- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

A shrinking week

 

 

            Eve and I had been together for over a year now. We got along great and so far our relationship had been free of any of the usual couple problems. Although we each had our own place, I would often spend days at a time at her place since it was just so much closer to my workplace.

            Eve is a curvy petite girl, she stands 1.63 m, has long dark hair and eyes and anice tanned skin. She is full of energy and spends most of her free time at the gym, jogging, biking, or playing just about any sport she has a chance to play. As a result she has one of the best toned bodies I have ever seen in a woman. I on the other hand am not such an exercise freak, while I will exercise (mostly because of her convincing health arguments) I prefer to stay home and read a good book, I suppose that is partly why we complement each other so well.

            My story started the day we decided to go on a little vacation trip to the Caribbean. We packed our bags and arrived at our seaside hotel, our room was a small bungalow on a white sand beach, since it was low season we pretty much had the hotel for ourselves.

            That evening we had a nice dinner and went to bed early. We made love and then relaxed on our windy porch watching the stars.

            “You know” Eve said, “I’ve always wondered what it would be like if we girls were stronger than men. I mean, it is not fair we always have to be the ‘weak’ sex at least physically”

            “What do you mean?” I asked trying to follow her line of thinking.

            “Imagine what it is like for us. Knowing that virtually every person you know of the opposite sex is bigger and stronger than you. I bet it would really change the way you look at things” she said.

            “I guess so…” I agreed, “never really thought of it that way”

            “For example,” she continued, “I bet you if I was as tall as you I could easily beat the crap out of you”

            I laughed “I bet you would, if I exercised as much as you do I would twice as strong as I am now. That’s why I wouldn’t really like things to change at all!”

            “I certainly would” she said “I’d like to feel what it is like to be stronger and bigger than you, and make you do what I want in bed!”

            “Well that doesn’t sound like a bad idea” I said imagining she had some sort of fantasy in mind, “We should try it someday!”

            “Really? Would you like to try something that made that possible?” she asked in a strange scheming tone she used when she knew something I didn’t.

            “What do you mean?” I asked sitting up on my beach chair.

            “Well, I bought this new product at a natural products store. It’s a potion that’s supposed to shrink people temporarily, don’t you think it would be fun?” she said

            “Are you kidding?” I asked, “How much would this thing supposedly shrink me?”

            “Well, the whole dose is said to take effect over a few days, and it brings you to about one or two inches” she said smiling.

            “No way, that’s impossible!” I said.

            “It really works, I swear! Care to find out and prove me wrong?” she said challenging me.

            “Sure I’ll drink your stuff as long as it doesn’t give me the runs! What would you do with a two inch man anyway? As long as you don’t step on my or loose me in the beach I’ll try it!” I said

            With that Eve went into the room and came back with a small glass bottle with some green liquid in it and handed it to me.

            “You’re for real then?” I said not knowing exactly how far she would go with whatever joke she was playing on me, “This had better not be a laxative or some stupid joke because I’ll be really mad if it is!”

            “I swear its for real! I just want to shrink you and get my kicks out of having full physical power over you!” She answered.

            Something about the way she said this clicked inside me and I suddenly began to get excited at the fantasy of being at the mercy of a beautiful giant woman, toying with me as she pleased…

            Without thinking about it I took the bottle and gulped its contents.

            “Hmm! Minty!” I said putting the bottle away, “Now what?”

            “Now we wait!” Eve said with a smile, “It takes a few hours for you to digest it”

            We waited and waited and nothing happened so eventually we decided to leave it there and go to bed. Perhaps the next day I would wake up and be two inches tall…

 

            Next morning I woke up early as the sunlight filtered through our window. I foot out of bed and found my self falling to the ground. Something was off, I felt my balance all wrong. I stood up and realized I was not two inches tall, but indeed I had shrunken to about three feet tall! That was about half my height!

            I went around the bed to Eve’s side and shook her, my hand looked tiny as I reached for her shoulder. I shook her and she turned slowly and looked at me.

            “What?” she asked sleepily as her eyes focused on me.

            “It worked!” I said with a worried voice, “:This shit was for real! How long does it last? How do I get back to my size?”

            She sat on the bed and realizing my situation and laughed out loud. She got out of bed and stood besides me, as I backed away. I realized my eyes were directly at level with her breasts (nice view I’ll admit). If I was 1.80 m in height she appeared to be about 3 m tall!

            “Haha! Look at you! This is soo weird!” She bent over to examine me making me feel even smaller, “And it hasn’t even worked completely yet!”

            “I’m not sure I like this though” I said, “How do I get back to normal?”

            “Don’t worry darling, I have the antidote in my purse. Its perfectly safe, but why don’t we enjoy it a little longer? Please?” she putting her hands on my shoulders standing close to me.

            I looked at her, first her nice breasts in front of me, I could see the nipples hardening under her t-shirt, and then I looked up at her eyes. Something about this situation was a bit unnerving, but I was getting a hard-on just being close to her. It was like seeing my girl under a whole different light.

            “Come on Mark…” she cooed, “I like you this way for a little while, lets have some fun with it!” She stepped closer pulling me to her body, my face sinking into her soft tits as she caressed my head with her hands.

            What can a man say when being smothered into abnormally large, fragrant breasts?

            “What the hell I said lets go along with it for a while!” I said.

            Eve jumped excitedly and gave out a “yeeeh!” and the lifted me from under my arms and tossed me onto the bed laughing. I was amazed at the ease with which she did this but I had no time to ponder it further as I saw my small giantess jumping on over me, pouncing like tigress on her helpless pray and pinning me down with her weight.

            “Oh this is going to be so fun!” she said her eyes gleaming with excitement as she looked down at me.