- Text Size +

With Maggie safe in her palm, Ava walked to the kitchen for an evening snack. A long time ago, Maggie might have peered over Ava’s hand and down to the floor, after which she would get scared and tightly clutch Ava’s skin for security. But now, Maggie trusted Ava completely, and casually sat in her palm with a smile on her face. Though because Ava had her hand flush with her stomach, whenever Maggie tried looking up at her face, she was met instead with the underside of Ava’s bountiful breasts. Not that she was complaining, mind you.


“You sure you never get cold being nude all the time?” Ava asked with a mix of concern and playfulness.


Maggie was a bit caught off guard by her question, which was evident in the delivery of her response.


“Y-yeah, I’m always warm, especially when--”


“You’re with me? Well, you’re with me all the time, so that checks out.~”


Maggie’s face went red as Ava’s words sunk in. It was true that not a minute passed by that Maggie wasn’t somewhere on (or in) Ava’s body. Not that Ava was trying to make Maggie helplessly dependent on her or anything. In reality, near the beginning of their relationship, Ava was always the one to offer Maggie clothes, with Maggie refusing every single time for one reason or another, whether it was her nudity being “freeing” or saying that cloth always made her feel itchy. One day, Maggie finally confessed the true, underlying reason behind her rejections…


It was because feeling Ava’s presence all over her body gave Maggie an immense sense of comfort, one she wouldn’t give up for anything. After that, two things happened. One, Ava carried Maggie with her wherever she went, except when Maggie explicitly asked not to (which rarely ever happened). Two, Ava never asked her about her state of undress again, unless she wanted to tease her that is.


Before they knew it, Ava was in front of the cabinet and reached for a mug with her free hand. Then she thought about her next move and realized she would need two hands for the rest of her preparation. So, she gently lifted Maggie to her shoulder and waited for her to climb on. Once she was settled and secure, Ava cooed:


“Hold on tight.~”


“Don’t I always?~” Maggie responded with a smirk. Sure, they may have had some “incidents” during their first few months together, but by this point, Maggie was a trained professional. She knew exactly how Ava’s body moved, when to strengthen her hold to avoid falling, and the helpful fact that Ava’s long hair made for quite the effective safety net. Ava made sure she wouldn’t forget that last part, what with how many times she’s had to untangle her from her locks after some of Maggie’s more impressive spills. 


Regardless, the rest of Ava’s preparation went off without a hitch, and after a quick zap in the microwave, her hot cocoa was ready, complete with mini marshmallows and a dash of nutmeg. The two of them simultaneously took a whiff of its sweet aroma and happily sighed, with Ava’s mouth already watering in anticipation. Then out of nowhere, Maggie realized something. Not only did this cup of cocoa not take as long to make as usual, but there was barely any steam coming off the surface. Ava always liked her hot cocoa, well… hot, so Maggie was pretty confused.


“Umm… why’s the hot cocoa not very… you know…” Maggie stuttered. Ava giggled, both from Maggie struggling to find the right words and her ignorance of Ava’s ulterior motive.


“It’s because it’s not ready yet. It needs one more ingredient~”


Before Maggie could ask what she meant, Ava’s fingers plucked her off her shoulder and held her over the lukewarm liquid. Maggie's legs frantically dangled in the air as she was lowered into it, and upon feeling her feet go under the surface, Maggie instinctively winced. But not only was it warm, it felt as pleasant as a hot tub, with the added bonus of it smelling like chocolate, so she quickly relaxed and calmly awaited the end of her descent. She was soon in the cocoa up to her shoulders, and once Ava's fingers left her sides, they rose to clutch her cheek as she cooed at her cute girlfriend.


Rather than immediately ask Maggie how the “water” was though, she decided to watch her girlfriend swim in her new chocolatey pool, which proved immediately entertaining. Maggie marveled at her surroundings and frequently found herself taking little sips of the cocoa as she moved about the cup. Her eyes then darted to the marshmallows that were accompanying her, and she ecstatically doggy paddled over to them. She quickly started nibbling on them, moaning in pleasure from their taste, their soft, liquidy texture from soaking in the drink, and the delicious nutmeg that dotted their surface. 


Eventually, Ava couldn’t contain herself, and she let out a hearty laugh. Maggie’s head instantly turned toward her, and her cheeks went beet red. After taking a breath to compose herself, Ava asked:


“By any chance, did you forget I was here?”


“...No…” Maggie lied, her face easily giving her away.


Giggling, Ava replied, “It’s alright, sweetie. I’m just glad you’re enjoying yourself.”


“I sure am!” Maggie exclaimed, shaking herself out of her embarrassment surprisingly quickly. “I don’t know why we haven’t done this before!”


“Me neither,” Ava replied. After a pause, Ava picked up her mug, surprising the little passenger inside it. “I guess we should make up for lost time.~”


Without any further warning, Ava opened her mouth wide and tilted the cup towards it. As Maggie drifted closer to her gaping maw, Ava’s hot breath overpowered the hot cocoa’s essence more and more, as if her mouth was beckoning her inside. Not one to refuse such an invitation, Maggie put up no struggle against the current, eventually sliding right into Ava’s mouth and onto her waiting tongue.


As soon as Ava’s lips closed behind her, Ava began sucking on her girlfriend, moaning in pleasure from Maggie’s inherent flavor mixing with her chocolate coating. She then began playing with her body with her tongue, moving her throughout her mouth as Maggie rode on the slippery muscle. This went on for several minutes. She would have stopped sooner, but Ava couldn’t help but notice sounds of glee emanating from behind her lips, and Ava wouldn’t dare interrupt her girlfriend’s fun.


At some point, Ava began to miss the taste of Maggie coated in cocoa. So, after some careful adjustments, Ava took another sip of her cocoa. As for Maggie, she was positioned so everything except for her head would be submerged in cocoa as it made its way towards Ava’s throat. Once it was swallowed, Ava would suck on Maggie’s body until she was free of chocolate, moaning happily all the while. Then the process would repeat, and repeat it did, over and over again until the mug was completely empty.


By the time Ava was done, Maggie felt completely overwhelmed, but in the best way possible. She had been doused in cocoa more times than she could count. Every sip was capped off with the sound of liquid going down Ava’s gullet, a sound which reminded Maggie how small she was and how Ava could swallow her without even trying. Maggie was no masochist, but the power Ava exhibited, especially when she wasn't even trying, strangely excited her, more than she would like to admit. 


As Ava washed the mug and walked back to the couch, Maggie had begun to hump her tongue and touch herself all over, bringing herself closer and closer to an eventual release. 


But Ava would make sure Maggie's climax was denied. Until later that is…