- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Merry Christmas everyone!! I tried to do a lot more, but my speed wasn't the best. I'll be posting part 2 tomorrow, so I hope you all like this!! Have a happy holiday!
The start of the winter season isn’t always the most festive. While some expect gentle snowfall and merry in the air, the students of Hanichi only received a frigid breeze for the start of their ever festive season. Decked out in winter attire; scarves, jackets, and the like, Megumi and the rest of the club gingerly walked to school as a certain tiny who didn’t belong observed from afar. Looking intently at the optimistic silver-haired girl was a pretty average micro student with short dark blue hair. However, unlike the rest of the sweater-wearing students of Hanichi, this peculiar tiny boy’s uniform had a different crest branded upon the shirt pocket of his ornate blazer that belonged to a school whose policies greatly differed from that of the school that was currently before him. His name was Shuichi Shinko, a student of the prestigious Okisana Academy and the first and only boyfriend of the one and only Megumi Shiro, and he wasn’t the only one watching their group from afar, though his so-called accomplice wanted nothing to do with him at the current moment.

By his side was a fox-eyed normal-sized girl with pink hair and a gentle smile on her face. Her uniform had the same crest and the girl herself seemed a bit suspicious, but almost everyone from Okisana Academy could be considered suspicious or somewhat of a character so it’d be hard to tell if she was actually creepy or just eccentric. Nonetheless, she seemed to be providing the tiny Shuichi with a little protection before his interesting plan.

“Look here, Sakura! I just want you to drop me off at the front of the school and nothing else! Remember, if you try anything my sister will know about it, and the last thing anyone wants is to upset the ‘Goddess of Okisana,’ especially someone like you…” He shouted up to her impatiently.
“Well, it’s true that your sister is quite the individual and a scary one at that, but if you think you can threaten me with just that, you’re dead wrong my dear Shuichi. I owe you a favor, and that’s the end of it. It also happens that your plans of seeing that dense cow again, coincide with my ‘weekly scouting’ so bringing you here was no issue…” With a cheerful giggle, she picked up Shuichi and took off her blazer to reveal that she was wearing a beige sweater that resembled that of the Hanichi High School’s uniform. After cheekily showing her assets and body off to the tiny boy, she walked away from her and Shuichi’s hiding spot and headed towards the school with the tiny boy hidden in her gentle grasp. However, instead of just dropping him off at the entrance, Sakura had different plans.

Carefully observing the silver-haired girl from afar, Sakura waited till she had taken off her boots and reached into her shoe locker. Taking the opportunity, Sakura's face lit up with a smug grin when a twisted thought entered her mind. Still holding the tiny firm within her grasp, she snuck towards Megumi. Getting closer and closer to her, Sakura didn't really get the feeling she thought she'd get when she first heard about her. She seemed pretty ditzy for someone who was supposed to be this immensely caring and kind girl. But as Sakura approached her, she realized just how wrong she really was. Seeing her meticulously empty out her school shoes, constantly watch her footing, and very easily listen and respond to tinies that an average person could barely hear, really piqued Sakura's fox-eyed gaze.

"Hey, Shuichi… you asked me to help you get closer to Megumi, right?" She asked innocently, still keeping him in the dark by keeping her grip on him. Covered in the sweat from her hands, and freed from the winter morning's cold air thanks to the slightly uncomfortable warmth of her body heat, Shuichi had no choice but to reluctantly reply to her, despite the answer being obvious.

"Of course! How is that even a question? It's been over a year since we last saw each other in person! I'd want nothing more than to get closer to her!" This devotion only served to rile Sakura up, and now with a lustful blush on her face, she bravely walked up to Megumi just as she had carefully placed her shoes on the ground.

"Hey! U-Um, I hope I'm not a bother, but I just transferred here and I was wondering if you could point me to the main office." She said, putting on a scarily convincing shy girl act. Shuichi was initially confused about why she was putting on an act, but slowly, as red flag after red flag began to wave in his head, he quickly gained an extremely bad feeling about Sakura's plan.

"Oh! I'd be extremely glad to help! And don't worry about it! I was lost on my first day as well so I really wouldn't mind showing you the way." She said happily before turning toward the hallway and pointing to the left. "It's all the way down the hall this way!" With her back turned away, Sakura quickly made her move. Swiftly bending down, she lifted her hand over Megumi's school shoe and dropped him inside without a care in the world. Before he even had time to object, Sakura had tipped the shoe forward, causing him to roll all the way towards the toe-section. And while it was a close call, Sakura had stood up and regained her composure right as Megumi finished giving her directions.

With a thankful bow, she waved a kind goodbye before walking towards the office, or at least she pretended to walk to the office. Once she was out of sight, Sakura stood by the corner and carefully observed Megumi as she slid her shoes on. Watching anxiously, she silently hoped that things would go according to plan, and much to her relief, Megumi had begun her walk to class without noticing a thing. While it was a good thing for Sakura, it was a really bad thing for Shuichi. At first, he expected Megumi to notice him the moment her sock foot made contact with his tiny body, but obviously, that didn’t happen. Even when Shuichi tried his best to bang and scratch against her foot, there was no reaction. Only when the tiny struck a firm punch against her socked-big toe did he realize why his actions were useless.

“Of course…” He said, dejectedly feeling the fabric of Megumi’s thick wool socks. Things weren’t exactly comfortable, but aside from slight vertigo he felt from each step, she walked gently enough for it not to be a completely awful experience. Megumi was also very conscious of her hygiene and, even though he wouldn’t have minded if things did smell a little, the odor was very minimal, with any bad odor being immediately canceled out by whatever sweet-scented lotion she was using. Giving up his plans to make contact, Shuichi decided to just wait things out. Propping himself up against her big toe, he used the soft fabric of her sock as a makeshift Pillow. A couple of moments later, Megumi finally got to her class. Sitting down at her desk, she had finally freed Shuichi from the mildly nauseating vertigo her steps were causing him to feel. Now able to fully relax within his warm and foot-scented prison, he laid back on the insole and closed his eyes hoping to sleep off the entire day until Megumi finally got her shoes off.

"Aaaaaaghhhh!!!! Damn you Sakura!!!!! You b*tch, I swear! You're gonna pay!!" He yelled in a fit of blind anger after not being able to sleep. While it felt like an eternity, not even five minutes had passed. Shuichi was bored out of mind and frustrated as hell. Maybe if he had a foot fetish, he could at least crank a couple out to pass the time, but no matter how hard he thought (or tried), he just couldn't "get into it." Trying to think of some things to keep him occupied, he eventually whipped out his phone to scroll through social media. After a couple of seconds, Shuichi’s tiny brain finally figured out the extremely obvious solution to all his problems. Jumping up from his relaxed position, he fumbled around with his phone recognizing the fact that he could’ve just called Megumi the entire time. Though, as simple as this solution was, Shuichi's clumsiness would cost him greatly…
Chapter End Notes:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb