- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

October's free commission winner, crazyguy225, wanted a story with the muscly cat-swordswoman from Mushoku Tensei.  Great tastes!





With a few hours to go until the sun rose over the horizon, most of the citizens of the Roa were either still sleeping comfortably in their warm beds.  Dropping down from one of the many walls that protected the estate of the Lord of the Citadel, clinging to the shadows to evade the sleepy gaze of the guards standing watch, a young man in his mid-twenties breathed a quiet sigh of relief as his presence seemed to go unnoticed.  Rubbing his thigh, the lingering pain of the kick he received softly ached from the landing, but would otherwise not affect his performance for this job.


“Man… me and my big mouth.”  Normally, he would have never considered stealing away into the Boreas Greyrat estate, even with the massive amount of debt he owed.  Not only was the Lord known for his fierce temper and strict personality, he had also in recent years managed to employ the infamous Black Wolf Sword King!  “But if this goes well, I should be able to get rid of my debt.  Then I’m out of this stifling city once and for all.”


With the security laxed because of a party held the night before, the usually inconceivable idea of stealing from the noble family was just barely within reasonable risk thanks to the prize he was after.  Even though they had been discreet about it, large sums of money and quiet communications between high-profile craftsmen indicated that a valuable item had arrived not even a week ago.  While he wasn’t able to get too many details on what it was, he did learn that the materials to create it came from A Rank monsters.


“Though, will the Boss really let me settle my debts this easily?  He had Fritz beat me black and blue when I came back unable to become a warrior… never seen him so furious before.  I’m a dead man if I try to run though, so whether I get this thing or not, he’ll hound me no matter where I go.”  Crawling into a building through a window, while the injuries had long since healed from his unsuccessful journey to the Holy Land of the Sword but he’d never forget the heavy blows of the three foot tall Advanced warrior.  Even without a sword in hand, she beat him senseless and claimed him as ‘her stress reliever’, dragging him back to her room.  Just another set of walls that blocked him in.  The only walls he had been able to overcome in his life were those of the city he was born and raised in.  “Money is my only option left.”




Knowing that he had messed up with the fiery redhead earlier, the ten year-old boy hadn’t gotten a very restful sleep as he headed to the lavatory.  “Thankfully Eris forgave me, but I still have a long way to go…”  Despite his appearance as a young boy, his inner thoughts were that of a man older even than his own father.  Scratching his head in frustration as he could still remember the softness of Eris' body, knowing that what he did was inappropriate didn’t change the fact that he had still been aroused by her.  “I’ll have to make su-hmm?”  A flicker of shadow in the corner of his eye caught his attention, the brown-haired boy turned to see a man in dark clothes and leather armor pull himself through a window and freeze when he saw him.


There was hesitation in the intruder's emerald eyes, but he quickly steeled himself and rushed towards him!


“He’s not as fast as Paul or Eris, so maybe I can try this new spell I found in the library.”  Used to tracking the movements of much more skilled opponents, even as a Mage he could tell he had the advantage in physical aptitude, so rather than panic he quickly channeled some Mana through his body and launched a ball of water that had a faint purple glow at the man.




While he never expected the job to go off without a single hitch, looking down the hall of the building he had just entered to see a boy staring straight back at him was not a development he had foreseen.  “Damn it all.  What’s a kid like him doing up so early anyway?”  Cursing his luck, there was only one thing to do now that he had been seen.  Pulling out his sap, he rushed the oddly calm boy.  “Sorry kid.  You’ll have a bit of a bump on your head, but trust me, I’m far more gentle than most other thieves.”


Unfortunately for him, before he could reach the boy, a ball of water appeared between them and shot towards him.  There was an eerie purple glow to it, and it was big enough to cover most of the hall.  With barely any time to consider his actions, he wanted to dodge to the side and dive out a window to avoid the magical attack; but as luck would have it, there were no windows to either side of him… only walls.


“It’s always a wall.”  Enveloped by the churning, magical liquid, he hadn’t even had a change to hold his breath.  Whether as an effect of the magic creating it or the property of the spell itself, the water distorted and warped the little bit of light that penetrated it, and the more he thrashed, the deeper it felt like he sunk into it.  Initially his fingers and boots felt like they were breaching the surface, but now all he felt was water completely encasing him and his clothes falling away.  “Damn it… am I going to dro-!?”


After what felt like an eternity within the time it took to blink, the water burst and evaporated, leaving him to fall to the floor, which was much further away than it should have been.  While the landing was a bit rough, there was something wet that cushioned his fall.


“Alright, alright.  I give… up…”  Knowing that he was beaten, the thief was hoping to get the kid to lower his guard so he could escape, but as he looked around he noticed that the building had become massive in proportions and saw the boy that he towered over just a moment ago now dozens of times taller than him and approaching!




“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that to actually work, but if his clothes are still here then it must have shrunk him.”  Giddily approaching the now discarded gear of the would-be thief, the magically talented boy chuckled lewdly as thoughts of how he could best make use of this shrinking spell on himself raced through his mind.  “Peeking on Ghislaine bathing is probably a bad idea, but Eris and Hilda…”


Still, perverted intentions aside, there was the task of actually catching the thief/assailant, and so he bent down to start rummaging through his clothes to find the tiny body.




Not knowing how he might be treated if caught while so small and vulnerable, the man made use of the boy’s distraction and the darkness of the hall to hide behind some furniture nearby.


“Huh?  Where is he?”  After searching his now oversized clothes, the boy looked around where he couldn’t find him.  “Did he run off?  Maybe he thinks the spell will run out after a while.”  Half-heartedly looking around, the boy quickly gave up and shrugged his shoulders.  “Not that it will, he’ll need me to reverse it.  Oh well, I’m sure he’ll figure something out.”  Casually turning and walking away, his final word terrified the thief.


“What!?  This is permanent!?”  Looking at his calloused hands and scared body, the thought of having to live the rest of his life at this size wasn’t a fun prospect at all!  If he were to somehow get out of the Greyrat estate and back to his boss to get help, he’d just as likely end up as Fitz’s pet or something worse.  Just thinking of being at the mercy of the Hobbit woman was enough to send a shiver up his spine normally.  “B-Boy!  Boy, wait a minute!  I’m right here!”  Coming out of hiding to try and get the child Mage’s attention, he yelled and waved his hands, but even with the couple steps he had taken, the boy was too far away to hear him.  “No!  Come back, turn around, please!”  Running after him, the man left his gear behind as the boy’s casual pace left him further and further behind.



Weeks Ago


“Listen, Diarríktis, we’ve known each other for a while now, haven’t we?”  Sitting on a large crate in the back of a large warehouse, a man with dark hair and rugged features looked down at the petty criminal under his employ.  His stern glare discouraged the younger man from maintaining eye contact as he knelt.  “And I like to think I’ve been pretty lenient with you.  You have quick hands, and I value your infiltration skills highly; but when I invest in someone, I have high expectations of them.”


“I know Boss…  I-I’m sorry.”  Trembling under the gaze of his superior, the brown-haired man could do nothing but apologize.  “I’ll make it up to you, I-I swear.”


Pulling a pipe from under his coat, the older criminal put some sort of burnable substance into the bowl at the end and held it out to his side as a short woman with black hair came out to light it for him.  “Oh, I know you will, but punishment comes before reparations, you understand, don’t you Diarríktis.”  Taking a long drag from his contraband, the man glanced towards the Hobbit at his side and nodded in the failed warrior’s direction.


Smirking, she jumped down in front of the graveling, somewhat handsome man.  “Don’t worry, Diar.  The rough stuff won’t come until we’re alone.”


“N-No, Fritz!  Wai-guh!”  Unsuccessfully attempting to back away from the Advanced North God swordswoman, a heavy fist met his gut, followed by many, many more.



Present


“Damn it…  Where did that kid go?”  Unable to keep pace with the young Mage that reduced him to such a state, Diarríktis could see the signs of the approaching dawn coming.  There was still a bit of time yet before the sun would crest over the horizon, let alone the walls surrounding the city, but each passing second meant it would be harder and harder to hide.  “Boss said that if I failed Fritz was going to buy off my debt and keep me as her slave…  That’s almost appealing at this point.”  Looking around, it seemed like he was in some sort of resident quarters, though obviously not part of the main house.  Lord Sauros’s estate currently only had his son, Philip, daughter-in-law, Hilda, and granddaughter, Eris, living with him, so the boy he saw earlier must have been a servant, or despite his young age possibly even a magic tutor.  Either way, rather than the main building, he was more likely to find the child Mage here.


After crawling under a couple of different doors only to find Beast Race maids either sleeping or in the process of waking up to start their days, Diar was starting to wonder if he’d have to hide for the day before continuing his search.


“C’mon kid.  Where are you?”  Not about to just give up, he crawled under another door and entered a room that was a bit messier than that of the other maids he had seen.  There were clothes strewn about on the floor, and while he could see that someone was lying on the bed, he couldn’t see any identifying features.  “Well, this looks more likely to be a boy’s room.”  Pegging his dwindling hope on the mercy of a likely naive child, since the boy he saw didn’t have the trademark blue hair of the Migurd people, he was at least somewhat certain that the unknown Mage was still a child.  As he approached the bed, however, the occupant stirred in their sleep, and a grey-furred, thin tail with a gold ornament attached to it came hanging down over the side!  “Whoa, whoa, whoa!  You’ve got to be kidding me!”  Instantly, a far more potent and debilitating fear than any he held of his boss or Fritz all but paralyzed his body.  “The Black Wolf Sword King!?”  Cursing his terrible luck, his fears were confirmed when the infamous Sword King sat up in her bed with a bit of a sleepy daze in her uncovered eye.


There wasn’t a soul in Roa that didn’t know about the former S Rank Adventurer, Ghislaine Dedoldia.  A fearsome, powerful Beast Race woman with a body said to be sculpted by the Sword God himself yet with an abundance of feminine charm on her chest.  She wasn’t shy about her body, typically walking around town in revealing leather that showed her many battle scars.


“Shit, shit, shit!  I’m dead if she catches me!”  Given the woman’s mercilessness towards anyone that would harm the Boreas Greyrats and infamous appetite, he wouldn’t put it past the barely-tamed, wild woman to simply eat him like some early morning snack.  As she turned to climb out of bed towards him, he panickedly ran in the opposite direction, not taking his eyes off her rather than look at where he was going.  “Gotta hide, gotta hide.  But whe-!?”  Because he wasn’t paying attention to where he was going, he tripped over one of the many things she had scattered on the floor and fell onto something made out of black cloth.  A disgusting, heavy odor of days old sweat and foul, rancid sulfur rose up from the fabric, causing his eyes to water.  It took all he had just to not gag and cough violently as the shadow of the great warrior fell over him, her uncovered red eye staring straight at him.  “No, no, no, no, no!  Please, I don’t want to die!”


She didn’t seem interested in him or whatever he wanted as she crouched down and reached towards him.




It was only because she was employed by the Boreas Greyrats that she allowed herself to sleep with such lowered defenses.  That’s not to say her heightened senses didn’t alert her of every rodent that scurried across the floor of her room, but having become accustomed to the relative safety of the estate of a noble, it allowed her a far more comfortable sleeps than even when she was a part of the Fangs of the Black Wolf.


Though part of the reason she woke up so much earlier than normal was because she heard some form of tiny creature in her room, she had planned on waking up a bit early today anyway.  “Can’t miss a day of training… even if I’m taking Eris-sama and Rudeus out of the city today.”  While it was her own curiosity that prompted the sudden outing, especially after the party the previous night, she hadn’t gotten all the sleep she would have normally.  Sitting up, she climbed out of bed completely in the buff and looked around her room and all the dirty clothes that had yet to be washed.  With a quick scan of the floor, she found a pair of underwear nearby.  “I wasn’t able to bathe last night, so it shouldn’t matter what I wear since I’m about to work up a sweat anyway.”  Stepping into her thong, she pulled the undergarment up and looked for some pants and shirt.




Even though he saw her gigantic hand reaching down towards him, the look in Ghislaine’s eye told Diar that the Beast Race woman hadn’t actually noticed him yet.  So, even after picking up whatever it was that he was hanging on to, he didn’t dare let go since she’d definitely notice him if he moved or fell off now.  “What even is this?”  Though he was grateful to the thin piece of cloth for saving his life, the stench coming off of it was enough to make his eyes water.  However, just as he began to wonder that, a thick column of dark skinned, muscly flesh came down next to him, and looking up he saw the underside of the woman's foot as she put her other leg through the opening to his other side.  “Wha-!  No.  Oh, please, no!”  Finally, it dawned on him, he was clinging to a pair of Ghislaine’s underwear, specifically the string of a thong!


Before he could do or say anything, the article of clothing was pulled up and he stared helplessly as the underside of her surprisingly soft looking butt covered more and more of his field of view.  Despite the minimal fat content on Ghilaine’s body, it seemed to all collect in the two areas that mattered most.  The brown-haired man slipped between the globes of flesh as easily as the string that carried him, to the point that it didn’t seem like the swordswoman even noticed him as she continued to get dressed without addressing him.  The heat was of little concern in comparison to the odor assaulting his nose, however, as what was a lingering scent clinging to a discarded thong left to air out on the floor was now concentrated straight from the source and sealed within her somewhat plump rear.


“How can a person’s ass stink this mu-!?”  Fighting the strip of fabric behind him, Diar’s arms were unfortunately pinned to his sides as, in the process of getting dressed, Ghisliane’s thong buried itself deeper between her cheeks until he was flush against the greasy, unwashed orifice that was the source of all his olfactory suffering.  By this point, it didn’t matter if he was discovered, even death would be preferable to this torture.  “Please, let me out!”




Fastening the last strap of her top to ensure her nipples at least remain covered, the feline Beast Race warrior grabbed her katana, Hiramune, and attached it to her left hip.  Turning towards the door, she noticed the red jewel-tipped wand she had received from her magic mentor and smiled.  They were delicate instruments, so she’d had to get something to hold it in if she wanted to carry it around with her.  Leaving it for now, as she walked towards her door, she felt a slight discomfort in her backside from her thong.  “Hmm…  Well, what would I expect from unwashed underwear?  It’s only until I finish my routine, so I’ll just have to put up with it.”  Shrugging, she grabbed and spread her butt cheeks to alleviate a bit of the irritation before heading for the courtyard.




Even though he couldn’t see what she was doing, the shrunken man knew that the Sword King was performing practice swings with her sword.  Her butt jiggled in the follow-through of each swing, rubbing his face against her wrinkled, sweaty asshole, but showed its true, muscly might with the execution of each swing as she flexed her glutes, tightening the ring muscle and surrounding flesh.  Each time, he thought that he was going to be crushed into a bloody paste, but was able to hold out thanks to activating his Toki just in time.  “Heh, only thing I was able to learn in the temple, so I guess my time wasn’t a complete waste… though if I hadn’t my suffering would have ended long ago.”


As much as he wanted to just let the warrior woman kill him with her butt, his fear of death was still holding out in the face of the drops of sweat that he had been forced to swallow just to be able to breathe tainted air.  He was more familiar with the taste of Ghislaine’s foul anal secretions that Fritz’s, which was quite extensive by this point give the other woman’s sex drive.  As he felt the muscles around him twitch again, he sheathed his body in his battle aura just as his unaware tormentor did another swing.  While he was protected, it didn’t mean that the crushing pressure wasn’t still painful, so as his face was pressed into the humid flesh his mouth was forced open, allowing for more of the nauseating fluid coating her backdoor to flow in.  With both his nose and covered by the viscous liquid and mouth filled, even if he didn’t want to, his body forced him to swallow the salty, tangy mixture, making him want to vomit each time. And the cycle just continued.




Grabbing a towel she had hung on a branch to swipe the sweat from her face, Ghislaine sheathed and rested Hiramune against the tree.  Lifting on of her muscly arms, she sniffed her armpit as rives of sweat ran down her sides and recoiled from the potent stink.  “I’ll definitely need to bathe before heading out with Eris-sama and Rudeus.  I guess I can save some time by doing those strange exercises Rudeus showed me.”


She didn’t know how a boy so young, and related to someone like Paul, could have so much knowledge and talent, but after seeing him modify some basic calisthenics she had adapted her own exercise routine to incorporate them as well.  Standing with her feet shoulder-width apart, she took a moment to settle her breathing before squatting, bending her knees until her thighs were parallel to the ground and keeping her back straight; then from that position jumping, lifting her hands above her head.  When she landed, she fluidly dropped with her hands just a bit past her shoulders and legs stretched out, feet together, and lowered her body until her breasts were barely touching the ground before straightening her arms again and tucking her feet under her.  Lifting her torso again, she jumped into the air again, raising her hands above her head and repeated the process when she landed again.


“It’s a good workout, but the name is a bit strange.” Then again, the young Mage was full of strange ideas, most of which worked better than first expected.  While she still often did push-ups and squats separately, this combination of the two was especially useful when she didn’t have much time to exercise.




“Finally!  How many hundreds of swings did she just do?”  When the swordswoman stopped to switch exercises, Diar let out a sigh of relief.  He had never sweated as much as he was currently and most of it wasn’t even his own sweat!  The increase in Ghislaine’s body temperature was uncomfortable and stifling, only causing his breathing to increase which meant his lungs were tainted with her foul scent, but at least he was spared anymore of that hell.  Wiggling and squirming now that he had a free moment, he managed to get his hands under him and start to push back against the strip of fabric holding him in place, strings of thick anal fluids and sweat stretching thin between his body and her puckering asshole and breaking.  “Okay, this is good.  Now if I can just slip out from under this thong I might be able to-!?”


Before he could make his next move, the gigantic woman began her next workout, squatting low and stretching her underwear tightly across her backside.  There was no resisting the force behind him either, as his body was pressed flush against hers, but what made the situation worse was that the wrinkled orifice had gotten a hold of his exposed cock because of his shifting position as she leapt into the air and landed.  The jolt of impact also broke his grip, causing his arms to slide out from under him and get pinned to his sides again as the mounds of butt flesh on either side came compacted in on him again as she oriented herself to be parallel to the ground.


“What kind of exercise is this?  Jumping squats and push-ups combined!?”  The pressure to his sides lessening, the thong stretched taut behind him again as she launched herself up from the ground, he felt her asshole flex around his dick.  Despite the massive size difference between them, the folds of slick anal flesh held his manhood tightly between them.  “Fuck… Why does this feel so good?”  It was the weirdest experience with anal sex he had ever had in his life, and that it was with the Black Wolf Sword King was unbelievable!  Not that anyone would believe him if he made it out of this alive, and even if he did, there was a 100% chance Ghislaine would track him down and kill him if she heard him spreading rumors about her.  “I can worry about that stuff after I esca-huh?”  Pooling as much of his strength as he could to pull his dick out of her asshole, Diar felt something clamp tightly around one of his legs as he tried to bring it under his body when the Beast Race woman landed from one of her jumps.  That, coupled with how quickly she squatted and stretched her body out flat, his balance was tilted as a part of his body had just slipped into her asshole!  “W-Wait!  No, no, no, don’t!”


Panic gripping his body as Ghislaine continued her workout unaware of what she was doing, the would-be thief wiggled and squirmed to get himself free, but only accomplished getting his other leg and the lower part of his torso sucked into the greasy, filthy hole.  He had managed to hold off sinking any further into the fetid, revolting hell of Ghislaine’s bowels by planting his hands on either side of the ring muscle, but the thong pressing down on him was winning the battle, it was only a matter of time.




After a few sets of ‘burpees’, as Rudeus called them, the sun was beginning to light up the night sky, so if she wanted to have time to wash up and get something to eat, Ghislaine knew she’d have to wrap her workout up soon.  With time short, she laid down on the ground and rolled over on her back and curled her legs up in the air until her knees were roughly above her navel.  “That itch is starting to get annoying too.  I’ll have to make up for this tomorrow.”  Clenching her anus a couple times, she was beginning to regret wearing dirty underwear, but that issue would soon sort itself out.  


Lifting her upper torso so that only her lower back was touching the ground and placing her hands on either side of her head, she folded her body a bit more to bring her arms closer to her knees and then twisted her body so opposed elbows and knees touched a couple times before relaxing her abdominals a bit.  It was another simple innovation to a common exercise that surprised her, but she couldn’t argue with the results.  Ever since she saw how well he reacted to Paul suddenly attacking him when she came to pick him up, Rudeus continued to surprise her, and while his swordsmanship wasn’t progressing as quickly as Eris, his competency as a Mage was nothing to be ashamed of.


“He’ll likely become unrivaled in the future.”




Gritting his teeth to endure was now the only thing the brown-haired man could do to keep himself out of Ghislaine’s ass.  As she raised her legs and started twisting her hips, the grinding motion of her butt cheeks against him had shifted the position of his hands enough for them to get sucked up by the all consuming anal sphincter.  If he hadn’t quickly bitten the sweat-soaked thong as his body slowly got dragged deeper and deeper, he wouldn’t even be seeing the glimpses of dim light filtering through her clothes, let alone breathe air heavily saturated in her sweat and body odor.


More sweat and tastes he’d rather not think about the origins of were filtered into his mouth through the dripping underwear, but to deal with that would mean to give up his last lifeline.  “At this point, I’d take anything over getting sucked into that!”  Dead set on not getting a tour of the Sword King’s bowels, even as the hardened glutes ground against his cheeks, Diar refused to relent.  However, his physical stamina couldn’t quite keep up with his willpower.  The fatigue of wandering the mansion all night and his inexperience with regulating his Toki was catching up to him, and his jaw wasn’t practiced enough to hold out.  It didn’t help matters that with every twist she did, Ghislaine’s thong slipped further and further from his mouth.  “No… Not like this…”  He knew there was only so much he could do, but the inevitable was upon him.  Just as she finished her latest repetition, his jaw loosened just the minute amount needed for the black undergarment to slip from his lips and he was dragged deeper into the bowels of the swordswoman until he felt her oily anus on his cheeks!


And then… a jolt passed through Ghislaine’s body as she relaxed and laid out on the ground.




Catching her breath as she stared up at the vanishing stars, Ghislaine slowly got to her feet and grabbed her towel.  Wiping the sweat from her face, chest and stomach, she examined her body and flexed her muscles to assess their condition.  “Guess that’s enough training for today.”  Draping the drenched towel over her shoulder, she picked up her sword and started walking towards the well to gather some water for a bath when the itch she had been ignoring this whole time started acting up more than usual.  “Yeah, yeah.  I’m getting to it.”  Clenching her glutes to relieve the irritation, she rubbed the itchy spot through her pants once it settled down a bit more.




Counting himself lucky too early, his efforts to squirm out of Ghislaine’s asshole had only resulted in the warrior mistaking him as an itch that needed scratching and without anything to hold on to, all it took was her tightening her muscles to drag him into the dark, tight, fetid and humid confines of her colon.  All around him he could feel slimy liquids and semi-solid mush that squelched around him.  The stink that he had been gagging on outside was the atmosphere he was forced to breathe, and the fumes burned his lungs.  It was the worst hell he could imagine.


“Help!  Help, please!  Boss… Fritz… anyone!  Please, get me out of here!”  Clawing at the sphincter through which he was deposited in this nightmare, he couldn’t even squeeze his littlest finger into the tightly sealed orifice.  “No, please!  Ghislaine, let me out!  Let me out!”


Never would he have thought that the final walls that would trap him would be someone’s colon.  There was no escape, not that he could facilitate anyway.  His Boss and Fritz would definitely come looking for him, of that he was sure…


“But what are the odds they’d look in a Sword King’s ass to find me?”




Looking over her shoulder now that the itch had subsided, the muscular woman glanced over her shoulder down to her rear and shrugged.  “Maybe I’ll try heating up the water like how Rudeus showed me.”  Focused more on cleaning up, she remembered the young Mage using fire magic to heat up his drinks if they got too cold during the winter.  She can create and maintain a ball of fire now, so it was worth testing at least.  “I’m… unlikely to set fire to the house.”  The incident of the hot-headed redhead girl setting her room on fire after learning just a bit of magic still seared into her mind, Ghislaine shuddered at the though of doing something similar and being denied meals as punishment.  Magic was always a wonder to her, which was one of the reasons she was excited to see what Rudeus could really do.


Glancing up at the red orb floating in the sky, she uncovered her Demon Eye, the Magic Power Eye, to see the flow of Mana concentrating into it.  There had been no changes over the two years to it since it appeared, and today was no different.  Simply gathering Mana, it was as harmless as it was mysterious.


“Sauros-sama says it’s not a bad thing, and I can only hope he is right.”  Not even Rudeus knew anything about it, though even with how talented he was, she knew not to place too much of a burden on a ten year-old boy.  He was still learning.  If anything, it was her job to make sure the Boreas Greyrats, and Rudeus, were safe should anything come for it.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282