[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

After successfully completing her investigation into a Space-Time Rift, Akari soon learns that the energy affecting the various Alpha Pokémon, isn’t isolated to just them. Having been exposed to it for prolonged periods, it soon has an odd effect on her. Upon waking after a particularly hard day prior, she suddenly finds herself diminished in size. Thankfully her friends find her not long after. But things only seem to get weird for her as time goes on. And the people she thinks she can trust have an over eagerness to do stuff to her that they normally wouldn’t. Unfortunately for Akari, she’s finding she doesn’t mind it as much either…


Series - Pokémon Legends Arceus 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 19829 Read: 5460
Published: May 31 2022 Updated: May 25 2023

1. Waking up to a new experience by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (11440 words)

Hey everyone, back with another story. This time featuring Akari from Pokémon Legends Arceus. Been meaning to do one with this series for awhile now and it finally won over on our monthly discord poll. A part 2 will be on the next one so if you like the story and want to see more, come by and give it a vote when the time comes. For now though, enjoy the story. 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT



2. Irida by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (8389 words)

A continuation of my Pokémon Legends Arceus story voted on over at our discord server. IF you'd like to be a part of future polls come and join us. We host month/bi-monthly polls where you decide what's get written next. 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT