- Text Size +

It had been a normal night at Charlotte’s job. Same as always, shaking her assets for her customers, slapping away the occasional drunk bastard who decided to get too handsy.

A woman had walked in seemingly hiding behind her hair and thick-framed glasses, staring intently at Charlotte, lazily swirling her tongue around a small cherry sucker. Charlotte opened her mouth, about to tell the girl to haul ass until she shoved an ID in Charlotte’s face. 25, it said her age was. Charlotte pursed her lips doubtfully, taking in the woman’s petite frame, youthful face, and lack of… anything. Fifteen is more like it, she thought sarcastically. The woman had shoved a fistful of hundred-dollar bills down Charlotte’s cleavage and requested the VIP room.

“O-Oh.” Charlotte stammered in surprise, “It’s right over here.” She tossed back her long, fire-engine red hair and pouted her glossed lips as she grabbed the woman’s bony wrist and led her deeper into the club. “It’s just… We don’t get many girls, you know? Name’s Candy, by the way.”

“You don’t?” The woman quirked an eyebrow, pulling the now sugarless stick from her mouth, flicking it away, and replacing the empty space on her tongue with a small square of chocolate.

“No.” Charlotte—Candy said, ushering her into a dimly lit room decked out with velvet furniture, “Most of the girls working here don’t swing that way. Me? Especially considering you shoved what must be near a thousand dollars between my tits? Not nearly so closed off.”

“Oh.” The petite woman sounded genuinely surprised, fiddling with the sleeves of her baggy sweater. “Oh, that’s good.”

“Huh?” Asked Candy, placing down two heavy glasses and filling each generously with liquor.

“N-Nothing.” The woman blushed, quickly passing a hand over one of the glasses as Candy slid off her crop top and jean micro mini with her back turned. “I-It’s nothing.”

“Sweetie, if you’re nervous, we don’t have to—”

“NO!” she shouted. “No, I… I want to do this. I’m just…” She continued in a quieter voice that gurgled like a sewer, “Hungry.”

“Ah—W-Well—How’s about we have our drinks, I give you a private show to die for, and then I get the bartender to hook you up with the best goddamn bar food you’ve ever had?” Candy said, a single bead of nervous sweat trailing down her neck. She chuckled, “Least I can do for the gal who paid my rent for the next two months.”

“Sure.” The woman picked up her drink, downing it with a slight wince. “To die for.”

“Mm.” Candy nodded, swilling her own glass. “Um, I don’t think I ever caught your name.”

“… Diane.” She said softly. “My name is Diane.”

“Well, Diane…” Candy straddled Diane’s lap, locking her long, luscious legs around Diane’s hips, “I’m about to make this the best—” She leaned into Diane’s ear, “—Night—” She gently bit down on Diane’s neck, “of your life.” To Charlotte’s surprise, Diane gave her a skeptical look.

“I’m sure you will.” Candy fell back with a hard thump, cracking her head against wood as she discovered her legs had gone numb, unravelling themselves from their grip around Diane.

“Wh… Wha—” She clumsily tried to speak as she lost more and more bodily control, her mind racing a mile a minute, oh God oh fuck I’ve been drugged and she’s going to rape me, no one knows we’re back here oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck—

“Neat trick, huh?” Diane crouched over Candy on her hands and knees, a deranged smile that showed her teeth spreading across her lips.

“You c—You c-can’t—” Candy said, “Th-They’ll notice I’m gone—you won’t—” It was as Candy searched Diane’s face for a shred of humanity that she realized she was getting…

Smaller.

“No. They won’t.” Diane said curtly, now casting a considerable shadow over the woman the size of a baby mouse.

“Help! Somebody help me!” Screamed Candy, but her voice hardly carried to the ears of her captor, much less outside the room with the club filled with thrumming, throbbing beats for the women to dance to.

“Aw Candy…” Diane cooed, pulling the shrunken woman out of her own panties by a single ankle and dangling the screaming, frantic woman upside down teasingly, “No one’s going to hear you. Scream all you want.” Candy shuddered as all of Diane’s teeth became long needle-points for just a moment in a trick of the light and that dreadful sewer-voice dredged itself from her throat, “I enjoy it.”

And scream Candy did. She screamed to be let go, from the fear of being dropped, from the sheer mind melting terror of grinding on a pole then not even half an hour later the size of a fucking bug. With a painful flick, she fell, crashing in a heap on the polished wooden floor. She coughed, crawling to her hands and knees as the giantess loomed above her. Diane had reseated herself on the velvet couch, one hand under her chin and a bored expression on her face.

“You didn’t think getting that thousand dollars would be that easy, did you?”

“I-I--… I-I-I—” Candy stammered, miniscule tears dotting the floor beneath her.

“Did you?”

“P-Please just change me back, please!” Candy begged, nearly insane with terror. “T-Take the money back, take it all back, I won’t tell anyone, I promise I won’t, just—”

“Nah.” Diane smiled. Candy peeped in alarm as a single, slender bare foot slithered towards her before slamming the entire weight of her toes on top of Candy’s fragile frame, scrunching giddily at her smooth skin and silky hair, rolling her around like a lazily dropped pencil. “I still want you. Just not in the way that you think.” Candy could only respond in a whimper, face and body aching, mouth filled with crimson locks matted with toe sweat.

Finally, the bizarre foreplay came to a temporary reprieve. Candy sat up, sticky skin peeling from the floor with an audible popping sound.

“I-I—” Candy sobbed, pulling strands of long hair from her mouth, “I-I don’t understand—” Diane knocked her backwards with minimal effort, trapping Candy’s lower half beneath her toes, any question the little woman dared to ask replaced by sheer terror. Candy shrieked, pounding and struggling uselessly against Diane’s firm grip.

Diane had barely pressed down and Candy was already screaming for mercy, her femurs bending achingly, threatening to crack at any given moment. Candy stopped struggling, instead screwing her eyes shut and hyperventilating through her teeth as she anticipated the gory, agonizing snap.

“You wouldn’t understand.” Diane lectured. Candy whimpered as the pressure on her legs eased a bit. “And you don’t need to understand.”

“P-Please…” sniffled Candy, perfectly done makeup now smeared across reddened cheeks. “I-I’ll do anything! Y… You don’t even have to change me back, I-I can… I-I can be your pet or slave or something I just--…” her voice broke, “I-I just… p l e a s e d o n ‘ t k i l l me, please… ggk—agkh--!

Diane rolled her eyes as Candy tore her throat screaming, a sizeable puddle of blood pooling underneath the woman’s thighs, a menagerie of pinkish-red flesh and popped bone fragments.

Do you ever fucking shut up?!” the gurgling voice that was so unbefitting of Diane’s appearance snapped. “You’re lucky, though.” She continued above Candy’s wailing, prying the broken tiny from her foot like a piece of stepped on chewing gum. “I’m not gonna crush you to death.”

“Th—Thth-thhh—ank--…” slurred Candy deliriously as her head lolled backwards, tears and drool trailing down her face.

“I’m going to eat you instead.”

Diane giggled, bathing Candy in her breath. The rancid air surrounded her, a sickly scent of sugary sweets and the bitter, putrid stench of decomposition, flesh sloughing from bone into the dirt. Candy cringed as Diane’s eyes flared with madness, a thick, blackish shadow seemingly spreading from her irises like a parasite of evil.

Diane snapped her head up, catching Candy between her lips in a swift motion. Candy kicked and flailed, screaming so hard her torn throat began to bleed again, guaranteeing muteness should she survive. Candy cringed as those perfect pink lips slurped her into the dark, disgustingly moist cavern. The probing pink muscle of Diane’s tongue played idly with her snack, causing Candy no end of agony as her broken legs were further twisted and mangled. Diane was in pursuit of her blood, sucking down the trickles greedily like sticky droplets of strawberry syrup. She sobbed as with a disgusting, visceral sound, she found herself sliding backwards in a pool of thick, sugar-tinged saliva, slowly beginning to enter her murderer’s throat.

Candy’s tiny fingers desperately clawed at the throat attempting to devour her. Something burning splashed into her eyes. She screamed in surprise and pain, then evolving into terror as she realized she had lost the minute grip she’d had and was slowly being dragged down Diane’s esophagus with no chance of saving herself.

Diane set the whisky glass down with a heavy thunk against the wooden table, swallowing hard for good measure, a healthy pink flush rushing to her sallow cheeks.

Diane slipped back into the world of pulsing light and throbbing noise, certain the intense beats of Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar on Me” could be heard by her digesting prisoner, as certain as she was that Candy was hopelessly screaming for help that could not, would not come. Ever. Diane smirked at the prospect that Candy would have time to reflect on what was happening to her, no help, trapped in darkness… like Hell.

Candy screamed, as if she would be heard through an abdominal wall in a club filled with giants all shouting to be heard over one another. Candy screamed as acid agonized her wounds. Candy screamed as her flesh melted from her bones. Candy screamed as her already dark and terrifying existence faded from her consciousness, all while she was gagging on the thick, vomit scented air of her enclosure and eventual place of her death.

 Diane laughed hysterically, tears of sadistic madness rolling down her cheeks. A few patrons gave her an odd look, ribbing their friends and whispering about “that freak girl over there”. Diane cleared her throat and wiped her eyes, suppressing a giggle as she told them in a conspiratorial manner of a pantiless slut she’d left stranded in the VIP room, stuffing Candy’s wadded lace g-string into an ecstatic man’s hands. Diane elbowed her way through the crowd of sweaty, overexcited patrons and into the frigid winter air. She thumbed her way through the stack of bills. All accounted for.



Ready to catch more prey.