- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Foreword.

Originally intended to be a short and sweet 2000 words, this short story has been on my back shelf and unfinished for ages. I’ve tried my best to rework it, tidy it up and release it since I haven’t uploaded too much in recent history. The chapters are relatively small but it stops it from being an overwhelming block of text.


There's a mix of omnipotence stuff here and there, with things like superstrength. Though parts of fetish bleed into other sections of the story, I tried to keep a focus on general giga / tera growth. 


Finally, as my editing and writing skills are rusty as hell, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. 


I hope you enjoy it.

“See you later dearest!”


Waving goodbye to her husband, a doting wife shut the door behind her. Exhaling a deep sigh, the petite lady slid down the back of the door, her thick and stocky legs barely keeping her upright whilst she rested. In the narrow hallway, her chocolate brown eyes glazed over at the untidiness before her as the carpeted flooring had been adorned with clothing that needed to be washed our folded up and placed away. Amongst the clothing stood a mocking figure with a wide cyclical base with a long hose attached, for the red vacuum cleaner that had been plugged into a socket some time ago yet never turned on rested to her right, definitely demanding that she would now use it to rid the house of the mess. A few paces beyond was the kitchen in an equally poor state as the sunlight gleamed off the myriad of pots and pans that were strewn upon on the countertop. Her eyes glanced left to the stairs that led upwards where she knew she had to take care of changing the bedsheets and dusting all the wardrobes and cabinets.


Sliding herself back up, the woman wearily traipsed through the mess of the house down through the hallway and took the stairs upwards, her back arching over as she slumped at the thought of spending the whole day cleaning the house. Upon reaching the next floor, the landing was in a similar state at the bottom floor, with bits of grime and muck stuck into the carpet, having long stained the whiteness of the fabric into a murky grey. Undeterred by it all, the woman headed into the bedroom, finding the sheets of their double bed all upturned. As she was about to start with her chores, she threw a mischievous look towards a large wardrobe behind her, biting down on her luscious lips glistening a deep shade of red from her makeup. Summoning up her willpower, the woman turned back to her bed once more and began ruffling the sheets, yet she squirmed about, glancing over her shoulder and heaving pent up sighs of frustration.

Finally cracking, her soft and delicate voice aired out her thoughts to the finely made sheets, “Some alone time couldn’t hurt I suppose.”  


Turning behind and walking a few paces, the lady opened up the wardrobe and squatted down, rummaging through the seemingly endless boxes of fancy shoes and luxurious dresses that had never been worn, tossing them aside as she continued digging through. The lady’s deep brown eyes widened as she gently grasped onto a seemingly small, mundane and worn rectangular cardboard box, carefully extracting it from the mess around it. Taking it out, she delicately placed it on the made bed and squealed to herself in giddy excitement. As she was about to take off the lid, the lady calmed herself with a heavy inhale and slow exhale and then made her way to the wardrobe mirror.


The mirror reflected a small yet exceedingly voluptuous woman now well into her thirties, her makeup doing its best at obscuring the wear and tear of time on her beauty. Even so, such effects had barely dented the well-endowed lady’s figure as she strained to take off her white woollen sweater. Finally lifting it past and over her head, the mirror revealed her immense crimson red bra trying its best to contain her expansive and prodigious chest. Grimacing at the slight pudgy fat around her belly as she began pinching on it, muttering under her breath she’ll be rid of it someday whilst her hands moved downwards towards her jeans. Taking a deep breath to gather her breath, the hourglass-shaped woman undid the buttons one by one until she was forced to contend with removing them fully. Taking a firm grip on either side, she heaved out pained grunts as she started shimmying down her jeans, cursing at deciding to wear such stupidly tight pants with her wide hips and plump buttocks. In-between breaths, she wriggled herself about to pull her pants down further and further, revealing her burgeoning ass checks more and more until it looked as if the immensity of her ass would simply buckle her pants and let her gargantuan butt plough through. With one final strain, the lady eventually got her jeans down beyond her hips and towards her thick and stocky thighs, showing how her red panties spun around her generous hips and then disappeared between her well-rounded ass cheeks. Panting, she jiggled about until she was finally free of her jeans, now wearing only her underwear. After all the commotion, the lady quickly tidied up her short hair, fluffing up the mixture of white and raven black locks into streaks of wavy curls.


Satisfied and happy to be rid of her clothing, the lady turned her attention back to the cardboard box, beaming a wide smirk as she removed the lid. Inside, a small circular ball floating just above the bottom as it twinkled and glimmered in otherworldly brilliance, its light growing in brilliance now that it had been freed from its captivity. Taking hold of the ball with one hand, the lady shuddered as she felt searing heat and icy coldness on her palm, each feeling raging and then dying, only to rise one more and balance one another in perfect harmony. Bringing up the strange sphere to her face, she stared onto the starry expanses of countless galaxies illuminating the darkness of the void. Before her eyes, a thin line of light continuously expanded out, filling the night and empty space by birthing new galaxies in its wake. Watching it all unfold before her awe-struck gaze, the creation of existence and microbial stars trapped within the palm of her hand, she marvelled at the wonders of creation, how the void of nothingness was replaced by the ever-expanding big bang that birthed reality. 


Tightening her grip, she clenched onto the sphere as the woman focused all her thoughts and emotions onto the ball, firmly closing her eyes to concentrate fully. The blistering heat and freezing cold coursed through her fingers, streaking its way across her veins until all her body was stuck in a fight, for raging fires and the never-ending bite of winter wracked her, forcing her to bite down and clamp her jaw to stave off the building pain. As she was about to release a howl of pain, the torture stopped and the woman opened her eyes to see she was afloat within the ether, the light of untold galaxies floating all around her. From her body emanated an unnatural light that basked her outrageous physique in pure radiance, like a singular firefly trying to be suffocated by the dead of night. Light spawned in from the darkness and spun into her form, striking her skin before adding onto the growing luminesce. Dot after dot, little particles raced onto the lady until she was covered head to toe in blinding brilliance, her body was consumed as yet more built up onto the foundations, forming the basis of a new star upon the lady. As swiftly as it had begun, the woman flexed her body and all the accumulated energy surrounding her cataclysmically exploded as a great shockwave expanded outwards from her and raced towards the collection of constellations all around her.  


Stretching herself out, cracking her joints and getting limbered up, she let out a small sigh and smiled. Her first foray into this world had been much of an experiment, testing the limitations, seeing what she could do or could not do within this reality. Such experimentation led to a startling conclusion. Ava had no such limits. Anything she wanted or deemed happened. No fundamental laws prevented her abilities. Beforehand, Ava explored the cosmos as a spectre, flying through galaxy upon galaxy, gawking at everything she held within her hand. Wishing to land upon a new and undiscovered world, the housewife flew straight at her target. An unfortunate light speed landing on one planet shattered the world into several hundred kilometre long pieces, as she zipped straight through like a bullet shot through paper. After her cataclysm, she turned about to see the shards of the sundered planet as the core of the world spilt out in space. Out of guilt, she reconstituted the world with a thought. In do doing, the housewife realised there would be consequences here. Whoever controlled the sphere became wielded true omnipotence. Whilst her last trip had been more about sightseeing, this adventure, however, would take a different turn. Work and chores had taken their toll and an outlet was required. None of the denizens here would soon suspect the uproar and terror their new diety would unleash upon them just as a means to relieve herself of the stresses and toils of her mortal life. 


“Hope everyone is ready for round two, because here comes Ava!”


Her words bellowed into the void, reality rippling from the totality of her voice.