[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This is going to be a compilation of every commission I take. If you yourself are interested in getting a commission, then shoot me a DM over on twitter @EdgedrickTheTiny. That said, I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: No
Word count: 100716 Read: 117502
Published: December 12 2021 Updated: January 15 2024
Story Notes:

An elite stealth force is dispatched to a small ranch in Zeth to observe Meg Makibano, one of the most potentially dangerous individuals on the planet. Unfortunately, they all end up shrunken before they can assess their target. Now they have a new mission- survive.

1. Meg Mayhem by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 3] (2662 words)

My first ever commission! The client preferred to remain anonymous, but they asked for a giant unaware Meg Makibano (and Cutie Band) from the Sengoku Rance series. Although I'm not too familiar with the Rance series, I did my best! I hope you all enjoy, and thanks again to anonymous for commissioning me!

2. Yoga With Yukari by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1857 words)

This was a commission for @YukaYukkes on Twitter. (They're a good friend of mine, so go give them a follow!) In this story, Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3) wakes up shrunken with a very large, and VERY temperamental Shadow Yukari (also from Persona 3). I hope you all enjoy it!

3. Ai Ebihara's Signs of Love by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (6334 words)

Another commission for anonomyous! This time they wanted Ai Ebihara from Persona 4 to hunt down the other romance options in the game and dispose of them in different ways. This one is rather long, but I heavily enjoyed working on it! (Especially since I've been wanting to do something with Ai for a while, she's one of my favorites). So, to the commissioner, thank you again, and I hope you all enjoy! 

4. Slayers to the Slaughter by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (6113 words)

Another commission from anonymous! This time they asked for Mukago and Mitsuri from Demon Slayer crushing a bunch of tiny Slayers (Mukago is VERY aware- Mitsuri, not so much.) Thank you again for commissioning me, and I hope you guys enjoy!

5. Gamo's Giant Games by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (4824 words)

Another commission for anonymous! This time the focus is on Gamo (from "Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagataro!") and her friends crushing a bunch of tiny students in a game to score the most points. Whoever wins, gets... YOU!
Hope you guys enjoy! 

6. The Cruelty of Cogita by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (5154 words)

We've got a 5K word commission, courtesy of VengefulEdgelord! This one is about Cogita shrinking Akari and domesticating her into her pet! I really enjoyed working on this one, but fair warning: the contents are very cruel (hence the title), so if cruel giants aren't your thing, be warned! With that said, I hope you guys enjoy!

7. The Devastation of the "Demon Child" by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4509 words)

Another commission for anonymous! They asked for the Strawhats from One Piece to get shrunk and crushed by an unaware Nico Robin! Had a lot of fun working on this one, and I hope you guys enjoy it!   

8. Arezu's Addiction by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1771 words)

A commission for DeadGravity! This one is a follow up to our recent art trade; Arezu shrunken in Akari's shoe, getting deep into it as she trudges around the Obsidian Fields. This was super fun to write! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

9. The Detective Prince's Punishments by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3288 words)

Another commission down, this one for @Ralzelk on Twitter (check out their account here)! He asked for Naoto from Persona 4 to take a bunch of tinies to her home to "punish" them for their crimes! Thank you for commissioning me! I hope you guys enjoy!

10. Yukari's Yearnings by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1293 words)

Another commission for YukaYukkes! A follow up to his original Yukari commission, taking place right where the first one left off! This time, the focus is on the relationship between Yukari and her giant girlfriend Mitsuru on their day off! Hope you guys enjoy!

11. Coco's Contest by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2358 words)

A commission for CrazyGuy225! He wanted a story about someone winning a contest to meet Kiryu Coco, the Vtuber, and becoming her shrunken foot pet! I'm not super into Vtubers, but I do like Kiryu Coco, so this was a lot of fun to work on! Thank you for commissioning me! Hope you guys enjoy!

12. The Soles of Street Fighter by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3677 words)

Another commission for VengefulEdgelord! They asked for Karen from Street Fighter to be shrunken and taken by Juri, Menat, and Rose. Much like his last commission, he asked for some cruelty, so be warned if that's not your thing! With that said, enjoy!

13. Pomu's Playtime by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2596 words)

Another commission for anonymous! They wanted the Vtuber, Pomu Rainpuff, to shrink a bunch of "naughty" chat members and force them to worship her, and crush them in the process! I wasn't too familiar with this Vtuber, but looking up some clips, she's really funny and charming! She was super fun to write for/with. Hope you guys enjoy! 

14. Pixie's Playful Pranks by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1361 words)

A commission done for JujuTheBorrower on twitter! He wanted Pixie from SMT/Persona to find a tiny man and play with his you-know-what until it "released". Big NSFW warning on this one! Had a blast writing it. Hope y'all enjoy!

15. Sweetheart's Superiority by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1221 words)

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Sweetheart (from Omori) to capture herself a tiny foot servant. They gave me a lot of creative freedom on this one, so I tried to take advantage of that a bit. Hope y'all enjoy!

16. Under Olivia's Ownership by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2043 words)

Another commission for anonymous! They asked for Olivia from Pokemon to make the trainer into her obedient foot pet. Had fun working on this one. Hope y'all enjoy!

17. Diantha's Delights by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1171 words)

Yet another commission for anonymous! This time they wanted Diantha from Pokemon to take a tiny and toy with them before finally eating them. Hope y'all enjoy!

18. Futaba's Foot Fun by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1564 words)

Another commission for anonymous! They wanted Futaba to find a tiny and to make them into her personal pet. This one was fun to write, so I hope you guys enjoy!

19. Nesi's Lazy Sunday by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2333 words)

A comm for Sheograth10! He wanted his characters Nesi and Amy to get up to unaware foot shenanigans, and I was more than happy to oblige! Hope y'all enjoy

20. Bigger x And x Bigger by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1929 words)

A commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted a multisize scenario of Pyon, Menchi, Pakunoda, Pitou and Khara, all from Hunter x Hunter! This was one of the first times I've written multisize, and it was a lot of fun! I hope y'all enjoy!

21. Love Live- Super Small!! by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3885 words)

Another commission from anonymous! They wanted Kanon Shibuya from Love Live to be crushing her bandmates in Leilla2 unaware. This was super fun to work on, and gave me a chance to work with characters that, in all honesty, I'd never heard of before. Hope you guys enjoy!

22. Chainsaw Trio: Chow Down!!! by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2295 words)

A commission for anonymous! They wanted to have a vore story featuring Power, Makima, and Himeno from Chainsaw Man! This was a blast to work on- hope you guys enjoy!

23. Princess Daisy's Perfect Day by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1541 words)

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Princess Daisy finding a tiny just before she went out to play a rousing round of golf! This was fun to work on- hope y'all enjoy!

24. Honey and Melony's Horrific Mistreatment by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3836 words)

A commission for @EdgelordAnime on twitter! They wanted Honey and Melony from Pokemon Sword and Shield to have their own pet tinies, which they were cruel to in various ways! Hope y'all enjoy!

25. Makima's Microscopic Mundanities by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3308 words)

A commission for @ThatGuyJDS on twitter! He wanted a bunch of tinies to be trapped on various spots on an unaware Makima's body! As I'm sure a lot of you know, I'm a big Makima fan (no pun intended), so this was great to work on! Hope you guys enjoy!

26. Caught by Coco by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3913 words)

A commission for CrazyGuy! He wanted a drunken Kiryu Coco stumbling upon an invasion of tiny people, and dealing with them in various ways. This was a great time- I'm not much of a VTuber guy, but Coco's always been one of my favorites, so it was great to write for her again. Hope you guys enjoy!

27. Ataru's Odyssey by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2202 words)

A commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted Ataru from "Urusei Yatsura!" to be shrunk and taken by Lum across her planet to find someone to help cure his affliction. Although I'm not too too familiar with this series, it was fun to write something a little more light-hearted. Hope y'all enjoy!

28. Beneath Yor's Notice by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1781 words)

A SubscribeStar commission for ThatGuyJDS! He asked for an anxious Yor, waiting for her date with Loid, unaware that he's stranded in her pubic hair, along with a few other unsuspecting victims. I don't often write unaware, so this was good practice! Hope y'all enjoy!

29. Under Akiza's Attire by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2916 words)

Another commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted unaware Akiza from Yugioh 5Ds, and, being a big fan of Yugioh myself, I was more than happy to oblige! Not only was it a chance to write big Akiza (a character I feel is very underrated), but it also gave me a chance to write a bit of a duel, so that was fun! Hope you guys enjoy it!

30. Terra's Teasing by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2565 words)

A commission for @BunBunGalore on Twitter! They wanted Terra (from FF6) to have some fun with a shrunken Celes (also from FF6)! I even managed to get it done just in time for her birthday! Hope you guys

31. Lae'Zel's Loot by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2194 words)

A commission for metroknight on Twitter! They wanted Lae'Zel to find a shrunken human in an abandoned mind flayer lab, and to make them her servant! Baldur's Gate 3 is fantastic, and so is Lae'Zel, so writing this was a joy! Hope you guys enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing it!

32. Champion-Shrink Bout by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (5278 words)

A commission for anonymous! They wanted two fictional MMA fighters to duke it out, where one of them shrinks! I really, really got into this idea, turning it into a slow burn kind of story. I had a great time writing this one, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

33. Lae'Zel's Loot 2: Curbed by Karlach by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3021 words)

A sequel to Lae'Zel's loot for metroknight! They wanted the story back at the camp and to have the tiny encounter a giant Karlach! I love writing for these characters - really lets me flex that medieval/fantastical dialogue I love so much. Hope you guys enjoy it!

34. Natsumi's New Religion by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (3923 words)

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Natsumi from Love Live gaining intense magical powers and becoming the new goddess of the world. Now, this kind of story isn't in my typical wheelhouse, but it was still a fun little foray into something unfamiliar! Hope you guys enjoy!