- Text Size +

Today was the day.

 

The annual mission that only the bravest of the village would undertake, but had to under take, if the village was to survive.

 

The mission commander looked out the window, or more accurately the hole in the wall where a thumbtack had once been. It was early in the morning, and his target was still asleep, as she would be when the expedition reached her later that night. She had no idea that the village existed, and would probably react very badly if she found out what the village had to do to her today. But she was hated by no person in the village, and all were thankful for her presence.

 

The commander turned and left the window, it was time to start the mission. He took one of the rickety elevators down an electrical cable into the city, which even at this early hour was teeming with activity as the 20 brave villagers going on this journey said their goodbyes and gathered the things they’d need. They had been training for weeks, getting perfectly fit. The average villager’s lifespan was about 3 to 5 years so this important mission was often seen as a career choice, and the most respected job in the village. Twenty villagers were not needed to complete this task, really it only required four. But the extra support assured nothing would go wrong.

 

The commander and his men hefted their heavy backpacks, and another elevator down to ground level, one of the most feared places of all. One by one they crawled through a miniscule hole in the wall, easy enough for a people who averaged around 2 millimeters in height. It was the same hole their nomadic ancestors had come through almost 3 generations ago to build the village. The woman who lived in this room had been visited many times by the villagers, and in a sense was the mother of many of the 500 people who lived there. She would one day move out, or become pregnant herself, the villagers knew this, and knew they would have to migrate again when it happened to find a new set of genetic code to thrive from.

 

The men sat and waited. Eventually the woman rose to her nauseating height and began rubbing her eyes. She grabbed some clothes from her dresser and left the room. When the sound of water rushing through the walls was heard, the men knew it was time to move out.

 

The men walked for roughly eight hours, navigating the thick carpet the best they could. Breaks were few and far between, as time was of the essence. They walked while eating their lunch, and used their water as sparingly as possible. The expedition finally reached the giant woman’s bed around the time she got off work, and quickly ducked underneath it to hide and wait.

 

She soon arrived home. As she prepared her dinner and enjoyed her evening, the men rested as they prepared for what lied ahead. They heard running water again, and awaited the end of her shower.

 

The goddess-woman came back in some time later, slightly damp and wrapped only in a towel. The men all gazed in awe at her. Their eyes traced over her fair skin, past the toes that could end the population of the village in a single step, up the legs that stretched about half the journey the just under took, up the towel to an area they would soon be visiting, her firm, perky breasts, and finally (straining their necks to see) her beautiful face. She scanned the room with her deep blue eyes as she ran her fingers through her still dripping short blonde hair. She dropped the towel, and the men were treated to a sight they had never seen so close. She then moved to her dresser and bent over to retrieve her nighty, treating the men to an even better view of her smooth round ass. She slipped on the silky, skimpy outfit and slid into bed.

 

The men began immediately. Using a special type of adhesive rope, they climbed the leg of her bedframe. Then, using the stitches of her lower mattress they climbed higher. When they reached the upper mattress a man fell. The carpet cushioned his landing, but he was still injured and the commander had to send two men back down to carry him back to the village.

 

The rest of the men reached the top without any more trouble. Having climbed up beneath the covers, they were now next to a giant foot. Having lived in the dark confines of walls for generations, the people of the village had exceptional night vision. From their vantage point they could see that the giantess was sleeping on her belly. Wasting no time, the men continued on.

 

Finally they reached the apex of the woman’s legs. The slit of her vagina was large enough to swallow the largest building in the village, and her giant ass looked like two mountains touching the sky of the sheets. Since she was sleeping on her belly, the men could not see the golden forest of pubic hair often told about in the old tales.

 

The climb would be more difficult with the woman on her belly. The men had to climb the inside of her labia majora, being careful to avoid her clitoris at all costs. Tales told of one of the early groups that did not do this, climbing right across her clit. The woman became aroused and masturbated, killing many of the men and almost compromising the mission.

 

Though the tiny people relied on the giants for shelter and many other things, they were by no means primitive. They tapped water and electricity from inside the walls they lived in, developed a variety of fungal crops that could survive their conditions, and were masters at manipulating biological things to their purpose, which was what they were doing now.

 

It had taken them several hours to climb the bed alone, the woman would be waking up soon. Finally reaching the giantess’s entrance, 17 tiny men crawled into her body. The men gazed around, dumbfounded. There was plenty of room inside the girl, and the men’s advanced night vision allowed them to see deep into her vaginal passage. They walked in a fascinated stupor. Some ran their hands along the walls, others simply enjoyed the damp, squishy feeling beneath their feet. They got about halfway through the giant pussy, and began to set up camp. They unfurled their bedrolls and secured their gear and beds with tiny clamps to keep it from falling out when the giantess awoke and their world went vertical. Exhausted, the tiny men quickly fell asleep inside the heady smelling tunnel.

 

They awoke refreshed when the girl sat up in bed, getting ready for another day at work. The men got ready for another climb. They tied one end of a rope around their waists, and another to their sleeping bags and began their climb, using the ridges of the woman’s pussy as handholds.

 

Many of the men looked down at the sound of running water. Through the tiny entrance, the men could see her legs running down for what seemed to be miles to the porcelain floor of the shower. This view was briefly blocked of by a washrag the size of a city block moving over the entrance. After a while, a little steam from the shower rose into the girl’s sex, making the climb humid and muggy.

 

The men reached the girl’s cervix around the time she was pulling up her panties. And through what seemed to be almost acrobatic skill they attached the pumping mechanism to the entrance of her womb. Into the pumping machine was then inserted the serum that would change the genetic make up of the egg residing in her womb to break down and form dozens of smaller eggs that will be compatible with the tiny people’s sperm. While waiting for this process, the men returned to their sleeping bags and relaxed, suspended in a cathedral like vagina.

 

After a few hours, the men crawled back up to put the next part into the pumping device; the semen. The device would pump large amounts of male genetic code into the giantess’s womb, hopefully yielding many new babies. The mission commander himself was conceived inside this giant woman, and felt strange knowing he had been here before.

 

All that was left to do now was await the two week gestation period. Four men would be left inside the girl with all the gear until the babies were born, and then they too, would return, with enough children to keep the gene pool rich in the village. The commander and 12 other men crawled out of the woman’s vaginal canal that night. They would return home as heroes, and the giantess will have never discovered what had transpired inside her before many times in the past, and would likely take place again many times in the future.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.