- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, meet a native giantess from the giant world.

“I’m glad she did,” said Denny, “Thank you Edith.”

“I had my own reasons,” said Edith, “But I’m glad you like her.”

“The house is yours, Edith,” said Moynie.

“Thank you. I’ll leave you two to get acquainted,” said Edith

She walked back to the portal and headed back through the high forest, and down the hill, until she saw a familiar lady hanging her washing out on the line in her garden. It was Miss Balfour. She remembered the way that she had snuck into the laboratory and used Miss Balfour’s reducing machine on Connor and eaten him. She didn’t want to own up to that little adventure, but it did give her an idea.

 

For the next few months, Denny would get up before the sunrise every Saturday and go to visit Moynie. She would meet him at the portal opening in Edith’s garden and take him back to her nearby house for a picnic on the lawn. They would talk for hours and get to know eachother very well. They learned that she was his first girlfriend. He was not her first boyfriend, as she had dated someone her own size for many years before they decided upon the parting of their ways. However, Denny was certainly her first boyfriend of his size. Her kisses far surpassed anything he could have hoped for from the shop assistant or the waitress or the librarian, who were all his own size and not quite as stunning as Moynie.

He enjoyed the sight of Moynie licking her lips when she ate, and sometimes when she talked. Her huge tongue was as large as his entire body, probably even a little bit larger, and he wished that he could touch it. He didn’t want to tell her of this longing, in case she thought him a little strange. So one day, he staged an accident, where he fell into a bowl of punch that she’d brought to their picnic.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I guess you were leaning over too far to fill up the tiny cup you brought. It was too big for me to hold it in my hand. So I had to let you fill it up yourself.”

He trod punch to stay afloat, and said, “Well now that I’m in here, it feels like a nice opportunity to have a swim.”

“A pool is one thing this house doesn’t have. Edith’s got one on the property I gave her. You can stay in there and swim. I’m just going to fill my cup up with the ladle. So don’t swim in that direction.”

He watched her scoop up the punch and ladle it into her cup.

“It’s caught some of the small pieces of fruit too,” she said, “They’re great for flavour, but I can’t seem to get them out of the cup, when I’m drinking it, no matter how hard I tilt the cup.”

He watched her drink the cup dry in one gulp, as her neck showed more distinctly while she was tilting her head back.