with the tightness of Rin’s girlhood getting dragged up and down his shaft, Alex wasn’t able to form coherent thoughts.  This was far better than any woman he laid with before and he could see how anything could ever be better going forward.  This was the true danger and power of Monster Girls, there was no way a human woman would ever satisfy him again, and to make matters worse, it was a Sabbath that had broken him.  Rather than mature, older women with their sensual voices, narrow waists, wide hips and full, round rears, he could only think of young, unripe bodies, undeveloped girls with small butts, and baby fat.  Sure, the baphomet from before and Mimi had more impressive racks than any he had seen before, so his love for big tits was still intact, but every other preference he had previously had for a woman was replaced with the superior lolita ideal.

 

With her insides wrapped around a warm rod, just the way she liked it, Rin loved being treated like a living condom by Mimi almost as much as she loved turning men into boys and teasing them.  Few Monster Girl’s appreciated her ultimately getting their share of semen first, but Mimi was different.  Like all Holstaurs, she innately possessed a much lower quantity of Demonic Energy, even after being corrupted and brought into the Sabbath, so while she was horny and craved sex, her hunger for Spirit Energy was amoung the lowest of all the girls in the organization.  “Ahh…  Hehee, all of Mimi’s ‘drinks’ taste great!”  Licking up the secretions of the flashy walls around her, Rin almost preferred having sex with Mimi around than by herself.  “So full, this is such a fun game!  Maybe next time I can use that spell I learned from Granity!”  Stroking the phallus impaling her through her stretched out belly, she giggled blissfully awaiting her prize.

 

Unaccustomed to the profound level of arousal and pleasure, Alex was quickly brought to orgasm, his arms pinned to the side under Mimi’s heavy breast and thrusting his Fairy-wrapped dick deep into her tender folds as euphoria washed over his body.  Moaning incoherently, he was lost to the intense, forceful climax as he shot load after load of uncharacteristically thick and potent semen into the Rin, flooding her tiny vessel.  However, as he was in the throes of the most satisfying ejaculation of his life, in an instant the cushiony pressure of Mimi’s breast on top of him and the vice-like grip Rin’s pussy had on his cock vanished!  Instead, he landed on a semi-padded surface, looking up at a gigantic pair of white and black furred legs stretching up to a furry, young girlhood that had a pair of legs sticking out of is as a couple globs of pungent, fishy-smelling cloudy liquid splattered around him.  And before he could do anything else, it came rushing down to meet him.

 

While not directly receiving Alex’s semen, Mimi did absorb some of the Spirit Energy of it that spilled out of Rin, which together with the attention her breasts and pussy had been getting was enough to tip her own lust over the tipping point and, falling forward as her newest, beloved, little brother vanished from under her, she had to ride out the spasms of pleasure shaking her body, mooing loudly.  “Oh, Lexi!  You felt… huh?  L-Lexi?”  Noticing that the dark-haired boy was missing, she sat up and looked around for him, feeling something ‘fairy-sized’ press into her sex, shoving Rin just a bit deeper into her.  “Huh?”  Reaching under her, Mimi both pulled her friend free of her dripping sex and grabbed the foreign object she accidentally sat on, only to see she was now holding Rin in one hand and a tiny Alex in the other!  “Wh-What!?  How did this happen?”

 

Wiping her eyes clean of the sexual fluids sticking to her, Rin was about to ask why Mimi stole their toy from her and took her out before she was ready, but she caught a glimpse of the shrunken man-turned-boy.  Her body felt brimming with Spirit Energy as her belly slowly deflated from all the sticky cum left in it.  “Hey, who shrunk Alex?”

 

“I was going to ask you the same thing.  Haven’t you been learning from that Pixie?”  Holding the two on her palms, Mimi was happy to see that Alex wasn’t hurt or in any sort of pain from this.

 

“Granity?  Nah, she’s infiltrating a hidden Fairy Kingdom nearby.”  Flitting over to the shrunken boy, she stood over him and could feel the faint aura of the spell reducing his size.  “Hmm…  Feels like my magic.  Did I do it by accident?  I kinda lost myself for a second when he filled my belly with lots of delicious semen.”  Giggling as she stood to face Mimi on the Holstaur’s palm, planting a foot to either side of the exhausted yet still erect boy’s hips, Rin smirked as she lowered herself onto his boyhood once more.  “Oh, this is new!  Never had a boy my size before.”  Shaking her hips fervently on Alex’s cock, she continued to giggle manically as her cum filled pussy made lots of naughty noises.

 

Sighing at the impatience and carefree attitude of the Fairy, Mimi was more content with the fact that her little brother didn’t seem to be in the mood to stop just yet, especially by the way he was still smiling in pleasure as Rin had her way with him.  “Fine, but you better turn Lexi back when you’re done.”  Sternly ensuring she’d get him back to his adorable size, Mimi spread her breasts just a bit and let the two slip between them.  While she preferred breast play over any other, she was looking forward to teasing her little brother’s undeveloped shaft with her tits, but it wasn’t often she could do a full-body paizuri to anyone other than a Fairy, Pixie or relatively similar sized Monster Girl.  Giggling at the tickling feeling of the two going at it in her cleavage, Mimi ensured there was plenty of pressure to keep them from falling out.  “Well, Lexi?  How do you like Onee-chan’s boobies?  If Rin can finish learning that PIxie magic, maybe we can make them your bed.”  Her body still more sensitive from her recent orgasm as well as the semen lubing up her breast valley and her increased focus on only her breasts this time, Mimi was becoming more aroused than before.

 


 

 

Acting more on instincts than conscious effort, Alex could do little to contribute to either his or Rin’s pleasure that she and Mimi weren’t already doing.  Tucked away in the Holstaur’s cleavage while wrapped in the giggling Fairy’s embrace, anytime he felt like he could thrust into her, she twisted or clenched or did things he never thought was possible to make him feel even better.  More odd that how she had just control over her genitals despite looking so young, was how tight her pussy was considering less than a few minutes ago she had a phallus inside of her that was almost as big as she was.  Once again he was reminded how adept at sex and pleasuring men Monster Girls were than humans, as not even his wife who learned techniques from Lady Ami was able to control his arousal so well.  “Mimi...onee-chan…  R-Rin… onee-chan…”  There wasn’t anything for him to do but give himself over to these girls who’s techniques felt like they had decades of experience behind them, even if they looked too young to even know what sex was.

 

“C’mon Alex.  Gimme more of your cum.”  Whispering naughtily into his ear as she felt his body tense up in preparation of another orgasm, Rin hilted herself on him and squeezed her pussy around his dick tightly, nibbing playful on his ear as she did.  His cock twitching as another juicey load got pumped up his shaft, she quivered in anticipation.

 

However, as his baby batter shot up into her once again, another, equally potent wave of Spirit Energy flooded his body.  Alex had always been the most energetic of his peers, capable of working longer hours and handling heavier workloads than even some of the younger men.  Even though this was his second load in quick succession, Rin’s Demonic Energy swelled at the potent influx and squeezing him even tighter in her embrace, accidentally cast another shrinking spell on him!

 


 

 

Kneading the two in her cleavage firmly, also rapidly approaching another orgasm of her own, when she felt one of her partners vanish, Mimi immediately spread her breasts apart, and along with spilling a bunch of Alex’s dick milk that was dripping down her soft curves, Rin fell hard to the bedding.  “Rin!?  Why’d you shrink Lexi again?”  It was obvious what happened since the dark-haired boy was nowhere to be seen, but the Fairy’s intentions were not.

 

“Sorry, sorry.  I didn’t mean to.”  Dizzy from so abruptly falling to the straw bed, Rin shook her head clear and looked around for the now even smaller guy.  “Just give ‘im back and I’ll try to undo it.  Otherwise, it should wear off in a day or two.”  Flying up to Mimi’s face, she held out her hands to receive their little brother, but instead got a concerned look from the black and white-haired girl.

 

“I don’t have him.”  There was no obvious sign of Alex struggling in her breasts or on the bed.  “How small did you make him?”

 


 

 

As the urgent lack of oxygen forced his mind to refocus on survival rather than pleasure as Alex found himself swimming in a dense sea of opaque white.  He was already low on oxygen, so being fully submerged meant he needed to get to the surface of the extremely thick liquid quickly.  Thankfully, he could see a brightness above him, a light source that would hopefully lead to air.  The biggest problem, though, was that the fluid surrounding him was so viscous, he could barely propel himself forward.  He wasn’t even entirely sure how close the surface was, just that the light source penetrated the milky-white substance best in that direction.

 

As he got a bit closer to the surface, dark, blobby shapes moving either within the liquid or beyond it were obstructing the light.  “Air!  Need… air…”  He didn’t know how much further it was to breach the surface, another inch?  Foot?  Ten?  Struggling until his strength failed him and his consciousness began to fade, Alex didn’t want to give up.  He had to get back, his family and loved ones were waiting for him, probably even worried about him.  “Onee… chan…”  As darkness encroached on his vision and he began to sink further into the depths of the white sea he was in, one of the shadowy figures got closer.

 


 

“Found him!”  Pulling her fingers out of a glob of man seed that had spilt on the bed, Rin firmly held the solid humanoid mass tightly as she licked the excess cum for her digits.  Almost immediately, the minuscule figure began coughing as a bit of the pungent seed was forced up from his lungs and onto her palm.  “Drowning on your own semen?  That’s hilarious!”  Unable to contain a fit of giggles, Rin laughed at the misfortune of the diminutive boy.

 

His lungs burning and vision slowly clearing, Alex looked up in astonishment at how big the small Fairy was compared to him now, to say nothing of the absolutely gargantuan figure of Mimi reaching out to grab her from behind!  He was smaller than the pads of Rin’s fingers.  “Wh-What’s happening?  How did you…?  Why am I…?”  The shot of adrenaline slowly wearing off, the fatigue of the emotional and eventful morning was catching up to him.  His arms supporting giving out, Alex collapsed onto the playful Fiary’s palm.  “Help…  Mimi-onee-cha…”

 

“Geez Rin, you don’t have to laugh at poor little Lexi like that.”  Hovering over her friend’s shoulder to get a better look at the speck of a boy, Mimi relaxed a bit seeing him sleeping peacefully.  “Can you change him back?”

 

“Hmmm… Nope, don’t think so.  Granity says I know the shrinking spell well enough, I just need to learn how to cast it.”  Shrugging her shoulders, Rin was losing interest in the sleeping boy either way, as she was getting tired herself from using so many spells.  “Something about ‘in-e-fish-antsy’ or something.”

 

“I think you mean ‘inefficiency’, which means you’re wasteful.”  Sighing at how irresponsible and unpredictable her companion could be, Mimi pinched Rin’s wings between her fingers and lowered the lewd loli into her overall shorts.  “A bit of sleep and you can undo the effect, I wanted to play with little Lexi a bit more…”  Slipping her hooves through the leg holes of her pants, Mimi adjusted the straps before pulling them up to be tight against her sex, rather than halfway down her thigh leaving her crotch revealed like normal.

 

Not bothering to move, Rin curled up as she was pressed into Mimi’s dripping and semen soaked pussy, clutching Alex close to her flat chest.  “Sure, sure…  G’night.”

 

Shaking her head, the gentle Holstaur lightly rubbed her friend into her crotch a bit before laying down for a nap herself.  Massaging her tits, she could already feel her milk building up.

 


 

 

While she was able to undo one of the shrinking spells on Alex, it took the tiny Fairy a few attempts to get it right, exhausting her by the end of if.  Leaving her back in their room, Mimi wanted to take Alex outside to bathe together, so she stuffed him into her cleavage.  Since he was a few inches tall now, she was confident she wouldn’t lose or hurt him, but as she got to the central cavern, she saw the Sabbath’s enormously breasts baphomet leader talking with a new girl that looked a bit familiar.

 

Her darker skin tone was atypical for being so far north, and her open-crotch legwear was made all the more exotic not just for showing off her underwear of the same material, but also being made of translucent, milky liquid.  A similar liquid cuff was formed around her wrists and flowed like honey and trailed behind her arms when she moved them.  Fixing her long, beautiful blue hair, she was rubbing her chest, she pulled at the strapless piece of fabric and milky liquid that wrapped around her chest and puffed out her cheeks.

 

Approaching the two, Mimi began to hear more of their conversation.  “Levi, this isn’t what you promised.”  The blue haired girl complained.

 

“Yeah, yeah.  I’m getting to it, Ami.”  Waving her hand over the girl’s head, the loli-oppai baphomet gathered her Demonic Energy to cast a spell.  “Bountification.”  As her spell activated, the dark-skinned girl’s chest grew by several cup sizes.

 

Pleased with the extra weight hanging off her chest, the fluid material of her top getting stretched thin and showing her nipples more, she smiled happily.  “Great!”

 

“Hello, Lady Levi, Lady Ami.”  Greeting the two as she would have to pass them anyway, Mimi was especially happy to see the Apsara officially join their organization.

 

“Ah, Mimi!  It’s been a while.  After the raid tonight, come to my chambers.”  Her own breasts easily trumping the Holstaur girl’s, Levi licked her lips lewdly at Mimi.  “I’ll be wanting my celebration drink.”

 

“Of course.”  Bowing politely to the baphomet, she turned to her newest sister.  “So tonight’s the night?”

 

“Yup!  Joseph got too close to this place, so I’ve already… ‘convinced’ him to only open his mouth for me.”  Giggling just remembering the night previous, she rubbed her crotch through her milk panties, digging her fingers into her plump, loli vulva a bit.  “I’ll make a mist of my milk at sunset, that’ll make all the villagers too horny to resist.”  Her heart was racing just thinking of all the men and women writhing on the ground with her asses, pussies and dicks in the air, trying to satisfy themselves as an army of lolis walks into their homes.  However, as Mimi approached, she looked more intently at the girl’s chest before cracking a wide smile.  “Ah, so that’s where Alex disappeared to.”

 

Caught off guard, Mimi covered her chest a bit.  “Huh?  How can you tell Lexi is here?”

 

“Furn’s had her eye on him for a while now.  His Spirit Energy is a bit more potent than the average man.”  Ami explained, licking her lips again.  “I wanted a night with him too, so how about sharing sometime?”

 

“Hmm?  You’re right.  I can sense him from here.”  Staring at Mimi’s chest, Levi also sensed the rich Spirit Energy only slightly masked between all that flesh.  “I’d like to play with the little guy too.”

 

Patting her chest over Mimi smiled gently.  “Of course, my little brother would love to have plenty of playmates.  Oh, but we were just on our way to take a bath together.”

 

“Alright, but remember.  My chambers.  Tonight.  Grab Furn while you’re at it.”  Excusing the loli Holstaur, Levi called to her to make sure she’d remember her promise.

 

Bowing again, Mimi took the opportunity to head up to the surface.  “I can’t wait to tell Lexi.  It’ll be our first playdate together!”  Skipping up the incline, she giggled at the unexpected news she learned as well.  “And maybe I’ll get Furn to be my sister-in-law.  After all, it’s a big sister’s duty to make sure her brother ends up with someone worthy of him… and won’t break up family.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282