[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Living in a frontier village on the edge of society, any new visitor is instantly the talk of the town.  So, when a young, Holstaur girl passed through the village just a few days before rumors of a Sabbath being established nearby, Alex couldn’t stop worrying about her.  Knowing that Sabbaths despise Holstaurs in particular on principle, he ventures into the woods to find and hopefully shelter her from the radical loli supremacists.


Rated: R
Categories: Incest, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Entrapment, Fantasy, Furry, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Slave, Body Exploration, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24390 Read: 10216
Published: October 09 2021 Updated: February 21 2023

1. Big Things Come on Small Packages by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9512 words)

[2021/10/09]

Winner of the September 2021 free commission over on my SubscribeStar, Rodderick, I get my first in depth look into the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.  I had always known of the series, but this gave me an excuse to learn more about it, and I wasn’t expecting it to have such rich, fleshed out world building.  Great series, amazing commission, thank you Rodderick for getting me into MGE!

Tags:  Oppai Loli, Loli, Lactation, Motherly, Gentle, Unbirth, Reverse-Rape, Monster Girls, Age Regression


 

 

2. A New Start, A New Family by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5703 words)

[2022/05/17]

Typically, a branch of the Sabbath preaches loli superiority with intense 'little sister' elements.  But for this Sabbath, Alex learns that anyone can become his 'big sister', even the girl most precious to him in the world!


Winning the April 2022 commission, Rodderick requested a continuation of their previous commission and I was more than happy to comply!

Tags: Daughter/Father, Big Sister/Little Brother, Incest, Oppai Loli, Succubus, Monster Girls, Furry, Transformation, Breast, Mind Break, Unbirth, Lactation, Fingers




3. Inner Mother by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (9175 words)

[2023/02/21]

It all started with an innocent question during some morning fun.  Now that Levi's Sabbath has taken control of the village, Alisha insisted that those close to precious new 'younger brother' stay in their farmhouse.  But for her to truly solidify her new perception of Alex, she needed her question answered: Who is his new mother?

The 2023 commission winners start strong.  Written with the blessing of Rodderick, Frayo asked for another entry into the Monster Girl Encyclopedia series Rodderick had me start.  I'm really happy with how this came out, and it was fun to dive back into the MGE lore.

Tags: Oppai Loli, Loli, Lactation, Motherly, Gentle, Unbirth, Monster Girls, Age Regression, Daughter/Father, Big Sister/Little Brother, Incest, Succubus, Furry, Corruption, Breasts, Unbirth, Lactation, Entrapment, Orgy