- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A non-canon story commission for Crazyguy225 featuring his two OCs Sayame and Chiasa.

Sitting atop a food court table, an unfortunate micro found himself stranded and all alone. Pacing worriedly, the tiny boy, Rentaro Kitagawa, started to reflect on how he was stranded. A couple of minutes ago the poor boy was relaxing, happily enjoying his day off with all his friends from school. With no way down and a dead cellphone, the only hope he had was if someone spotted him on the table. Though, as much as that seemed like his final hope, he would soon regret waiting for that possibility…


Letting out a small sigh, Rentaro tried his best to stay positive in this very unfortunate situation. While it wasn't the best plan, he decided it'd be worth a shot to call for help. After a short walk to the edge of the table, he began to shout. Yelling loudly towards every normal-sized person that passed by the table. Much to his dismay, every person ignored his cries for help, and the tiny grew more and more hopeless about the situation. After almost an hour of non-stop yelling and waving, staying positive became exceedingly difficult. Sighing once again, he plopped himself down on the table and rested his voice. Exhausted, he felt his eyes slowly begin to close. Within moments Rentaro was fast asleep.


A few minutes later and the approaching sound of footsteps grew louder and louder. It was clear that they were heading towards his direction and while the sound wasn’t enough to wake him from his slumber, the chattering of the group of girls that chose the table was more than enough. Meekly opening his eyes he awoke to a troubling sight. Taking a moment to register it, he went wide-eyed and slightly hopeful at the same time. Standing overhead was a tall, well-endowed woman with short dark brain hair and a pair of aviator shades. Wearing a leather jacket, she stood over the sleeping tiny, unaware of his existence as she casually placed her drink a couple of inches away from him. Rentaro felt a chill run down his spine and the moisture in the air from the cold condensation radiated off of the paper cup. Watching the woman and her friends take their seats at the table, he quickly woke himself up and dashed towards the nearest person. Standing on the edge of the table he yelled up to the brown-haired woman not realizing that he was way too close. While he did eventually realize that fact, by the time he figured it out, it was far too late…


Sitting down, the woman took a sigh of relief before resting her chest on the table… right on top of the unlucky tiny. With her mountainous breasts planted firmly on top of the tiny's upper body, he was slowly buried under a mountain of soft boob flesh that was covered by the thin white cloth of her shirt. All his senses were in overdrive and his nose could only smell the strong scent of her sweat. Struggling to breathe, Rentaro flailed his legs and squirmed in a desperate attempt to free himself from this unfortunately familiar situation. His desperate struggles went unnoticed by the colossal woman. Feeling the air in his lungs begin to run low, Rentaro's vision slowly dimmed. On the cusp of passing out, the tiny was saved at the last moment when one of the woman's friends had  "coincidentally" glanced over at her jugs. With a confused look, she stopped eating her food to turn her attention to the strange creature tucked underneath her friend’s breast.


“Yo, Sayame.” She said pointing towards her left boob with a fork. “You got something stuck under your tit.” With a head tilt, the woman known as Sayame lifted her boob and leaned back in her chair to examine him. Moist with sweat and breathing heavily, Rentaro stared up at her, thankful that he wasn’t crushed. While he enjoyed this minor moment of reprieve, he was completely unready for the thoughts that were beginning to brew in Sayame’s brain. Smiling devilishly, her fingers quickly wrapped around Rentaro’s torso before bringing his helpless body closer to her colossal face. Being so close, it was impossible to not be intimidated. Her excited glare and the moisture of her breath beat down on the poor tiny, leaving him speechless. Rentaro considered himself pretty accustomed to encounters like this but, for some reason, he could only envision him dreading whatever was waiting for him. And when he finally did find the words, his meek voice was drowned out by Sayame’s as she started to speak.


“What’s up little guy, sorry about that. I guess I didn’t see you there.” Rentaro could barely tell, but every word that came out of her mouth seemed condescending, and in every bit of silence he heard the faint remnants of what sounded like an attempt to hide a chuckle. Combined with the smug grin and previous trauma, the tiny’s alarm bells were firing on all cylinders. There was seriously no reason to trust a person like this, and despite all the red flags and obvious dangers, it was almost second nature for Rentaro to at least give people a chance. He would soon regret that decision, but it’s not like trusting or not trusting her would’ve made a difference in this situation. Flashing a nervous smile towards Sayame, he politely answered her question. Talking about how he was left here by his friends, and how he was hoping for hours that someone would help him. Rentaro had hoped for a little empathy, but it seemed like the part about him being all alone only served to further pique the colossal woman’s interest. Despite all the trouble he went through, it was very obvious that neither this woman nor her friends, would be willing to help. 


Rentaro stared nervously at her for a few moments. Making no attempts to struggle, he started to feel more and more helpless by the minute. His nervousness even prevented him from realizing what Sayame was doing with her other hand. Holding him tightly between her fingers, she reached down to her leg while her friends snickered quietly in the background. With her finger, she popped the heel of her shoe off and removed her sneaker. A small wave of heat wafted towards Rentaro as Sayame exposed her sock foot to fresh air. The black cotton sock was steaming with sweat and odor. It was hard to tell how much grime had accumulated on the sock since it was black but if Rentaro could smell its aroma from that far away, it was clear that there was a lot. Upon looking downwards towards her foot, his tiny face lit up red from how flustered he was. Sayame didn't expect such a reaction, but she didn't really care all too much about whether or not he liked it. Resting her foot on her knee she brought Rentaro close to her foot. Wiggling her toes in his face, he was at the mercy of what felt like a scorching heatwave of foot odor and humidity. If he didn't enjoy this, the smell alone would be unbearable, though despite enjoying it, Rentaro could feel his eyes struggle to stay open and even water a little thanks to her feet. Practically hypnotized by the rhythmic wriggling of her toes, he was completely unprepared for what she'd do next. 


Without warning, Sayame shoved Rentaro in between her socked big and second toe. His whole body was instantly soaked by the moist fabric. The overwhelming aroma and atmosphere completely bombarded every single one of Rentaro’s senses. His eyes were watering way more, and despite all that, the experience was euphoric. Its odor was only enhanced as she clenched her toes to hold Rentaro in place. It felt like a cave made of smelly wool had collapsed on him. In the corner of his eye, he could see the light slowly fade to darkness and the opening of Sayame's sneakers. Within a few moments, he no longer needed to see her shoes to realize that Sayame was bringing him closer and closer into them. Soon whatever semblance of light there was previously had completely disappeared when he was brought into the steaming sauna that was her shoe. His heart began beating faster and faster when the tattered insole came into view. Any trace of logos or markings that showed the shoe's size had been completely rubbed out, sock lint, and dirt littered the flat wasteland of the insole. 


Trying to take everything in, the speeding train of thoughts rushing through his mind was rudely interrupted by Sayame's toes unclenching. Plummeting to the sweat-soaked "ground" near the toe section he instinctively tried to move deeper in. Every step or slight movement he'd make would cause sweat to ooze out from underneath him, and given his fetish for this kind of stuff, he experienced stuff like this before, but never on such an astonishing level. Just remaining still in her shoe was a desperate struggle and every step was more difficult than the last. Despite how astronomically hard it was, he eventually found himself standing in the middle of the dark imprinted crater where Sayame's big toe rested. Collapsing on the toe imprint he fell face-first into a bog of sweat and toe jam, breathing nothing but her concentrated foot odor was beginning to take its toll on his body, his vision began to fade and his groin was surging with insatiable lust. Using whatever strength he had left, he attempted to crawl to the end of the shoe. But with his face so close to the irradiating scent and heat from Sayame’s toe imprint, he wouldn’t make it too far. He couldn’t even make it out of the “crater” before his strength had left him completely. In his fading vision, he saw the deep shadow of her black wool sock slowly plummet onto him. Her big toe completely submerged him in an abyssal sock ocean. Even the tiniest attempts to breathe, whether it be through his mouth or nose, filled his system with a flood of salty sweat. When he finally lost consciousness, it was impossible to tell whether his tears were of shame or joy…


When he finally came too after an unknown amount of time, he found himself facedown in a puddle drool, or maybe it was sweat, with the smell of Sayame’s insole still setting his senses (and libido) ablaze. This was mostly due to the fact that he was still inside her shoe, but unlike the previous time, her foot was no longer resting on top of him. Blinding light shined down from the hole and, despite everything he went through, that feeling in Rentaro’s groin still remained. In fact, since he was now alone, the feeling was more prevalent than ever. With a shameful blush on his face, the lustful boy got on his hands and knees to press his face against the worn insole. With an opportunity to properly experience the inside of Sayame’s shoe, there was no way he could see himself letting it slip by. Also, given the circumstance, there wasn’t much he could do aside from enjoying himself in the meantime. Pushing his face deep into the toe imprints he took his time appreciating his scent. He appreciated the scent so much that he began to “rub it all over himself.” Stroking his body against the insole, he was completely entranced by every single aspect of the environment around him. The overwhelming scent, uncomfortable humidity, and how completely insignificant it made him feel. His eyes rolled back into his head as he pushed in hard enough to cause some stale sweat to ooze from the ground beneath him. Just the idea of her sweat caused his breathing to go heavy, but seeing the puddle of sweat under him was enough to completely turn the tiny feral. Slowly, he psyched himself up to completely plunge his face into it. Dipping his face into the puddle of sweat, he gradually stuck his tongue out. However, before he could get a proper taste, he was interrupted by the once bright and shining light being replaced by a dark shadow.


In fear that he was in for another trampling session, he was understandably nervous and shaky when he turned around. A part of him was excited about getting close to her foot again while another was filled with a truckload of dread. When he finally got his head away from the insole, he was surprised and a little relieved to see that Sayame’s foot wasn’t preparing to fill the shoe. Instead, he turned to see Sayame’s face, smugly looking down on him from above. While it took a second for him to process, Rentaro’s face became beat red when he did realize that he had just been caught in the act. He tried to cope, thinking that she only saw him a couple of seconds ago because of the shadow, but in reality, he had no idea how long she’s been watching him. And considering how focused he was on her insole, he couldn’t even remember if he had heard her while he was “enjoying himself.” In addition to his flustered face, a cold sweat ran down his spine and he tensed up. Remembering how she completely disregarded his pleas for help back at the food court, a lot of the nervousness and fear came rushing back. Something in his mind was wondering if she had misunderstood him somehow, but thinking rationally, he realized there was no way something like that could be possible. Like when they had first met, Rentaro’s thoughts were immediately drowned out by the commanding sound of her voice. 


“Enjoying yourself?” She asked, chuckling. “Well, I’m sure you won’t mind what comes next then…” Flashing another smug smile his way, she quickly reached into the shoe to pluck Rentaro out. Her fingers pressed tightly against his lower body, unintentionally giving his “you know what” some unexpected stimulation. whilst he tried to mentally prepare himself for whatever Sayame was about to do to him. He understood that struggling was useless in their first encounter, and all he could do was remain limp in her fingertips. He was understandably confused and fearful at what was to come, but when Sayame came to a stop it started to become all the more clearer. Stopping inside what looked to be a girl’s room, Rentaro saw a tall and thin girl with short red hair studying at a desk with her head buried in a book. Unabashedly, he stared at the girl from afar. Without realizing it, his eyes fell on her feet and he quickly became entranced. Rubbing against the carpeted floor, pushing in on and resting against the worn leather of her beat-up loafers, he felt like he was being slowly hypnotized by her black stockings and slender toes. After staring for what felt like an eternity, Sayame’s voice rang out, and her hand swiftly wrapped around his entire body, completely hiding him from view.


“Hey, Chiasa! Can you get something for me in the kitchen?” She asked, trying to contain a smirk. 

“What do you need?” Reluctantly getting up from her seat, she stared at Sayame with a mildly threatening gaze. While Rentaro didn’t exactly catch what Sayame said in response, the sound of Chiasa’s thundering footsteps leaving the room was more than enough for him to realize that whatever Sayame’s plan was going exactly how she wanted to. After checking that Chiasa could no longer hear her, she let out an excited squeal before rushing over to Chiasa’s desk. Opening her hand Rentaro finally saw the light again, but immediately figured that he wouldn’t have much of an opportunity to enjoy it judging off the look on Sayame’s face. Without any warning, he was swept off his feet and brought towards what felt like an extremely humid and warm object. 


“Have fun~!” Sayame said as she carried him closer and closer to the object. Slowly but surely an extremely familiar yet distinct odor began to worm its way into his lungs; the smell of feet. While it was different from Sayame’s, only a little weaker to a certain degree, it was just as mind-numbing. By the time sayame careless tossed him onto the sweat-soaked and heavily worn insole, he was already feeling light-headed. Landing with a wet “plop” his once momentarily dry body became instantly drenched in stale and fresh sweat, sock lint, dirt, and whatever other gunk was scattered around the sources. Some of the gunk even managed to invade his mouth, inciting a both revolting and confusingly pleasurable reaction. 


Getting up (in more ways than one), he dusted himself off to examine his surroundings. The inside of the loafer was completely thrashed! Weathered leather, lettering on the insole that had practically faded away completely, and imprint so soaked with sweat that it was darker than Rentaro’s future at that moment. Questioning just how old her loafers were was difficult enough, but with the smell whittling away at his senses, any attempts to think hard about anything were basically useless. When he submissively found a spot that was hopefully safe enough to not get squished in, he collapsed face-first on a particularly plush piece of the ripped insole. Hoping to rest his scrambled head. His rest would be interrupted though, and even in such a state, the approaching earthquake-like footsteps were painfully obvious. 


When she finally came back to her desk, two stocking-covered legs casted a shadow over the shoe’s opening plunging both the shoe and Rentaro into an eerie darkness. Thankfully she didn’t put the shoes on, but the intense anticipation Rentaro felt hearing her start to play with her other shoe was inflicting him with some extreme urges and anxiety. Breathing heavily he braced himself for the inevitable moment. Said moment, could not have come any sooner as Chiasa crept her toes over the collar, tipping the shoe up and forcing Rentaro out of his once-safe spot and towards the heel of the shoe where Chiasa’s toes were seemingly waiting for. Crashing against her odorous stocking-covered toes, he barely had enough time to situate himself before they released their grasp on the shoe’s collar causing it to fall back down to the floor. Mildly concussed, he attempted to crawl away only for the shoe to be tipped again, this time to its side. This “shoe play” continued on for quite a while and over the course of it, Rentaro was practically given a tour of every inch of the shoe as he was thrown and rolled over and over again. When Chiasa seemed to finally let up, the poor tiny was laying, exhausted, in the darkened imprint of her sole. Breathing heavily, he felt momentary relief before he laid his eyes upon her ever-approaching foot.


He had no strength left to resist and all he could do was derive pleasure from the situation. Chiasa’s big toe impacted with the sole of the shoe like a meteor. Pushing down on his tiny body, he could feel his bones creak under the pressure of her aromatic foot flesh. And while Rentaro thought she was just putting her shoe on, the end result was a lot more worrying. Chiasa was not done playing, and her first order of business was to scratch at the insole with her big toe. Rentaro was lathered in sweat and pushed down further and further into the insole. His whole world was overtaken by her stocking big toe and his helpless body was once again rubbed all across her insole. Chiasa’s body heat and the heat from the friction were breaking his mind. There was no time to rest. Every drop of sweat or random piece of gunk from her insole was funneled into him. Slamming and sticking to his body or going straight into his mouth. His body went limp until it was dragged to the toe section of Chiasa’s shoe. Dropped off right on the cusp of her toe’s imprint, Chiasa finally removed her foot from her shoe, leaving Rentaro to bask in her musk with a raging “you know what.” With a slowly disappearing consciousness, he heard the distant sound of Chiasa’s phone ringing followed by the screeching of her chair as she went to stand up. The shoe was pulled into the light, and the last thing Rentaro saw before passing out was her stocking-covered foot slowly filling the empty void of her shoe...


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Super sorry for the extremely long break. I'm starting to get back into writing so I hope the next story doesn't take as long!