- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Three girls obtain complete control over the forms and minds of males using ancient black magic, transforming the males into their personal play things, property, body-wear, and even body-parts .

Author's Chapter Notes:

Three girls, April, Megan, and Katie are delving into mysticism at a lingerie, sleepover party.


April - Curly Strawberry Blonde Redhead, 50HH x 30 x 42, Smart Though Naive, Natural Leader, Head Cheerleader

Megan - Straight Armpit Length Jet Back Hair, 38EE x 26 x 36, Mystical New Age Practitioner, Aloof Yet Critical Thinker

Katie - Curly Golden Blonde Mid-Back Length Hair, 40FF x 28 x 38, Highly Intelligent, Analytical And Plans Ahead, Cunning And Stunning

               April lights the last candle and sits down cross legged on her bedroom floor.  Megan opens the book she brought to a specific predetermined page marked with a feather and then lays the book down upon her crossed legs as she reads aloud its words.  Katie places a herbal smudge stick over a candle flame causing it to lite, then swirls the smoking herbal incense bundle over their heads in a roughly three foot diameter circle.

 

               The three girls look at one another apprehensively.  ‘What if this actually works?’ they are all secretly thinking to themselves.

 

               Megan continues to recite from the book, invoking the name of the boy “Brad” that April likes and is romantically curious about.  As she does the smoke ring Katie has been circling begins to change.  The more Megan reads from the book, the more the circle of smoke transforms into a miniature hurricane like storm with an eye of crashing waves.

 

               The circular storm lowers down from above their heads to chest level, forming a two foot diameter swirling outer ring of green and purple clouds sparking with blue lightning bolts as the inner surface begins to ripple down.  As the inner vortex clears down into a glassy surface, the vision of Brad sleeping in his bed emerges.

 

               The three girls look in wide eyed amazement as the image of Brad, April’s love interest, is clearly visible in the tranquil, central vortex of the micro storm before them.

 

               The three girls giggle in amusement as they stare down at Brad asleep in his bed.

 

 

…..

 

 

               The loud sound of girlish giggling stirs Brad from his sleep.  Awakened, Brad is astonished to see the three giant faces of April, Megan, and Katie peering down at him from what was his bedroom ceiling, currently surrounded by a swirling ring of yellow and red clouds bursting with orange sparks.

 

“Hi Brad” April says waving and smiling down through the vortex at the confused boy.

 

“Ap…April?  What is going on?  Am I dreaming?” Brad asks as he looks around at what is otherwise his bedroom, with the obvious exception of his ceiling which is somehow now a view gazing up at April’s, Megan’s, and Katie’s huge faces.

 

 

…..

 

“You’re in bed silly” April huffs at him, causing a gust of her breath to blow back his hair and flutter his bedsheets.

 

“Did you just see that?” Katie asks.

 

“See what?” Megan asks in return.

 

“Watch” Katie says as she blows at Brad through the vortex.  Brad is blown down forcefully upon his bed as his sheets fly off and land across the room, revealing Brad wearing only his underwear.

 

The three girls look at one another incredulously.

 

“Cute tightie whities” April giggles down at the bewildered Brad.

 

“Wait, that means…..we can cross the vortex!” Katie gleefully informs her two friends.

 

Staring down at Brad, April ponders the situation; her lips slowly form a big smile.

 

April slowly, hesitantly brings her right hand to the surface of the vortex.  She looks at Megan and Katie, who both reluctantly nod their heads in approval.  April then slowly slides her right hand into the vortex.

 

 

…..

 

 

Brad’s eyes open wide in disbelief as April’s gigantic hand emerges from the realm that once was his bedroom ceiling.  Frozen in both horror and denial, he feels April’s enormous hand wrap around him.  A strange surge of energy surges through his body as he feels the warmth of her giant hand take hold of him and smells the intense fragrance of her floral scented hand lotion.

 

 

…..

 

 

A soft tickle brushes across April’s right butt cheek, startling April and causing her to jolt upright as she looks over her right shoulder just in time to see her kitten Mittens walking past behind her derriere.  Her eyes roll back and she faints.

 

Megan and Katie watch in disbelief as April jolts upright, jerking her hand out of the vortex along with an eight inch Brad in her grasp.  The vortex collapses in upon itself as a bright blue bolt of lightning strikes the hand of April holding Brad.  The green and purple roiling cauldron implodes upon itself resulting in a small mushroom cloud of grey incense smoke that quickly dissipates in gentle wisps into the bedroom.

 

“Aaa!” the small Brad screams out as April squeezes him tightly in her grip, April’s unconscious body falling backwards onto the floor.

 

“Ahhh!  Ahhh!  Uugh!  Oh Fuck!” come the soft cries of Brad being crushed in the tight clench of April’s fist.  Brad feels his body being squashed in April’s almighty hand.  She is lying back on the floor, apparently unresponsive, as she is compressing him relentlessly from his chest to his thighs into a tight little bundle.

 

 

…..

 

 

“APRIL!  APRIL WAKE UP!” Katie yells as she pulls April’s head and shoulders up off the floor.

 

“Are you alright?  April please.  PLEASE!” Megan pleads as she places her right thigh beneath April’s head to rest upon.

 

“Look!” Katie points at April’s right hand.

 

“He’s dead!  We have to save April!” Megan sobs as her eyes begin to tear up.

 

“No!  Look!” Katie insists as she points to April’s tightly clenched fist.

 

Megan glances down.  She is in shock.  April has squeezed Brad’s torso so tightly that he should be dead.  Instead, his arms and legs are simply flailing about as he screams in agony.

 

“How…how is he still alive?” Megan asks momentarily distracted from her friend April.

 

April’s mind drifts through various plateaus of understanding and twisted connections to the universe.  With clarity she never experienced before, she saw herself as something, NO, Some-ONE she never contemplated before.  A GODDESS!  April felt a degree of control and empowerment beyond that of normal interactions.  April realizes she has absolute power, control, and authority; and that little Brad is just the first, just the beginning; yet the most endearing to her heart.

 

Suddenly April breaths out deeply as one does after being revived from drowning.  She raises herself off of Megan’s thigh and sits back upright.  “I see it now” April states in a clear voice.

 

 

…..

 

 

After a few moments of silence and deep felt relief, the three girls all sit back down on the floor.  All eyes are on the eight inch tall Brad in April’s grip.  Concerned about its possible behavior, Katie scoots April’s kitten Mittens out of the room and closes the door behind it.

 

“What did you mean, you see it now?” Katie asks April. 

 

“And what are we going to do with an eight inch tall Brad?  How are we going to explain this?  No one is going to believe we were playing with spells and conjured a portal.  This isn’t something we can say in court to prove our innocence.  We fucked up and now were all in trouble.  We’re so screwed.” Megan sighs.

 

“We are NOT in trouble, and we CAN do it again.  Only not in some court of law.  Rather a court of our own convening.”  April states confidently as she lifts the small form of Brad up before her, a look of terror and confusion upon his face.

 

Looking at the bewildered expressions on her friends’ faces, April continues “When my hand came out of the vortex, I saw a structure of biology that I never even contemplated before.  How cells formed together in the past to form larger organisms, an unheard chemical message linking them together to create new and bigger organisms, and so on until they formed humans.  This unheard chemical message, this attraction of elements went out beyond the individual cell.  What I saw…what I now know…the reality is the cells of my body can reach out to the cells of another being just as they do to each other within my own body.   Imagine someone from a thousand years ago shown a cell phone, a car, a computer, an airplane.  They would have no idea how any of it worked, that it must be magic.  Now imagine us seeing a thousand years into the future, current science, physics, chemistry we would call it magic.”

 

Megan and Katie look at one another with expressions of mockery.  Both thinking to themselves ‘That really messed with April’s mind.

 

“I know what you must be thinking.  That I am blabbering senselessly, but watch.” April tells her friends as she opens her right hand exposing Brad’s midsection.  Reaching in with her left hand she forcefully rips Brad’s underwear off and tosses it off to the side.

 

 

…..

 

 

No matter how much I scream, my voice is either to minute to be heard or April, Megan, and Katie are deliberately ignoring my pleas.  This must be a dream, if not a nightmare.’ Brad thinks to himself.

 

“Please!  Please let me go!  I beg of you April, stop squeezing me, IT HURTS!  Just Please I beg of you let me go!” I cry out continuously.

 

April simply takes no notice of me until she opens her clenched fist and rips off my underpants.  The three girls laugh at my exposed manhood as April says “My Tight Bra.” in a deafening voice.

 

A weird combination of gravitational, electro-mechanical, biological, and chemical based forces descend upon every cell of my being.  My entire existence is suddenly centered upon April’s breasts.  I begin to convulse in spasms as I feel myself quickly, violently transform almost instantaneously into an odd shaped piece of white, frilly laced piece of fabric. 

 

I try to shout out only to screech in protest; but no sooner has the transformation started than it ended.  To be truthful, I feel good.  My senses are all heightened.  My vision has been expanded, from having two eyes to a full 360 degree field of vision.  My olfactory sense of smell is now extremely acute; not only can I smell April’s hand lotion; I can now smell the incense that was burning in the room earlier, along with the perfume, body sweat, and pheromones from April’s curvy body with an intensity that I truly enjoy.  My tongue is gone, yet I can taste the air around me.  I feel the heat from where April’s hand is holding me, and the relatively cool over the rest of my being.

 

I feel April moving around, she is removing her current top.  Her massive breasts ride high upon her chest and barely droop an inch after she releases them.  Being a frequenter of porn sites on my laptop, I’m amazed at how firm, full, and rounded her breasts are.  Usually only the porn stars with breast jobs have such firm, melon sized and melon shaped tits.  ‘And what colossal tits April has!’ I note to myself.

 

Then an unfamiliar sensation as she puts both her long arms between my own arms and legs as she pulls my now split face up against her enormous chest.  I can smell and taste the skin of her humongous breasts, and hear the loud thumping of her heart beat and drawn out breaths as my now two mouths latch upon her nipples.  As she fastens my arms and legs behind her back I am extended out in a painful, perverse form as if I am in a medieval rack, or a severe medical contraction in an effort to hold up and constrain April’s ponderous breasts.  I feel stretched out far beyond my limits as I strain to contain such mammoth mammary.  My senses of sight, taste, smell, and touch are focused entirely inwards upon April’s boobs as well as my arms and legs strapped around her back and shoulders.  My hands and feet form a clip behind her back, snapping me in place.

 

I can smell and taste every inch of April’s body I am in contact with.  From her back, to the tightness beneath each of her monumental breasts and upon her now lactating nipples dripping slowly; I smell and taste April’s chest.  I feel an incessant need to suckle, and am rewarded with a warm flow of inviting, sweet, creamy vanilla milk; yet I never feel my constant hunger filled.  Instead I feel a flow of sexual energy course within me only to stream back to April’s mammoth chest offering her the sexual response I am forever to be denied.

 

My arms stretch over April’s breast and up over her shoulders then down her back to grasp my legs.  My legs themselves each spread out from either underside of April’s chest then around her upper torso towards her back to meet at her spine.  That’s where my hands and feet are fastened together in the form of a bra clasp.  With my face making up the cups of April’s bra, and my arms and legs as bra straps stretched over her shoulders and around her upper torso, the remainder of my body is straining in agony between and below her tight cleavage in a desperate attempt to hold her massive bra cups, my face, in place.  I am in both heaven and hell.  I quickly realize being in such a hellish medieval rack upon my body is well worth being in the constant agony worth suffering for such a beautiful, delightful heaven.  My newly formed mouths suckling away upon April’s nipples, damned be the strain upon my body, just let me take in one more drop of her delicious creamy, vanilla breast milk.

 

 

 

…..

 

 

April sighs in delight.  Her large breasts are bursting forth from the one size to small, white lace bra she is wearing.  The constant suckling of her nipples is causing a sexual energy to flow from her breasts back to within her body.  After a few mere moments April convulses in orgasm after orgasm after repeated orgasms until she purposely decides to deliberately slow down her lactation.

 

Sexually exhausted, April explains to a bewildered Megan and Katie that a connection on the cellular level has now been established between her breasts and Brad.  His is literally connected to April’s breasts on a subatomic level.  She can change him into anything related to her tits.  Pasties, bras, corset, bustier, so long as he is in contact with her chest the cellular connection between them shall continue.  In essence making Brad April’s permanent, stupendous boulder holders and nothing else, ever!

 

Megan and Katie look at April perplexed in confusion.  They both saw Brad become April’s bra, then beyond that sexually appease her.  There is more to this spell than either has imagined, and April has become a master of its power.  Could they also become masters of it as well?

Chapter End Notes:

Will another girl transport a male for her personal enjoyment, and what shall she do with him / them?