- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm still open for commissions, and I could really use some, so don't hesitate to reach out if you've got a story idea for me! You can find my rates and general guidelines on the below DeviantArt journal entry.

www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/journal/Writing-Commissions-OPEN-893517715

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter involves Jade and Nate, watching a scary movie on Halloween, until some crazy shrinking derails their plans!

Character Bios

Jade: Jade is a tall woman with an athletic build, and tan skin. She has larger than average feet, around size 9 or 10. She has shorter hair, but it is brushed to one side. Jade is laid back and a bit careless, and likes to joke around.

Nate: Nate is a shorter young man with an average build, and paler skin. His hair is short and scruffy. He’s fairly nerdy and is easily scared, and is also shy.

Nate and Jade are childhood friends, and now go to college together, though Nate has had a crush on her for years. From what he’s seen, it’s remained unrequited so far, but he still values their friendship. Even if she does tease him frequently.


Scared Shrinking with Jade & Nate

Jade and Nate had plans to watch a classic horror film, The Exorcist, together. Nate wasn't looking forward to it, but Jade had been bugging him since the month began, so by Halloween he had caved. So he went to her house, and they sat on either side of the couch.

Nate hoped that since it was an older film, that it might not be as scary, but he was wrong.

"Man, I love the creepy vibe... What do you think, Nate...?"

But when she turned to look at Nate, she thought something seemed off, like he was a bit shorter. Though maybe he was just cowering a bit too well. A bit later, they got to a part where the girl needed to get medical tests done, and boy did the pair find that unsettling. And when Jade glanced over at Nate, he looked a foot shorter!

"Dude... Were you always this short...?"

Nate didn't understand what she meant, but when he went to stand up, everything seemed bigger.

"Wh... what??"

When Jade heard her friend shout, she paused the movie and took a look at him, before her eyes widened.

"Woah... You're definitely shorter dude..."

After saying that, she hopped off the couch herself and walked over, making Nate feel more intimidated than usual. Once she was in front of him, she wrapped her arms around his back and pushed him into her, not letting go.

"Let's see if you really are shorter... Hmm... Oh wow!"

She finally let go, causing Nate to fall on his butt, as she stared at him smugly.

"Yep! You're even shorter now, dude! This is really funny..."

She then plopped her socked foot down next to Nate's head, startling him. Jade then grinned.

"Your head's barely bigger than my foot!"

That act was just scary enough for Nate to shrink again, quickly losing another foot, and making his clothing look far baggier. Seeing that made it all clear to Jade, who crouched down above the 2' tall Nate, showing off just how much bigger she currently was.

"Whenever you get scared, you shrink! Well, you know what that means..."

Nate smiled nervously at his now far larger friend, expecting the worst.

"We stop watching the movie until I go back to normal...?"

Jade laughed loudly at her cowardly friend's suggestion, before picking him up with ease. She then brought him back to the couch and dropped him on it, before she sprawled on it herself and slid her socked feet closer to Nate, pressing them into his side.

"That'd be lame! Nah, we're gonna keep watching. If you get scared, you can always bury your face in one of these..."

She then lifted a foot and shook it for emphasis, grinning at her smaller friend. Her foot carried a somewhat noticeable scent, since Jade was wearing her sneakers all day, but Nate actually liked it.

"I've seen ya stare on occasion, but it doesn't bother me... And if I start poking at you, then just deal! You know I get antsy when I watch horror flicks..."

Following that, Jade winked and unpaused the movie, feeling Nate almost immediately nuzzle up to her foot. Silently, she hoped that he'd shrink more, and if this movie's reputation was to be believed, then her hopes would be realized...


Predictably, for every scary scene that occurred, and there were plenty, Nate would lose a few inches. Even cowering behind Jade's large feet didn't seem to help, but she was left amused regardless. Whenever he did bury his face in her sole, she would give him a friendly rub, covering him in loose bits of sock fuzz and sweat. In no time at all, Nate was already just a few inches taller than her foot, which did end up making it a better thing to hide behind. He also noticed how he was starting to get too small for his own clothing, as they became baggier and baggier on him. Though Jade slowly started to get restless, suddenly pressing her foot down on her much smaller friend. At his size, the ped was far too heavy for him to lift, and his face was stuck between the ball of her foot and her toes.

From here, he really noticed the strong sweaty scent, as his head was directly under a patch of semi dried sweat. He had no way to communicate with Jade verbally, so he mentally prepared himself to smack the sides of her foot. Thinking of that just filled him with fears of what she might do in response, causing him to shrink down to 6 inches. At this size, he could do absolutely nothing while Jade started to scrunch her toes into his far smaller body.

Since Jade was preoccupied with the movie, she squeezed her toes pretty forcefully, but Nate really liked how it felt. Every scrunch buried his face in hot and damp fabric, filling his senses with her almost intoxicating sweat. It was heavenly. Though he also appreciated how he could no longer hear the movie. After awhile, she stopped feeling Nate, so she lifted her foot, unintentionally dangling him in the air. By this point, he was completely nude.

"Did you fall asleep, Nate...?"

After looking toward her feet, she saw her friend, smaller than before and hanging naked from her foot.

"Woah! You're so tiny now... And you lost your clothes! I wanna measure ya..."

A moment later, she grabbed Nate and sat up, placing him behind her foot. Being held in a tight grip while naked felt incredible, though he felt too exposed. And while he stood next to the intimidating end towering ped, she smirked at him, finding it all to be incredibly funny. She then started to poke at him, pushing his back against her sole, in an attempt to make him stand up straight.

"You're shorter than my foot! You're the perfect size to cuddle with it now..."

Nate started to blush, causing Jade to smirk while placing her other foot in front of him.

"No need to be bashful, Nate... Actually, I think they wanna give ya a hug!"

Immediately after saying that, Jade pressed her socked feet together, smothering Nate on both sides with warm and sweat scented cotton. For him, it felt indescribable on his nude form, but the suddenness of it was still frightening, causing him to lose another few inches, stopping at 3 inches. When Jade saw that, she practically squealed, amazed at how easily she could make him shrink.

"You're lookin' cuter and cuter, Nate... And now that you're a little shrimp, I think it's finally time for me to get real comfy, and take these socks off!"

Nate simply stared while Jade slowly tugged off those socks, gradually revealing her less tan sole. And as the pheromone laced fumes surrounded him, he couldn't help but get an erection.

"Look at you, Nate... Didn't think this was all it took to get you excited... You're a bit small, but I think I know just how to work ya!"

After saying that, Jade tugged her socks all the way off, revealing her long and slender toes. Nate stared, transfixed while she slowly wiggled them, appreciating the cool air on her sweaty skin. Then, she tossed her sock into Nate, knocking him over, as he struggled to move the pile of cotton off of him. Jade simply laughed, which only turned him on further.

As soon as he crawled himself to freedom, she slammed the ball of her foot in front of him, locking his throbbing member between her toes. The simple act of leaving them like that sent a shiver of pleasure up his spine. Moments later, she smirked and started to slowly wiggle her toes, giving Nate the most intense toe-job that he could ever imagine. In no time at all, he released, feeling both satisfied and vulnerable.

And when he looked up, he saw her face twisted in a scowl, frightening him.

"Boo!!"

It might have been childish, but the sheer volume of Jade's voice along with the suddenness of her shout, left Nate terrified. He shrank all the way down to half an inch tall. But once he stopped, Jade suddenly grinned, confusing him.

"Sorry... I wanted you to shrink some more, but I think I did too well of a job..."

Following that, she grabbed a tissue and wiped off her toes, before throwing it away and picking Nate up.

"Clearly you liked what I gave ya, I think it's your turn. You're at just the right size to pamper every inch of my foot. I had lacrosse practice this morning, so my feet need some lovin'..."

She then winked at her now bug sized friend, before placing him in front of her bare feet.

"Don't be afraid to use that tiny tongue of yours too, Nate... And if you do a good enough job, they may return the favor with some more passionate lovin' of their own!"

Nate, standing before Jade’s towering sole, was filled with emotion. Being this close to something he’d found attractive for the longest time, and at such a miniscule size, caused him to bury his whole body into it, rubbing his cheeks against the somewhat sweaty flesh. Jade giggled profusely, but that didn’t stop Nate, who kept on nuzzling against her heel, getting himself coated in sweat in the process.

“Man, you’re having fun... My heel isn’t even that soft! Let me make things easier for ya...”

After saying that, Jade rotated her ankle so her foot was resting perpendicular to the couch cushion, allowing Nate to more easily access her sole. Once she did that, she settled in the couch, shuffling until she felt more comfy. With that, Nate continued, licking and rubbing his body against Jade’s heavenly sole. Before long, Jade had fallen asleep, loudly snoring, which Nate could clearly hear.

That made him want to slow down and properly take in his situation. He was the size of a bug, at the feet of one of his oldest friends, who he had a massive crush on. And it really seemed like she reciprocated his feelings, which made it even better. So he walked along her sole on the cushion, eventually reaching her toes. And at his new size, their mass truly was humbling. Each of them were wider and taller than him, though that only made him want to bury himself between them. Due to not wanting to move too quickly, he settled for kissing the ‘neck’ of Jade’s pinky toe, finding the salty sweat to taste lovely.

“Mmmm....”

Nate suddenly heard Jade mumble to herself, where a second later her pinky toe curled around him, capturing him with ease. It then started to squeeze his body, squishing him like a grape, with no sign of stopping. Despite the earlier shock, it felt amazing, like that little toe was giving him a massage. Oddly enough, he didn’t shrink after that bout of fear, making him wonder if this was the smallest he would get. This was a nice height to him though, as her toes were just the right size to give him affectionate hugs, which he valued immensely. So he kept on kissing and licking her pinky toe, causing Jade to dexterously shuffle Nate up toward her middle toes, doing so while still sound asleep.

Lodged in a crevice between two still sweaty and heavily scented toes, barely able to squirm, was how Nate spent the rest of Jade’s nap. And honestly, he couldn’t think of a more pleasant way to spend his time.


Two Hours Later...

Jade woke up, yawning, satisfied with her nap. And as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she stretched and vigorously clenched her toes, filling Nate with extreme pleasure.

“Man... That was a good snooze... Say Nate, did you finish your massage ye--”

Upon seeing him lodged between her toes, Jade laughed, cutting herself off. And as he stared up at her, eyes filled with happiness, she simply smiled.

“This height really does fit you, Nate... Wonder if you’ll grow back...? Well, I’ll take care of ya until you do! And maybe a long time afterward too...”

Nate was overjoyed and told her as much, causing Jade to grin and grab one of her socks.

“Since you’re already there, why don’t you hang out in my sock for now...? I’m sure my toes would love to get to know their new playmate!”

All Nate could do was nod, licking the space between Jade’s toes, causing her to giggle. After that, she put the sock on, trapping Nate in darkness, with only her long and affectionate digits as company. Not that he minded.

This was the start of a unique, but loving, relationship between Jade and Nate...

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this story! If you'd like to get a writing commission from me, then you can reach out to me on my Twitter or DeviantArt. You can find my rates/guidelines for commissions on the below DeviantArt journal entry.

www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/journal/Writing-Commissions-OPEN-893517715