- Text Size +

  

    Name:           Tamara Sherring.

    Age:               30

    Height:           280 feet.  _________ 85 meters 34cm

    Weight:          13 547 tons. 

 


 Joan and her friend Carley were driving down the highway, they had left the city and were driving to a small town about 30 miles from the city. Joan was driving and Carley was in the passenger seat, both girls were having a conversation. Their conversation was cut short when Carley let out a scream and she pointed out the front window off to the side at something large moving across the countryside. Joan looked too and realized it was a human, but much larger. Joan slammed on the brakes and the car came to a stop.


 Then Carley shouted, "OH MY GOD!! THAT THAT'S TAMARA SHERRING!!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER, SHE IS A GIANT A GIANT. HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET SO HUGE!!" 


There was fear in Carley's voice and she began to shake and tremble with fear, along with Joan. Yes Tamara was a giant and she was walking towards the highway, she had on her black sleeveless top and her tight blue soft jeans and her hair was down. She towered at a height of 280 feet. Joan started to drive and both girls were watching Tamara. Joan's hands were just trembling as she was holding onto the wheel.


They were coming upon a curve in the highway and they saw Tamara approaching the highway. Tamara didn't stop she just stepped over the highway with ease, she took a couple of steps and she stopped. Joan and Carley were about 1/2 mile from Tamara, Joan slowed the car down and both girls watched Tamara. Tamara put her hands on her hips and looked around, off to the side of her in a two-clock position was a town about 3 miles away.


Just then Tamara dropped her hands to her sides and headed toward the town, and as she walked the ground just trembled with every step she took and both girls felt it. Joan was following Tamara on an old dirt road that leads to the town, as she was driving Carley rolled down the window and looked up at Tamara as she was walking. As Tamara walked the ground just shook with each step she took and both girls felt it. As Tamara walked her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled in her tight soft jeans with each step she took. With Tamara's great size she was coming upon the town quite fast with Joan and Carley close behind in Joan's car. As Tamara neared the town she slowed down her walk and stopped right outside it.



Joan drove into the town and both she and Carley got out and they saw several people in the streets just staring at Tamara. Just then Tamara just turned and headed away from the town as quickly as she had arrived. Now as Tamara turned and headed away both girls felt the ground under their feet tremble. 


Carley breathing heavily said, "Joan what's going on, how the hell did Tamara just become a Giant?" 


Joan replied, "I...I have no idea, hey let us follow her to see what she does come." 


Both girls got into the car and they headed out of town and decided to follow Tamara who was now heading across the countryside.

Now a good 12 miles away on a small acreage Martin was in his home he was watching some TV. He looked at his watch the time was 9:32 am and it was a Friday. As Martin was watching TV he happened to look out the large window of the Family room that happened to look out towards the open field. As he looked out he saw something large in the distance out towards the highway which was a good 1 1/2 miles away.


 Martin sat up straight he rubbed his eyes and he got up, 'What the heck? No, it's not possible.' he muttered to himself. 


Martin got up and walked to the window and he looked out. He is the distance saw a giant figure and good 1 1/2 miles away, he could easily see her as she just towered above everything.

 Martin then said to himself, 'Oh my gosh, that's Tamara, Tamara Sherring oh my gosh." 


He quickly grabbed his binoculars and he looked out towards Tamara as he did he looked up and down at her and as he looked at her face. At the same time, she happened to look right at him and from Martin's view, it looked like she was looking at him. Martin lowered the binoculars and he then saw Tamara heading right towards his place. Martin quickly turned off the TV and for sure she was coming right towards his place. Martin moved back and as she arrived he felt the floor under his feet just tremble, she stopped.


Martin looking out the living room window saw Tamara's right foot land outside, he looked up and out and he saw her standing there.


 He looked up at her massive front and he then heard her speak, it was her voice but now it was thunderous and amplified and it just resonated. "Martin, I know you are in there, come out." 


Her thunderous voice shook him to the core and he moved back from the window as he did Tamara squatted down and got down on her knees and using her arms she braced herself and she lowered her head down to the ground and she moved her face close to the family room window. 


  She looked in through the window with her right eye and as she did she saw Martin, Martin quickly ducked down behind the couch.


 "Too late to hide Martin, I saw you. Now come out cause I can easily tear the roof right off the house, I want to talk to you." 


Tamara lifted her head and she then sat down on the ground as she did Martin felt the house tremble. Martin headed out of the house, he came out and he looked up at Tamara. 


Tamara leaned forwards a bit and said, "Martin, guess what. I had an alien encounter and I was enlarged and you know what was revealed to me? I'll tell you, they revealed to me that you have a major crush on me, that you like me but you never showed or said anything." 


Martin was shocked at what she just said, he sure did have a crush on her but said nothing cause he was just an average guy and older than Tamara by a decade.


 Tamara then lowered her right-hand palm up down to where Martin was. "Get on Martin."

 Martin took a few steps and he stepped onto her middle and ring finger and took a few more steps and was now standing in her palm.


Tamara slowly lifted her right hand to her face and as she did Martin braced himself for the ride up there, she held her hand at her chin level and as she looked at Martin she smiled at him and Martin seeing her smile made him a bit more comfortably.


 She then said, "So Martin, I was told you have this Giantess fetish and that on your computer you have done a few pictures of me as a giant, but you never showed anyone. Also when you fantasize about a giantess you do about me." 


Martin was shocked that she knew, he figured that whoever these aliens were downloaded his memory. Martin stood there in Tamara's palm and he was still shocked as he looked around. He looked up into her face, she did not look upset or angry at all.   


  Tamara then let out a laugh and said, "Martin, aren't you gonna say anything about having a crush on me or fantasizing about me being a giant?" 


Martin decided to be truthful. He shouted up, 'ALRIGHT TAMARA, it is TRUE, I DO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND I DO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU BEING A GIANT OKAY I ADMIT IT. NOW, ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT IT? "


 Tamara shook her head and said, "No Martin not at all, I do understand. I think it's nice you see me as a giant, and it's nice that you like me that much." 


Now as Tamara was speaking she noticed that Martin acted as if something was too loud.


 She said, "Martin does my voice hurt you?" 


Martin looking up into Tamara's face said, "Yes a bit, now it's like amplified and just resonates and it thunders."


 Tamara replied, "Alright Martin, I will speak more softly to you. Now I just find it so neat that a nice guy like you has a crush on me and that you see me like a giant. Martin I can make your dreams come true, you fantasize in this so call giant fetish can now come true. Just think about it Martin, you are now with the girl you like and she is a giant."


  Martin replied,  "Yeah you are right, I am with the girl I like."


  Little did Martin know that Tamara liked him and she lowered her hand a bit and she smiled at him. Martin looking up felt so safe and so happy being there in the palm of Tamara Sherring. Martin then walked over to the edge of her palm and he looked down a bit he moved back and Tamara giggled.   


  Joan pulled over and both she and Carley got out and they were looking across a large open field, Tamara was a good 1.5 miles away and easily seen.  


  Carley said, "Oh gosh, she is huge. I wonder what she wants with Martin?"


  Joan replied, "I think she likes him and he likes her. Let's see what they do or what she does."


  Just then Tamara squatted down and she lowered her right hand down and Martin ran off her hand into the house. In a couple of minutes he came out and he ran back onto her palm Tamara lifted her hand and moved it to her left shoulder and Martin went onto her left shoulder and Tamara stood up.   


  Tamara then said, "Alright Martin, we will head to Calridge and you can pick up what you need at the Southmark tool store. Then let's head to the mountains"


  Tamara then headed away from Martin's place towards Calridge, she stepped over the powerlines and headed across the countryside. Martin was still standing there on her left shoulder and he let out a shout and Tamara heard him. Joan and Carley got into the car and Joan turned the car around and stepped on the gas.


  Carley said, "Oh gosh she is heading towards Calridge."


  Joan replied, "I do believe so. Oh gosh, just imagine the looks of the people when she arrives."  


  Martin moved closer to Tamara's neck and he looked up the left side of her head and face and he looked forwards and took in the view. To Martin the view was fantastic, he was seeing the vast prairies from a height of 236 feet. From Tamara's left shoulder Martin was able to see quite far. He was so happy and excited to be with Tamara. Martin from his viewpoint could see the city of Calridge in the distance even though the city was still a good 23 miles away.  


  The city of Calrige was a good size city with a population of 106 567 the city had 7 tall buildings, the tallest was 21 stories and a small airport. 


  Joan sped up and she was now going above the speed limit a bit and she saw Tamara in the distance as she was walking. Carley took out her cell and texted Jennifer, Lee Anne, Lisa and Susan and told them about Tamara. Within a couple of minutes, one replied with laughter. A minute later Carley got a text saying, 'We are heading to the mountains in Jennifer's SUV. We are going to spend the weekend at my parent's cabin, come you two are invited.'    The text stopped.


  Joan said, "Well what did she say."


  Carley replied, "She did not believe me, they have left Calridge and are going to spend the weekend at Susan's family cabin."


 Tamara was coming upon the city of Calridge, she was still at least 8 miles away. The people in the tall buildings already saw her as did those near the outskirts of the city who saw this giant girl approaching their city. Martin sitting up there on her left shoulder saw the city up ahead. People in the tall buildings and those close to the area where she was approaching saw her and people went into a panic. This was the first time that anyone has seen a real Giant. Tamara was coming upon the city of Calridge.  Tamara Sherring as she came upon Calridge she was walking along the right side of the highway about 100 feet off the shoulder.  Her walking pace was faster the the vehicles arriving into the city and the ground just shook with each step she took.


   Tamara Sherring as she entered the outskirts of the city spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."

 

  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and beyond.  Tamara then slowed down her walking pace.  It was a sight to behold as Tamara Sherring a 280-foot tall giant entered Calridge.   The ground just trembling as Tamara was now slowly walking into the city.    People went running through the streets that saw her. Tamara looked down to her left and saw the large Tool Store she stepped into the parking lot and as she did the entire parking lot shook and several cars flew feet into the air from the impact. In the parking lot, people were running into the store and several cars were leaving the area.


  Tamara then said, "Hey Martin, didn't this store lay you off and give your job to a 19-year-old girl?"


  Martin replied, "Yeah, they did. Management told me that I was no longer needed and that this girl needed a job so I lost mine."


  Tamara smiled and said, "Well then. I think they will need a new roof."


  Tamara took a step towards the building and she was now next to it. The top of this large Tool store didn't even reach her knees even though the entire building was 4 stories tall. Tamara then got down on her knees and leaned forwards and made a fist with her right hand. Tamara then brought her right hand down onto the roof of the large tool store and as she did the sound was loud the roof shook and the people inside heard it. On the first hit the roof cracked and part just caved in Tamara again brought her fist down and the roof caved in and she punched a hole in the roof. People went running as the roof fell in along with lots of debris. Tamara tore part of the roof away and the sound was heard for several blocks. 


  There was lots of dust from the debris and people were getting up and as they looked up they saw a large hole in the roof above and then this large face appeared, the face of a young woman. Tamara was now leaning forwards looking in through the hole. As the dust was settling she had lowered Martin down and Martin ran into the store. Martin as he looked up and saw Tamara waved to her


  Martin shouted, "EVERYONE MEET TAMARA SHERRING MY GIRLFRIEND."  


  Tamara then spoke, "Which one of you is Carl Sanders?" As she spoke her thunderous voice just rattled and shook everything in the store.


  A man trembling waved to her and Tamara saw him and he fell under her gaze. Carl was sure shaking as he was looking up at this huge giant woman.


  Tamara spoke, "Carl Sanders, you let Martin Lutz go and give his job to a 19-year-old girl. Telling him she needs a job, well so did he. Martin will take what he needs and it will be on the house. Do you understand?"


  As Tamara spoke people in the store clasped their ears and Carl nodded. Martin picked up what he wanted and he was heading out. Tamara then took a breath and she blew down into the store and as she did Carl went flying through the air along with others. Tamara pulled her face back and looking down she saw Martin. Lowering her hand Martin went onto her hand and Tamara lifted him and he went onto her left shoulder. Tamara then stood up and headed away. She left Calridge. 



   Tamara Sherring was now heading west towards the Rocky Mountains and Martin had moved close to her neck and he took in the view. Susan leaned back in her seat and she sighed.


 "What's wrong? Asked Jennifer.


  Susan replied, "It's Carley. I think she is on drugs or drinking cause she told me that Tamara Sherring is a giant and that Martin Lutz is with her."


  The girls in the SUV laughed, and Lisa said, "Well I can believe she is a giant, but Martin with her heck no. Poor guy, but I doubt any woman would even want to get close to him."


   Lee Anne replied, "Yeah, he is a nice person but I have to agree with Lisa."


   Tamara then made a detour and she was now heading west towards the Rocky Mountain foothills. To Tamara's left was a secondary highway that went to the foothills, up ahead a good 25 miles was a small town West Brick a small town on the outskirts of the foothills. Tamara was now walking along the left side of the secondary highway. Travelling down this same highway was the Honda SUV and the four girls were listening to music. Jennifer was tapping the steering wheel with her left hand to the beat of the music.


  Lisa was sitting in the passenger seat and she said, "Only 15 more miles and we will reach West Brick." 


Jennifer replied, "I will need to stop and get some fuel and we can get some stuff at the gas station." 


  Jennifer then looked in the driver's rearview mirror and the other rearview mirror. "What the heck!!" 


 The Suv moved side to side a bit as Jennifer drove into the other lane.


Lisa put both hands on the dashboard and Susan in and Lee Anne in the back leaned forwards and said "What's going on Jennifer." 


Jennifer returned to the right lane and said, "Oh gosh look back behind us, it's Tamara."


 Susan unbuckled herself, and she turned in her seat and she looking back saw part of Tamara. Susan moved over behind Jennifer and she rolled down the window she stuck her head out a bit and looking back she saw Tamara Sherring. Susan pulled her head back in and said, "Oh gosh, she is following us. Oh gosh Carley was right"


 Lisa replied, "I don't think she is following us, she may just be heading in the same direction." 


Jennifer said, "Oh gosh she is coming upon us." 


Susan again stuck her head out and looked at Tamara. Tamara Sherring was walking along the right side of this secondary highway a good 100 feet off the left side. 


Tamara saw the red SUV up ahead, and she said, "Martin look at that small SUV up ahead, I'm just going to pass them."  


Tamara and Martin had no clue that Jennifer, Susan and Lisa and Lee Anne were the ones in the SUV.


Susan looking back and up at Tamara saw a person up there on Tamara's left shoulder, pulling her head back in said, "Hey Martin is sitting up there on her left shoulder." 


 


Now Tamara was coming upon the red SUV, and Susan again stuck her head out and now Tamara was behind the SUV. Jennifer looked at her speedometer and said, "I'm going to 60 mph, and she is about to pass us, I'm going to go up to 85 hold on you two." 


 Jennifer increased her speed to 85 mph and as she did Tamara noticed the SUV speed up and she continued her walk. Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the SUV, and Tamara was now passing the SUV. As Tamara reached the red SUV the four girls in the SUV were now feeling the trembling of the ground. Tamara Sherring passed the SUV and as she did Jennifer increased her speed to 90 mph even at that speed Tamara's walking speed was still faster.


   Lisa leaned forwards and both Lee Anne and Susan stuck their heads out and they were looking up at Tamara's massive backside.  


  Susan shouted, "GOSH, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER."


  Lee Anne as she looked up at Tamara's massive backside she noticed that Tamara was wearing her skin-tight soft jeggings, the ones that were tight on her. Tamara did have shape but these soft jeggings showed it. As Tamara was walking her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled with each step and movement she made. Lee Anne and Susan just stared at Tamara's bum cheeks in her skin-tight soft jeggings. 


  

  

  Tamara Sherring passed the SUV and she continued her walk Jennifer had to slow down as she was unable to keep up with Tamara.  


  Tamara Sherring came upon the town and as she did the highway curved to the right a bit as it went past the town. A gravel road went off the highway to the town the gravel road was only a quarter-mile long. Tamara slowed down as she walked up to the town and she stopped outside the town. The town of West Brick was fair-sized with a population of around 2600. The town had two gas stations a grocery store and a few restaurants and several shops. The main street had a hotel which was the tallest building being 3 stories tall. Tamara stood there on the outside of the town and as she did the townspeople saw her and so did everyone else in the farming communities that were around the town saw Tamara standing there.


  The red SUV was now a good 2 miles from the town and Jennifer said, "Oh gosh, just look at the size of her." Lisa said, "I wonder what she is going to do? It looks like she is looking at the town." 


The SUV was coming upon the long curve in the highway and up ahead was the turn off to the gravel road that lead to West Brick. Susan rolled down her window and she looked out and up at Tamara as she was standing there.


Tamara as she was looking down at the town saw people running through the streets, the people were running away from her. Martin was standing there on her left shoulder watching the people in the town running around. Tamara could hear the screams and shouts of the people, to her they sounded faint and high pitched. Tamara then took a step and she headed away from the town towards the Rocky Mountain foothills. The town of West Brick was a half-mile from the foothills. Tamara entered the foothills and she continued her walk deeper into the foothills. Martin looked out and ahead and as she did he saw rolling hills and ridges and large trees. Up ahead he saw the mountains that now seem so close and Tamara was still heading deeper into the foothills. As Tamara headed deeper into the foothills more and more trees were now seen along with steeply sloping and gently undulating hills.



    Tamara was now walking through some trees in an area with several trees, evergreens mixed with poplars, deciduous trees and Ash trees. They didn't even reach her crotch, a few of the tops of the poplars were still a good 25 feet from Tamara's crotch. Tamara stopped among the trees and looked around.


Tamara was now in a clearing and she stopped and she sat down. Tamara was between two large rolling hills. Tamara then slowly laid down on her right side and as she did Martin ran onto her left arm which Tamara had stretched down along her side. Using her right arm Tamara supported her head. Martin then ran down Tamara's left arm to her fingers and onto Tamara's left thigh. Tamara moved her arm and Martin walked onto Tamara's left hip and stood there as Tamara was lying on her side.



  Jennifer fueled up at the gas station and headed into the foothills and she was following a path. As she was driving in Lisa saw Tamara in the distance and she pointed toward Tamara. Jennifer went off the small road and she headed towards Tamara. They only saw a part of Tamara as she was laying down next to a large hill. Susan got out of the SUV and headed towards the hill, and the others followed. Susan was the first one to reach the top of the hill and she ran across the hill and she stopped. The hill they were on was quite big the top was at level with Tamara's hip. Tamara's feet were towards the large hill and on top of this hill were several caragana bushes. The four girls hid behind some of these Caragana bushes. As they looked at Tamara, they were looking up at Tamara's left side.


  Lee Anne said, "Look, Martin is just standing there on her hip."


  Jennifer replied, "Gosh, just look at the size of her. Look at how small Martin is on her hip."


  Just then Tamara spoke and said, "Alright my tiny Martin. I will turn so you can explore and have fun."


  Tamara then slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Martin began to run off her hip onto her left bum cheek. Tamara rolled over onto her stomach and as she did her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled in her skin-tight soft jeggings for a few seconds. Martin held on. Martin stood there on Tamara's left bum cheek. He then ran across her left bum cheek and he stopped at the slope of her massive bum cleavage. Jennifer, Susan, Lisa and Lee Anne just stood there and watched.  Martin looked so small there on Tamara's left bum cheek.



  

  Tamara Sherring in her skin tight soft jeggings. 

 


  Tamara then turned her head to the right and said, "Hey Martin. I know you want to explore and have fun. So I will lie here for a while."


  Martin then slid down the slope and he slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. He disappeared from view and Tamara's bum cheeks enveloped him.   


 


  The four girls came out from behind the caragana bushes and ran towards Tamara as she was lying there. 


    Susan said, "Oh my gosh!! Did you see that? Martin went down between her bum cheeks. He is between Tamara's bum cheeks."


  Lee Anne replied, "What is he doing in there?"



    Tamara Sherring then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did the walls squeezed in on Martin he was pinned against them and he was unable to move and he shouted for joy. His shout of joy was muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks. Tamara held her squeeze.


 She then said, "I love my tiny Martin and I give Martin a big hug and squeeze."


  Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. The four girls just watched as it happened. Susan let out a scream and as she did Tamara heard it and she lifted her head and looked around.


 "Who is that? Who the hell is back there watching me. Don't you dare try to get on me?"


  Jennifer, Susan, Lisa and Jennifer began to sprint down the hill as fast as they could. Jennifer ran for the SUV and got in she started it and the others got in and Jennifer headed away from the area fast. She got back on the path and she was sped down the path. Susan looked back from the back and she did not see Tamara.


  Susan said, "She is not coming after us. We are lucky."


  Jennifer headed towards the mountains to the cabin.