- Text Size +

In less than two minutes, Colleen had snared one of the fish.

“How long do you think these fish are?” she asked.

“From head to tail, I’d say about two inches,” he said.

“Just under two inches,” said Colleen, “Left here long enough, this fish would die without water, but I’d like him to be alive and aware of what will happen to him next.”

Colleen’s fingers manoeuvred close to the fish, until she had secured a reasonably firm grip. She brought the fish to her mouth, which opened wide.

Patrick watched, strangely caught up in the sight of her mouth, as he saw the fish sliding across Colleen’s tongue. On this occasion, she kept her mouth open, so that he could see the fish sliding out of sight and into her throat.

He watched her gulping. The movements of her neck were something he’d never considered before, when watching a woman eat, but she had drawn his attention to the fish’s perspective on its journey.

“Do you wonder what sensations the fish would be having as it reaches my stomach?” she asked.

“It may not even realise it’s done for,” he said.

“You’ve identified one of the two things that make the fish different from a human being,” said Colleen, “If a human man were the size of that fish, he would be fully cognitive of his situation and its implications. Not only that, but he might find it enjoyable.”

“Being eaten?” asked Patrick.

“Don’t dismiss it straight away,” she said, “Think of it as an Employee In-Placement Scheme.”

He checked his reaction, realising that his future career, and possibly some other rewards could depend on impressing this beautiful woman.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“Think how a man dreams of getting close to a woman’s body. It becomes all he can do to stop dreaming of her, dreaming of touching her and forgetting all about the rest of the world. Would not the ability to go inside a woman’s tummy be in fact the most definitive encounter of all?”

“I never thought of it like that,” he said.

“Experiences are about excitement,” said Colleen, “So many men leave their girlfriends, and some even leave their wives, because they grow bored with their conquests, and want to find out what else is in store for them. Don’t you think this is the wrong way to treat women?”

“I have thought about that, after the books I’ve read at school,” said Patrick.

“Well wouldn’t being swallowed alive by a woman be the most exciting experience of all?” asked Colleen, “Surely after one has had that, one wouldn’t need to go in pursuit of anything else.”

“I can see your point, in a way,” said Patrick.

“So the only thing to add to the excitement for the man would be his knowledge that he couldn’t get out of the woman’s body,” said Colleen, “Would you find that exciting, Patrick?”

“It would be very exciting, I’m sure,” said Patrick, “But what would the woman do to further her excitement?”