[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Going through some of the Taisha's left over belongings, now that everything has finally settled into normalcy in Shikoku, Sonoko discovers an old toy and soon gets ideas for a fun game involving her friends, but not all of her ideas prove to be safe.

Characters and some spoilers from the Yuusha de Aru/YuYuYu franchise

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19019 Read: 3280
Published: March 08 2022 Updated: March 08 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 0] (19019 words)
The text editor for this cursed website is broken and I can't easily add in proper page breaks, so had to settle for -'s to denote scene transitions.

Also the rich text is broken and I'm not going and manually adding the HTML tags any time I want to use italics when I used to be able to copy and paste while knowing my formatting would be kept, but I guess that's not a thing now here. 'Things like this' are thoughts then. Fix your website. This is up on Deviant art with proper formatting.