- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: ShrinkKiss, big 2B, tiny 9S, Nier Automata

This one is based on a render commission I got from Synthetic Sinner on Twitter. Check them out to see more awesome size renders!

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic

A Human Moment

2B Size Story


Story by Sheograth10

Renders by Synthetic Sinner

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic


It was another normal day for 2B and 9S, one of the many pairs of YoRHa androids assigned with fieldwork on the surface. Except that 9S was currently using his less than 1/4th of an inch model, held in his partner android's palm, as she looked down at him.


9S: "Ma'am? Why am I in your palm?"


The much smaller android was incredibly confused by what was going on. He already was far less combat designed compared to 2B, so he needed to rely on his hacking to properly support her, but he wouldn't even be able to reach a machine to hack at this size.


2B: "To test out the practice the humans called, 'kissing'."


The larger android's tone was as direct and emotionless as usual, though it almost sounded like she was looking forward to it.


9S: "But why am I so small?"


2B: "In order to transport you more effectively."


The smaller android could understand that logic in theory, but it just was impractical. 


9S: "Well, shouldn't you return me to my normal sized model first...?"


2B: "Not necessary. Enough questions, 9S."


The way 2B dismissed his concerns worried 9S, but he didn't have much time to contemplate that, as she soon began lifting her palm up toward her lips. 




In less than a few seconds, 9S was already much too close, with those plump and expansive lips just faintly puckering in preparation for the kiss. He never really noticed it before, but 2B was beautiful, and even at this scale, every artificial pore, bump, and imperfection in her skin seemed stunning to him. The extreme difference in their sizes left him terrified though, so much so that 9S could not even bring himself to crawl away or avert his gaze from the titanic lips of 2B. Due to that, he failed to even notice the gigantic finger sliding toward him from behind...




Then, the moment of truth arrived, and 2B lifted a single finger, effortlessly pinning the tiny android against her plush lips. The sheer noise that exploded around him at the time of impact left his ears ringing, making rational thought a challenge for the miniature android. They felt soft, warm, and slightly moist, filling the android with strange feelings that seemed almost like emotions. But they weren't designed with emotions, so he dismissed those thoughts, the only one left in his mind was just how powerless he was. 2B had complete control, and if she so wished, she could pop him in her mouth and chomp down on him like he was what the humans used to consider 'food'. Having all of his agency removed by his partner android worried him though, but a part of him liked the idea, despite how illogical it seemed.




By the time 2B finished kissing her miniature android partner, 9S was struggling to think coherently. His body was warm and sticky, and it felt like all of his strength was drained. He was used to being vastly weaker than 2B, since he was only a Scanner type android, but with his reduced size, she didn’t need to expend a bit of effort to dominate him. And while he laid limp in 2B's expansive palm, he wondered if he was imagining that smirk on her face.




Regardless, the android pair just demonstrated an old human custom, with their own unique interpretation...

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked this story! Make sure to check out Synthetic Sinner for more excellent size renders!

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic