- Text Size +

He thought back over his entire life, spending only four minutes on the many years before he met her, and then another 12 minutes on the time he had spent with her.

Then he heard footsteps, and knew that she was coming. He prepared to enjoy the view of her walking towards him for the last time.

Into the room stepped Colleen, her magnificent body clad in a marvellous dress, which revealed so much up top, and only her lower legs and shoes at the bottom. She walked into the room, turned around in a slow full pirouette for him, allowing him to admire it from every angle.

Then she walked slowly to the table, and lifted the glass cover, and let it down on the space behind his dish.

“Do you like the dress?” she asked.

“It makes you look truly ravishing,” he said, “I can’t think of any more beautiful vision by whom I’d rather be eaten.”

“It cost a thousand dollars,” she said, “I bought it as soon as I learned you preferred me in these outfits. I saved it for tonight.”

“You bought it back then? You must have been very sure you’d reduce me eventually.”

“I told you that at the job interview. You should have had more confidence in me yourself, Patrick.”

“I’m sorry. I meant no aspersions on your brilliance, darling. You must be a successful inventor, to afford such dresses. I just find your early confidence even more thrilling, knowing that you went out and bought that dress just to make this night as special as possible for me.”

“I’m glad to do it, Patrick.”

She sat down at the table. Her torso towered in front of him. Her breasts were more inviting than ever. Yet he knew that he was headed elsewhere.

“Seeing you like this has just changed what I wish I could do,” he said.

“Tell me,” said Colleen, with renewed interest.

“Since this morning, I wished I could get my size back and be with you like that. Now I wish I could merely change your mind about eating me, but not get my size back. My greatest dream come true now would be to be your true love for the rest of our lives at this size. You look so breathtaking as a towering full sized woman.”

“That is truly a compliment, Patrick. You’ll get half your wish anyway. You’ll be able to be my true love at that size for a little while. You like window ledges. Why don’t you start on the middle floor’s window ledge? You can work your way up to the penthouse in a while.”

She placed him onto her left breast, and let him climb around on both of her breasts and lie on them, looking up at her neck and mouth and eyes for quite some time, as they talked together.

“Is that enough for your last time?” she asked.

“With you in this dress, I couldn’t improve on that, even if I could do it a million times,” he said.

“I’m glad you feel that way. The same applies to the rest of your job description. That’s what I told you the day we met,” she said.

“I know. It’s just not as easy to accept from my perspective.”

“I understand. That’s what makes this all the more exciting, for both of us. We’re going to start the main event now, Patrick.”