- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter includes some of the recently requested facial descriptions during one of the most penultimate gobbling scenes and the build up to it.

She looked stern, yet obviously pleased to have recaptured him. He looked into her lovely beautiful eyes and was reminded anew about what he’d been missing for so long. He gazed at her beautiful mouth, as she spoke the words that reassured him of the inevitability of his fate, and he knew that he would never have missed out on the afternoon that they had just shared together, not even to have escaped what was to come.

“Maybe you’re right about the emptiness. At least that will be gone now.”

Colleen took him back to the kitchen and took a pavlova down from the bench.

“It’s a good thing I kept making them. This was your favourite eating scene when you first read my manuscript,” she said, and gently placed him into it. She put him into the oven and turned it on low, and walked out of the room.

She soon returned wearing a clean dress after their chase through the garden, and sat down on a chair and looked in through the oven window.  Soon she opened the oven, took the pavlova out and placed it on the bench. She stood towering in front of him, while she placed strawberries on the pavlova, and then added whipped cream. He looked up, as she licked her finger and then carried the pavlova to the dining room table. It looked exactly as it had done at normal size when he’d been tiny sized, except that the manuscript pages were not stuck to candlesticks in front of him this time. She sat at the table and gave him a clear view of her, and picked up the spoon.

“You’ll be the last mouthful to go in,” she said, “I’ll eat all the rest of this dish first, so you  can watch the rest going in.”

The movements of her tongue, the dainty way her hand gripped the spoon, the gulping of her neck, and the look in her eyes were all awesome sights.

Finally she passed the spoon under him, drew it up to her face, and then put out her tongue and licked him until he was almost clean.

Then she took him in finger and thumb and cleaned his face completely.

She took him in her clean finger and thumb, and held him there, while he watched her licking her other finger and thumb clean. Then she drank a glass of water and opened her mouth wide.

“Does it look clean and ready for you?” she asked.

“It seems to be,” said Stanley.

She stuck out her tongue at him, then withdrew it and smiled.

“This is it this time. Here we go,” she said.

“Goodbye, my darling,” said Stanley.

Colleen licked him several times, while he savoured the view, making the most of an impossible situation.

Then she slid him over her lower lip and onto her tongue. He lay there for a very long time. He wondered if she were thinking over everything he had said about how much she had meant to him, and about her own declaration that she loved him just as much.

Then she raised the front of her tongue, slid him into her throat and gulped relentlessly. Even as he reached her tummy, he was still madly in love with her.