[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Bret's own wife Carrie was trapped somewhere within the city -- or at least she had been in the city at the time when he shrunk it down to its present size. There was every possibility she had been wiped out by now, but Bret preferred to think she was still among the survivors. If she wasn't so tiny (and if he could actually find her) he would make sure her death was as humiliating and painful as possible. Carrie was well aware of the power her husband had to shrink things (or people) using only the power of his mind, and so she had rightly feared his wrath if she ever were caught cheating on him. Unfortunately for her, she was caught doing this and knew she would be shrunk and cruelly punished just like Bret's previous wives had been. So she fled. She traveled to the nearest city she could find and hid herself among the dense populace. She had thought she was safe and that Bret would never find her among the sea of people...
Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Instant Size Change, Vore, Slave, Violent, New World Order, Muscle, Insertion, Giant, Humiliation, Feet, Crush, Couples Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2728 Read: 28683
Published: June 03 2009 Updated: June 03 2009

1. Dames and the Giant Peach by Chozo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2728 words)