- Text Size +

Then she kissed him again.

“That’s for proving you weren’t merely pretending to want this as much as you could, while going along with the early terms of your employment.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Well remember that image of my future self on the hammock, and I’ll say goodbye now, Patrick. Hold on tight, while you can. The ride’s just beginning.”

“Goodbye, Colleen. Could you yawn, as you put me into your mouth? It looked so fantastic in the bed, I just wanted to dive in there and then, in spite of everything.”

“I’ll enjoy it just as much. Alright then. This really is the last farewell, Patrick.”

“Thank you, and my last farewell, with all my love, Colleen.”

She opened her mouth in a wide silent yawn, and placed him onto her awaiting tongue.

He felt its sensuous moist form beneath him.

He turned over and over, and then settled on his stomach, facing the front of her mouth. He recalled her instruction, chose to honour it and envisioned the much older Colleen celebrating this night, many times in the future, seated on her hammock.

He lay like that for 35 minutes, although he was not able to count the time himself.

Suddenly her tongue arched upwards, and he could do nothing but slide down backwards into her throat. He stopped part of the way down, and then she performed as many movements as were necessary to complete his journey.

Colleen felt Patrick standing up on the fleshy interior of her stomach. She felt him take a few steps. She pictured his thoughts.

She imagined him recalling how close he had come to escaping her in the garden. She thought of him coming to terms with the fact that he was inside a woman’s stomach. She thought of him facing the fact that he could not possibly jump back up into the throat. She felt him pressing his hands against the inner wall of her stomach, and accurately guessed that he was satisfying himself that there was no possible escape through the pores of her skin. She felt him lie down to make himself as comfortable as possible. She accurately guessed that he was thinking: “This is it. There is simply no way out of here. She’s eaten me, and there’s no way to reverse it, no way to get out.”

“I’m sorry little meal,” she thought to herself, “but you’ll have to lie on the side of my stomach now, not the bottom.”

She went to her bedroom, and was about to push the bed back into place.

“On second thoughts,” she mused, “I think I’ll keep it in this position always from now on. It’s nice to have the pillow by the window, and it will forever remind me of his escape attempt.”

He had felt a bit of movement, and then remembered she had once told him she’d complete her enjoyment of having swallowed him, by going to her bedroom.

“I don’t know if you’ve worked out that we’ve changed rooms,” she thought, “But you’ll feel your world turning side on, until you adjust. I’ll be as slow and gentle about it as I can.”

Chapter End Notes:

It's not over yet. More to come inside Colleen's tummy in chapter 40, and then lots more romantic vore agenda to come in future chapters.