- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In case you didn't get it in the summary, this is a giant male/shrunken female story. If you are not open-minded about this stuff, or hate such a scenario, I suggest that you hit the back button on your browser right now.

...I'm serious. I don't want any hate comments about how I'm a sick freak for writing this. The original name for this site was "Shrinktopis" so it wasn't really gender specific (even if most of the stuff was GTS), and the story categories allow stuff like this to be posted.

If you're still here, then that means that you're interested. In that case, read on!
________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Bargain

Leon Jansen walked into his apartment, and let out a deep sigh as he headed for his couch and slumped down onto it. He was a young man of 24 years of age and stood at 5' 11", with short light brown hair that was slightly unkempt but not too messy. He considered himself to be quite good-looking, and many would agree with him. However, he had never had a girlfriend. Not that he wanted one.

He was exhausted, having worked a long and tiring day at his job at a department store located on the nearby college campus. In addition to doing quite a bit of heavy lifting and moving of goods, he had to deal with an unusually large number of complaints from customers that day. Half of them were from women, but he found them to be more annoying than the ones from their male counterparts. One particular woman kept yelling at him over a mistake that he did not make, and if it weren't for his manager stepping in, he would have lost it. Deep down, he wished that he had a way to shut her up for good. Not anything typical, but something more... supernatural. Something unorthodox.

In the end, he was glad to finally be home for the upcoming weekend. Sure, he would have to do it all again on Monday, but at least he could rest for the next two days. Not changing out of his work uniform, he kicked off his back loafers and laid down on the couch. Sure, he could have gone into his bedroom and laid on his more comfortable bed, but after today, he just wanted to get a little rest before he did anything else.

He closed his eyes, and within minutes, he dozed off into a deep slumber.

~~~

"...Leon... ...Leon..."

Leon awoke to the sound of a strange voice calling him. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw that the living room that he was in was dark, but also bathed in eerie neon light of varying colors that was shining through the windows.

"...Leon."

Leon sat up and turned behind him, and saw a mysterious figure donned in a dark hooded robe that obscured his face in darkness. Frightened, Leon immediately jumped from the couch and stepped back from the entity.

"W-who are you?!" Leon nervously asked. "How do you know my name?!"

The figure laughed a bit. "Don't be alarmed. Think of me as a... fairy godfather."

"What?!" Leon took another step back. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"If you will allow me, I will grant you your deepest desire, one that you have since thought of as forlorn."

"What are you talking-" Suddenly, Leon gasped, as he had just realized what this man was talking about. "You can't mean..."

"Yes. Your dream of being able to alter the size of anything you wish. In other words, the ability to shrink things."

"That's..." Leon shook his head. "That's crazy! This isn't real! This is all a dream! Shrinking things is impossible!"

"Is that right?" The cloaked man stepped forward. "Perhaps you could see for yourself if it's real or not. All I require is payment."

"What kind of payment?"

"...The chance of ever finding true love, and the life of someone you know, who you have a relationship with."

"A sacrifice?"

"Yes."

Leon stared at the figure, pondering over this deal. Was it real, or was this... thing pulling an elaborate prank on him? He did not care much for true love, but to sacrifice someone in his life for the ability to shrink things? It seemed so wrong. ...And yet, if it was real, and if he did indeed have to give someone up in exchange for this power, he knew exactly who that person would be.

"I know who you're considering," the man said. "...Your mother."

To be more specific, Leon's stepmother. His birth mother died of complications hours after he was born. His father later remarried, but died of a stroke 5 years later. That left his stepmother to raise him, and through the years that followed, he found himself being abused, mistreated, and belittled by his so-called mother. She made it quite clear that she did not actually love him as a mother should, but was only looking after him out of respect of her deceased husband. She spent more time with random guys she met at bars than she did with him, and she seemed to have a new man in her bed every month.

Eventually, Leon emancipated himself at age 16 and moved away from her, and she was none too happy about that. She called him a disgrace, and said that he would be better off dead. In the end, the experience with his stepmother made it so that he could not maintain any relationship with any woman. In fact, one could say that he had become quite misogynistic thanks to the way his stepmother treated him. Of course, he never displayed his feelings in public, but deep down, he had an intense hatred for women in general. It was part of the reason he wanted the ability to shrink things, so that he could easily control any woman he desires, and use her at his whim.

"Yeah, her," Leon said, now a bit calm.

"I see... It shall be done, and you will have your newfound powers."

"Is that so...?" Leon still did not completely believe this man, but if what he was saying was true, it was worth the shot.

"But since you chose someone that you hate," the man said, "you have to also make me a promise."

"What is that?"

"Someday, I will need you to do something for me. It could be 50 years from now, or it could be tomorrow. You won't know until it's time, and that's the next time you'll ever see me again."

"Okay. And what is it that you want me to do?" Leon asked.

"That would be-"

~~~

Leon awoke on his couch, and looked around the living room. It was back to normal, with it being bathed in the light of the late afternoon sunlight. The dark-cloaked man was nowhere to be seen. He let out a sigh.

It was all just a dream. He was somewhat disappointed, but knew that such a deal, his stepmother's life for a supernatural power that didn't exist, was farfetched.

He stood from his couch and headed towards his kitchen. He was hungry, as he had not eaten anyting since breakfast, having so much work that he skipped his lunch break.

~~~

Four hours later, Leon had finally changed out of his workclothes and into something more comfortable: a white and blue T-shirt and brown shorts. He sat on his couch, resting his bare feet on the coffee table in front of him while watching an animal documentary about lions. The setting sun cast an orange glow into the room.

Suddenly, his cell phone started to ring in his pocket. He dug it out with his hand, and looked at the Caller ID. It was his uncle, one he still talked to and had a good relationship with. He had offered him a place to stay after leaving his stepmother, but Leon declined, as his uncle lived relatively close to his stepmother.

He flipped the phone open, and brought it to his ear. "Hello, Uncle Ivan. What's up?"

"Leon..." His uncle's voice was filled with concern. "...I... I don't know how to say this..."

"Huh?" Leon grabbed the TV remote besides him and turned the volume down. "What's wrong?"

"It's your mother... She's dead."

Leon gasped in such a shock that he almost dropped his phone from his hands. "How?"

"She had a heart attack earlier today. The doctors tried to revive her, but..."

Leon shook his head. "...Unbelievable..."

"Leon..." his uncle said. "...I know how you feel about her, but do you think you could come up here? The rest of the family hasn't seen you in years. I'll pay for your fare if you need me to."

"...I need some time," Leon answered. "I'll call you back tomorrow."

"Okay. See ya..."

"Bye..."

Leon flipped the phone closed and placed it on the couch beside him. He then pulled his feet off of the coffee table and onto the floor, dropped his head into his palms, and sighed heavily.

His stepmother was dead. He could not believe it. The person that he had hated more than anyone else in the world had been killed by something as simple as a heart attack. He almost wanted to celebrate, but he was not in the mood.

Then, his mind went back to the dream he had earlier. His stepmother's life for the ability to shrink objects. Was it a coincidence? It had to be. After all, shrinking is impossible, right?

He lifted his head from his hands and looked towards the center of the coffee table. Set there was a pot of fake flowers. He stared at it for several seconds, his mind still on the dream. Then, he stretched his right arm out towards it, and spread out his palm. The man in his dream never taught him how to shrink things, so he figured that he would try it the way he had pictured it in his imaginations. He tensed his hand, as if trying to exert some kind of force. He did not expect anything to come of this.

However, he felt a tingling sensation on his hand, and soon, he was stunned to see a blue light spread out from his palm and engulf the potted plant. He became ever more shocked when he saw the potted plant soon reduce in size, becoming barely recognizable to the naked eye.

His mouth dropped in shock. "Holy shit..." Once again, he was in a state of disbelief. He had shrunken something. A gift that he had since thought of as impossible was not literally in his hands. Soon, his disbelief transformed into joy. That dream... It was no dream, at least not in the traditional sense. His mother's death... now having the ability to shrink things... His two biggest wishes had been granted within hours. Perhaps THIS was the dream, but if it was, he did not want to wake up.

He stood up from the couch and examined his right palm. He then turned towards the couch, and stretched his arm. He tensed his hand again, and the same blue light eminated from it. This time, the couch was coated in blue light, before rapidly shrinking down to the size of a bug.

"Awesome," Leon said in excitement.

He wondered... Could this work on a live being? He could not see why not. Though he wondered who this live person would be. He figured that his first "victim" would have to be someone that society did not care about, that they would not notice missing. A criminal? No... That would endanger him, especially if it turned out that his newfound power did not work on them.

He looked towards the table in the kitchen, where a newspaper was set on the surface. He remembered the classified ads. Then, he came up with an answer.

"Hookers."

Indeed, he doubted that they would be dangerous, or at least not as dangerous as a hardened criminal. The extra bonus came from them being female (considering his feelings about the so-called "fairer" sex), and if his power did fail him, he could at least get something else out of them being here.

His mind was made up. He grabbed his cell phone from his couch, and then walked towards the kitchen.

~~~

Stepping off of the elevator as it opened on the 5th floor, Kelly looked down both directions of the hallway, glancing at the numbers on each of the apartment doors. Her client resided in Apartment #519. Going by the numbers, it had to be to her right, so she turned in that direction and began walking down the hall.

Kelly was a woman in her late 20s, with blond hair and blue eyes, along with C-cup-sized breasts. She was considered to be the most attractive of the women at her agency, and as a result, demand for her services were quite high. Of course, with such a demand, she became the most expensive escort to hire, but many men were willing to pay the price for a round with her.

She looked at the doors that she passed. Number 513... Number 515... Number 517... Finally, Number 519, only a mere door away from the end of the hallway. She walked up to the door, and knocked on it three times. As she waited, she wondered what this Leon person looked like. Most of her clients were older men, but if he was still remotely attractive, she did not care of his age.

Soon, the door opened, revealing an attractive man who looked to be in his early 20s, with short light brown hair and green eyes. She was a bit surprised... and relieved, to see that tonight's customer was such a looker.

"Leon Jansen?" she asked.

The man nodded. "Yep. Please, come on in."

Leon held the door open for her as she stepped inside of his apartment. It seemed a bit run-of-the-mill, but she was never one to be picky over the living space of her clients. Hell, one man even did her in his car.

Kelly heard the door shut behind her, then turned around to face him.

"You know, I require payment upfront," she said.

"That's fine. Three hundred seventy nine dollars, right?"

"Yeah."

"I got it. Go wait on the couch there, and I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay."

Kelly turned back towards the couch in the living room, and began to walk towards it. Deep inside, she was looking forward to her time with him, maybe even more than he was. She began to grow excited.

Suddenly, before she reached the couch, she saw a bright blue light flash from behind her. Startled, she stopped her trek to the couch and turned around to face Leon again.

"Did you see that-"

Her eyes widened in shock at what she witnessed next: the entire room started to grow around her. Dropping her purse on the floor, she took a few steps back as she looked around her in horror, the room expanding rapidly, as well as Leon, who was growing along with the room. However, what alarmed her was that he did not have a look of concern on his face. Instead, he was smirking at her devilishly, with his arms folded as he watched the event unfold.

Soon, the expansion stalled, and Kelly fell to her hands and knees. She was hit by a sudden nausea, and vomited on the floor. Afterwards, she looked around her once more. This room was much different now. This small apartment seemed much larger now. The ceiling loomed over her as if it were instead the sky. The furniture in the room rose over her like buildings. However, what truly caught her attention was the sight of the giant, his eyes still fixed on her with the same evil look on his face.

She struggled back to her feet, a task made a bit difficult due to her now shaking legs.

"It worked perfectly," the giant said in a malicious tone. "Man... This is perfect."

Kelly gasped, and at the top of her lungs, blurted out, "What did you do?!"

"Oh, what was that? I didn't quite hear that..." Leon unfolded his arms and slowly walked closer to her, his feet creating a tremor with every step that almost knocked her off of her feet.

Kelly backed away from the approaching giant, each of his steps intensifying the fear that she was overcome with.

Leon stopped several feet away from her, though to him, it must have only been a foot.

"Okay, let me tell you what happened," he said. "Plain and simple. I shrunk you."

"What?!" Kelly was shocked. "How?!"

"That flash you saw did it. Right now, I'd say that you're around three inches tall."

"What?!" Kelly blurted again. "How dare you!! Change me back!! Right now!!"

Leon chuckled a little. Then, he lifted his bare foot off of the floor, and held it over her tiny frame. Her heart sank as she got sight of his sole hanging over her, before something deep inside of her told her to run. Kicking off her red high-heels, she turned around and took off running as fast as she could.

Suddenly, a shadow surrounded Kelly. She looked above, and saw his sole coming down right on top of her. There was no escape. She screamed as his flesh soon bore onto her and pushed her off of her feet and into the carpeting. She felt him press down on her slightly, though to her, it was still painful. At that moment, she believed that this man would crush her underneath his foot as if she was nothing but a bug.

After what seemed like eternity, but was in fact more like a minute, the giant's foot lifted off of her body. She stayed on the floor, her face now streaked with tears and too afraid to move at all.

"C'mon," Leon said. "You can do better than that. You want to live, don't you?"

She did not respond at all. All she did was shudder.

She then felt a large something nudge her on her back. She assumed that it must be his massive toe.

"Hey. Little woman. I have an idea... I may let you live if you kiss my foot."

Kelly could not believe what she just heard. Did he truly think that she would lower herself so much as to kiss another human's foot? ...Unfortunately, at her size, she knew that she had absolutely no say in the matter.

She felt his foot on the side of her body, and then found herself being turned on her back by it. Now, she could see this giant man as he stood over her with that same malicious look on his face. Then, he lifted his foot over her again, before it descended onto her body. Now, her face was buried in the flesh of his sole. The odor of his foot overtook her nose and mouth. She squirmed as much as she could, and tried in a futile effort to lift his giant ped off of her body.

"Kiss." She heard his muffled voice command. "Or I'll flatten you."

Kelly yelped, and, faced with no other option, she puckered her lips and began to press it onto his sole. She frantically planted several kisses in the same spot, as she could not move anywhere else with his foot holding her tightly in place.

After several torturous minutes, the giant finally lifted his foot from her body. She laid on the floor, breathing heavily while trying to recover from the odor and taste of his sole.

The giant stepped over her, and then stood over her again, this time near her head. As she continued to exhale rapidly, the giant moved his massive foot near her again. However, this time, he moved his big toe over her head, and lowered onto her face. Her limbs flailed frantically as his toe pressed her head into the floor. Through his flesh, she screamed as loud as she could, though she doubted that he could hear her. She then placed her hands on his massive digit in a futile effort to push it off of her head.

The giant slightly twisted his toe on her face, before he lifted it off of her face and away from her small body. Kelly quickly stood to her feet, and began to run from Leon again.

"Wow... You must really hate this," Leon said behind her. "...Whatever. I have a proposition. If you can make it to the door, I'll let you go. Deal?"

Kelly did not respond. Instead, she continued to run from the sadistic young man. She looked off into the distance, towards the door. Did he really intend to let her go if she could reach it? It was so far off, there was no way she could make it.

Behind her, she heard the giant's footsteps. Was he approaching her? She looked behind, and saw that Leon was leaving the room, and heading for another room. She had no idea what he was doing, but now was the chance. She had to attempt to make it to the door at all costs.

With all of the strength that she could muster, she hastened her pace. She ran past her purse, her high-heeled pumps, and the puddle of vomit from earlier, and continued for the door. Though if she did succeed in escaping, what then? How would she get help? Would someone outside step on her without knowing? Despite these concerns, the main issue right now was getting out of the domain of this evil giant.

Then, her heart sank once again as she heard those familiar footstep return, though they were also accompanied by a slapping sound. She looked behind her, and saw Leon return to the living room, this time wearing a pair of brown flip-flops.

"Oh, what a shame," Leon said. "Looks like you didn't escape in time. Well, there's a reason I put my flip-flops on. I don't want to get my feet dirty. Not yet."

Nothing more needed to be said. Kelly knew what the man now had in mind.

As he continued to approach her, she knew that there was no hope of escape. And yet, she could not stop herself from running. Perhaps deep down, a part of her was clinging on to an off-chance that she could still reach the door.

Unfortunately, that was soon shattered as his foot slammed down right in her path. She tried to stop, but could not in time, and as a result, she crashed into his heel and fell onto the floor. She immediately stood up and started to run the opposite way.

Then, his other foot swept at her body, knocking her off of her feet and sending her flying a foot away from where she was.

She lifted herself off of the floor, and turned towards the giant. Then, she fell to her knees, clenched her hands together, and started to sob.

"Please don't kill me!!" Kelly begged. "Please don't!!"

Leon scoffed. "Why not?"

"I promise that I won't tell anyone!! Please!!" At this point, trying to appeal to the giant was her last hope.

"So, you want me to let you go? Is that it?"

"Yes!! Please!!"

"Or I could just keep you around as a slave. But at least you'll still be alive."

Kelly frantically nodded. "Please!! I just don't want to die!!"

"Hmm..."

Leon seemed to ponder over this. As she watched him, Kelly thought that her life would be spared after all, even if it meant serving this monster for the rest of her days.

"Okay," Leon nodded. "I'll do it."

Kelly's face slightly lit up in relief. "You'll keep me alive?"

"No."

Leon lifted his foot over her, giving her a nice view of the sole of his flip-flop. Realizing what was coming up, Kelly began to scream in horror. To think that what started as a typical day for her would end up like this.

"I'm going to step on you anyway."

As his foot began to descend on her one last time, she quickly stood to her feet and attempted to run out of the growing shadow around her. Unfortunately, not even two seconds after she stood up, she felt an intense weight come down on her head, and then her world went dark.

~~~

"I'm going to step on you anyway," Leon said as he lowered his right foot onto this poor tiny woman.

He did not know if she tried to escape once again, but if she did, then she did not succeed. He stepped full-weight onto the woman, and crushed her body flat underneath his flip-flop sandal. He then twisted his foot on the spot, grinding her already demolished body into pieces.

"Perfect," he said in satisfaction.

He lifted his foot from the spot, and looked down on the floor. All that remained was a blood splatter in the carpeting, with her mangled flesh, bones, and innards.

Staring at the spot, he smiled wickedly. This day was the best day of his life, even better than the day he emancipated himself from his stepmother. Sure, it started out horribly, but not only was his stepmother now dead, but he gained a superpower that he could only dream to have beforehand, and he was able to use it to indulge in one of his deepest fantasies. He could not wait to do it all again, with another hapless woman.

In his mind, he thanked that robed man for granting him such a power. He did wonder what it was that the man wanted him to do for him, but there was no point in thinking about it much. The man would not appear again until it was time, so trying to ask him beforehand would be useless.

Until then, he would use this power to its full potential.

But first, he had to deal with the raging boner in his shorts.

Not wanting to track blood through the apartment, he slipped his feet out of its flip-flops, and then flipped his right sandal upside down with his foot. Then, he headed into his bathroom, aiming to relive those moments in his mind as he pleasured himself.

 

[End Chapter]

Chapter End Notes:
I intend to continue this story eventually, but for now, I'll leave it at this.