- Text Size +

     It had been several years since the City of Miami had implemented their initiative to give shrink rays to schools and families, in an effort to cut down on juvenile delinquency and boost district testing scores. The decision had been extremely controversial, and the use of shrinking technology as a form of behavioral therapy was a hotly debated issue among psychologists. But the major had been a bit crazy, and she was still mayor now, and since she never liked to admit she was wrong, she’d never reversed her decision, meaning that hundreds of thousands of parents in the area still had the ability to make their children smaller.

     Of course, not every parent used the technology. Gloria was one such person, a single mother in her late 30’s who had vowed to never use the device on her only son, Michael. No matter how out of line he got, she simply believed that it was an inhumane way to treat a person. Although she never returned it back to the city; there were a few other uses for the shrink ray around the house, although because it was so energy intensive it didn’t get used very often. But it was always there, sitting atop Gloria’s dresser. But for years, Michael had harbored a secret desire that she might one day change her mind and decide to use it on him. Because there was nothing more he wanted than to stand before his mom just a few inches tall, while she towered above him like a goddess.

     He knew it was “perverted” and probably wrong, but he didn’t care. His mom was legitimately one of the most attractive women he knew, and the situation was made all the worse because he naturally spent more time around her than any other person in his life. She’d been blessed with boobs that were insanely massive; try as she might to wear sports bras or loose fitting clothes so she could be more modest, there was no way to hide just how giant her tits were. Her ass was the same deal—her genetics had given her a big butt to start with, but she went to the gym regularly on top of that, refining the shape while maintaining the huge size. Honestly, every part of his mother made Michael feel mesmerized, from her soft, tanned feet to her bouncy, flowing hair, to her delicate hands and tight stomach and long legs. And of course, best of all, her beautiful facial features. Green eyes, a cute nose, and bright red lips that were always smiling and curling into a laugh. He truly adored every inch of her, and no amount of scolding himself over the years had helped that fact even a little bit. 

     Michael had considered misbehaving on purpose to see if that could change her mind, but he could never go through with it, even for a couple days. He didn’t want to make her life any harder, and every time she got upset with him, he felt heartbroken just for making her feel disappointed. She really did have him under her spell, and she had absolutely no idea about it either. Her son was courteous, polite, kind-hearted, did well in school, so she’d always felt a sense of pride for having raised him so well. But he couldn’t take it anymore. In a few months, he’d be going off to college, and then he might never get a chance to be shrunken around his mom. He didn’t even have to reveal that it was a sexual fantasy of his, he could just pretend it was out of curiosity, but regardless of whether or not it’d work, he knew he had to try.
 

*    *    *    *    *    *
 

     “You want me to use the shrink ray on you? Like… on purpose?” Michael nodded eagerly (maybe a little too eagerly) as his mom looked at him with a raised eyebrow. They’d just finished dinner and were sitting on the couch in the living room when he’d popped the question. “Mikey, you know how I feel about that thing. I don’t think that it’s safe, I don’t think it’s morally acceptable. I know it might seem like a fun idea to you, but…” She shook her head and threw up her hands in exasperation. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what else to say honey.”

     Michael had obviously expected her to say this, so he’d already come up with a line of reasoning. “But pretty soon I’ll be in college, and there’s probably gonna be some there and if I can’t try it out now I’m definitely gonna try it in college. Like I’m just being honest, I think it’s mind-boggling that we have the ability to shrink human beings and there’s no way I wouldn’t wanna try it out the first chance I get.” He paused, an idea popping into his head. “Think of it like whenever you let me have some wine at dinner or a beer at Uncle Hector’s, you always told me it was because you didn’t want me to to go crazy in college getting black out drunk because I’d never tried a drop of alcohol,” he laughed. “This is no different. I’d rather my first time shrinking be around someone that I trust.” He shrugged with a smile, adding, “And hey, if I get too freaked out, then I won’t even wanna do it again by the time I move out.” That was a blatant lie; there was no chance in hell he wouldn’t be shrinking on a regular basis. But his mom didn’t need to know that.

     Gloria didn’t say anything, looking down as she thought about what he’d said. It was a pretty convincing argument. She looked back up, and mistook the excited lust in his eyes for innocent, earnest curiosity. “Alright.” 

     His eyes widened, and he beamed so brightly, she couldn’t help but grin too at how thrilled he seemed. “Really? Like actually?”

     “Yes, actually. You convinced me,” she laughed, nodding her head as she got up from the couch so she could head to her bedroom. “Now come on, before I change my mind.” He ran past her into her room, causing her to chuckle, and headed for her closet so he could fetch the mini-shorts that shrunken boys were meant to wear to maintain their decency since clothing didn’t always shrink with the person. He held the tiny trousers in his hand as he slipped off his socks and kicked them aside, standing at attention before Gloria as she grabbed the gun from her dresser and adjusted the settings before turning it on. Then she turned to Michael, who was so nervous he was practically shaking, but was smiling nonetheless. “Ready?” She lined it up with his torso as he nodded, and then firmly pulled the trigger. As she lowered the device, she watched as he slowly dwindled down, the molecules of her son’s body getting more compact. Sure enough, his clothes didn’t shrink with him, and she’d have to charge the device up for awhile before being able to use it again. He had to hold his underwear up to keep from flashing his mom, but eventually she just closed her eyes to wait for the process to finish. “Tell me when you’re dressed again,” she announced, patiently standing as she waited for Michael to put the shorts on. He seemed to be taking awhile, and she worried if maybe something had gone wrong, just like she’d suspected might happen. But before she could call out his name, she felt a tiny tickling sensation on her big toe, and she opened her eyes and glanced down at her feet. There, standing at only two inches tall, was her son, who’d had to punch her toe just to get her attention. The first part of his plan was a success… now came the hard part.