- Text Size +
Story Notes:

No tinies were harmed in the writing of this story. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This part has a bit of a slow start but gets plenty intimate. Part 2 will be the payoff for those only interested in exlpicit smut. 

Chapter art can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/737112

“You may kiss the bride,” the officiator exclaimed happily to both and neither of them in particular. The room erupted with unintelligible words of celebratory praise that all blended with the cheers and applause as the shorter of the newlyweds leapt into the arms of the taller and they spun around in an embrace before the taller dipped the shorter low while they shared their first kiss as a married pair.

They finished the kiss and stood back up, holding hands which they raised high and smiled together, cheering themselves on. The woman on the left wore a classic white dress with a billowing, lace gown that matched the lace, long sleeves. She was average in height and build, and her flowing blonde hair shone almost as brightly as her dress and her elated smile.

The woman on the left was wearing a white, sort of romper/dress hybrid with loose, light pant legs that blew in the breeze. She stood half a head taller than her blonde bride, was of a slightly trimmer, more athletic build, and had her dark hair tied up neatly and ornately.

Both women looked completely thrilled and taken aback by the brilliant energy of the occasion, as if each of them was somehow surprised this moment had actually come around after all, and nothing had spoiled their special day.

Hours later, champagne corks popped, and folks whistled and clapped. The newlyweds had finally arrived at the reception after their gruelling photography session, and most of the guests were festively tipsy from the drinks they’d had while awaiting the couple. After some brief socializing and hors’ d’oeuvres, everyone was shown into a ball room for dinner.

After the meal, the speeches, and some toasts, the dance floor was opened and the usual festivities played out. The special dances and the throwing of the bouquet— all that jazz. Eventually the couple was able to go from table to table and catch up with all the guests, expressing their gratitude.

“Where’s the honeymoon?” A man asked. The blonde woman smiled and replied.

“Matilda is taking me to the West-Oceanic Islands!”

“Oh, Audrey! That’s wonderful,” said the man. “And where will you be staying?”

“I’ve booked us a room in The Nimbus,” Matilda answered, beaming at Audrey. The blonde smiled almost bashfully and pushed a few stray hairs behind her ear. There was an air of awe at the table. The Nimbus was a an extraordinarily renowned hotel.

“How ever will you bring yourselves to come home from such a luxurious loft tucked away in a paradise like that?”

“Well, you know what they say about too much of a good thing?” Audrey offered.

“That, and someone’s gotta feed the pets,” Matilda added, squeezing Audrey playfully with her arm around her waist.

 

At long last, drunk, and happy guests filed out of the reception and found their way to their respective, blocked out hotel rooms. The newlyweds were finally allowed some peace. They were both eager to let their hair down and just bask in each other’s company while resting up for the long travel time the next day.

As soon as their hotel room door closed behind them, Audrey caught Matilda by the hand.

“Get this damned dress off me, and put your hands on me,” she said in a low voice. Matilda smiled her sideways, confident grin. She loved it when her little Audrey was pushy. She adored her fire and always wished for it to flare up more frequently, and perhaps even more intensely.

Without a word, Matilda tugged Audrey hard and pulled her against her chest. They wrapped their arms around each other and shared a long, deep kiss. Matilda undid her zipper and Audrey relaxed her shoulders. The beautiful gown fell in a heap at her feet, revealing the true beauty beneath. Audrey began to peel the romper off her bride, but Matilda pushed her backwards, making her fall into the bed. Audrey stripped herself and climbed atop her wife, who was chewing her own lip in anticipation. She leaned down to her ear.

“Tonight, I’m going to lick and kiss every inch of you,” Matilda said breathily, warmth washing over her lover’s earlobe, making her shiver. She lightly licked Audrey’s ear, eliciting a gasp. Matilda ran her left hand up Audrey’s body, letting her fingers graze her skin, making it rise in goosebumps. The hand fondled and squeezed Audrey’s right breast, then went up higher, gently but firmly turning Audrey’s chin up, making her gaze directly into Matilda’s eyes. “And once we’re at the Nimbus, my blushing bride can return the favor, and make short work of licking me all over.”

Audrey did blush, her eyes darting down and to the left, as if she was too shy to hold Matilda’s stare when she was alluding to such things. Before she could dwell on it, however, she gasped again, surprised at where she now felt Matilda’s lips— where her kisses were taking her.

Matilda made Audrey melt.

 

Over an hour later, both women were utterly spent and totally satisfied. They’d tended to each other’s needs completely and were mutually quite content with their consummation. They’d made it official.

Audrey lied on her back and replayed the day through her mind in as much detail as her tired brain could muster. She wanted to retain it in memory, not just photographs. As she got to the end and thought about the love she’d just made with her now-wife, Matilda, her cheeks once again flushed red as they so very often did, and she felt a rush of arousal and adrenaline course through her.

Audrey glanced down at Matilda, who was lying prostrate with her head turned sideways on her abdomen while she playfully traced little imaginary lines on her stomach with her left hand. Matilda often lied on Audrey like this, especially after sex. She was listening to the sounds of Audrey’s body. It reminded her of what Matilda had said at the beginning of her foreplay. She shivered slightly, but for a different reason.

“What’re you thinking about?” She asked timidly.

“You know what I’m thinking about,” Matilda answered without opening her eyes. She snuggled her head more firmly against Audrey’s belly, pressing her ear flush against her warm skin. She was right. Audrey did know. She knew everything about Matilda, and she was more than aware of her deepest desires. She knew what Matilda was imagining. What she was anticipating. What she was looking forward to Audrey doing with her in the Nimbus hotel. Audrey gulped, a lump forming in her throat.

“You’re… you’re very sure about this, aren’t you?” It wasn’t really a question. Matilda looked up, her dark eyes reflecting the dim light brightly.

“I’d never ask you to do something that made you uncomfortable. I just ask that you explore the possibilities with me. Entertain them. See how you feel, and we’ll see what happens.” Audrey felt a little reassured. Matilda was a magically calming force for her. She was Audrey’s rock. If she was certain, Audrey was sure it would be fine.

“Besides,” Matilda continued, “it’s not like it’s the only thing we are going to do on the island. Not even the main event. It’s just…”

“It’s something you desperately need to experience,” Audrey finished for her.

“Yes. But with you. My best friend.”

“I know. You’ve said. And I get it. It just makes me a little uneasy. I don’t know how I’ll feel.”

“You’ll feel me. And I’ll make you feel safe and loved just like I always do.”

“And I’m sure you’ll make me feel really sexy, just like you always do,” Audrey said playfully, showing Matilda that she was feeling at least okay about all this. This made Matilda grin big.

“Oh, you bet your plump little ass I will. I’ll make you feel amazing. You’ll see. It won’t even be all that different than normal. For you, I mean. For me? I’ll be on a cloud.”

“Oh? I’m going to be your cloud in The Nimbus Hotel?”

“Ha! Yes. You’re already my little slice of heaven,” Matilda said, kissing Audrey on the stomach. It made her tingle.

“Hm-m-m,” Audrey cooed while squirming a little, rotating her hips. “Why don’t you show me one more time tonight how heavenly you find me? Really make your case.” Matilda flashed Audrey an adoring smile.

“One oral argument coming up…” Matilda slid down Audrey’s body and began to kiss her thighs, making her way to her goal…

Audrey was able to dream extremely peacefully after that. They both slept soundly, their heads filled with dreams of exciting places and experiences.

 

It was passed midday when they landed in the West-Oceanic Island International Airport. It was one of the few havens left to which you couldn’t just take a portal, making it a special place to get away from it all, because these days, the bulk of tourists were too lazy or too cheap to fly.

The perfectly temperate wind whipped Audrey’s hair around elegantly as they stepped out from the airport gates and into the equatorial sunshine. Audrey took a deep breath of the ocean-scented breeze in through her nose and let it out through her mouth with a contented sigh.

“Oh, yes. Paradise at last!” She declared. Matilda stood slightly behind Audrey and made a frame with her fingers, peering through it at Audrey.

“That’s quite a view!” She said. Audrey turned to see what she meant, and laughed at the flattery, blushing her characteristic pink.

“You! Always so charming. Come on, let’s grab a ride to our hotel. I wanna hurry and get checked in so we can start the honeymoon!”

“Oh, yes. I’m very eager to check in and get this show on the road. Trust me,” Matilda said with obvious implication. Audrey took her meaning and just flashed her a shy but enthusiastic smile, her eyes glancing up and down Matilda’s body, taking in the visage of her lover like she was just seeing her for the first time.

They got to the hotel in short fashion. The Nimbus. An international treasure. A hotel that would have been its own attraction even if it were situated in a bog with no view. But here, on this beautiful island, it was merely the cherry on top of an exquisite dessert.

It had two distinct towers connected with closed catwalks and an observation deck suspended midway up the length between them. The first half-dozen levels were a massive structure unto themselves that spanned back half a mile and disappeared within the face of the dormant volcanic mountains. The building was constructed of steel and glass and white concrete that came together to form a striking work of modern architectural art.

Audrey’s mouth hung agape as she stared up at the monumental structure. Not that they would, but they could spend their whole honeymoon never leaving the hotel and they wouldn’t be bored. She knew it held everything from the best shopping mall on the island to some of the highest rated restaurants, private pools, an aquarium, a library, a spa, and… her mind arrived on one of its other highly exclusive features. The reason above all others that her wife had been so insistent on not only getting a room at one of the nicest hotels in one of the most exotic and remote locations on the planet, but that they upgrade that room to include one special feature in particular.

Audrey felt Matilda take her hand and give it a squeeze. She felt a strange sensation in her lower abdomen. A muscular quiver. A slight spike in heat. It was a feeling she didn’t understand. She glanced at her loving wife. Matilda wore a knowing smile.

“I bet it’s better on the inside, dear. What do you say we get situated, and then we can explore?” Matilda squeezed her hand again. Audrey nodded in assent. She couldn’t help but note, however, the very slightest quaver in her spouse’s usually smooth and confident voice. She squeezed back. Hand in hand, they approached and entered the magnificence that was The Nimbus.

The main hall was a spectacle, filled with fountains and statues of various artistic eras and designs. There was even, Audrey noted, a somewhat impressionistic statue of a genderless, humanoid figure with a much smaller one seated atop its head. It was a stark visage; a reminder of one of the hotel’s most famous attractions. Audrey gazed at it as they walked past it, the strange pit feeling in her gut returning, but it wasn’t quite as close a feeling to nervousness as she’d experienced before. It was just bizarre. Like emotional vertigo.

In an attempt to direct her own feelings to a more desirable, known state, she nudged Matilda with her shoulder and nodded towards the statue, smiling.

“Get a load of that. Kind of up front about it, aren’t they?” She teased. To her surprise, however, Matilda didn’t laugh or even smile. She glanced at the statue and quickly looked away.

“Yeah, a little,” she said a tad flatly. Audrey made a face.

“Hey, I’m just teasing. You’re not self conscious about it now, are you?”

“No. No, nothing to be ashamed of. That’s… a big draw of this place. It’s no surprise they kind of… flaunt it,” Matilda said, but Audrey still felt there was something suddenly off in her demeanor. She eyed her a little suspiciously as they approached the concierge’s desk.

The concierge was a tall, thick bodied man with wide set shoulders and a subtlety pinstriped burgundy suit. It was a flamboyant jacket with a modern cut, and he had a plain red kerchief protruding from the breast pocket.

“Matilda Swann and Audrey Martinez, I presume?” The man asked. His voice was about half an octave lower than any Audrey had ever heard and was smooth as silk. No gravel in it at all.

“I don’t know how, but you presume correctly,” Audrey said, leaning into her spouse. “We’re here to check in!”

“Of course. And as you’re probably aware, your checked bags were retrieved from the airport and are waiting for you in your rooms. It appears you have the… Cirrus Package? A rarified selection, madams. I do hope you find all the special accommodations that are included in that package to your liking. The whole Cirrus Floor is specially outfitted to be suitable to your room’s unique offerings. Please read the guidelines carefully, and phone me if you need anything or have any questions. Just press zero and you’ll have me.”

As he spoke, the concierge looked back and forth at the two of them at almost perfectly equal intervals, and he wore a courteous, professional smile that communicated nothing beyond, ‘you’re welcome here, and I’m here for you.’ Audrey felt his presence fill her with warmth, and his words about special accommodations fill her with wonder, but Matilda’s hand was squeezing her own tighter and tighter by the second. By the end of his short spiel, Audrey thanked the man for his help, received the keys from him in her left hand—simple silver dongles—and with her right she gave Matilda’s hand a very firm squeeze to remind her what she was doing.

“Oh, s-sorry,” Matilda said, realizing she’d been squeezing Audrey’s fingers to death.

“It’s alright, babe,” Audrey said as they began to walk towards the Cirrus elevator—it was an exclusive one that could only be used to get to the Cirrus floor and would only work if you had a room key on your person. “It’s just… are you alright? You’ve been acting a little off your game since we got here.” Matilda pressed the ‘up’ button by the elevator as they stepped up to it and then ran her fingers through her dark hair while gazing at the ceiling high above. She then began to bite the nail of her ring finger—an uncommon tick for her, but a telltale sign of slight distress, as Audrey well knew. “Matilda…”

“I’m okay,” she said, slipping her right hand into her pocket as she realized what she was being called out for. “I’m just… if I’m being frank… a little… worked up.”

“Are you… nervous?” Audrey asked. Matilda didn’t really get nervous. She was the rock. The cool one. The elevator chimed and the doors silently slid open. They stepped on. They were the only ones going up at the moment it seemed. Matilda pressed the button for the 60th floor.

“No. Not nervous. It’s just that… ever since we got here, I’ve been struggling to come to terms with reality. There’s this thing waiting for me at the top of this elevator and down a hall that was considered physically impossible when I was a kid, and now?” She trailed off, looking at the ceiling of the elevator now. Audrey thought it was like Matilda could already see what was awaiting her in their room. Then, Audrey realized what Matilda was anticipating was, in essence, her. Audrey. She turned to her wife and put her hand on her shoulder.

“Matilda.” Matilda faced her. “It’s just me. It’s just going to be me. That’s all that’s gonna be in that room with you…” Matilda smiled and closed her eyes. She took Audrey’s left hand in both of her own and kissed it before rubbing it on her cheek.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“I get that you’re wigging out a little. But I hope it’s mostly excitement. Cause like, I need you to be cool about this if you expect me to be cool about this. Cause I’ve never been less confident about anything in my life!” At her words, Matilda took a deep breath and let it out with a chuckle.

“You’re right. I’ll be fine. I’ve just, ya know, been building it up for so long, and we get here and there was that statue and the concierge just kinda casually alluding to it, and I’m like, ‘woah! This is about to be super real!’”

“I think I get it. But it’s not like we have to rush into it straight away,” Audrey offered. But as she said it, she noted Matilda chewing her lower lip and looking down slightly.

“Yeah. Let’s just… get to the room and check it out. See what it’s like!” Matilda said in an upbeat tone as if she was trying to steer herself away from whatever she’d been thinking about. Audrey let out a subtle sigh and rolled with it.

Moments later, the elevator began to slow, making both women feel briefly lighter on their feet before it came to a halt and a soft chime sounded before the doors slid back open.

“Here’s our floor!” Matilda said gleefully and tugged Audrey by the hand as they stepped into the hall. Whether or not it was a façade, Audrey was happy to see her lover’s mood stabilizing. “Our room should be just around this corner… a-a-and… here! C-6103! You’ve got the keys?” She asked. Audrey patted herself on the chest sillily a couple times before retrieving the set of silver dongles from her small hip pocket where she’d stashed them. She handed one over to Matilda and stuck the other back in her pocket.

Looking back up, she saw that Matilda was staring at the dongle, transfixed. That’s when Audrey noticed for the first time that it wasn’t a simple shape but was subtly contoured into the shape of a tiny person. Her mouth hung a little agape. “Alright then,” Matilda said, turning quickly and swinging the human-shaped figure in front of the door. There was a faint beep and a clicking noise as the door unlocked. Without a moment’s hesitation, Matilda turned the handle and entered the room with Audrey right on her heels.

The room was awesome. It was a high-ceilinged, wide-open space. It was clearly designed for lovers. There was a king-sized bed centered on the far side of the room facing an entirely glass wall overlooking the ocean. The rest of the room was outfitted with everything from a modernized kitchen to a spa in the back left corner. Audrey let out a delighted squeal and ran into the middle of the room, spinning around with her arms fully extended.

“Oh, this is amazing! And what a view!” She shouted.

“Again, I agree,” Matilda said while eyeing her wife. Audrey smiled and ran back to her for a kiss before breaking away to inspect everything the room had to offer. She fingered the glassware at a personal minibar and smelled some freshly picked roses, making her way in a large circle clockwise around the room before arriving at a door that seemed to lead straight out into the open air. Who would put a door to a six-hundred-foot drop? Then, she looked at the knob. It had the letters “K.I.N.K.S,” etched into it. Audrey realized what it was.

“Yup, that’s it,” Matilda said, waking up behind Audrey and wrapping her arms around her abdomen from behind.

“It’s that simple, huh? Just a door?”

“Well, it’s a doorway into a stable portal specially designed by KINKS Labs,” Matilda answered. Audrey had heard her talk about that company before, the aptly named science and technology company that now had but a handful of global locations which might allow someone to experience very particular fantasies. Someone like Matilda. Audrey gulped. The weird vertigo was returning. This time with a small rush of adrenaline.

“How does it work?”

“Well, I’m no physicist, but from what I’ve read in layman’s terms, they’re able to construct short-range portals and affix them to physical infrastructure, and then the portal becomes a stable part of the building, no longer reliant on power. It’s just a different route through space. So, when you open this door, you’d be met with a hallway to another door, and the route that hallway takes relative to normal space causes you to emerge with proportions respective to your ‘new position’ relative to normal space.”

Audrey nodded, only half listening. She glanced to the left and noticed a tiny platform and another, much smaller door in the wall. There was a catwalk that extended from the platform that led to all the other places in the room. The whole room was decorated with these tiny structures. Audrey’s mind began to briefly wander to the possibilities as she imagined her wife using these accommodations. Her heart fluttered strangely. Then, she noticed something.

“There’s no path up onto the bed…” she whispered. Matilda hesitated for a moment. She wasn’t sure Audrey had even meant to say it.

“N-no… I don’t suppose there is,” she acknowledged.

“Then… how will you go to bed with me?” Audrey asked in a very low voice. Matilda gulped. Audrey heard it since Matilda was standing behind her with her chin on her shoulder.

“I… I guess you’ll have to help me.”

“Carry you,” Audrey corrected. Matilda drew a sharp breath and froze up. They both just stood there staring at the golden doorknob. Audrey looked at their reflection distorted by the convex metal and saw her lover’s chin on her shoulder and thought I’d the statue downstairs in the lobby. She smiled.

“Think we should… test it out?” She asked and couldn’t believe her own words. Matilda involuntary released her grip around Audrey’s waist and took a step back.

“W-what, right now?” She stammered. Far from hurtful, for reasons she didn’t understand, Audrey found this obvious evasive impulse charming. Enticing even. “I mean, we just got here. Don’t you wanna… I mean… shouldn’t we explore a little—do stuff?” Matilda asked. Audrey turned and looked at her wife. She finally understood. Matilda really was nervous! Audrey had never seen her in such a state, and it was having a profound impact on her own psyche. It emboldened her.

“Sure, I do, and we will. But it’s only early afternoon and we’ve got hours until dinner. We’ve been traveling all day and we’re finally alone. In our own space. In the Nimbus. Let’s take a little break,” Audrey said, taking a few steps toward Matilda as she took another subconscious step back.

“I-I don’t know…”

“Honey,” Audrey said in a sultry tone. “Don’t you wanna… explore?” She tugged up on the hem of her sundress. “Do stuff?” She playfully repurposed Matilda’s words and flashed her a glimpse of her lace, white underwear.

Matilda just gawked in stunned silence. Audrey was so enamored by this unusual version of her wife that she wanted to pounce. She just wanted to ravish her—kiss and grope her everywhere! But she held back. She’s never felt quite like this either wants was savoring it. Suddenly Matilda nodded.

“Y-yes. I do. I mean… if you’re sure…”

If I’m sure, Audrey thought humorously.

“Baby, this is your deepest fantasy, I’m just eager to help you realize it,” she said, slowly walking around behind Matilda. She wasn’t being entirely truthful. She did want to help her wife find the courage she seemed to be suddenly lacking to live out her wildest dreams. But it wasn’t only for Matilda’s sake she was being pushy. “But, for some reason you seem to need a little…push.” Audrey gave her wife the lightest of shoves toward the special door, not really meant to have any effect at all, but it made Matilda jump forward. “Oh, sorry!” Audrey apologized, sort of snapping out of character for having startled her wife. Matilda collected herself. She turned to Audrey and shook her head laughing.

“No, no, it’s fine.” She took Audrey’s hands in her own. Audrey felt Matilda’s trembling. Her own fire flared a little. “This… it’ll be great! I’ll just… go through this door… and…” she trailed off. Audrey kissed her. They made out passionately for a moment before Audrey broke it off.

“And then we’ll see what happens,” she said with a wink.

Matilda was fit to burst. The combination of excitement and nervous energy was welling up inside her like a wave that threatened to crest and come crashing down. She had to ride it. She took a deep breath, turned around, strutted over to the door, and slowly, with a shaking hand, turned the knob and pulled.

The simple looking wooden door swung open and revealed a long, slightly curved hallway. It was perhaps a hundred feet in length and veered somewhat to the left. That makes sense, Matilda thought. The… exit is to the left, after all. She looked over her shoulder to see the beaming smile of her supportive wife egging her on. She was at a loss as to what had gotten into her. Did Matilda want to do this? More than anything. But it was suddenly rather daunting being faced with it and she wanted to take it at her own pace, but Audrey wasn’t letting her. And I love that, Matilda realized. She loved the insistent, almost forceful character Audrey was manifesting. She thought maybe she’d always wanted it, sensed it in her, but had always been the one to take charge. Not for long…

She smiled back and then faced forward, stepping through the threshold of the door into the hallway that shouldn’t be able to exist. The door automatically swung shut behind her, and arrows flashed on the walls beckoning her forward. Matilda gulped and took trepidatious steps forward.

A glass display came into view on the left wall by the exit. Guidelines, warnings, and recommendations scrolled into view, and there was a small tablet with which Matilda knew she could make some specifications to modify her “session.” She’d done her research and read many a blog entry about people who had used K.I.N.K.S tech before and already knew what she wanted. She had some very specific desires she wanted to satisfy. She knew that Audrey knew what they were. She shivered when she considered that Audrey might be willing to do them all and wondered if she was ready herself.

She pressed the “confirm preferences,” button, and was prompted to slide her arm into a circular brace. She did so, and a machine automatically administered an injection that stung a little but wasn’t too painful. A cold sensation pervaded here being and she could taste something metallic. Matilda had read people’s accounts of this experience and understood this meant the serum was working its magic and changing her physiological makeup. She silently felt a little better now knowing that if nothing else, she’d be safe. But she also understood that getting that cocktail in her veins was a commitment to its intended purpose. The changes had serious metabolic and homeostatic implications and weren’t meant to be left long-term. Her jaw clenched.

 Massaging her right wrist where the shot had been administered, Matilda turned to face the exit.

“Okay, girl. You’re gonna go through that door and see your wife. It’s just Audrey. You can do this,” she said to herself. Shaking more violently than before, she barely managed to turn the knob. She stepped out into the light and onto the small platform.

Audrey, meanwhile, had been standing with her eyes glued to the platform the whole time, her thoughts going wild. She was shocked at herself for being so forceful with Matilda about going through with this and wondered if she should feel bad but banished the notion.

She understood, she supposed, why this might be a little different to experience ‘for real,’ from Matilda’s perspective. She’d considered her angle on this often when she was trying to please her during their many role plays. What she hadn’t done until today was really stop and consider what things would be like from her own perspective. Not really. Sure, she’d played with the concept and talked through it. She found the idea sexy as she would doing almost anything with her wife, but she’d never truly internalized it. But something about the lobby statue, the dongle, and the little doorway and walkways was really making her feel the realness of this all, and imagining her little wife walking out that door—carrying Matilda to bed…

She was startled from her daydream by the reality. The door swung open with a small hiss, and Audrey could hardly believe her eyes as a four-inch woman meekly stepped out onto the platform at about her own chest level. Her wife, Matilda, was four inches tall.

 

Matilda’s eyes took a moment to adjust. It was in part because it had been rather dimmed within the physics bending hall, but it was also because even when things came into focus and her pupils had properly contracted to the ambient light, her brain was a step behind in sorting it into anything sensible. It was like she experienced a processing stutter, or a singular ionizing particle passed through her CPU causing a one to flip to a zero and the whole system was thrown into disarray momentarily.

She blinked twice in rapid succession, scanned the room from left to right as is natural, subconsciously accepted the new perspective and scale the world had relative to herself, and then did a double take to the center of her field of vision, as if her brain was shouting, ‘how did you miss that?’ Her head tilted back, gaze drifting upwards. Matilda beheld the gargantuan form of her beautiful wife.

Audrey was standing perfectly still, the light fabric of her strapless, blue, linen dress with white, floral trim barely swaying from her deep breaths. Her hands were clasped together in front of her pale, flushed chest just below her chin. Her mouth was agape, and her eyes shone brightly with glee and wonder. It was a common expression on the loving face Matilda had seen a million times. It was her Audrey, delighted to lay eyes on her. So why did Matilda feel like shrinking under the woman’s gaze? Then, her head snapped down, glancing at her own body for an instant before looking back up to Audrey’s distant face. Holy hell am I small! It finally occurred to her in very real terms.

Matilda had on many occasions closed her eyes and tried to visualize this very moment. She’d felt slight awe at times experiencing it in VR, while looking at certain art and videos, and if she was lucky, sometimes in her dreams. But now, she felt small. She knew the truth of being small. Consciously, she knew she was safe. The injection had temporarily altered her physiology to suit exactly this situation. She had felt its subtle effects hard at work within her. Primally, however, in a less than subconscious way that Matilda couldn’t ignore, she felt like she was in trouble. This is dangerous.

Audrey, meanwhile, was alighted with very different emotions. She couldn’t believe how irresistibly adorable and desirable she found Matilda at her new minuscule size. Myriad scenarios they had discussed and fantasized about together raced through her mind—things she’d only entertained before because she was a demisexual and it got her partner off— she suddenly wanted to do them all.

Audrey felt such strong appreciation, love, and desire for Matilda right now that she was ready to squeal with excitement. So, when she saw her little wife take two panicked steps backward and frantically pat the wall behind her in search for the doorknob, she didn’t understand. And as she saw her beloved grab ahold of the knob, throw the door open, and attempt to slip back through it, something inside her protested vehemently. She refused to accept that her precious Matilda could be running away from her. And so, she reached out for her lover as if to catch her by the hand.

“Wait, stop,” she said quickly. Matilda, who had been acting on autopilot, was momentarily confused, and then entirely overwhelmed as she felt the irresistible grasp of giant fingers wrapping around her frail body. She shrieked with terror. The massive digits grasped her and pulled her out from the door which she watched automatically slam shut as it shrank away below. There wasn’t a lot of gravitational force being applied to her body. Less than one would think, anyway. Perhaps it was because she didn’t have all that much mass for gravity to influence. Either way, it was a point of intrigue that was almost lost on Matilda as she nearly hyperventilated and brought her hands up to cover her eyes.

Audrey realized as she heard her wife’s scream that she had acted rashly. But she couldn’t help herself. It occurred to her too late that Matilda wasn’t so much running from her as from being small, which would bring her right back through the other door as normal. But in the moment, Audrey didn’t so much see her wife who was just afraid of being small and needed to fix that. She saw a small woman who was her wife and was afraid, and Audrey needed to fix that. Also, on a more selfish level, if put to the question, she knew she simply did not want to let this “first” end so abruptly. It was too tantalizing.

Audrey didn’t so much “grab” as she “entrapped” her wife, her fingers surrounding her but not squeezing or gripping her. They just prevented her from going any other direction than the finger-cage permitted. Matilda felt essentially weightless, so Audrey didn’t need to grip tightly. Feeling the tiny body of her lover in her right hand set Audrey’s heart racing. I’ve got my wife’s entire body in my hand, she thought with marvel. But her awe quickly gave way to compassion.

Matilda was shaking and almost heaving with every breath. But her tumult was suddenly stabilized as she was gently pressed against a firm, flat surface. It was warm. Her right ear was flush against it, and she could hear a deep rushing noise and a dull, rhythmic thud reverberating through her. She naturally began to match her own breathing with that of the rushing beneath, and her pulse began to slow slightly. Her shaking subsided. She was suddenly aware of a voice.

“Sh-h-h, it’s okay, honey. It’s okay. You’re safe now. You’re completely safe. I’ve got you. Audrey’s got you,” the voice boomed. It was all bass from the warm surface beneath her right ear, but smooth as silk in her left. I’m being held against Audrey’s chest, Matilda realized. She reached up and wiped tears from her eyes. This wasn’t at all how she’d envisioned this moment. Get a grip. It’s Audrey. The most kind and beautiful woman on earth who loves you. Matilda looked up and could only see her wife’s gigantic neck and jaw. Between words of assurance, Audrey reflexively swallowed. The natural, subtle act startled Matilda. Who is also the size of the Eiffel Tower, she mused.

Matilda thought for a moment, looking down at the staggering drop to the floor. She and Audrey had been to the Eiffel Tower. Together. She closed her eyes, remembering. ‘It’s a terrifying drop!’ Audrey had said. ‘I think it’s a thrill!’ Was Matilda’s reply. They’d shared a kiss. And now…

“Baby, I’ve got you. That’s it. It’s okay. You’re the one who told me this would be perfectly safe, remember? It’s your wildest dream come true…” Audrey continued. Matilda tried to listen. She opened her eyes and mentally shook off some of the fear that clung to her. She tried to embody some of the confidence she always thought she’d have for this fantasy. The same confidence her wife seemed to have found in spades.

“I-I’m okay. I’m fine, Audrey,” Matilda said. She was surprised at how quiet her own voice was compared to that of her wife’s. So small.

“Thank goodness,” Audrey said, pulling Matilda away from her chest and holding her in her open palms a few inches off. They shared a moment silently gazing into one another’s eyes. Matilda saw in her wife’s light blues a source of trust and serenity like she’d never felt. Audrey could make out in her wife’s tiny copper eyes a growing sense of awe and wonderment. She wanted to shower the tiny woman with affection. In time…

“How… how do you feel?” Audrey asked.

“Small,” Matilda said frankly. “It’s a little hard to put into words.”

“I can’t imagine!”

“I mean… you don’t have to. You could pop through the doors and see for yourself,” Matilda said with a lighter tone. Audrey looked to be considering that for a moment.

“Hm-m-m, no. I mean. It sounds charming, both of us tiny women adventuring around the hotel together, dodging other patrons and staff, getting into who-knows-what,” she said dramatically. She leaned her head in a little, strands of her blonde hair dangling over Matilda. “But I’ve always said when you asked: I think I prefer being your giantess.” Matilda felt a thrill at her wife calling herself that.

“I always thought you were just saying that. Playing the role that I wanted.”

“Maybe I was. But you know what, it’s growing on me,” Audrey said with a grin. “Besides. If we’re both little…” she looked to her left, “who would carry us to bed?” Audrey asked. Matilda’s heart skipped a beat at the mere notion of crossing the concepts of ‘bed’ and ‘giant wife.’ Not wanting to short circuit, she searched for a quip.

“I guess we’d need a third?” She jokingly suggested.

“Hah! You naughty little girl!” Audrey said with genuine mirth. Matilda felt strange at the term ‘little girl.” Audrey had never talked like that. Matilda was four inches taller with a much stronger build and had always been the more dominant presence in the bedroom. Now she was only four inches tall. “Maybe some other time, but not tonight. Tonight, you’re all mine,” Audrey said, taking steady, soft steps toward the bed.

Matilda’s heart began to race. She pictured Audrey throwing her onto the bed and leaping upon her like a predator eager to ravish its diminutive prey. It terrified and thrilled her. Audrey guessed her feelings.

“Don’t worry, honey. There’s no rush. Loathe as I am to let you go for even a second, I think you should get your footing.” Audrey arrived at the mattress. It came up to her waist. She leaned forward and delicately rested her cupped palms on the soft surface of the thick, downy comforter. She moved hands apart and gently dumped Matilda onto the pillowy landscape. It was so soft that even the tiny woman was heavy enough to sink into it a little. She flopped back and threw her arms out, basking in the light feeling. It was heavenly. Audrey smiled. “Glad to see you’re able to get comfortable. Matilda sat up on her elbows.

“I don’t know that I’ll be able to ‘get my footing’ on this.” She looked around at the massive mattress. “But I’ve never felt so comfy. I’m not heavy enough to feel the mattress through this comforter!”

“I can see that. It looks like you’re sitting on a cloud. ‘Welcome to The Nimbus Hotel,’” Audrey said dreamily. Matilda looked up into her loving eyes and they shared a smile.

“I’m feeling a little better. I’m sorry I freaked out.”

“No need to be sorry, babe. In your shoes, I’m sure I’d be a hot mess. I’m… sorry I snatched you up like that. I did it without thinking. I just couldn’t let you run away!”

“It’s fine. I’m glad you stopped me. It was just a lot to take in. Though I’ll admit, it scared the hell out of me! You’ve never even picked me up!” Matilda said. Audrey chuckled.

“You’re the strong one. Well, usually.”

“I’d say you have the upper hand at the moment.”

“I’ll try not to let it get to me head but lifting you up with one hand… it is a rush.” Audrey failed to entirely keep a predatory edge from coloring her voice. Matilda could sense the dynamic that had begun to form between them in this situation. Audrey was her loving, caring benefactor, but she was willing to reach out and take what she wanted. She was in control.

“You’re… kind of getting into this, huh?” Matilda asked. It wasn’t quite like she’d always imagined. She usually envisioned herself as this brave little adventurer completely sure of herself as she showed her appreciation for her goddess-like though ultimately meek wife. Even when they had role played, Audrey had asked questions like, ‘you’d really want that?’ ‘Are you sure about this?’ or ‘you want me to put you in my what?’ and that’s sort of how Matilda figured Audrey would be in real life when they finally got the opportunity to try this out.

It seemed like neither one of them was quite playing their original role. Audrey smiled at Matilda’s question a little deviously.

“I’ll give you some more time to catch up… here, make room,” Audrey said. Matilda hesitated a moment, not understanding while she watched her titanic wife rise to her full height before turning and flopping toward her. Her face turned pale.

“Audrey, no, wait!” There was no time to react. Her wife leapt onto the mattress and flopped down with her full weight, but she had deftly gone right over Matilda and landed with plenty of room to spare on the other side. The impact, however, sent the tiny woman bouncing high in the air. She landed and tumbled into a soft linen bundle. Getting her bearings, she realized she’d rolled into Audrey’s hip. A second later, the hip rose and pulled away. Audrey, who had been on her back, was rolling away from Matilda. When she took up the loose fabric of her dress upon which the tiny woman lay, it was yanked from underneath her, and Matilda once again tumbled back onto the downy comforter.

By the time Matilda sat up, the mattress was once again rumbling with her giant wife’s movements, though she noted the shockwaves were minimal, the mattress apparently decent at isolating shockwaves. Unless someone almost lands right on top of you…

Audrey situated herself on her stomach with her arms crossed before her, her hair cascading down her pale chest. She was beaming with delight and flashing a smile like Matilda had never seen. The little woman decided to test her footing after all, and shakily got up on her feet that sank into the unreasonably soft comforter.  Audrey looked even more delighted, and then, her expression changed. Her face went neutral, lips parting slightly, the bottom one protruding in a subtle pout. Her eyes looked dazed. Audrey’s knees trembled slightly on the unstable surface, and perhaps just a little from apprehension at the sheer scale of her wife’s admittedly charming face.

 

 

“I love you, Matilda,” Audrey said breathily. Matilda was about to respond that she loved her too, but before she could open her mouth, her wife was upon her. The blonde bent her head down low and pursed her plump, pink lips. Matilda immediately understood the meaning of the gesture, but again, the scale unsettled her. A faint squeak escaped her lips as her wife’s giant ones slammed into her, knocking her off her feet and onto her back. She was pinned to the comforter, totally unable to resist the assault, but while she couldn’t move, she was surrounded by utter softness on both sides. She couldn’t decide which felt more forgiving: the downy blanket or Audrey’s pillowy lips.

A wet squelch quietly emitted as Audrey finished the first kiss and raised her lips slightly. She licked her lips, moistening them nicely. Matilda gasped at the sight of her tongue’s tip quickly sliding about just above her chest before those lips came back down. Audrey kissed her whole chest and stomach softly and lovingly. Matilda reflexively leaned her head forward and kissed the top of her wife’s upper lip.

It was strange. She’d kissed this set of lips countless times. But this was absolutely new. Each time those giant, wet cushions pressed into her she was filled with shock and thrill like never before. The treatment was melting her concerns away. Matilda let her head roll back and closed her eyes, basking in the blissful affection.

“Oh, Audrey!” She gasped. The Audrey’s lips applied light suction to Matilda’s chest before releasing her with a light pop. The giant woman sighed with contentment.

“You were right in what you said last night,” Audrey suddenly said. Her words were but a whisper, but her mouth was so close that it still made Matilda’s chest rumble and she squirmed under the heat of her wife’s muggy breath.

“W-what’s that?”

“When you said I could make very short work in kissing and licking you all over…” without warning, Audrey’s giant tongue snaked out and slid under Matilda’s shirt, soaking her abdomen instantly as she tasted her tiny wife’s tight abs, already slick with sweat. salty with sweat. The tip of her tongue pushed up the tiny woman’s torso and forced against the bottom of her breasts, dampening her bra, and nudging them apart a bit. It curled up, lifting Matilda by her tank top as her back arched and her butt left the surface. She gasped in slight panic and clung to the tongue through her shirt instinctively as she thought her wife was going to scoop her up all the way, but the slick, muscly beast suddenly slithered away and slid back into its home within the massive mouth. Audrey plopped the half an inch she’d been lifted back onto the softness of the comforter. Audrey smacked her lips playfully. “Honey, you’re delicious,” she said.

A wave of heat spread through Matilda like prickling fire. It made her cheeks burn, the back of her neck tingle, and it coursed through her core and went southward. Being called ‘delicious’ by her gigantic wife had an effect she should have anticipated, but she hadn’t been prepared. Her eyes fixed on the giant mouth—lips still parted slightly— and simultaneously yearned for and dreaded what might come next. She was just so nervous!

“But that’s enough of that… for now,” Audrey said. “You look a little pale. Don’t wanna overload my little baby’s circuits.” Matilda let out a sigh. She wasn’t sure if she was more relieved or disappointed, and she decided that not knowing meant the pause in that particular sort of action was probably for the best. Audrey seemed to have a keen sense for her thresholds.

“Thanks. But… that was really thrilling. I loved the kisses…” Matilda offered up. She wanted Audrey to know that she was responding well to the sensual attention given the unique nature of it. Audrey grinned.

“I’m glad. I’d be distraught if my wife didn’t love my lips pressed against her.” She made a peculiar face. “Looks like I wrecked your outfit though.” Matilda put a hand on the hem of her shirt and tugged it forward for inspection. When she released it, a thin strand of saliva connected her fingers to the fabric. Seeing the sheer amount of the stuff clinging to her short shorts and her tank top made her shudder. I’m practically soaked in Audrey’s saliva, she thought in a daze. Other imagined possibilities coursed through her mind. Imagined only because they had yet to be. Being soaked in spit had merely been an ‘imagined thing’ until mere moments before.

“Matilda, are you with me?” Audrey asked. Matilda realized she’d zoned out staring at the sticky strands of spit between her fingers. She blinked away the other thoughts of things she knew were to come.

“Oh! Sorry. Yeah. I was just realizing that I should have come through the hallway with my suitcase. I don’t have a change of clothes, and these’ll need laundered for sure.  

“Heh, yeah. Sorry about that,”

“Don’t be. It was… really hot,” Matilda admitted. Audrey bit her lip, looking away for an instant before turning her attention back to Matilda.

“I suppose you could come through and grab it. Or I could take it through and leave it by the door. You just have to promise not to try and run off on me again,” Audrey teased. Matilda laughed.

“You really don’t want me slipping away and getting back to normal, do you?”

“I really don’t. Not just yet. I’m sorry. I know it’s a little more to take in than you had expected, but I’m hellbent on getting you used to this. You downplayed it a little, but I know it’s the whole reason you booked the Nimbus, or that you even suggested this island for our honeymoon,” Audrey said. Matilda blushed. Had she always really been that transparent on this issue?

“That obvious, huh?” She asked sheepishly. Audrey laughed.

“Please. I’ve seen your search history. When it’s not size-fetish pornography, it’s always been checking on flights and rooms for here or reading people’s stories about how they spent their weekend here and what settings they used for the injections,” Audrey explained. Matilda winced. They’d never been shy with each other about their sexual interests, nor was either of them private with their respective digital devices, but Audrey had known before she’d even suggested coming here that she’d desperately wanted to and had casually agreed to all her ideas regarding the honeymoon because she knew just how badly she wanted this.

“To be honest,” Audrey continued, “with your situation, I’m surprised you didn’t ask me to come here with you sooner. We hardly need the excuse of a honeymoon to get a little extravagant. And you know I’d have agreed to this literally any time after you explained your fetish,” she finished. Matilda felt a little twinge of guilt. Had Audrey only agreed to this for her? Had she thought before that Matilda didn’t want to do it with her?

“I don’t really know why I never brought us here before, but for some reason or another, I felt like I needed the honeymoon excuse.”

“Oh, it’s clear to me now why you didn’t. You’re nervous,” Audrey said knowingly. Matilda shrugged. “You’ve always loved the idea, the videos, the roll plays, and other peoples’ descriptions, but you were never certain it would match your idealized expectations, and you didn’t want to ruin it by discovering it was gross or unpleasant. I suspect you also didn’t want to ruin it with me, specifically.” Matilda felt like she was under a microscope in addition to being small enough to fit underneath one. Audrey really saw right through her.

“You know I could never find you gross.”

“I’m counting on that,” she said. Matilda shivered. Audrey wasn’t going to let her back out of this.

“Thanks for holding me to the grinder. I could use a little push.”

“I know it, darling. But I also hope you understand that… I’m not being insistent just for you…” Audrey rolled over and away from Matilda and ran her hands over her chest, squeezing her breasts together before sliding them down her body, between her legs, then out and around her hips. She then leaned on her elbow. “I’m feeling this more than I’d ever thought I would. And I want to feel you… everywhere.” Matilda gulped. Audrey could see the impact she was having. “I assume you went for it and got the injection profile you’ve had saved for months.”

“Y-yes,” Matilda said, her throat suddenly a little dry.

“So, going back through the hallway isn’t exactly what you had in mind for tonight, is it? Not really. It’s not what you were feeling in your gut.

“Fuck,” Matilda uttered below a whisper, barely voiced at all. Audrey saw her face though. She smiled.

“Dinner isn’t for hours, sweetheart. For now, what do you say we do what you suggested when we got here?”

“What’s… that?” Matilda asked.

“How about you… explore? Do stuff?” Audrey rolled onto her back, rested her head on the throw pillow, and spread her arms and legs out a bit, sinking comfortably into the thick blanket. Matilda understood her implication. She was asking her to explore her body. Matilda had always imagined doing this but gazing upon the landscape of her wife in a sundress in the golden light of the ageing afternoon was beyond her dreams. Her blonde hair was catching the sunlight beautifully as it fell messily upon her bare chest above and about the low seam of her strapless sundress. The dress itself was in a loose, messy heap that broke up the silhouette of her wife’s belly and legs. Her bust rose and fell with her deep, steady breathing. Her eyes were closed. Her expression was content and expectant. Matilda got moving.

First things first, she decided to ditch her soaked clothes. She pulled the tank top over her head and wiggled out of her shorts. Now down to her only moderately damp bra and underwear that was a little wet for different reasons, the tiny woman took unsteady, stumbling steps toward her wife’s right hand that lay palm down on the comforter. Audrey had long, slender fingers, the biggest nearly as long as Matilda was tall. The tiny woman stumbled and fell between Audrey’s middle and index fingers which squeezed her slightly, reacting to her presence. They relaxed, releasing her, and Matilda shakily crawled onto the back of her wife’s hand.

 Matilda took a moment to gather herself. She was on her hands and knees on the back of her wife’s hand. She guessed her whole height was about the length from her middle knuckle to the crease of her wrist, but on her knees, she took up a little more than half the hand. Her own right hand rested on a blueish bump she realized was a vein, and even though it wasn’t arterial, she could feel the slow, steady pulse of her wife’s massive heartbeat. The hand was slightly animated, the giant fingers twitching and the hand rocking at the wrist despite its owner’s efforts to keep it still.

Audrey elected to move to more stable terrain before she would attempt to stand, so she crawled upwards, crossing the wrist, and making her way onto the forearm. It was more than half as thick as she was tall at the bottom and gradually exceeded her height by the elbow, and it was several times her height in length. The firm musculature underneath the small, white hairs and pale skin felt sturdy, so Matilda decided to finally try her footing on her wife’s body. She got to her feet with ease, and even hopped up and down a couple of times. Satisfied that she could walk, she quickly strolled to the bend at the elbow.

It was easy going because there was no incline and the forearm was solid, but she knew it was about to become more difficult as she looked ahead. Audrey’s biceps were facing up, and were in a soft, relaxed state, so Matilda wasn’t sure they’d be good terrain. She took a few careful steps onto the muscle and found that it barely gave at all under her minute weight. It was nothing like the downy comforter. She nodded, and pressed on, making her way up the slight incline at the shoulder.

Audrey was loving the all too noticeable sensations of Matilda walking across her skin. Oddly, it made other parts of her body twitch and tingle than the part upon which Matilda was walking, a fact for which Audrey was thankful, as she was a little ticklish and had worried she wouldn’t be able to stay still under the delightful feeling of her wife’s tiny footsteps. When the tiny woman has stepped onto her bicep, for example, it had made Audrey’s left butt cheek tighten reflexively, and the subsequent steps caused odd little spasms in her abdominal muscles. All of it was making her eyelids flutter and her breath quicken.

When Audrey felt her wife’s oath being her to her shoulder, she opened her eyes for a second to steal a glance at her. She admired the image of her wife, now stripped to her undergarments, standing, and surveying the hills of her own breasts and the distant visage of her belly and legs. Audrey smiled and once again closed her eyes. It seemed like Matilda was getting good and comfortable. She was eager to feel her delicate touch elsewhere, and silently willed her to continue. She only had so much patience to let Matilda explore as she pleased. Audrey had some very specific destinations she was dying for her wife to visit.

Matilda took in the view of Audrey’s trim, relatively petite body below. She was in awe. This perspective was magnificent for really appreciating their difference in size without feeling so intimidated as looking up from her feet. She looked around to gaze at her face. Her eyes were still closed, and her lips still held the faint, satisfied smile. Matilda decided to do her part in this familiarization exercise and continue her exploring.

She carefully stepped along the depression below Audrey’s collarbone and arrived at the top of the sternum. This is where the fabric of her dress began. On either side rose Audrey’s modest breasts. Matilda could see her abdomen and legs between the hills, and just before her, she could peer into the snug, dark confines of her cleavage. She briefly considered trying to burrow down into the small space between her soft mounds, but knew she’d become stuck. There was no way she could force them apart. While the idea of being lodged in her wife’s cleavage excited her, she wanted to explore more, so she stepped over the small gap and onto the dress.

Clinging to the fabric for aid, she quickly clambered atop Audrey’s right breast. She stood at the top and could feel through the thin padding that her presence was causing a stir. The nipple blow was rapidly hardening for her. Matilda bit her lip and looked back at her wife’s face. Her expression remained unchanged. She hesitated a moment, and then used both hands to rub the fabric between her and the nipple beneath while looking at Audrey’s face for a reaction. The massive woman’s lips trembled ever so slightly, and she sharply inhaled, her whole chest swelling with air. But then she let it out slowly and her face returned to normal.

Matilda felt somehow heartened at this. Was she less powerful than her wife? Immeasurably so. Was she powerless? It didn’t look like it. It seemed like perhaps she really did still possess the ability to make Audrey feel very sexy, and if her wife was getting into this as much as it seemed, maybe that particular power was about equal. But just as Matilda was reveling in this while kneading the giant nipple through the layers of fabric, Audrey let loose a faint moan and stirred slightly, rolling her shoulders and pressing into the comforter with her palms. This caused the angle of her chest to increase a little and sent Matilda tumbling down the soft boob, landing in a heap on her diaphragm below the sternum.

I’m still pretty damned small, Matilda noted.

“Oops, sorry, honey. But that was mostly your own fault,” Audrey said playfully in a tired voice, not bothering to open her eyes.

“I concede to that. Just checking that I can still press your buttons,” Matilda teased.

“M-m-m, my whole body is your button right now. Your very presence is pressing it. Keep going, baby,” she whined. Matilda’s pride swelled a little. Audrey was really enjoying this. Matilda always assumed something like body-exploration would be one-sided. She stood up upon her wife’s midsection and took careful steps forward, consciously avoiding tripping over the bunches of overlapping linen.

Audrey was doing everything she could now to remain still and play nice. She wanted to give Matilda ample time to adjust and even make her own moves, and it seemed like she was finally able to do just that. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to have those tiny hands squeeze and massage her tit like that. It took all her restraint to keep from groping her wife and herself at once and mash the tiny woman into her breast while she squeezed them both in one hand. She bit her lip again and just focused on where she felt the tiny woman now. Outside she was an almost perfect picture of calm, but inside her storm was raging.

Matilda made her way across Audrey’s soft, flat tummy, consciously ignoring the faint rumbles she could both hear and feel as she did so. Her brain could only handle so much stimulation at the moment, and her focus was on what she was anticipating next. Arriving at her wife’s waist, Matilda looked at how the fabric rose and fell around her thighs, and how it tapered inward where her thighs met in the middle. Her mind went back to her thoughts about diving into Audrey’s cleavage, and she realized that there was an obviously much easier way into a dress, and what other places might beckon her burrowing. She shivered with lust and unchecked nervous energy. What’s it going to be like? Getting lost in the throes of passion… getting lost in Audrey.

Matilda opted to take a left turn. She stepped out onto the thigh and looked across the leg that stretched out well over ten times her height. She put one foot in front of the other as she rapidly drew near the hem of the woman’s linen dress. Carefully navigating the knee, she finally arrived. Matilda turned back to look at Audrey’s face, but it was obscured by her left breast. She did note, however, that Audrey’s left hand was gripping at the comforter for dear life. Not so calm after all. Matilda took a few slow and deep breaths to calm her nerves, and then, trusting in her near weightlessness and the softness of the bedding, hopped off her wife’s shin to her right.

Audrey opened her eyes just in time to see her tiny wife vanish from view, plopping down onto the bed between her legs just below the knees. Her pulse quickened. Her legs almost automatically came together, desiring to feel the little woman pinned between them, already missing the feeling of her almost weightless body. Audrey held back, and instead. Spread her legs slightly, making an inviting and easy path forward. She shut her eyes tight and waited, desperate to feel Matilda’s touch once more.

Matilda hadn’t even tried to land on her feet. She did something she’d never do at normal size and simply allowed herself to land softly on her butt. For falling twice her height, the impact was null. Staring forward, she could see the insides of Audrey’s legs and feet. She planned to make her way down to them, but then they began to softly and slowly slide further apart. Matilda lied back and rolled over onto her stomach, giving her eyes a moment to adjust to the dimness underneath Audrey’s dress and between her legs.

Her eyes achieved focus and she began to get increasingly excited as the pale thighs spread apart to reveal a plain white thong. It was pulled snugly against its wearer which made the darker silhouette of the mons and major labia clear as day to see, and there was a faint line in the middle where a notable wet spot had formed. Matilda instinctively reached between her own legs and gave her vulva a quick rub, her fingers moistening on contact. She had the urge to simply lie there and touch herself at just the sight of her wife’s crotch! It was so erotic just being where she was.

She pulled her hand free with much force of will and got up to her hands and knees before uneasily rising to her feet. She managed a dozen choppy steps before she stumbled to her left, catching herself against the columnar thigh. Audrey squeaked with surprise. She groaned and gripped the comforter, bunching it up in her left hand. She brought her right to her mouth and chewed on her index finger trying to fight back loud moans. She could feel her temperature rising with her arousal.

Matilda could feel it too. The thigh she touched as well as the air between the giant legs was becoming hotter and just a little more humid. She was suddenly stunned when she caught her first faint whiff of Audrey’s obvious arousal wafting to her nostrils. She pushed herself off the thigh and fell forward, crawling on her hands and knees the remainder of the distance until she was directly underneath the inseam, face to face with the damp, white wall that barely concealed Audrey’s womanhood.

Matilda gawked at it in a stupor. She could practically see it through the thin fabric, made more transparent with so much moisture like the real winner of the ultimate wet T-shirt contest. It was as tall as she was. And twice as deep… Matilda carefully got up to her feet. She slowly brought her shaking right hand up, paused a moment, and then softly rubbed the inside of the labia up by the hood.

“Oh, my god!” Audrey shouted in surprise. She brought both hands up and covered her face. Matilda retreated her hand as the whole thing twitched and lurched forward, Audrey rocking her hips down as her back arched. The normal-sized woman got a hold of herself and flattened back down to the bed, though her breathing remained a little ragged and her womanhood continued to throb rhythmically.

Matilda waited a moment and then pressed both hands into the mound and squeezed. Audrey hissed with restraint as Matilda moved them up the labia and seized her clitoris through the thin fabric.

This, it turned out, was too much.

Audrey shot up and rolled her hips forward, the fabric wall of her crotch flattening Matilda against the comforter as Audrey got up to her knees that shot out to either side. Immediately, Audrey realized her mistake and froze stiff, or, she tried to. When she stopped moving, Matilda have a magnificent squirm underneath her, the tiny woman’s knees and hands pressing between her lips, her feet down by her entrance. Her face was directly below her clit. The only conscious thought to pass through Audrey’s mind was, she can take it.

Audrey really had paid close attention to her wife’s online activities and knew how the K.I.N.K.S tech worked. She knew what would be in the injection her wife would have gotten, and she knew there was only one way to easily lay so much as a scratch on the woman now, and this wasn’t it.

So, Audrey gleefully ground her crotch against her diminutive lover’s writhing body with extremely deliberate and focused effort. She slowly drug Matilda against the soft surface below, back, and forth, once, twice, three times… she carried on for a few minutes. Her abdomen rolled like a dancer as she savored her tiny wife’s every struggle without a thought for her concern. After a bit of this, Audrey decided her dress was holding her back and she pulled it off over her head, flinging it aside.

Matilda had initially panicked when she was squished against the bed by her wife’s impulsive grinding. She’d tried to draw breath and quickly realized it was impossible. She understood a little less quickly that wasn’t a problem. As soon as she remembered that her augmentative injection made it almost impossible to suffocate, the imagined pain in her chest vanished, and all that was left was the immense pressure of being ground on lustily by a woman incapable of crushing her. It was dark, steamy, and soaking wet, and she could feel and taste her wife’s arousal. She could even faintly make out moaning, through it was very muffled through her whole body.

Matilda soon realized that the soft, bulbous shape being smushed against her face was nothing else but Audrey’s clitoris, and she made an earnest effort to bite into it, though she thought she was mostly getting fabric. She reaction she got told her differently. Audrey nearly froze when she felt it. Her mouth hung agape and her eyes lost focus. She quit her grinding and took to a simpler combination of bouncing, like she was riding Matilda’s tiny body directly.

Up and down, she bounced. And Matilda squirmed and bit her through her thong. Audrey meant to stop and remove it—to allow for direct contact between them—but before she knew it, she was there.

Her rhythm broke and she began to breathe erratically as her muscles convulsed and she hunched over with her hands both digging into the comforter. She gasped between ragged moans and whines, and she pressed her crotch against her tiny wife with absolute force. Her eyes were wide with both pleasure and shock. She hadn’t even really planned on doing it this way, and she certainly didn’t think she was going to get an orgasm out of it before she changed positions. She wasn’t by any means incapacitated by this wave of pleasure, just pleasantly surprised.

As she settled and rode the wave down, she ran her right hand through her sweaty hair while she raised herself up to a kneel. Matilda stuck to the crotch of her thong. Giggling, Audrey reached down with her left hand and peeled her wife off herself and then brought her up in her palm as she sat back down. Matilda’s cheeks were flushed red, her eyes open as she stared into Audrey’s. Her left hand was up against her forehead, and her right was casually rubbing herself through her own underwear. Audrey grinned.

“You, too?” She asked. Matilda nodded. She’d somehow managed to get her hand onto herself while Audrey’s weight had shifted for the smallest moment. The violently erotic environment was almost enough on its own. “I got a little carried away. Wasn’t expecting to get off on that…” Audrey admitted.

“I’m okay,” Matilda said between deep breaths. She really was, though internally she was of two minds. She was analyzing what had just transpired both substantively and experientially. Substantively, it was extremely erotic in a way that was almost innocent—juvenile. Getting off on each other via grinding without even removing one’s undergarments? She couldn’t remember when the last time she had experienced that was, but definitely not since long before starting her relationship with Audrey. Then, there was the size-difference aspect. If Audrey had suggested such a thing during one of their role plays, she’d have found it a fun and naughty sort of foreplay. After all, what wouldn’t be appealing about being smushed and rubbed around against a heavenly soft surface by your wife’s equally soft nethers? Especially given her own inhuman durability.

Then, there was the experiential view. Being ground to a pulp under your wife’s lusty thrusting is one thing in concept and another entirely in practical application. None of this had really felt like Matilda had imagined it. But did that make it bad? She felt her hormones flush as her arousal flared slightly while she momentarily sampled the still fresh memory of exactly what it had felt like for Audrey to ride her tiny body. No. No, it wasn’t a bad thing. But if she had known—if Audrey had told her—what was about to happen, she would have been terrified. Therein seemed to lie the problem. Matilda wanted all of this. She always had. She was here, tiny, and committed to experiencing it, and every new aspect of the encounter was different than her expectations in that it was exceeding them. But for the first time in her life, she felt too unsure of herself to take the lead. Audrey, on the other hand, seemed to exude confidence in a way she never had, but she was obviously holding back for her sake. Realizing all of this in a moment of clarity, Matilda made a decision. She was brave enough to at least say it. The actual doing of it would be up to Audrey.

“So, what’re you feeling? Any ideas what you’d like to do now? You seem a little out of it,” Audrey said just as Matilda was coming back to reality.

“Yeah. Um. Listen,” she started. Audrey’s face immediately looked all of attentiveness and concern. Whatever happened, Matilda knew she was in loving hands. “So, like, that was amazing, and you’d never have gotten me to agree to it. It only happened because you made it happen.” Matilda’s words seemed to make Audrey feel a little bashful.

“I don’t know about that. You were doing alright on your own.”

“Perhaps. But I think I was getting close to my limit just… touching you. And I don’t want to be limited.”

“What’re you trying to say?”

“When I’m big, I’m typically the dominant presence in the bedroom. It’s our natural dynamic. It works for us. But whenever we’ve talked through this fantasy, I’ve always encouraged you to get imaginative and describe what you’d do to me. I… I think that’s part of the appeal. I don’t really have a say in it. But you know everything I like… so,” Matilda trailed off.

“So, what?” Audrey pried. Matilda steeled herself.

“You’ve been gently nudging me to loosen up and dive headfirst into this. But I think you know best. Do you think you could just… take over?” Matilda finally managed to ask. She braced herself. For what? She wasn’t certain. Audrey’s face was impassive. Her pupils darted back and forth very subtly as she took in different aspects of the tiny woman in her palm while she processed something. A slight smile crept into the corner of her lips.

“Just to clarify a few things first,” she began, “your injection profile: resistance time?”

“Two hours,”

“Gradual reduction level: partial or full?”

“Full, with an accelerated processing time and full reformation before… exiting.”

“What’s ‘accelerated?’”

“Eight to ten hours.”

“And you want all this? You’re consenting to… everything we’ve spent time fantasizing about together? You want me to make your fantasies real?” Audrey asked, her voice becoming dreamy and low. Matilda shivered.

“I do, Audrey.”

“Awe, I do, too, Matilda. I love you.” She brought the tiny woman to her lips and kissed her on the side of her face. Matilda flinched but accepted and embraced the kiss. “No need for safe words or anything. If you say stop, I’ll stop.”

“Thanks, honey. I love you too. I… will do my best not to. I don’t want you to have to.”

“I know. But even so,” Audrey said while looking at her wife with the most loving eyes. Gradually, her expression melted into one more mischievous; a subtle transformation for a closed lipped smile. “Now then, no more barriers. Take those undergarments off. I’m not interested in tasting cotton or polyester. I only want to taste you.”

Matilda gulped. She knew exactly what she had gotten herself into. She began to strip away the last bits of fabric covering her tiny modesty, preparing to be fully taken by her loving wife.

End of part one…

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for Part 2!