[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: The streets of Fairview are littered with death and deep imprints. From between shattered buildings, a streamer strives to give a face to the carnage at hand.
Loved ones are torn asunder. Amid the burning wreckage, hidden from the view of a colossal invader, a couple rushes to each other to reconnect.
No one is spared a moment of peace, even in the heights of apartment buildings. What does she want? Why is she here? A lone gamer pulled in the conflict may find out the deep inner workings of the creature only known as...
"Big Blue".
A spooky, halloweeny-ish alien invasion story! Multiple narrators each give a distorted, blurry, and chaotic view of their city streets, as they're torn apart to shreds!
(This story was made as my part of a trade with the most excellent 2KSFK. Make sure to check out his half afterwards! Over here: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11081 )
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Furry, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4917 Read: 7460
Published: October 28 2021 Updated: October 28 2021
Story Notes:
To repeat from the summary: this is my side of a trade with 2KSFK. Other side is over here: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11081

1. On Instagram Live by TFWNoGiantGF [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1442 words)

2. Video Call by TFWNoGiantGF [Reviews - 0] (1585 words)

3. On Twitch by TFWNoGiantGF [Reviews - 0] (1890 words)