- Text Size +

Miss Woodfield continued.

“I imagined he would have been thinking of running away, in spite of his undying love for me. Then I walked around the rocks to a position, where he could see me standing almost front on, and dived into the lake. I swam underwater for quite a length, and then surfaced a couple of meters in front of Henry’s rock and gulped in some air. I walked and waded around for a while, and then came back and collected Henry and the bottle I’d left beside him. I filled up the bottle and carried him back to the sleeping bag. I took out my towel, dried myself off.

I told Henry that I might as well have breakfast before I took off my wet bikini and put my skirt and pullover on. When I’d planned the trip, I had originally intended to put him into the pouch of the backpack while I changed, but since he would be in my tummy by the time I did it now, there would be no need for the pouch.

I sat down and told him how much I’d enjoyed being with him all that time, and that I it was a shame that we didn’t see eye to eye about the food shortage, but that I still loved him just as much. Then I gave him a goodbye kiss. He said that he wouldn’t have missed out on all our time together, even if he’d known that this was going to happen. I kissed him again, and said that I really couldn’t wait any longer. I gave him a final round of licks, then opened my mouth wide and placed him gently inside it, and gulped quickly.”

“Didn’t you want to leave him in your mouth for a while?”

“We’d done that many times, and he’d even slept whole nights in my throat, with a fishing line harness attached to my teeth at one end and his waist at the other.”

“Wow!”

 

“In this case, I needed him in my tummy as soon as possible, and I can imagine, that by then he wanted it over and done with too, since he knew that he would be unable to talk me out of eating him. Then I put on my skirt and pullover again and came back home. I told Miss Balfour about it, and she offered to make me a new Dollipop if I found someone I liked. I’ve noticed the way you look at me at school. It’s hard for shy teenagers to hide their feelings from a perceptive lady, no matter how shy and reclusive they are. So I arranged for her to follow you part of the way home and reduce you at a place where nobody else would see her doing it.”

The fact that she hadn’t sought his agreement first was not lost on him, but then he realised that she ultimately hadn’t gained Henry’s position for her final act of involvement with him either. Brent knew that he was reduced to stay reduced, and that he was happy to be with Miss Woodfield in any way… except one.

“I like you very much, Miss Woodfield, and I’d love to be your new Dollipop. I was just wondering if… you could make sure that you never get caught without any other food again.”

“I’ll do my best to anticipate and prepare for every eventuality,” she said, “It’s not a guarantee that nothing will ever take us by surprise, but it’s unlikely to happen. If it does, I guess you’ll just have to make the best of it like Henry did. You’ll be my contingency plan.”

What a situation, he thought.

That night he settled down to an evening of kissing, snuggling and licking from Miss Woodfield, the first of many to come.

“Sleep well, Dollipop II,” she said, and closed her eyes.