- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Carrie Ann and her boyfriend Jeff gain a new perspective, then quickly start to explore it in various ways. 
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here is the first chapter with a little pseudoscience and backstory thrown in there, my first writing in a while so some character background and yes aforementioned growth. It will pick up in intensity, so reader discretion is advised

It was spring of 2019 and Carrie was hard at work in the lab on a new concoction to bring towards the next steps of testing. While her sponsored university would give her the list of instructions and ingredients, she needed to later use to test her genealogically similar but simpler subjects, to keep the tests blind she was rarely told what to expect. Carrie Ann was born to Thai American parents who named her after a Hollies song from before Nash left the band. She was now going on 32 and enjoyed her job but sometimes had a wild streak which she hid well under her meeker outward demeanor. Her boyfriend Jeff was a lot less encumbered by such things as he wore his out in the open. He was 6 feet to her 5-4 and while not the most adventurous had his own way of going about matters. Even working in sales, he had aspirations about the sciences and enjoyed Carrie’s company on multiple levels from the scientific discussions they had to the uninhibited nights they shared. One May morning on his way into work he decided to pay Carrie a visit. Not having to be in until 1 that afternoon and hoping that she would adore the surprise of seeing him there he decided to swing by the lab. Luckily it was also during this time frame that security what little there was on the campus was lax as he could do his usual improvising and plan on the go. Variety is the spice of life after all and he could roll with the punches. Jeff pulled his CUV into the visitor parking lot and perused his way to the lab he knew her to be working at that day.

It had been an exceedingly normal day for Carrie, no real noticeable changes in the fruit fly batch she had been working with last week in the control or experimental groups other than some abnormal growth in their legs on the experiment group by up to 20%. Nothing to write home about but a good side note on her journal. The new formula had just arrived that morning and it looked like they were swinging for the fences with these changes. She rolled her eyes at the latest ingredients and got to work. She had just set aside a vial which was the fruit of her morning labors as she was about to go for lunch when she got an unexpected text. It was from her boyfriend Jeff, and it simply read ‘approach the window’. She was suddenly feeling flushed in the best way about the previous night that they had shared together and the memories flooding back. She looked down out of the lab's wide windows and saw nothing. “Wut?” she replied. “Ugg, other side”. So, she hurried to the other side of the lab forgetting that the vial was still in her lab coat pocket. There he was, in his work shirt and tie and waving on the grass. She was so happy to see him and texted she would let him in the side door.

Once down the flight of stairs she opened the door to find Jeff waiting for her with one of her favorites, White Castle crinkle cut fries. While he was never sure why she had this obsession he did not mind slamming a few sliders down himself, so he made the diversion from his usual route. Once upstairs they went off to a side break room that was scarcely used as it was just too close to the lab so most would have rather eaten on the common or lunch hall on such a beautiful day. It was the perfect place to share a quick meal and maybe a little more. Once the quick lunch was dispatched of and the chairs pulled close together. It would seem that his gamble had paid off. Jumping onto his lap she began to grind herself against his thigh when she thought she felt something collapse against her leg. Unbeknownst to them both the vial had shattered spilling its contents onto them as it leaked through her tight clothing onto his dress pants. But their liaison would be short lived as others soon started making their way up the stairs towards the lab after lunch had ended. After some quick readjustments she had to bid him farewell until later. Both wearing darker clothes neither had noticed the small damp spots seeping into their skin. 


As Jeff exited the building, he felt a little strange but thought little of it as he fired up his crossover and headed back towards work via I-40. He would not make it there though he would not be bothered by this either. Right after he got on the highway, he began to feel weird, and his senses felt fuzzy. He quickly figured he had to pull over and put on his hazard lights in the breakdown lane of the 6-lane highway. He figured it must have been the last slider which tasted kind of funny and reassured himself. Suddenly he blacked out and entered a kind of lucid dream, almost out of body experience while in the real world his clothes suddenly began tightening. Unaware of this as they suddenly burst to shreds his body had started to expand.

Carrie too had gone back about her business when she also suddenly felt faint and rushed to the restroom for some isolation to figure things out. She also suspected the castle since she knew Jeff swung by the one off the parkway even though she favored the more distant one by the rotary, but it was the thought that counted so she did not hold it against him. She too then entered a lucid state and her body started expanding as well. Clothing shredded quickly but her conscious mind was on standby and was just along for the ride at this point Soon the stall walls started to close in, and the fixture broke off under her ever-increasing weight, but neither were a match for her insatiable expansion. Both her and Jeff were in store for an unforgettable day indeed.

Meanwhile in his suddenly cramped vehicle Jeff's growth took on a whole new dimension as the glass all burst at once as he expanded. The shocks bottomed out as all 4 tires popped and sheet metal was torn. Now unclothed his head shot out through the liftback and his bare feet through the hood pushing out the engine and effectively soon slipping the body of the vehicle from the frame underneath him. The commotion quickly stopped all three lanes as busy midday traffic started to back up. Soon his expansion passed 20 feet and showed no signs of slowing down, the frame of the vehicle getting flatter by the second underneath him and the shrinking body of the now very ruined car resting on his growing chest. Soon his growth started to overtake the stopped vehicles in the other lanes. His broad shoulders first started shoving and then flipping a number of cars as he grew past 50 feet, and people began to start running in the other direction. Soon the other side had all of the commotion stopping traffic there as well with people fleeing all manner of vehicles to get away from the mysterious happenings. Abandoned cars and trucks soon were being flattened as he passed 100ft with no signs of slowing down by his head and back as his left arm had reached the jersey barrier effectively squashing all three lanes of traffic. At his feet which were pushing out further down the now empty side of the highway they were moving towards an overpass bridge with 4 more lanes of frozen vehicles as all entryways to the highway were jammed and this haven was no longer looking as safe as more people tried to flee. The body of his lost car started to dwindle in size compared to him as it slowly settled on his growing stomach rising and falling with his breath. From there his growth rate only increased as his girlfriend was having a similar experience of her own a few miles away at the lab.

Carrie’s growth in the bathroom had triggered an internal fire alarm that caused the building to be evacuated but pretty soon the sole occupant would more than make up for their absence. Soon she shot past 40 feet herself and her weight had caused the second floor to collapse onto the first floor of the 3-story building and her expanding body was soon supporting then lifting the third. As the building suddenly started to expand outwards and walls collapsed around her unconscious form, people realized something else was wrong and started to run in all directions away from the laboratory building. At 100 feet her nude elegant form started to emerge as the third floor was lifted ever higher as the first two floors were crushed into the ground by her growth as it too started to accelerate. Her long black hair and billboard sized face emerged from the building on one side as her formerly size 7 feet plowed from the other along with her arms on either side as 200 feet was reached. It would not be long before surrounding buildings and a nearby student parking lot would be overrun by her soft features. Now nearing 300 feet her head and shoulders made short work of an adjacent building with the cafeteria crushed and scattered in her long hair, as her right arm began to overtake the student lot. Many dozens of matchbox sized vehicles were crushed flat and rolled under her arm and hand as they became scrap metal even under her soft touch. As her height blew past 500 feet the third floor of the lab she was occupying moved higher into the air as it settled and slowly started to collapse over her breasts as their growth pulled it apart from the inside. While a modest b cup at her former height they had grown to be much more intimidating at this new scale. More buildings and now dormitories were being crushed at this point as the first parking lot was overcome. Her hair had now moved towards the border of the campus and near a 4-lane surface road with vehicles parked on both sides. Her growth had not gone unnoticed though as usual more attention was being paid to Jeff who was a few miles away. Both lovers were already making quite the impression on the area, but things were about to get a whole lot worse for those around.


As Jeff lay dormant the chaos around him caused by his continuous growth was building. Now over 250 feet passenger cars and even some tractor trailers were overcome by his expanding bulk and crushed. The jersey barrier concrete now a memory and rubble did nothing to stop his arm, then the whole left side of his body from spilling over into opposing traffic, grinding sheet metal along the way from what had been 3 lanes of stopped traffic moments earlier. By now his feet had met the overpass now overshadowing it by at least double. Soon they shoved the metal can concrete overpass filled with stopped traffic off its base and flipped it onto the highway before them. Now passing near 500 feet his wide shoulders and head were taking up all lanes and his 70-foot-long feet had mangled the overpass underneath them pulverizing the vehicles that were formerly on it. Even his hair and head alone were catching and ensnaring a few unfortunate vehicles. As his growth still continued the concrete and asphalt highway along with what little remained of the now flattened and shredded cars and trucks started to crack and warm up taking his naked form. Growing past 800 feet now meant over 100 vehicles had been crushed by him on the highway alone and his 250-foot expanding shoulders and hips started to overtake the already useless sound barriers and into the neighborhoods surrounding the highway. Home after home was shattered on both sides past 1000 feet he went now and was close to halfway done. From the air now pilots in all manner of aircraft could easily spot both Jeff and Carrie sans clothing in their respective locations getting bigger. And within minutes awaken from their states to take in the new worlds around them.

Carrie passed 800 feet soon as her long hair had quickly started overtaking a neighborhood of medium sized mixed-use buildings and area traffic. People trying to flee were entangled and even their cars and trucks were grabbed as if they weighed nothing and pulled skyward by her growth. Still others were trapped in either buildings or vehicles and were overtaken by her shoulders and arms and were quickly crushed by their immensity. It was then when some people swear, they heard a deafening moan emanating from deep within her. As Carrie continued with her lucid dreams the prickly tickling sensation of so many things breaking against her sensitive skin was reaching her unconscious mind in the form of pleasure. Quickly passing 1000 feet and beyond found the very landscape conforming now to her shapely body. As she neared an absurd 1,500 feet her hair had now entangled around 50 cars, trucks and busses from the surrounding streets along with countless people. Nearly every building on campus along with the various parking lots and roadways had been wiped out either by her feet and legs but most under her back and shapely posterior. Soon she finally reached towards her zenith, at near an even 2,000 feet, her body already wrecking near complete devastation and suddenly her nose twitched. Her breaths got more rapid and the remains of the third floor of her lab rapidly disintegrated while still parts held onto some form between her now more mountainous breasts rising up and down. Suddenly her beautiful brown eyes opened.


Jeff too was nearing the end of his growth. At nearly 1,500 feet the highway began to take on a more ribbon-like form beneath him. His 450 feet shoulders had moved well beyond its bounds and along with his ass down to his feet were now demolishing street after street in the neighborhoods around him. At this point on the road around 200 vehicles now had been wiped into the earth along with nearly a hundred homes and buildings. Soon his growth started to finally peter out at around 2,300 feet. He too had felt all manner of metal and objects breaking under his unconscious form sending stimulation unknowingly to his brain and causing some interesting twitching of his now massive 200-foot manhood. The relatively tiny body of his former crossover now rested precariously on his chest completely dwarfed by his new size. Suddenly his eyes also shot open. He was suddenly hyper aware of his surroundings and was surprised by his nudity which he felt as a warm breeze over his body. He instinctively shot up, his 120-foot hands digging into what felt like melting sprinkles but was really a convenience store and parking lot along with a warehouse that were both mulched instantly. The many hundreds of vehicles still adhered to his back rained down in pieces behind him onto the already devastated landscape of the former highway and neighborhoods. His car was also launched from his chest landing squarely on his member and was crushed on impact, but it did cause Jeff to look down. Peering closely at his member he could see what appeared to be his car in flattened form and then beyond to what looked like a google maps satellite view of where he lived. But how did this happen? Well quickly and nonchalantly past that moral dilemma he wanted to be careful since suddenly his girlfriend Carrie came to mind, and he did not want to accidentally end her as he noted he was far enough from the campus at least to avoid such a thing. But before he could even turn in that direction another lustful shriek came from that way, and he knew the voice. It was now nearly 1pm and the entire population all the way to downtown was in chaos. Except for two.

Chapter End Notes:

So here it is, the first chapter of many, and it will get more graphic from here so if you like that stuff keep on and if not, well, I am sure a digipet needs loving somewhere