- Text Size +

It was a beautiful day in London, the sun beaming down through scattered clouds, a cool breeze blowing across the lawn. you were walking through st. James's park and decided you needed to go to a shop and get a drink. you wandered through the morning streets eventually reaching the small Tesco near Piccadilly circus, walking in under the blowing air at the door you were met with the inviting rows of shelves and aisles. you went to the drinks and grabbed a bottle of coke before making your way to the tills, passing through the fresh foods section. as you passed the racks of fruit and veg you began to feel off, light headed and slightly dizzy. chalking it up to dehydration you continued, but a few steps later you passed out.


Like blinking your eyes you woke up on the floor an instant later to you, but clearly some time had passed. a worker was now standing by a cage nearby who wasn't there as you walked. you then realised something was wrong with her, she seemed strange. you went to stand up, but as you did your view barely moved, then you saw the truth, you were small, very small. before you had time to panic the woman worker started to come over towards you, her arms grasping a green tray of spring onions. her black trainers stomping towards you, you sat frozen as the shadow of her left foot passed over you, the sole coated in stones slammed into the treads, some dirt sprinkled down over you as the shoe soared by above.


Her foot landed on the same tile as you, knocking you over with the impact. she slid the tray into an empty spot above, but as she went to walk back to her cage she spotted something in her peripheral vision, your bottle, now the size of a building to you. "what are you doing there" she mumbled to herself. She crouched quickly, she speed shocking to you as her ass plummeted towards you at a speed beyond what you could comprehend, 'something so huge shouldn't move like that' you thought.


in your daze about the ass above you you didn't notice her attention switching, you were snapped out of staring at her ass as she said, "oh, hello there little guy". you turned around, and saw her upside down face staring at you. she places her immense hand on the ground and indicates for you to climb onto it. you walk towards it but it takes too long, her other hand now coming and pinching your waist and lifting you to her hand, leaving your stomach behind as she stands up. "what are you doing down there" she asks, her voice cute yet loud. "i...i was just shopping and then i was there" you shouted up to her, unsure of if she heard you or not. "you know products should stay on the shelf, here lemme help" she said, grabbing some spare elastic bands from the tray she just had.


She first snapped a band around your arms, twisting it and tightening it around your body, the rubber pulling at your skin, not painful but very uncomfortable and making you very aware of the lack of clothing you had. next she pulled a band around your ankles and tightened it, again your skin being pulled by the tight rubber, this time leaving slight friction burns as she pulled and twisted the band. finally she got the price tag from a bundle of the spring onions, detached it and brought it to you, slipping the band around your arms into the slot, fastening it to you. "there we go haha, perfect" she laughed as she lowered you. suddenly your stomach was gone again as she whipped you back up to her face, "I'm only kidding, I'm gonna help you, first lemme take this all off of...oh, shit" she said before holding her hand to the headset she had on, her finger going for the button. "yeah, on it...sorry, i gotta go clean something up, I'm just gonna put you here ill be back soon" she said before dumping you carelessly into an empty green tray on the shelf before walking away to do her job, leaving you tied up and completely helpless.


You lay there in that tray for what felt like an eternity, hoping the 20 something worker would come back. a shadow then overtook your existence, a woman had stepped in-front of the spotlights that lit up the vegetable section. she was wearing an unbuttoned faded grey jean jacket with a plain black top on underneath. she surveyed the shelves, not looking for anything in particular but looking anyway. then her eyes passed over you, moving on for a second before snapping back and fixating on your bound form. her lips pursed with a smile as she reached for you. "ooh, and what are you? gosh, England's weird haha" she said as she flipped you over back and forth in her hand, her accent familiar, she was an American, and by the sounds of it she was from the west coast, and now she was holding you. "well, i did come her to experience England i guess" she said to herself before tossing you carelessly into her basket.




you landed on your legs luckily, the large plastic rungs of the basket offering little protection from the impact as you rolled over and hit a large leathery object, her purse. with your arms and legs strapped down all you could do was wiggle weakly as the giant American swung you in her basket below her hips as she wandered the shop. Every item she picked from a shelf was a threat, if she chose to take it she would drop it in, allowing it to land wherever it did, lucky for you, every object she chose missed you, until she got to the snacks aisle. she wandered down, and every time she stopped, a new item entered from the heavens, then a bag of potato crisps fell in, to her it weighed nothing, but as it fell directly above you she had no idea the danger she had pit you in. The bag landed on your chest, pushing the air from your body, the woman starting to walk again as you now scrambled to breathe under its weight. on one side of you was the woman's purse, a hulking pink leather wall, to the other side was a collection of cans, towering above you, the bag of crisps crushing you leaned on the cans. you attempted to wiggle it off but the weight was too much. you half passed out as she headed towards the tills...

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review and expect more soon.