- Text Size +

Where to begin?  How about right here.  Here on this very forum.  


I really don’t know the root of my fetish, maybe it’s a dominance thing, maybe something weird happened when I was a kid, who knows.  What I do know is that my fascination with the idea, which would sound utterly bizarre anywhere else, of being shrunk and swallowed by a woman for both her nourishment and sexual pleasure eventually, perhaps inevitably, lead me here.


Indulging such a unique fetish isn’t always easy is it?  You can’t really find video, setting aside the impossibility of shrinking a person the legality would be pretty questionable so nobody would share it.  The video you do find is clever animation, enticing and exciting but falling well short of reality even when the most talented artists are involved.  Pictures are the same, either computer generated or hand drawn.  Exciting to be sure but lacking in interactivity.  Beyond that you have some creators participating in the fetish with hand-held cameras attempting to create convincing scenarios, but I often got the sense that their hearts weren’t really in it.  Just performers playing a part, never really a true predator.


Stories became the most exciting version of the fetish for me, which eventually brought me to this forum.  Girlfood, MrD, Milla, and adeline, I found my favorites.  Most interesting, I found stories written from the perspective of the woman.  Hearing, or at least reading the delight and joy of a seductive predator sending a live, wriggling man into her stomach, ending his life purely for her own pleasure, his body fueling hers as she fingered or fucked her way to pure bliss was a peak behind the curtain that thrilled like no other.  I wanted more, I wanted to be desired in that way.


So, the stories were no longer enough.  I needed a partner.  Someone to explore these feelings and ideas with.  I needed a woman, a predator, a roleplay partner who wasn’t just playing a role.  I looked for, and found, a woman who delighted in the idea of consuming a man, who yearned to feel him moving inside her, and who admitted that she would enjoy nothing more than teasing and pleasing herself until she felt the fluttering in her belly cease as her body absorbed the morsel that was once a man.


Even better, or so I thought, she was so excited by the fantasy that she wasn’t exactly preoccupied with whether or not her food was willing.  Not that I supposed it mattered.  As fun as it was to discuss, the reality remained impossible.  It was enough to chat, roleplay, and to read, then to hear how her lips would wrap around me as she gently sucked on and tasted me, and to know that she meant and desperately wanted every bit of it despite the impossibility.  


Chat and messages gave way to phone calls as we became more comfortable with each other.  She was fascinated by my eagerness and willingness to flirt with her predatory side, and flattered by my casual acceptance of an urge she had which would seem so deviant.  Eventually it became clear that we would need to take things to the next level and meet in person.  Finding out we were only a couple hours drive from each other guaranteed that meeting, but two hours simultaneously never felt so long nor so short.  We made arrangements to meet halfway.


I wish I could tell you her name, but she never gave it to me.  I wish I could tell you her penname, but I have been sworn to secrecy, and even now at the final hour I’m forbidden to even make up a name.  No hints are to be given.  What I am to tell you is that at a Holiday Inn halfway between there and back that way I met my beautiful predator.  Years younger than me, light and harmless looking, long blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and a shy smile hiding a deep hunger.  


I asked her if I was okay for her, what she expected.  She looped a finger through my belt, looked right through me with her blue eyes saying “I don’t need to find you any more physically appealing than I do a sandwich …” she paused, “but it certainly doesn’t hurt that I already find you delicious to look at.” and with that she gave me a smile I found simultaneously arousing and terrifying.  “Undress.” she commanded.


I had hoped she would do likewise as I undid my belt and kicked off my shoes, but she only hiked up her sundress momentarily to remove her panties before sitting down and fixing her eyes on me as she crossed her legs.  As I pulled my shirt off I could still see that wicked smile and I could have sworn I caught her licking her lips.  “The underwear too, nobody wants to eat clothes.” she chided.  Her commitment to the fantasy was impressive, and I did as I was told and found myself standing completely naked before my predator.  “Now lay down on the bed.” she ordered as she rose from her chair and walked towards the bed.


She sat next to me on the bed looking over my body.  Her right hand disappeared under her skirt after she gave her fingers a quick lick, and with her left she rubbed roughly across my skin.  This time I know I saw her lick her lips as she lowered her head to my body.  She paused a couple inches above my skin to breathe in deeply, smelling me, and I saw a drip of saliva escape the corner of her mouth.  She looked up at me and said “if only this were all of you” just before opening her mouth and drawing the tip of my penis in.  


I could feel her tongue sliding over my cock, and while it felt amazing I could also tell that this was not going to be like any other blowjob I’d experienced.  Where in the past the goal was exciting and bringing me to orgasm this was different.  It was about tasting me, about having whatever she could get of me in her mouth, and enjoying that taste and sensation as the muscles in her right forearm twitched and pulsed with the work of her right hand somewhere beneath that sundress.  Technique aside, I was definitely enjoying the attention and I don’t know when, if ever, I’d been more painfully swollen and erect.


She pulled me out of her mouth with a pop and looking up at me again said “it really seems like you should be more scared.”  I stammered trying to explain that I was but wasn’t, that I was unwilling but interested and something about being safe because it’s impossible and she silenced me with a long lick of my skin over my hip before looking up at me and saying the words that sent chills down my spine “you’re so tasty.”  She locked eyes with me and began moving up the bed, further and further until her breasts were just above my head. 


Her right hand continued to work between her legs as she pulled up her sundress, exposing her stomach to me.  She laid down next to me and gently brought my head to her stomach.  With my ear pressed against her I could hear the occasional gurgle and groan of her stomach.  “I want you in there so bad” she whispered to me.  I couldn’t help myself, and began stroking myself hard and fast as she described how she would force my body down her throat and into her tight stomach, how I was nothing more than a delicious meal to her, and how I should be completely terrified because she absolutely meant every last word of it.  I couldn’t handle it, I exploded, and trying to hold it back with my hand only succeeded in covering my cock with cum.


She quickly made her way back down the bed and greedily licked up my salty offering.  I winced at the sensitivity of being sucked back into her mouth again so soon, but it was very quickly clear that might comfort was not as important to her as getting to eat a little part of me was.  She sucked and licked ravenously, trying to get every last bit of my flavor out of my deflating cock.  Which is when it happened.


I don’t know how, and she swears she doesn’t either, but somehow the impossible occurred.  It just seemed a post orgasmic haze of confusion at first, but then it became undeniable.  I was shrinking.  As my body gradually contracted the “what the fuck”s of 5 feet became “oh my God”s at 4 feet and at 3 feet my predator hovered over me, redoubling her efforts with her right hand and salivating noticeably as I became smaller and smaller.  At 1 foot her excitement was uncontainable when she told me “I’m so going to fucking eat you Mike.  I don’t know how this is happening but I’m going to savor you, swallow you, and spend the night getting myself off while my tummy digests you.”  I, on the other hand, was too busy having a panic attack as I tried to figure out what was happening and why.


Somewhere just under 6 inches I stopped shrinking.  My predator, overcome with joy, has demanded that I record my story, so here I sit typing on a phone with hands the size of a single key, trying to record my story so she can relive it, revel in it, share it, and just maybe figure out how to ensure that I’m not her only special treat.  Which brings me to the end of my story, and a conclusion I meet with mixed feelings which I can’t delay further.  In a moment I’ll tell her “I’m finished” and with that what was once fantasy will become reality for both of us.  I’m scared.  I’m excited.  I’m powerless.  I’m finished.



Didn’t Mike do an awesome job on the story?  I wish he would have put more in about me, but I guess this all happened because of his obsession with getting eaten.  No complaints here about that though!  I really want to know how he shrunk!  If anyone knows what’s up with that let me know, K?  


Mike did get what he wanted.  So did I!  ;-)  I had to take a quick break from a toy I brought along to go ahead and post this before I lost it.  It took him forever to type it up with those tiny hands and it isn’t like he can type it again.  I do still feel him moving around in there though.  Mmmm, really thinking about doing something stupid and trying to find a quick hook up.  I think it could be really fun to get fucked while he’s still moving around inside me.  I bet he’d even figure out what is happening!  I could be really mean and give a blowjob too!  Decisions, decisions!


He was sooo scared.  After he told me he was finished I worked myself back up while I held him above my mouth.  He was kinda big, but there was absolutely no way I was passing this up!  Plus since he was large he made a pretty nice meal!  I’m feeling nice and full!  He squirmed and fought some, but maybe not too hard because he knew it was hopeless.  Or maybe I’m just that much stronger than him?  I slipped his feet and legs into my mouth first.  He tasted absolutely amazing!  I was really enjoying myself and when I let his upper body go I realized I could see his face as I sucked his tasty little legs in.  He did look terrified, but weirdly I think that just turned me on even more.  I liked seeing him so much that once I got up to his chest in my mouth I had to go stand in front of a mirror to keep seeing him.  I yanked off the dress because it was just getting in the way and damn!  The sight of myself in the mirror with Mike between my lips, my tits out, all while I was rubbing the shit out of my clit was out of this world.  I wish I could share it!  


So just before little Mike’s head disappeared into my mouth I gave him a wink and waved goodbye then sucked him in.  I had to start swallowing with his legs and finish him off quick.  I’ve given enough blowjobs to get the idea but this was a little different from giving head and a little different than any other food I’ve swallowed.  It was definitely the best though!  


I just felt a few more flutters, so I think it’s time to give myself some more attention.  I don’t want to waste one bit of Mike and I think I just got a couple Tinder matches anyway!  Bye for now!