- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Originally had this and the next chapter as one big one, but decided to split it up for readability.

The Lamia queen easily stood over most humans, as well as most of her subjects, indeed if Lessie had a human woman’s legs she’d stand at least twenty feet tall. Most of the other Lamia in her village hadn’t reached her height yet, and wouldn’t for some years, but the spread blueprints that the two humans had laid out for her included housing with rather large entryways and high ceilings. She was a Queen now, and it wasn’t appropriate for her people to continue living in tents.

“So, you’re saying that we’re going to need all of these tools to build simple houses?” she asked incredulously.

“I’m afraid so your majesty,” the human said, studying the blueprints and the proposed layout of Lessie’s town. “My father was an architect and builder, and he taught me these things.”

She allowed herself a moment of satisfaction from the “your majesty,” the Lamia have never really taken very well to referring to her by titles, and the human immigrant-husbands had been a nice change. On the other hand, she’d spent the last nineteen years being the smartest and most educated person in the swamp, save maybe for the Arachne, and repeatedly finding out just how little she knew about… everything really, was grating.

“Very well,” she sighed, “I’ll speak to our traders and see that the elves procure these tools for us… This concrete, it seems very expensive?”

“It makes an excellent foundation,” the man explained, “very important in unstable soil like in this swamp. Our only other option is cutting very large pieces of stone, and there isn’t any suitable source nearby.” The man gulped nervously and looked up at Lessie’s towering form. “Out of curiosity your majesty, are ALL of our uh… wives, going to get as big as you?”

She smirked, “Of course darling, but don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll be gentle with you…” She giggled to herself as she slithered back towards her tent. Sparing a glance back she smiled as she saw the man’s own Lamia wife, a silver scaled beauty with long white hair, curl around him affectionately, playing with his hair and laughing at some shared joke.

Several human men and Lamia waved at her as she moved through the village, and she cheerfully returned their greetings. So far, the Humans had made good on every promise Gareth had agreed to, and the Lamia produced enough niche goods that, for now at least, gold and materials were easily flowing into the rapidly expanding kingdom.

She scowled as she saw the towering form of the Arachne waiting for her by the edge of the village. Severa rarely ventured far from her fortress, and if she was looming large over Lessie’s own dwelling that meant that she had news.

“Your majesty,” Severa said in that same slightly mocking tone as always. “I see you’ve been busy,” she said, nodding at the ongoing construction, “and nobody here ran away when I walked up! One of the humans even said hello, I’m very impressed.”

“I assume you didn’t come all this way to compliment my administrative skill,” Lessie said, crossing her arms.

Severa produced a mirror in her hand which would have been the size of a dresser for a human, and she leaned it down so the Lamia could see into it. The Lamia matriarch gasped as she saw Phoebe’s curious face looking into it.

“Lessie?” Phoebe said eagerly, “I need your help, I don’t know what to do!”

Phoebe held the red gemstone necklace, coiled up in the room at the inn as she watched the sun rising over the city. Sky the Pixy fluttered around her nervously, peering out the crack in the drawn curtain at the streets below.

“YOU LOST GARETH!?” Lessie shouted through the necklace.

“T-There were vampires,” Phoebe stammered, “and an orc-“

“You got in a fight with an orc!?” Lessie roared.

“No, she was on our side,” Phoebe tried to explain, “I think anyways, she’s the one who took him.”

“It sounds like he’s in the hands of an at least erstwhile ally,” Severa mused, looming behind Lessie as they used the necklace.

“An orc woman…” Lessie shot a glance up at the Arachne, “that spell to make his pelvis stronger, you made sure he got that one, right?”

“Indeed,” Severa said in an amused tone, “all of his bones actually.”

“Phoebe,” Lessie continued slowly, “you should go find the city guards and-“

“No need,” Sky called, “they’re here!”

Cassie the holstaur squealed in fear as the city guards threw the door open, leveling pistols and swords as they entered. Another figure cautiously entered behind them, wearing a full suit of armor, gloves, and even a small veil over the helmet’s visor. Cassie gulped as the figure plodded slowly over the wood floor towards her.

“Where is Gareth Von Berger?” A woman’s voice snarled, “we know he came here last night!”

“W-What’s wrong?” Cassie protested, “he seemed like a nice enough young man-“

“He’s wanted for treason!” one of the guards said, “Inquisitor Mircalla believes he may be responsible for the recent disappearances of young men!”

“That’s impossible!” Cassie protested, “he just got here-“

“We will be the judge of that,” the armored inquisitor replied, “now tell us girl, where is he!?”

Phoebe and Sky had been listening nervously from their upstairs room, holding the necklace and allowing Severa and Lessie to hear the loud conversation from below. The pixy fluttered around the room in panic as the sound of footsteps came up the stairs. Sky flittered down and hid herself by one of the bags. Phoebe looked around, and, finding no place for a nine foot tall Lamia to hide, steeled herself as the door was opened.

The guards roughly shoved Cassie in first, and the holstaur girl stumbled and tried to steady herself, “I-is lord Berger in?” she stammered.

“He uh, went for breakfast,” Phoebe lied, “is something-“

“Arrest this creature!” the inquisitor shouted.

The guards looked at each other nervously, then at the towering Lamia, who was now coiled defensively. Phoebe hissed in frustration, causing the men to jump back and at least one to cock his flintlock. With a defeated sigh, she held her hands in front of her, allowing a jittery guard to leap forward and begin tying them.

Inquisitor Mircalla looked around the room suspiciously as the men forced the Lamia through the doorway, leading her by a rope leash. Sky waited for her to walk by the discarded travel bag, then fluttered towards the doorway.

Hearing the buzz of the pixy’s translucent wings the armored figured paused and began to turn. Sky panicked, and then started as she was grabbed out of the air. Cassie the Holstaur made a split second’s eye contact with her, then, before the Pixy could say anything, shoved her between her massive breasts.

For Sky it was like being submerged, the massive pillows on either side swallowing her up as the woman pushed her down. A brief sheen of sweat lubricated her journey, and even though she struggled reflexively Cassie’s breasts were simply too massive for her to even cause a jiggle as she disappeared between them.

The inquisitor stared at the red faced holstaur, “What was that noise?” she hissed.

“Oh,” Cassie said, trying to ignore the squirming in her bosom, “I-It was just a rat probably, lots of rats in this part of town, scurrying around in the walls…”

“Disgusting,” Mircalla remarked, “if you see Berger, or any of his other accomplices, you are to report them to the city watch immediately.”

Ghorza peered out at the guards leaving the inn. Concealed in the shadows of a nearby alley she was sure they wouldn’t spot her. She swore angrily under her breath as she saw the humans leading the Lamia out, it confused her though… she’d seen the Lamia fight, she could have torn those men to pieces!

“Bah,” she muttered, “a heart too soft…”

She reached into her satchel, hanging at her side, and fished around for a minute for the human. Her green fingers closed on his squirming form, and she drew him out. She’d offered to carry him in a number of intimate places, but he’d insisted on just going in her bag… He was just tense, Ghorza reasoned, and no wonder, vampires were said to be a formidable foe, and if the human chief was their prisoner they were in for a difficult fight. Still, she wanted to help him relax a little, and so with a giggle she’d made sure to toss a pair of her well worn smallclothes in over the tiny man, “to hide him,” she assured him.

For Gareth’s part, being smothered by the orc’s underwear had stirred up a number of conflicting feelings. His mind was racing, a million things on it, but as the smell of her dried sweat and something… sweeter, familiar, billowed around him he couldn’t help but think of her, fighting down a sudden urge to submit to her, to crawl into her most intimate places and make her howl with pleasure, to be at his full size and let her pin him to a bed, riding him again and again until-

He gasped for air as the orc pulled him out, his straining arousal causing her to smirk as she dangled him in front of her face. His face went red as his thoughts cleared and he remembered where they were, and what they were doing.

“I see someone likes me,” she chuckled quietly, “do not feel ashamed human, orcish women have a certain way with men, our musk makes your heads a little funny.” She rubbed her chin thoughtfully, “a humie scholar tried to explain it to me once over drinks, phero-something he said…” she shrugged.

“R-Right,” he said, breathing a bit as he took in the situation, “So the city watch… they took Phoebe?”

“If that’s the snake, yeah,” Ghorza muttered. “Looks like the bloodsuckers have someone high up on their side…” She chuckled, “this is never a problem in orc lands.”

“How do your people deal with this kind of thing?” he asked curiously.

“Anytime someone thinks someone else is a vampire they just challenge them to a duel at sunrise,” she explained.

“And if they just don’t want to duel?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes, “don’t want to-“ she scowled, “humans… anyway we don’t live in big buildings like you, there aren’t as many places to hide out on the prairie either, easy enough for a chieftain to make sure everyone’s out in the sun, duels or no duels.”

“The sun…” he muttered, watching the guards leave, “I’ll bet that inquisitor covered up in the armor is one of them.”

“Yep,” Ghorza said excitedly.

“When they’re gone, I need you to take me into the inn,” he said, “I don’t think they took my things…”

Cassie struggled to push the fluttering pixy down into her cleavage again, “Just wait until they’ve been gone a little while!” she pleaded.

“I’m drowning in your udders!” Sky squealed in protest, but the holstaur’s hand came down again and forcefully shoved the pixy inside just as the door opened.

“Hi, welcome to Cassie’s!” she said cheerily as an orc woman entered. Her eyes went wide as the orc hefted an axe menacingly, “any of the humies still here?” she growled.

“N-No,” Cassie stammered, cursing her helpful nature.

“Hrmm…” the orc grumbled, glancing around, “coast seems clear…” she reached into her breasts and drew Gareth out of his green prison.

“Lord Von Berger!” Cassie said excitedly, “and you’re…” her face went red, “naked…”

“Pixy dust doesn’t shrink clothes,” he said in a tired voice.

Cassie beamed excitedly at the mention of pixies, reaching into her own cleavage she drew out the sweat drenched Sky, dangling her from one arm almost like a mirror image of Gareth.

“H-Hey,” Sky smiled weakly, “did the boobies get you too?”

He chuckled in spite of himself.

“Oh,” Sky muttered, fluttering down to the broken jar on the floor of their room. “That sucks, sorry Gareth.”

Standing next to a pixy who’s belly button he was eye level with Gareth just sighed, watching the remains of his pixy dust antidote seep into the floorboards. He looked around the rest of the room, and felt a moment of jubilation as he saw that, if nothing else, they’d at least left the necklace. He ran over to it and laid his hands upon the massive chain.

“Severa?” he shouted.

“Gareth!?” Lessie called, the gem lit up, and he could see their concerned faces peering at him through it. Sky fluttered down next to him, revealing their size disparity, “Oh gods, he’s tiny,” Lessie muttered.

“We had to make a quick getaway,” he said defensively, “and it looks like the vampires have infiltrated the imperial government, we’re fugitives, or the next best thing.”

“I’ve heard enough,” Lessie said, “Gareth, I order you to recover Phoebe and return to the swamp immediately!”

“We can’t,” Gareth sighed, “it’s obvious what’s going on here, these vampires summoned us all here because they plan on taking the entire government, AND all the diplomats who came. Even if we get away, do you really think this won’t follow us back home?”

Lessie fumed, knowing he was right. She briefly thought it over, if these vampires took the human’s Empire, and all those other kingdoms… no, even hundreds of Lamia wouldn’t’ be able to stand against them.

She tried to collect herself, “Very well, smash the gem and Severa will go up to the palace and kill them all.”

“Excuse me?” The Arachne asked, raising an eyebrow, “that doesn’t sound very diplomatic, and an entire city full of armed humans and who knows how many mages? I might make it up to their palace, but even I would have trouble fighting my way back out again.”

“I don’t know if brute force is the answer to this one,” Gareth said, thinking it over.

“What!?” Ghorza said indignantly. She reached down to pick up the necklace, and a hapless Gareth held on, causing him to be lifted into the air. “Listen here humie, you don’t run across a nest of vampires just every day! I know you settled folk love your boring yappin’ but I think it’s only fair we bash up a few of them at least!?”

“Ah, this must be the orc Phoebe mentioned,” Lessie said coolly.

“Ghorza Skullcrusher, at your service,” she said, beaming with pride, “and like I said, we need to crush them!”

“We don’t know who they’ve got in the nobility!” Gareth protested, dangling dangerously.

“Gareth is right,” Severa said suddenly, “my old adventuring party dealt with a number of vampire infestations, and the answer isn’t to simply put all the suspects to the sword, tempting though it may be.” The giant Arachne rubbed her chin a moment, thinking, “vampires spread quickly, but they also tend to collapse quickly when confronted. The older ones are dramatic, pathologically so, and it has to be a particularly old and powerful one to be commanding this many underlings.”

“So you’re saying we take out the head vampire?” Sky asked, buzzing up to catch Gareth as he lost his grip on the necklace. Cradling the diminutive human she gave him a wink, before fluttering up to the orc’s shoulder, giving them both a good view of the gem.

“That’s a good start,” Severa said, “vampiric authority flows from the top down, kill the head of a coven and any thralls or recently turned vampires will return to normal, if they haven’t fed yet anyway…”

“And if they have?” Ghorza asked.

Severa shrugged, “When their master dies most vampires immediately start trying to kill their comrades of flee. No honor among thieves, or other denizens of the night.”

“So it’s just a matter of finding the head vampire then,” Lessie said.

“It shouldn’t be too hard,” Severa said, “I’m guessing since we’ve seen a lot of young men go missing it’s a female vampire, and she’s doubtless going to be close to the Emperor, maybe even openly parading herself as his paramour.”

“Why wouldn’t she just keep hidden?” Sky asked.

The Arachne smirked, “they really can’t help themselves. For that matter she hasn’t turned your kidnapped men yet. If she created that many vampires, they’d be going mad with hunger and tearing that city apart by now.”

“So we still have a chance then,” Gareth said excitedly.

“Since it seems we’re stuck doing this,” Lessie mutterd, “Gareth, as your queen I order you to kill the head vampire and rescue Phoebe.” She looked up at the orc warrior, “the orc looks formidable, give her whatever she wants to secure her services Gareth.”

“Uh,” he swallowed, looking up at the lustful grin tracing across that giant green face, “Lessie, maybe-“

“WHATEVER she wants Gareth,” Lessie said, a small smirk coming over her face.

“I have a feeling I should be prepared to be summoned at a moment’s notice?” Severa asked.

“Y-yeah,” Gareth said, watching the orc lick her lips. “I-I guess we’d better get started.”

With one final wink from several of Severa’s eyes the gem faded back into it’s normal ruby color. The orc tossed the necklace on the bed and sat down on it, causing the springs to creak.

“T-This sounds very important,” Cassie stammered, breaking her silence finally. “I’m not really good at fighting or anything, but is there anything I can do to help?”

“Have you ever brewed a potion before?” Gareth asked.

“Just tea,” Cassie said apologetically.

“It’s not a very complicated one,” he said, “not much different from cooking… there’s some pixie dust in a jar in that bag there,” he pointed to Phoebe’s. He quickly listed the ingredients and the simple instructions, and Cassie nodded eagerly and hurried out the door, excited to prepare the antidote for him.

“Already trying to get big again humie?” Ghorza smirked, “that’s okay, we can still have fun with you at any size.”

“It’ll take her a few hours to brew it,” Sky said teasingly, “if you wanted to… have a little fun with him now.”

“Or we could try to find where they’ve taken Phoebe,” he protested.

“Those guards are long gone, we can spare a few minutes,” Ghorza chuckled, already reaching down with one hand to undo her belt. “Tell me Gareth Von Berger,” the orc said in a faux menacing tone, “are you a great warrior among humans?”

“I don’t want to sound a braggart,” he began hesitantly.

“He kicks ass,” Sky said, lifting herself up and tossing his smaller form down into the orc’s cleavage. He bounced slightly off her breast before becoming lodged between them, no doubt as Sky had intended. “He’s great with a sword or a gun, he’s strong, he’s fast, and he’s got a bunch of crazy enchantments on him now!”

“Excellent,” Ghorza chuckled, lifting her shirt over her head. Gareth’s world was briefly dark as she tossed the tunic to the floor, leaving the orc as naked as he was. She plucked him from her breasts and held him away from herself, giving him a chance to take in her well-muscled, yet curvy physique. “I think I’d like to wrestle you humie,” she said, chuckling at his lustful expression.

“That doesn’t seem fair,” Sky remarked with a smile, hovering over the orc’s shoulder.

“Oh?” The orc asked, raising an eyebrow and suddenly giving the pixy a hungry look, “perhaps as his friend you’d like to-“

“Nope!” Sky giggled, hovering up to the ceiling’s crossbeams and taking a seat, “I think I’m just playing spectator today, but don’t feel like you need to go easy on him on my account.”

“Sky you traitor,” he muttered.

“Don’t worry Gareth,” Ghorza said, laying her titanic form down on the bed, “I’m an honorable warrior, and we’ll make it fair…” she smiled, showing off those short tusklike fangs, “now normally, if you wrestle a weaker opponent, you limit yourself in some way… maybe tie an arm behind your back.” She brought him close and licked up the side of his body, causing him to shiver as her rough tongue slid over his skin. “I thought about having you wrestle my hand, my foot, but I can only think of one muscle that’s just the right size for us to have a fair contest.”

She lowered him down, laying him between those muscular thighs as he smelled a strong musky odor wafting out from between her legs. He involuntarily took a deep breath, his pupils going wide as his mind clouded. He looked hungrily at the massive green pussy, a wild tangle of hair above it the same earthy dark green as that on her head. He wanted that, he wanted to be inside there-

“Slow down humie,” Ghorza chuckled, “wow, those phero-whats… they must really drive you wild at that size huh?” A giant green hand came down and gently pushed him away from her opening, “you can’t just jump right in! You need to hear the rules first.”

“R-Rules?” He gasped, his senses briefly returning.

“If you can make me finish you win, if I can squeeze you unconscious, I win, sound fair?” Ghorza said with an evil grin.

“Sounds totally reasonable!” Sky called from the rafters, “I’ll just watch and make sure there’s no uh, foul play.”

Gareth shot a look up at her and noticed she already had a hand under her dress, touching herself idly as she watched the orc have her way with him. He tried to shout something at the pixy, but that giant green hand appeared again, those powerful fingers gently shuffling him towards the moist and waiting lower lips. His arousal, and the cloudy headedness that came with it, returned instantly as the powerful smell of her wetness hit him.

The slick flesh slid over him, covering his head, shoulders, and torso as he was forced inside. In the warm darkness he was gripped on all sides, feeling himself drawn inside the orc-woman even as her fingers released his feet. He struggled for air, but calmed as he realized that he didn’t quite need it as much suddenly, another of Severa’s enchantments?

The orc woman sighed with pleasure, feeling him against her most intimate spaces, then she grinned before gritting her teeth and clenching him as hard as she could.

Gareth felt the wind knocked out of him, and felt several of his joints pop as the orc woman began her “fight” with him in earnest. He growled and began moving against her, feeling the walls contract and seem to pummel him as she demonstrated the remarkable control she had over even this part of her body.

Ghorza panted, beads of sweat beginning to form on her face as the human began hitting all the right spots inside her. An involuntary grunt escaped her, and her eyes went cross-eyed as she tried to keep herself from losing the “duel.” With a snarl she crossed her legs, gripping the blankets of the bed on either side as she fought to maintain control, crushing down on the puny human with as much force as she could.

“He’s pretty good at this!” Sky mocked, now clearly aroused at the display, “you’ve got no chance greenskin!”

The orc swore angrily and doubled down on her efforts. Inside her Gareth returned the blows, moving his body in a rhythm he’d learned would drive her wild, while reaching an arm to search for a sensitive spot he knew would be somewhere along her inner walls. He grunted as he was crushed again, the muscular force driving him inward into Ghorza’s depths, he had no doubt that, if not for the various magical charms and enchantments Severa had subjected him to, he’d have already lost this “fight.” He grinned as he felt the walls around him drip more fluid, the orc was losing the battle.

Ghorza moaned, losing her grip on the bedsheets as her body betrayed her and her defeat neared. She bellowed defiantly one last time as she felt her arousal climax in orgasm, clenching her legs together in vain as the human pushed her firmly over the edge.

She lay on the bed panting a moment, shocked. She felt movement inside her, but didn’t resist as Gareth slid out, landing on the bed with a wet plopping noise.

Sky giggled, admiring her own wet fingers as she lifted off from the crossbeam and landed back down on the bed. With a flourish she lifted Gareth’s arm up, though even fully extended it just came up to her breasts.

“We have a winner!” she announced, and from the defeated groan the orc agreed.

Gareth cursed, wishing they’d had more time to wait for his potion to be ready. Cassie was back at the inn brewing it per his instructions, but he’d wanted to get moving on finding the trail of the group that had taken Phoebe. At the very least Cassie had loaned him some doll’s clothes…

Ghorza, now much more affectionate towards him, had lovingly tucked him tight between her breasts again. It served to keep him in place well enough while she leapt between the rooftops with surprising grace, stealthily keeping low as she tried to peer down at the moving crowds on the streets. The city guards would be looking for them, and orcs weren’t common enough in the Imperial City for her to go unnoticed down on the pedestrian paths.

Sky had immediately taken off on her own. Pixies were most often used as scouts in the elven military, and while they were rare this far north, they were small and fast enough that they could usually go unnoticed if they weren’t actively dispersing the shimmering pixy dust. Gareth saw a pink streak headed towards them, hovering just in front of the orc’s face and looking down at him with a smile.

“I think I found them!” Sky said excitedly, buzzing up to them. “Come on, this way!”

“We might find your lamia love yet,” Ghorza said, patting his hair with the tip of her finger. With a running start she leapt for the next rooftop, causing Gareth to slip slightly lower amidst the green breasts surrounding him.

They crossed the rooftops until they came to a wide-open public square. As with the rest of the city ,the crowd was far sparser than usual, and the largest group was clearly the black armored inquisitor and the handful of bored looking city guards. The trio watched as Mircalla seemingly dismissed the men, waving away from herself. She waited for a moment, disquietingly still as the people moved around her, then she began moving into one of the darkened alleyways.

“She’s alone!” Gareth said excitedly, “after her!”

Mircalla looked up at the rooftops, hoping the shade of the alleyway would be enough. Slowly, delicately, she removed the veil around the helmet’s visor, and breathed out a sigh of relief when the light didn’t immediately sting her skin. She unbuckled the armored helm next, setting it on a pile of wooden crates some shopkeeper had stacked nearby.

Reaching for her belt, she hefted the small wineskin in her hand, staring at it a moment. Greedily she brought it to her mouth, she’d intended to savor it, but the draw was too much. The countess only allowed them the blood of cows, pigs, livestock, sadistically making them work for the silky rich reward of human essence. To earn this small morsel, she’d brought the Lamia to her mistress, and even as it disappeared down her throat she desperately fantasized about what she might get for bringing the rest.

She blinked, the bliss of feeding disappearing as she realized something was wrong. Her skin itched, and her armor grew loose. In panic she looked up, watching the buildings grow farther away. She almost screamed as her head disappeared below the neckline of the armor, causing the steel to clatter to the street in a pile. The confused vampire crawled hurriedly through a long tunnel she realized was her own shirtsleeve, hoping to escape the collapsing tent of the outfit she’d worn only moments ago.

“Well, well, well,” a male voice said as she crawled, naked, out into the alleyway, “we’ve made an interesting scholarly discovery today,” the voice mused, “vampires, if they were human in life, still get shrunk by pixy dust!”

Her eyes traced up and she saw a human wearing ill-fitting clothing, with a start she realized it was the one she was looking for, and behind him stood a Pixy, but the pixy was twice as tall as the human was, practically a giant! No, Mircalla realized in terror, twice as tall as SHE was!

With a squeal of terror Mircalla took the form of a bat, fluttering into the air, no plan in mind, just desperate to escape.

The pixy rolled her eyes and almost casually lifted off, buzzing behind the tiny bat for a few seconds at an almost playful following distance before simply snatching her out of the air. Mircalla struggled, emitting rodentlike squeaks as the pixy landed back next to the human.

“Change back now,” Gareth commanded.

With a whimper Mircalla did so, the amazon sized pixy instantly wrapping her arms around the diminutive vampire.

“If you turn into a bat again?” Gareth said, “my friend will deal with you.” He nodded up to an immense orc that towered over all three of them. Mircalla almost fainted as the green skinned titan waved down at them.

“If you try to get away again,” Gareth clapped his hands together for emphasis, “just like a mosquito, understand?” Mircalla nodded weakly and he grinned, “I think she gets the message, let’s go.”

“G-Go?” She asked, “where are we-“

There was a *thunk* as a giant glass jar came down on her.

Mircalla whimpered as the cloth surrounding her glass prison was pulled away, revealing that she’d been placed on a table in the very same inn she’d visited earlier that day. The Pixy landed next to the jar, mockingly sticking her tongue out as her wings fluttered. Behind her the giant forms of the Holstaur, the Orc, and the Human loomed large. She felt her heart skip a beat, if he was big again… surely, they could fix this?

She managed to summon up a bit of courage, snarling and displaying her fangs and extending her claws as she raked the glass angrily.

“I’ll swallow your soul!” she howled, hoping to strike some terror into the human at least.

“She’s so cute like that!” Cassie said, completely ruining the moment.

With a chuckle the orc grabbed the top of the jar, shaking it violently and causing Mircalla to fall over. She rubbed her head, sore from where it struck the glass, and looked up angrily at them.

“I’m a terrifying creature of the night,” she said angrily, “you’d best treat me with respect!” Seeing them unmoved she tried to flash her fangs again, to no response, “I-I mean it!”

Gareth reached for the jar, relishing his returned size as he regarded it, “Don’t worry,” he said with a grin, “I poked a few air holes in it, like I did for bugs when I was a child.”

“Do they even need air?” Sky wondered, “I mean she’s dead, right?”

“Let’s stick with the important questions,” Gareth said, a dark look coming over his face, “Where’s Phoebe?”

“T-The snake?” Mircalla asked meekly.

“Yes,” Gareth growled, shifting the jar slightly and causing her to tumble over.

“They’ll take her right to the Countess,” Mircalla said, “she’s probably going to question her to make sure you don’t know what she’s planning!”

“Which would be?” Gareth asked with a sigh.

“She’s going to turn all of the party guests,” Mircalla explained, trying to hide her naked breasts from the giant onlooker’s eyes. “She makes you drink her blood and then you’re… like me.”

“There are going to be hundreds of people up there,” the orc said, “how much blood has she got?”

“I don’t know how she’s going to do it,” Mircalla wailed, “we’re just supposed to bring all the kidnapped men up to the castle walls at midnight!”

“And where are they?” the orc snapped.

“The old imperial catacombs,” the vampire said, “all the old crypts, sewers, wine cellars beneath the palace, miles of tunnels,” she said, “she’s got them frozen somehow, suspended animation I think it’s called.”

“We’ll let Severa figure that one out,” Gareth muttered, “Okay, we’re going to have to sneak into the palace,” he regarded the vampire, “you might be useful for showing us around…”

“NO!” she squealed, pressing her hands against the glass, “if I go back there the countess will call me to her, and when she finds out I told you all of this she’s going to make me watch the sunrise! Poof! I’m just ashes!”

“Like you deserve any better,” Sky said, crossing her arms.

Mircalla balled her fists angrily, “I didn’t ASK to be a vampire! She made me like this!”

“But you sure went along with it,” the pixy said, fluttering back up to Gareth’s shoulder.

The vampire just sulked, and for a moment Gareth felt a tinge of pity for her… but just a tinge. Finally, he sighed, placing the jar back on the table.

“Cassie,” he said, causing the Holstaur to perk up, “can you keep an eye on this for me?” he pointed to the jar.

“Oh sure,” The Holstaur said. “I think I can handle her like that.”

Internally the vampire smirked, this cow-woman would be like putty in her hands. She’d find a way to slip away, and then-

Mircalla’s world spun as Cassie eagerly grabbed up the jar, “Look at her, she’s just so…” she squealed excitedly, “CUTE! I have a whole case of doll clothes, and you’re going to try on every single dress!”

Mircalla’s eyes went wide as the holstaur began unscrewing the jar’s lid.

Chapter End Notes:

Originally had this and the next chapter as one big one, but decided to split it up for readability.