- Text Size +

All of his dreams were about her. He did not once dream of Miss Woodfield. He was enjoying a dream, when a branch fell from a tree outside and woke him at 5am. He saw a glimmer of daylight breaking through the darkness outside.

"I'll stay awake and watch my last sunrise now," he decided.

The colours were beautiful, as they gradually filled the sky outside the dining room window. However, they were not as beautiful as Miss Balfour's pink tongue.

Henry pictured her at this moment, still dreaming peacefully in bed, either about eating him or about the further joys that life had in store for her. She would wake up without a care in the world, and spend the morning looking forward to the moment which would make him a part of her stomach forever.

She was contented, perhaps more so than she had been the day she had eaten her boyfriend. Henry’s compliments would have made her feel even better. Since Miss Woodfield was the only other person who knew of her quest, she would be enjoying a secret anticipation which even her family did not know of. He suddenly felt very special.

He was her best kept secret, and soon to be the greatest pleasure for the tongue which had captivated his eyes. He ate his breakfast, which she had also put out on the table the night before, and awaited her arrival. There were times when he replayed in his mind, the night he had snuck in and reduced himself. The more he dwelled on all of these things, the more one fact became clearer in his mind: A special bond had formed between him and Miss Balfour. Most or all of that bonding had taken place after he had reduced himself.

And she was coming to eat him for her morning meal.

At 7am, he heard her footsteps. Then Colleen walked into the dining room.

"Hello little friend," she said.

Soon she was seated at the table, and she placed him onto a plate. He looked across at her stomach, imagining how it would be to be inside it. Then he looked up further, to her long towering neck, and thought about being gulped down inside it. His eyes continued to roam upwards, to her full smiling lips outlining the beautiful mouth which awaited him, and then looked further still to the elegance in her eyes.

"Obviously, we now know that you taste as delicious as I'd hoped any Leprechaun to be. Reducing yourself only helped me to discover it sooner. Are you ready then?"

"I'm yours to eat."

She picked him up and brought him to her mouth. He awaited its opening, but instead he saw and felt her pressing her lips to his entire face at once.

“That’s for not changing your mind,” she said, “I felt sure that you would by now.”

“Would you have restored my size?” he asked.

“No. I was happy to have eaten only my boyfriend until I found you here. You’ve awakened a new pleasure, and I’d have satisfied it regardless of any change of heart you might have had. And now I shall," she said, and picked him up and licked him enthusiastically for a minute, then rubbed her fingertips across her lower lip, then returned to licking him. A few minutes later, she drew her tongue back into her mouth.

"This is the moment of truth. Goodbye little boy," she said.

She opened her mouth, placed him inside it.

The feel of her tongue below him was all that he had longed for and more. He decided to show her that even now, he hadn’t changed his mind. After lying there for some time, he eased his way into her throat himself, and felt himself sliding down slowly, until he reached her stomach.

Colleen thought about this last act of devotion and smiled warmly.