- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story is told from the giant's perspective. If you liked my other story, don't expect the same level of wholesomeness/sincerity. This one is full on smut. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

The couple has fun with their first city. (contains cock, entrapment, armpit, insertion, sweat, ass)


I had gotten Alexis into tinies when we first started dating. I loved her dismissive attitude when it came to using them. First time I brought it up was when we passed the storefront in the mall last Christmas. Displays of commercially available and fully functioning cities that were meant for scientific studies, but of course, too new of a product for any legislation to protect them from individuals with nefarious motivations. Like me and Alexis.


I could barely keep my erection private browsing through the store and seeing her bend down to get a closer look at the structures. Copies of London, Dubai, New York, Chicago, Disneyland, and a ton more, not to mention the varying sizes. They even offered the same variety of tinies to purchase individually or in bundles. A recent tik tok trend amongst teenagers was the rampage challenge, which involved either placing a larger tiny (8 inches or so) into a smaller city and recording them tear it up, or just purchasing a city to wreck it themselves, usually somewhere in the woods where no one would know. It was obviously a hotly debated issue.


The first romp we had was magical. We initially bought one of the smaller sizes, about as wide as a dinner plate with structures barely reaching the height of my coffee mug, and did all of the typical things. We took turns smushing structures with our fingers. She would crack up at how fun she found it. I took great pleasure in watching her pastel painted fingertip descend right in the heart of Downtown atop a fountain, and effortlessly sweep across an entire city block. The dust cloud bellowed and hid the destruction of the area. She smiled at me, brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked it clean. I'd examine her finger afterward. There would be some flecks she missed, a few cars or people usually, glued to the shimmering saliva on her finger.


She got a kick out of seeing my bulge through my joggers that resembled a cloth mountain relative to the mini city. She was flushed as I rubbed it, casting a foreboding shadow across most of downtown. I really couldn't help it anymore. I peeled the cloth back, and as it flopped out, clear sticky droplets flicked from the tip, cascading down and landing on some streets. Closer inspection showed all the objects and pedestrians trapped inside. Streets flooded with the simple effort of taking my cock out of my joggers was incredibly exciting. I let it hover above the city for a few minutes. The view from down there had to be awesome. I wondered if the humidity of my musk could be felt below.


I pretty much slammed my tip down. I couldn't take staring at my leaking tip with all of the fleeing tinies below. I watched as my penis decimated a large section of the downtown area, complete with explosions and debris in it's wake. Peeling my cock back off the city revealed entire buildings and city junk slathered on the underside, glued with what must have been either sweat or cum. Alexis got a kick out of this, and so did I. In a haze of unbridled power, I kneeled with my cock erect and dripping, and grabbed a chunk of buildings with my left hand. I brought it up to my face, smiling, and felt the brick and stone collapse as I crushed it in my palm like a clump of sand. Alexis bent over and brought her mouth to my tip, catching the leakage while also tonguing the area that had been smeared on the underside. One good lick revealed the transfer of contents from my tip to her tongue. Bodies, trees, microscopic shards of shattered glass, rubble, doors, cars, all plastered to her tongue. She held them in her mouth for quite some time, staring up at me adoringly, before victoriously swallowing all of it down.


We continued playing with the city in the midst of our sex. I would bend over and lap up a chunk of city on my tongue and bring it to her mouth, generously mixing all of it between us, all of it drowning in our combined saliva. She would back away, showing me all of the wet debris, swallow, then re-open to reveal it all had disappeared. I especially loved it when I noticed the speck on her front tooth that ended up being a busted Toyota Camry.


We made out on the ground beside the city for a while. I looked over to see dark spots moving around the border of the city. At first I thought they were busted water mains leaking onto the carpet. I looked closer. They were crowds of people desperately trying to escape the outer limits of the city. I don't know what their plan was. They'd starve before walking a mere 3 feet at my size.


Alexis and I both realized we had to dispose of the extra tinies. It was an act of mercy, sparing them a slow death to frighteningly huge insects or dehydration. Of course, we would have fun doing it.


I stripped off her jeans, then shimmied down her panties. I adored her thighs and figure, generously curvy girls drove me crazy. I kneeled over and licked my finger before taking my first swipe of the crowd. I slid it across until my entire fingertip was black. I brought my eye closer. The black broke down into a rainbow of different colored clothes and people. Typical city dwellers, all plastered to my fingertip, fearfully staring back into my green eye.


I was going to put them straight into her vagina, but I wanted to be a little more creative. After all, we have so much of them to use. I smiled before opening her left arm, revealing her armpit, freckled with white deodorant powder, freshly shaven. She started laughing. "What are you..."


Before she could finish, I swished them into her armpit. She went into a fit of laughter and twitched from the tickling. I wiped people into her armpit like someone wiping a booger onto someone. The gracelessness of it turned me on that much more. By the time I was finished, her freshly shaven wrinkles were packed with moving dots, most of which now layered in her feminine scented deodorant. We both watched the panic and hysteria as people tried sprinting around, falling over and getting stuck in sweat. At least 300 people were inside my girlfriends armpit. She observed for a few minutes, innocently giggling at the sight of doomed tinies, before closing her armpit and crushing them to a pulp.


She insisted she do the same with my armpit. She swabbed her finger through some crowds and mashed them into my sweaty pit. Looking over, it was hard to tell the difference between lint trapped to the hairs, and people. It played out about the same. Everyone panicking and fleeing, but my armpit made it more difficult with the thick bushel of hairs. It definitely tickled quite a bit, feeling them all move at the same time, like a spot on your body that feels like an insect is crawling on it. After taking in the view, I did the same as her, squashing them all into a fine sweaty paste.


She would spend the next 5 minutes or so tirelessly scooping up tinies and placing them in various locations of her body for me. She did a great job at putting them everywhere. Legs, feet, stomach, pubes, vagina, face, lips, everywhere. Eventually the black blobs on the floor had all vanished. She looked like she was covered in weird moving freckles. I brought her to the floor, finally inserting my member into her after all of this foreplay. I could feel the tiny clumps of people slide past my tip. Each spot of her body I would grab to hold crushed hundreds. Bringing my lips to hers as I fucked her slow would crush a hundred or so more. My favorite part had to of been the spot licking. Finding concentrated clusters of tinies and sucking them clean off her body while she moaned the whole way through. I took great pleasure in knowing thousands were watching us pleasure ourselves as they stood powerless beneath. I left many large clusters intact on her tummy because I figured I'd pull out and see what it looks like to douse a thousand people in cum. The thought of it sent me over the edge. I pulled out and stroked like an animal, all of them staring up at my tip. Their lives used as mere toys, actually something far less and pathetic than toys, just props. I tilted my head back in the most ecstasy I've ever experienced before unleashing intense streams onto the her belly and tits. I felt like I was cumming for an hour. I looked down to see my globs speckled with dots. I fell to my side and shut my eyes on the floor.


When I awoke, I realized I had landed my head right on top of the city. The up close side ways view of what remained looked super cool. My mouth had been open and drooling. Alexis came in with a cup of coffee and laughed when I peeled my face back up. The outline of my head was imprinted into the city. There was plenty of city junk plastered to my face, tickling my nostrils and lips. Alexis came over and licked them off me lovingly.
"That was pretty wonderful. Guess I'll clean up the rest."


She plopped her ass down and snuffed out everything that was left, smearing it back and forth to ensure total destruction.


In the days that followed, we'd find spare parts of the city we missed all over the place. We went to bed that night with plenty of live tinies and debris still stuck to us. Those that weren't trapped to our sweat took the time to explore. We decided to let them. We fell asleep watching the dots move across our bodies, tickling us in sensitive areas every once in a while. I woke up that night to her moaning. "T-they're in... they're in me". I was both turned on, and a little annoyed that there were other people getting my girlfriend off. "Kiss me" she demanded. I mounted her and enviously slammed my dick in, hoping I destroyed whatever tines were in there. I laughed at how stupid it was to be annoyed with them. Their bodies are most definitely plastered to the skin of my dick and her walls, drowning in an ocean of our juices. The sex when tinies are crawling on you is wonderful. You know that dozens, hundreds, maybe a few thousand people are enduring the shakes and vibrations for dear life just so you can fuck. It's gotta be the most powerful feeling in the world.


The both of us finished simultaneously, and fell asleep again. I'll never forget the first night we bought a tiny city. Of course, it was only the first of many, many more.