- Text Size +

Her adorable fingers came close and lifted him from her breast up towards her mouth.

“When you’re crawling around in my stomach, when you’re thinking back over every moment we’ve shared together, Patrick … remember this kiss,” she said, and gave him a long slow and thrilling kiss.

Her lower lip was pressed against his entire face. He turned his cheeks in turn, to fully enjoy it, while he rested the palms of his hands against the reachable parts of her cheeks. 

“Thank you … Colleen,” he said, when she finally removed her lips and licked them.

“You are welcome,” she said at last, “And now comes the culinary part of our encounter.”

Colleen’s tongue came out of her mouth slowly, and extended fully in front of him and began to lick his body. It was like being enveloped by an exciting part of her which was at least as large as his entire body. She let the tongue protrude in front of him.

“You can give my tongue a hug if you like,” she said, and then extended it again.

“I’d like that very much,” said Patrick.

“Don’t worry. I’ve never dropped you, have I?” she said, “My hands will steady your feet.”

He wrapped his arms around her tongue, and pulled his face and body towards it.

After a minute of this, the tongue suddenly slid over his upper body and back into her mouth.

“Don’t worry. You’ll soon be in there with it,” she said.

That was the first thing she had said to savour her triumph, since the romantic dinner date had started.

“I know you want to enjoy my helplessness now,” he said, “I thought about trying to be as brave as possible, so that you don’t get that satisfaction, but (1) I’d be feigning courage, and you’d see straight through it, and (2) you’ve done so much to make this as enjoyable as possible for me, that the least I can do is let you know how fearful I am of the inevitable final outcome.”

“You don’t need to let me know,” she said, “I already know.”

Stanley’s reaction had awakened this aspect of enjoyment within her.

“As worried as I am, it doesn’t change the one constant factor in all this. I’m wildly in love with you, Colleen, and a large part of the abnormal extent of my feelings come from this very thing you’re going to do to me. It’s almost an ironic contradiction, isn’t it?”

“It makes sense to me,” said Colleen, “Everyone I interviewed said I was beautiful. All the others wrote me off as a nutjob. You’re the only one who loved me and gave me a chance to convince you otherwise. Knowing that makes me very fond of you too, but of course you know it won’t help you in the least.”

“It helps to be loved,” he said.

“I’m going to put you into my mouth now,” she said, “And I’ll give you plenty of time to lie on my tongue. When I do gulp you down, it will be without any warning. But while you’re lying there, try to visualize this: Think of me in 30 or 40 years time. Imagine me sitting out on one of those hammocks, looking back at the long life I’ve had. When you’ve got that scenario in your mind, concentrate on the knowledge, that whenever such a day comes, I will be looking back on tonight, and fondly recalling what I’m about to do to you. Think of me, contented, peaceful, remembering what I’ve done with you. Think of me having no regrets. Picture me there, with a few lines on my face, but with the same lips smiling at the recollections of tonight. Then picture me enjoying the recollections of all the intervening years to come, with an awareness of my having consigned you to my stomach, and with nothing but a greater contentment for having done so.”