- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final Chapter :)

"So the plan is..." SpongeBob recalls what Urlak says."DoDo distracts jen well I say chuck noriss jokes to blow up the nuke, and the nuke would only be big enough to blow up this house. Well you and Timmy run to the helicopter. sounds like it'll work. I'm in."

"Yea, my life sucks already so I'm in." Says DoDo.

"ADURRRRRRHURRUDFM!" Says Timmy and he smashes the fish tank.

Urlak attaches a jet pack to Timmy's wheel chair and they begin blast off.

"Good luck you two!" He says to Sponge and DoDo.

"You too. And don't stay a virgin your whole life okay?" Sponge says.

"Whatever." Urlak replys and they blast off.

"Jen do you like pie?" DoDo asks as Spongebob thinks of Chuck Noriss jokes.

"Yes why?" She asks.

"Choke on this biatch!" He throws pies rapidly at her well avoiding getting stomped on.

"Um.....AHA!" SpongeBob says. "If you have 5 dollars and Chuck Noriss has 5 dollars, Chuck Norriss has more money then you."

9.

"They say that there is no chin under Chuck Norriss' beard...there is only another fist!" He says.

8.

"Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried."

7.

"If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death."

6.

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris"

5.

"The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably."

4.

"Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves."

3.

"There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live."

2.

"If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever."

1.

"Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris."

BOOM!!!!!

"What the fuck!!!" Jen shrieks.

Theres a nuclear explosion but only blows up the house, Timmy and Urlak just make it out.

"We made it!" Urlak yells with joy.

"Indeed we did." says Timmy as he stands out of his wheel chair and brushes himself off.

"You can talk and walk?!!" Urlak exclaims.

"Of course I can my dearboy..." Timmy grows back to normal size.

"But you lied to us?" Urlak asks.

"Actually I didn't lie. I said ADUR!" Says Timmy.

"Can you grow me back to normal?" Urlak asks.

"Well you see, this was all a test... To see if the DD2 was good enough to be a real team... and as you can see you all failed. the Dirty Ten I would have been fine with. But the Dirty One? I think not.... And the losers or as you would say 'survivors' get punished..."  Timmy snaps his fingers and Urlak gets teleported away to a bowl of cereal and milk.

A beautiful blonde haired woman lifts up her spoon and him with it.

"ZOMG WTF STFU GTFO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screams.

 

 

THE END...

Chapter End Notes:
And Timmy lived happily ever after.