[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Pan is a young woman who has a hard time being part Saiyan, since this prevents her from growing like her other companions. But soon she will see that being surrounded by mystical artifacts, state-of-the-art technology, special techniques and the most powerful beings in the universe could give her the "boost" that she so desires.

 

All this happens in the GT saga in an alternate universe.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: G
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Object, Breast Enlargement, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Maternal, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 12354 Read: 8929
Published: October 19 2021 Updated: November 01 2021

1. The beggining of something BIG by facortes12 [Reviews - 0] (866 words)

2. New technique by facortes12 [Reviews - 0] (897 words)

Sorry this chapter doesn´t have a sexy development. I just try to create a good background for the abilities so the story can develop in a correct way. I don´t like when things happens without context.

3. The first boost by facortes12 [Reviews - 0] (2383 words)

4. Revenge by facortes12 [Reviews - 0] (8208 words)

IMPORTANT NEW:

1) I SUBSTITUTED THE CHARACTER OF LIA BY BULLA, JUST TO GIVE MORE CONNECTION TO THE DRAGON BALL WORLD

2) AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, WHICH IS QUITE LONG, I WILL GIVE SOME OPTIONS. PLEASE, COMMENT ON WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOR DOING THE NEXT CHAPTER!