- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy the next chapter! :D

 "I'm a goofy goober...i'm a goofy goober...i'm a goofy goober..." SpongeBob says over and over again.

Hitler slaps SpongeBob. "Get a hold of jourself SpongeVob! Ve've got vigger problems zan jou getting stuck up ze vagina!"

"What'd you say about viggers and vaginas?" SpongeBob asks.

"Nevermind!" Hitler says.

"ADURRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Timmy yells.

"WHAT DO WE DO WITHOUT A LEADER?!?!?!?!?" Urlak panics.

"Dance!" Mc Hammer says. "HAMMA TIME!" Mc Hammer starts doing the hammer time untill Timmy accidently shoots him in the heart.

"Don't be hatin TimDog...." Are MC Hammers last words.

"Dur?" Timmy wonders what happened.

"Don't worry guys! I'll summon a dragon to save us!" Urlak says.

"Dude shut up your a nerd." Says DoDo.

"Dur!" Timmy says.

"Throw him in ze furnace!" Hitler says.

DoDo throws a pie at Hitler's face.

"Vhat vas zat vor?!?!?" Hitler yells.

Jen comes in.

"What are you guys yelling about now?" She taps her fingers impatiently.

"Hitler keeps talking about cooking retards." The brat tattles.

"Your mother." Urlak responds to Jen-but too quiet for her to hear...thank 'allah'.

"Well I guess we can cook Hitler than!" Jen says happily.

"YAY!" Everyone says.

"Vat?!?!?!" Hitler protests as Jen picks him up and carrys him to the kitchen.

"Ven please don't kill me! Ji have a vorld to vestroy!" He crys.

She places him in a cake pan.

"Vhy am Ji in here?!" He asks.

She pretends not to hear him and fills the pan with cake batter.

"Your gonna be my special ingrediant!" She says. "You better stay under the batter well it cooks, otherwise you'll ruin the cake!"

She places the cake pan in the oven and Hitler feels like hes on fire from the heat. Ding! it's done... She removes the pan and waits for the cake to cool down.

She finds the piece with Hitler on it.

"Hitler, its time to repay the greif you caused the jews" With that, she eats hitler and he joins Chuck Norisses lifeless skeleton, Jeffy's chewed up roasted body, and Hitler is slowly roasted alive too, the cake protecting him. He realizes he's missing an arm and begins to cry.

"Vat did Ji do to veserve zis?" He sobs.

Flashback:

"Die jew die!!!" Hitler says as he whips a jewish boy.

 

"Hitler quit picking on Bobby just because he's jewish." Says the teacher.

"But he's too diffrent!" Hitler says.

"It's not my problem." Says an American boy.

A japanese kid comes and spills his milk on the American boy on purpose.

The American boy sighs... "Now, it's my problem..."

 

"Nothing jan ztop me vrom ruining zis movie by zelling ze ending!" Hitler yells in a movie theatre.

 

"Did Ji really do all of zat?" He asks himself.

Hitler is burnt to a crisp after the cake is burned off too.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
The story is nearing the end..... Don't worry, I'll think of a sequel! ;-)