- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The sorority's late night as someone's parent's vacation house is winding down, let's see what happens as they discover someone else in the house they weren't expecting.

This takes place in the same setting as the Morning stories.

Please enjoy!

It wasn’t even that late.

It wasn’t even that late, but what was supposed to be the last, best, party of the summer, an all night rager at Molly’s parents’ winter home in the Alabama wetlands, had become a relatively boring night in, with the same housemates that Keighlee had spent the entire last three years with.

Molly herself was nowhere to be seen. Of the eight total people invited, Cynthia had disappeared into one of the third floor rooms to sleep off a bad mushroom trip, Molly had absconded with the only non-member of their house, a guy she had wanted to fuck named Jerimiah, to her childhood bedroom on the second floor, for what sounded like a solid eleven seconds of fucking before one or both had passed out.

That left Keighlee, Sarah, Becca, Asha, and Nina, on the ground floor. They sat, gathered around an ornate wood coffee table, playing a shockingly boring game of truth or dare, with Nina even sitting out entirely. Keighlee and Sarah sat on the table, while Becca had a comfortable recliner, and Asha had spread out over the entire couch, her shoes dangling over the edge of the couch’s arm. The table had gone around a few times before Sarah stood up, looming briefly over everything, to excuse herself to pee. There was a lull in even the boring game, but it was broken with Sarah, stomping back toward the table.

“You guys will not believe what I found!” Sarah said. “Molly’s house is infested!”

The towering blonde sat back to where she had been, and from her hand, dropped something on the table. Keighlee’s focus sharpened with the sight of whatever it was that Sarah had deposited on the coffee table beginning to move. Cowering in fear, curled up with hands over his head, was a tiny man, wearing a lightly colored blue robe.

“This little fucker was peeping on me while I pissed!” Sarah exclaimed.

“I wasn’t!” The little man screamed in retort. “I was trying to get back to my room!”

"Your room?” Keighlee asked.

“It’s probably Molly’s brother.” Nina butted in, looking up from her phone.

“Who?” Sarah asked. “Molly never said she had a brother.”

“Uh, yeah she did.” Nina countered. “You remember when Cynthia was talking about the time she accidentally ate her roommate’s boyfriend who caught the virus? You know, she got high and just swallowed him?”

“Oh, yeah!” Sarah said, the dots connecting. “Didn’t she say she couldn’t stop masturbating after it? Couldn’t stop thinking about how good it felt?”

“So you remember the conversation, just the parts you want to remember.” Nina said. “Well when she told us that, Molly told us she has an older brother, one year ahead of us, who caught the virus before he graduated. She said he’s always been living at her dad’s summer house, you know, the house we’re in?”

“I don’t remember that at all…” Sarah said, now looking at Robbie on the table.

“That’s because after Cynthia told us about how good it felt, you locked yourself in your room.” Nina said. “But those of us that listened to the rest of the conversation heard Molly tell us all about her big bro, Robbie.”

“Why are you all in my house?” Robbie yelled at them, finally uncurling. “Who are you? And how do you know my sister?”

“Well, Robbie, my name’s Keighlee.” Keighlee said. “And while it’s a little rude to ask questions without introducing yourself, we’ll let it slide. We’re your sister’s sorority sisters.”

“W…where’s Molly?” Robbie asked, apparently put off by Keighlee’s cold demeanor.

“Well, last I heard, she was experiencing the only thing more disappointing than this game of truth or dare, somewhere upstairs.” Keighlee said.

Her eyes must have shone with the idea that crossed her mind, because the shrunken man on the table almost looked like he wanted to turn and run from her.

“Speaking of…” Keighlee said, a smile spreading across her lips. “Why don’t you join our game, Robbie? We’d love to have someone new to learn about.”

“I…I don’t think…” Robbie started.

“Great!” Keighlee said over him. “First let me introduce you to the players. Like I said, I’m Keighlee. I suppose everyone looks big to you, but the biggest buxom blonde that brought you here is Sarah…”

“Hi!” Sarah said, all irritation at Robbie gone, and replaced with the normal, happy Sarah.

“The snarling, bitch-face on the chair with the expensive dress and bangs is Becca.” Keighlee said.

Becca responded with an extended middle finger, and a deepening scowl.

“The Punjabi lady on the couch in the gym attire is Asha.” Keighlee continued.

“Hey, my family’s from India, I was born in, like, Akron, Ohio.” Asha said.

“No one cares about Ohio, Asha.” Keighlee continued. “And back there, the phone with a student attached, is Nina.”

Nina nodded, having gone back to her phone.

“But I don’t want to…” Robbie started.

“So, we’re doing a round robin truth or dare.” Keighlee said. “And since you’re new, Robbie, you're up. Truth or dare?"

“I…but…” Robbie tried one last time.

“Let me make this simple, Robbie.” Keighlee said, her voice dropping a bit. “We’ve all been drinking, I’m getting bored, and I’m going to find a way to make this night a bit more interesting one way or another, so I’ll ask one more time; truth or dare?”

"Truth!" The diminutive man shouted, just as Keighlee had finished asking.

"A little disappointing, but I can work with it." Keighlee sneered as she spoke, and it almost seemed like Robbie shrunk further under her countenance. "So, Robbie, since you shrank, has anyone sucked your dick?”

“Keighlee!” Sarah mocked with feigned shock.

“What? It’s a valid question.” Keighlee said, never taking her eyes of Robbie’s reddening face. “And besides, Sarah, I know you want to know. You’ve talked about how you want to try giving one of them a blowjob.”

“Fuck.” Sarah spat. “You’re not wrong."

"So, Robbie…" Keighlee pressed. "how’s the fellation game been since you got so small?”

Robbie, for his part, couldn't bring himself to face any of the girls around the table, just shook his head furiously back and forth.

“Awww, that’s shitty.” Sarah cooed, but her expression and eyes lit up almost immediately. “Hey I gottan idea! What if…”

“Save it for your turn, Becca’s up next.” Keighlee interrupted. “Robbie, you get to ask Becca.”

All eyes turned in silence to Robbie, Keighlee more than most eager to see how he'd react. If he was smart he'd play along.

“Truth or dare?” Robbie muttered, still not looking up.

Keighlee smiled, but it was Becca's turn.

“Sorry? What was that? I didn’t catch that?” Becca teased, leaning in toward where Robbie stood on the table.

“I s...said ‘truth or dare?’” Robbie said, this time a little louder.

“Is someone talking?” Becca mocked, while feigning to look around the room. “It sounds like a mouse squeaking in the distance.”

"Truth or dare?" Robbie shouted, finally looking up.

Becca had leaned forward, her arms now on the table to either side of Robbie.

“I choose ‘dare’, little Robbie.” Becca smiled. “Give me your worst.”

It was clear to Keighlee that Robbie hadn’t thought that far ahead, as he started to look around in a kind of desperate search for inspiration. Keighlee watched his eyes fail to find purchase on anything of relevance, although he couldn’t have missed Sarah mimicking the act of fellatio with her closed fist and her tongue pushing out her cheek in the opposite direction.

“Tick tock, Robbie.” Becca was clearly enjoying the addition of Robbie to the game almost as much as Keighlee. “You know? I think we should have a time penalty for this game.” She suggested sardonically.

“I dare you to strip naked!” Robbie shouted, surprising everyone seated at the coffee table, seemingly himself most of all, as his hands clamped over his mouth almost immediately after.

Becca’s eyes narrowed, but Keighlee preempted the outburst that would’ve likely followed.

“It’s a fair dare, Becca.” Keighlee said before taking a swig of her beer. “You can either take off your clothes, or take the penalty.”

“Fine.” Becca huffed. “It’s not like everyone here hasn’t seen my ass before anyway, except little Robbie here.”

Keighlee recognized the spite in Becca’s voice, and the subsequent sinister smile that spread across Becca’s face as Becca reached down and began unfastening her sandals straps.

“But, little Robbie did tell me to strip. Might as well put on a good show.” Becca said.

Before anyone could stop her, Becca was climbing onto the coffee table. One gladiator sandal encased foot came down on the table where her arm had been, shaking Robbie off his feet. Becca wasted no time in kicking off one sandal and then the other before standing up on the table, now standing almost directly over Robbie barefoot.

Keighlee cheered, and the rest of the girls followed suit as Becca dipped down, squatting like a stripper at the edge of the stage. Even as she did, Keighlee caught the faintest sound of Robbie screaming in terror as Becca's feet were suddenly on either side of him, and her crotch dropped down above him. If anyone else noticed it didn't stop them from cheering Becca on.

It was clear to Keighlee that Becca was aware of Robbie's distress, however, as every movement he made to escape Becca's bare feet, now dancing on the coffee table around him, was met with Becca bringing her foot down to cut off his flight.

Meanwhile, Becca was taking her time unbuttoning her shorts, all the while gyrating her hips as though she were collecting tips. For Keighlee and the other girls, it was a decent enough show, Becca was in decent enough shape, and if she hadn't stripped professionally, Keighlee would've guessed she'd at least practiced.

But for Robbie the experience was clearly different. Every moment was a seeming near miss from the pale soles and pink painted toes of a titanic coed, only broken up by her occasional dropping down to her haunches, adding to the fear of being crushed under foot with the fear of being reduced to a paste under Becca's ass. No matter where he scurried or crawled, trying to get away from Becca, her foot came down in front of him, or even nudged him back toward the open surface of the table.

Keighlee could tell that Becca was in no hurry, though. By the time Becca had worked off her shorts and shirt, kicking the shorts over Sarah and throwing the shirt to Nina, leaving her dancing on the coffee table in her underwear, she was beginning to sweat in the intense August heat. Beads of sweat formed on her skin, and were clearly starting to soak her remaining clothing. Sarah had taken the initiative to switch the music coming out of the portable speaker from the playlist of a dying party to a raucous striptease track, further drowning out Robbie's screams.

Becca made sure to be standing directly over Robbie, a combination of repositioning herself, and less-than-gently scooting him with the sole of her foot toward the center of the table, as she crouched back down, her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties. As she lowered herself, with a deliberately slow pace, she pulled the relatively banal blue cloth down her thighs, passed her knees, and to her ankles, where they were suspended between her ankles just above Robbie’s supine form. Smiling down at him the whole time, Becca then stood back up, stepping out of her panties and letting them fall, relatively gently to cover Robbie.

Robbie struggled under the cotton, and hadn’t fully extracted himself from the sweaty cloth as Becca reached her full height again. Her bra came off swiftly and she spun it above her head, as though she were about to toss it into a crowd. Of all assembled Becca didn't have the biggest tits, but as she swung her clothes around, they definitely showed off their bounce. Becca stopped suddenly, mid swing, holding the bra above the wriggling pile beneath her that was Robbie and her panties before letting it fall. She made no attempt to cover herself, but she did take a few moments to savor the sight of Robbie trying to extricate himself from her underwear.

When she saw his head poke out from under a cup of her bra, Becca dropped down to her knees. Keighlee almost winced as Becca’s knees hit the wood, it sounded painful, but if it bothered Becca, she didn’t show it. Robbie screamed in response, but again, no one could hear. Becca blew a kiss to Robbie in her clothes between her legs just as Sarah silenced the music and the cheers faded away into laughter. 

“Good dare, little Robbie.” Becca said, slightly out of breath, with a few drops of sweat falling down from her face. “I hope you're ready for the next one.”

All of the girls around the table cheered as Becca climbed down from the table, heedless of Robbie, who tried to catch his breath for the moment.

“Alright!” Keighlee said. “This game has gotten so much better since Robbie joined.”

Robbie had given up trying to free himself from Becca’s unmentionable, and was laying limp in what Keighlee had to guess was a set of sweaty, and knowing Becca, not recently washed underwear. Keighlee leaned in, resting her chin in her hands and her elbows on the table.

“I’m really glad Sarah found you, Robbie.” Keighlee opined. “This was getting kind of boring. Hey, speaking of Sarah… it's your turn, big girl."

“Yes!” Sarah exclaimed before wrapping her arms around the naked Becca, and lifting her up and spinning around in an inescapable bear hug. “Please, please, please, Becca! Please!”

Keighlee stifled a laugh, while Becca was only barely over five feet, Sarah's height of six-five almost always let her dwarf everyone else in the room. Making her even more imposing was the almost venusian figure she had, with a chest bigger than anyone Keighlee had ever met, a slightly narrower waist and then hips that could, and supposedly had, break a man, with thighs thickened from years of leg-training on the volleyball team. What Sarah seemed to lack, however, was any restraint.

“Jesus Christ, Sarah, I’m naked here!” Becca protested, but when Sarah didn’t release her, she rolled her eyes and sighed. “Fine, but I want to record it. Sarah, I dare you to give little Robbie the sloppiest, wettest, roughest blowjob you’ve ever fucking given.”

Sarah squealed and before Becca could stop it, Sarah seized her friend's face and pressed their lips together. Sarah didn't fuck about with the kiss either, leaning Becca over, and switching to an unabashedly sexual kiss that had Sarah's tongue almost down Becca's throat. Sarah released Becca with an audible pop and a gasp, for Sarah of epiphany, for Becca of breath. Becca hadn't been ready for any of Sarah's affections though and, when Sarah effectively dropped her, collapsed to the floor in shock when Sarah let her go.

"Oh! I've got just the thing for this!" Sarah remarked as she walked away from the pile she left Becca in.

Meanwhile Nina, Asha, and Keighlee had lost all composure and were rolling on the floor laughing at Becca's predicament.

"Holy shit, Becca, did she suck out your soul?" Asha said between fits of laughing.

Becca groaned in response, but pulled herself back up to a position at the coffee table with the rest. She was still clearly processing Sarah's lack of restraint, but was recovering quickly.

"All I know is, the bitch might actually kill little Robbie if she goes all out with this blowjob." Becca said, leaning back against the base of the couch.

She wiped her mouth with the back of one hand, while the other fished on the couch for her discarded phone.

"Still…" Becca admitted. "Even if she fucks up and swallows the little fucker, it's gonna be hot."

"I'm a bit worried about that, too." Sarah said, returning from her errand. "He's definitely smaller than some dicks I've sucked, but I realized if he slipped, I could probably just throw him back up. Probably."

Sarah sat back down at the coffee table, this time armed with a tiny metallic cylinder. Quickly popping off the top to reveal an unblemished point of pitch black lipstick.

"Ugh, again with the goth shit." Becca sighed. "You're a blonde bombshell that could fucking hypnotize anyone you wanted with your tits or ass, why do you insist on walking around like a Hot Topic witch at a funeral?"

"So I can mark how deep I can take him." Sarah explained as she began applying the lipstick. "Besides, you're just jealous I wasn't wearing it earlier."

"He's, like, not even three inches tall, genius." Asha chided. "You could, like, literally swallow him whole."

"Oh, yeah." Sarah realized with a bit of disappointment, shrugging it off as she finished her lower lip. "Doesn't matter, I like it anyway."

Sarah puckered and pressed her lips together, evening out the makeup.

"How does it look?" She asked, turning to Becca.

"Uh…" Becca said, still a bit stunned.

"You're not modeling, Sarah." Keighlee instructed. "You're giving the world's tiniest head. Get to sucking."

"Come here, little Robbie…" Sarah said in a sing-song cadence.

Robbie was still trying to recover from multiple times narrowly escaping being stomped to death under Becca's striptease, and had only just begun to extricate himself from Becca's underwear when five nearly pointed satin-black fingernails, each the spear point of a finger longer than he was tall began to descend on him with alarming alacrity.

Although he had spent minutes screaming in terror under Becca's bare feet, the shrunken brother of the girls' hostess found it in him to scream in renewed terror as Sarah's hand wrapped around him and pulled him out of her roommate's clothes.

Sarah brought Robbie immediately up to her face, beaming with a smile that widened slowly, parting as it did revealing Sarah's white teeth behind plump black lips. Keighlee had never been on the receiving end of Sarah's oral skills, but she'd seen the effect the big woman could have. In addition to knocking the sense out of Becca for a few moments, Keighlee had watched linemen from the football team disappear into a room with Sarah, and only Sarah, smiling, emerge a short couple of minutes later, with a mixture of self-satisfaction and disappointment on her face, and a pair of boxers as a trophy in her hand. Keighlee couldn't imagine the sight of that mouth only a few inches away, and large enough to swallow one whole.

"Hi. I'm Sarah." Sarah stated. "It's nice to meet you." Her voice had dropped low and sultry, for Robbie's benefit or for the benefit of the three people recording her, Keighlee couldn't guess.

Robbie squeaked in response, barely visible inside Sarah's hand.

Sarah brushed a strand of wavy blonde hair out of her face.

"I know we just met, but I've been looking forward to trying this for a long, long time." Sarah said, adding a definitely unnecessary breathy quality to every word, and half-moaning each 'long'.

If Robbie responded with anything, Keighlee didn't hear it.

"Before we get started, though, I'm going to need to get you out of those clothes." Sarah said, still laying it on thick.

Keighlee hoped that Becca or Asha's phone had a better view of Sarah stripping Robbie. The tall coed deftly worked on the shrunken man in her hands, heedless of his ineffectual attempts to prevent her from disrobing him. Black nails and long fingers worked adroitly, ripping and shredding his custom made robe. Sarah showed no respect for Robbie's meager outfit, treating him more like a snack to be unwrapped than a human in her hands. Her efforts worked quickly, sending tiny scraps and tatters of what had been Robbie's single piece of attire to the table below.

"Aww, you guys, he's got a tiny, little boner!" Sarah cooed, one Robbie had nothing left to cover himself. "I think he likes us!"

Holding Robbie by his arms, against his struggling to prevent it, Sarah displayed his naked form to everyone gathered at the table and to their recording phones. Sure enough, between his dangling legs, almost imperceptible at a distance, Robbie's erection stood at full mast. At least one of them snapped a photo, the blinding flash washing over them. Sarah took that as an invitation to pose with Robbie, bringing him up to her face, still hanging from her fingers as she presented multiple sultry expressions, each rewarded with a flash of light.

When she was satisfied with the number of photos, Sarah returned Robbie to her palm, back in front of her face. Now completely nude, he seemed torn between trying to cover himself and trying to hold on to Sarah to prevent himself from falling from her palm, not that either was easy under the circumstances.

"Let's get you lubed up to start." Sarah said, pursing her lips.

"What…?" Robbie started.

If Robbie had any understanding of what Sarah intended, he put up no defense when she spit. To her, it was just a fellatio best practice, but Robbie's size, and Sarah's relatively poor aim meant that instead of Robbie's exposed cock getting bathed in Sarah's saliva, Robbie took the hit directly to his face, the massive splash of spit covering his entire upper torso.

"Oops, sorry." Sarah said with a chuckle. "I guess that I'm not used to such small, uh, targets. Here, let me try again."

It didn't look to Keighlee like Robbie could have responded even if he'd wanted to, covered in a thick film of spit, and from what Keighlee could see, more than a little dazed from the impact. Instead of protecting himself from Sarah's next expectorant blast, he looked to be trying to clear his face of the first.

Sarah pursed her lips for the second time and delivered another, seemingly larger, glob of spit, this one impacting Robbie right on target at his crotch, covering the rest of him. Although Sarah celebrated with a brief cheer, Keighlee couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the tiny man, a year their elder, quivering in Sarah's palm, soaking head to toe in her saliva.

Robbie didn't have an opportunity to react to the salivary onslaught, as Sarah's jaw dropped wide open, and her tongue rolled out of her mouth to it's full length.

Sarah pressed Robbie into her tongue, moaning out as she did. Her tongue could've covered him entirely, head to toe, but Sarah was careful to only catch his lower half at first, and then painfully slowly drag her tongue up his naked body, shivering in her palm.

Once her tongue had made a full pass up her palm, leaving a wake of split saliva, and Robbie, still shivering, but now coughing from being assailed by Sarah's tongue.

Spit spilled over her palm, and strands of it briefly held on as she pulled her hand away again. Sarah let the excess drip over her lower lip, cascading down her chin to dribble free onto her chest. Her tongue made one light pass over her lips, just enough to remove any lingering spit, but not enough to disturb her lipstick.

"It's not much." Sarah mused. "But it's definitely fun. Okay, little Robbie, let's get to the main event."

"Please…" Robbie tried to say more through his coughing and the saliva still soaking into him.

Sarah didn't abide, instead she brought her palm, and Robbie, back to her mouth. Keighlee couldn't help but imagine the big girl greedily devouring a tasty morsel in her hand as she did.

The reality wasn't that far off as Sarah's lips pressed into Robbie, spreading as she began to suck and lick at intervals at Robbie's crotch. Of course, given the difference in size between them, most of Robbie was subject to the intense pressure of her lips, her sucking, and her tongue resetting him into position for the next pull.

Not wanting Robbie to get bored, Sarah occasionally interrupted her sloppy sucking with a brief refrain from her tongue, delivering a long, drawn out lick, just to keep things interesting before returning to assaulting Robbie with her lips.

Less than a minute into her fellatio, Sarah pulled her hand away and regarded her work, giggling at the sight of Robbie in her palm. The tiny man struggled to breathe, let alone move, laying motionless in her hand. His entire body had been painted black with Sarah's lipstick, as had most of her palm.

"This is so much fun!" Sarah cheered. "I hope you're ready for the best part!"

She didn't give him a chance to respond, and instead her hand came back up to her face, and Keighlee lost sight of Robbie behind Sarah's hand. The obscene mixture of sounds coming from Sarah's sucking mouth, probing tongue, and squeezing lips would have been enough to make anyone blush. Adding to the whole sense of eroticism we're the muffled cries from Robbie as Sarah's renewed fellation was augmented by enough saliva to drip down from her hand and chin.

Sarah was unrelenting. With Robbie caught between her slavering blowjob and the palm of her hand, she had an amused but determined look on her face, with a focus Keighlee had rarely seen out of her. Occasionally in her savagery, one of Robbie's limbs would slip into view as he was pushed and sucked around on her palm, but Sarah was always quick to pull him back in. Everyone else around the table, even the normally stoic Nina, was agape in awe at Sarah's intensity.

Keighlee wondered if Robbie could even breathe under Sarah's oral assault, but one sloppy, wet, unnecessarily loud sucking sound made the concern largely irrelevant. Sarah's hand fell away from her face, revealing her smeared lipstick on sealed lips, a devious smile, and an absence of Robbie.

"Sarah!" Becca shouted.

But Sarah just held up an index finger. Her eyes wandered up and to the side as her jaw moved, it was apparent that she was moving something around in her mouth, something she was enjoying. Occasionally her cheek would bulge, and then flatten back out. Sarah's own noisy slobbering had been replaced with moans from her throat.

Just when Keighlee was sure Robbie had drowned or suffocated in Sarah's mouth, the big girl clenched her eyes. Keighlee watched as Sarah pursed her lips and her cheeks sunk in a bit with a violent suction just as she gulped audibly. Only a moment later Sarah's eyes opened, her face relaxed and she smiled. In her smile, behind her teeth, Keighlee could see Robbie, laying flat on her tongue.

"Honestly, 'e doesn't 'aste half bad." Sarah said, smiling again for the recording phones. "'Omeone 'it a 'icture!"

After a few phones snapped stills, Sarah closed her mouth, leaned down to the coffee table and pursed her lips over the surface. A bulge grew behind her lips for only a moment before Robbie had to be pushed out of her mouth. Sarah's lips allowed Robbie to be shoved out between them by her tongue where he collapsed in a pool of Sarah's saliva on the coffee table. Even after he'd fallen free of her, Sarah let a long strand of spit continue to soak him before she wiped her mouth with the back of her chin and stood back up.

"Holy fuck, Sarah, you killed him." Becca said, stunned.

Despite Becca's hyperbole, from where Sarah had spit Robbie out onto the table, Keighlee could see him breathing, if not moving otherwise.

"Aw, little Robbie's fine!" Sarah said, satisfied with her work. "And he wasn't even the fastest I've ever had, he should be proud of that! Maybe we can get him up to a couple of minutes with some practice."

"I don't know, like, what if he's not into chicks?" Asha mused.

"He seemed pretty into it when he busted a nut in my mouth." Sarah protested, sounding hurt at the suggestion Robbie hadn't enjoyed her blowjob.

"Well, Sarah, you could, like, tongue fuck anyone to climax, we all know that. But maybe he's got some weird fetish for it or something?" Asha continued to ponder.

"Feet." Nina interjected, reminding everyone that she was still there.

"What?" Keighlee asked. "Why would you say he's got a foot fetish?"

"Molly said so, last year, remember?" Nina said. "We were on that bus trip and talking about weird shit we had to put up with at home? Don't you remember?"

"No." Keighlee said, a smile spreading across her face. "But go on."

"Molly said she was working on a report for highschool and the browser history was filled with foot porn. She said Robbie denied it, claimed it had to have been their dad, but Molly said she didn't believe him." Nina explained.

"That's all I need to hear." Keighlee quipped. "Sarah, it's your turn to ask Asha."

"Asha, truth or dare?" Sarah asked, winking at Asha as she did.

"Dare, of course." Asha said, sitting up.

"Well… I have to think about it…" Sarah mused, fooling no one. "Okay, I've got it! Asha, I dare you to give Robbie a footjob!"

"Come on, Robbie, like, this should be a dream come true for you!" Asha said, setting her feet  on the table.

Robbie had recovered enough to climb to his hands and knees and had begun to crawl, albeit very slowly, away from where Asha's sneaker clad feet swung overhead.

"Are you just disappointed that you don't get to experience Sarah's big feet?" Asha taunted. "She's size fourteen, you know."

"Hey!" Sarah protested.

"What? You're not, like, ashamed of your thirty six double G's, why should you be ashamed of your size fourteens?" Asha retorted.

Before he could get and further, Asha dropped her feet in front of Robbie creating a corral of her legs.

"Besides, little Robbie can have fun with your water skis later." Asha said. "It's my turn to help little Robbie, like, live out his wildest dreams."

Asha slowly began to pull her feet back toward her, drawing Robbie closer and closer to her. As the heels of her extremely worn sneakers came closer, Robbie flipped onto his backside and began scuttling back away from the advancing shoes.

"I'm happy to help you, like, really live out this fantasy, Robbie." Asha said. "But I think first, I need to take these off."

Asha reached over Robbie and pulled her right heel free of the shoe. Immediately Keighlee recoiled from the stench that almost burst out of the unleashed foot and shoe.

"Jesus, Asha! What did you do? Run with a dead cat in your shoes?" Keighlee shouted.

The sock itself had, at some point, been a white crew sock. But what emerged from the shoe enclosing Asha's foot was a warped facsimile of it's prior state. Sweat has so thoroughly coated the cloth that the soles were a yellowed grey, and dark spots of fresher sweat still soaked the thing through.

"Nah. I just didn't do laundry." Asha noted. "So I just, like, grabbed some of the dirty socks from my laundry bin for my runs."

Keighlee didn't want to endure the stench of Asha's overly ripe socks and feet any more than necessary, but it was worth it to see Robbie trying to cover his nose and face in a futile attempt to shield himself from the stench. He was shaking his head in horror and still trying to distance himself from Asha's feet, although in his state of renewed fear, all he managed to do was slip around in Sarah's still abundant spit.

"Asha, it's hundred and two outside, plus the humidity." Keighlee exclaimed. "You went running in that?"

"Like, only twice a day." Asha said, more focused on Robbie's horror. "But these socks were at least a day old before my runs this afternoon."

"God, that's gotta be toxic! And I can feel the heat coming off them." Keighlee said. "Have you just been wearing them all day?"

"Since, like, sun up this morning." Asha said. "Here, little Robbie, tell me if they're, like, as bad as Keighlee says."

"No!" Robbie shouted before slipping and falling in Sarah's saliva, and failing to gain any traction as he flailed uselessly on the coffee table. "Nononono!"

Asha paid his screams no mind, and lifted the offensive foot above him, throwing him into its shadow, and elevating his fear into an almost mindless panic.

He was still flailing about in a shallow pool of spit when Asha's reeking sock pressed into him. Keighlee was still filming from Sarah's turn and caught a brief glimpse of Robbie's horrified expression as he disappeared under the sweat soaked sole of Asha's stinking sock.

"Oh!" Asha exclaimed. "He feels good, like, squirming under there"

Keighlee wanted to get away from Asha's stench-wafting foot, but the show was getting better and better. Asha didn’t appear to be applying too much pressure to little Robbie, but no pressure was needed to make his life a living hell under her foot. She slowly began to twist her ankle, rubbing Robbie into Sarah’s spit and making sure that he was coated with her own stink.

“Hey, wait a second.” Asha said, pausing her twisting. “The dare was to give little Robbie here a footjob.”

“Yeah?” Keighlee inquired.

“Well I can’t very well, like, do that if he’s face-down, like, can I?” Asha joked.

“You better flip him over so he can really enjoy it!” Becca shouted from the other side of the table.

Even as relatively restrained as Asha had been, she had completely smothered Robbie beneath her foot, and as she lifted it from the table, Robbie's naked form, red from the pressure and friction of being gently, at least from the girls' perspective, ground underfoot, peeled from the sole of her sock, now thoroughly coated in a mixture of Sarah's pungent spit, Asha's reeking sweat, and whatever else had clung to the bottom of Asha's foot while running multiple miles in the suffocating heat.

"Holy fuck, I think you killed him." Becca said, at the sight of Robbie's face.

Asha, using her toes, dug under Robbie's form where he lay motionless. Although it was made more difficult by Sarah's spit, still pooled around Robbie, Asha managed to get her big toe under Robbie and roughly flip him onto his back.

Although clearly exhausted, and possibly unconscious, Keighlee could see his chest rising and falling as he lay under Asha's hovering foot. Ever so slowly, Robbie attempted to push himself either out from under Asha's foot, or just upright, Keighlee couldn't tell.

"Nah, he's alive." Keighlee said. "You're good to go, Asha."

Asha laughed as she wriggled her toes and scrunched her foot above Robbie. Droplets of bodily fluids, Asha's and Sarah's, dripped from the sock as she did.

"Get ready, little Robbie!" Asha said, bobbing her sole over him. "I'm going to make sure you get your fill of feet for, like, a really long time!"

Asha's foot began to descend on Robbie, slower still than it had last time. The horror spreading across his face was priceless, and his writhing picked up in intensity, even if it still had no effect. The shadow of Asha's foot grew darker as her foot drew closer and Robbie began squeaking out an indecipherable protest.

Keighlee leaned down, laying her head on the side to watch Robbie slowly disappear under Asha’s sole for the second time. This time, he abandoned trying to slide out of the path of the filthy foot, and instead tried the even less efficacious tactic of holding it off him. Even as his hands contacted the cloth, the sole didn’t stop, or even slow, it’s descent. Within a few seconds his elbows were back on the table and the sole was almost completely on him. But suddenly with his chest heaving in fear, and his hands failing to keep Asha’s sole from him, Asha stopped.

“You know, it must be, like, super hot under there.” Asha observed.

Her foot pulled away from Robbie, leaving him stunned and still in the relatively cool, relatively bright confines of her legs. Even without the foot descending on him, he couldn’t control his breathing and looked to be hyperventilating where he lay.

“Yeah, what’s your point?” Keighlee asked, a little perturbed that the show had stopped.

“Well, my foot’s definitely hot too, and, like, little Robbie might be thirsty.” Asha said, more and more mischief coming out of her voice. “Like, real thirsty.”

“Are you nuts? He’s still soaking from… oh, oh yeah!” Keighlee said. “Hey, Sarah, lean over here!”

“It’s not my turn.” Sarah protested. “And I really don’t want to be any closer to Asha’s feet!”

“Just do it, Robbie needs your help.” Keighlee insisted. “He’s parched, he needs you to give him some refreshment!”

“Ugh, fine, but only to help Robbie.” Sarah said.

Robbie, meanwhile, was shaking his head in protest as violently as he could. Even after being pressed under Asha’s socked foot, soaked as it had been with sweat before even leaving the show, there was still plenty of Sarah’s saliva from when she had spat him back out onto the table. The shadow that fell over Robbie next, was Sarah’s face. Exhausted, enclosed between Asha’s legs, and now under Sarah’s looming face, Robbie’s silence broke as he tried to reason with Sarah, all the while fixated on those black lips that had only recently been his tormentors.

“Hey, little Robbie, miss me yet?” Sarah asked with a lip biting grin. “I hope you’re really thirsty.”

Regardless of his answer, Sarah pursed her lips and pushed a frothy white bulb of spit between them. She let it gather, adding to it and building it until it was nearly too much to remain between her lips before pushing her tongue out, and letting the spit flow down her long tongue.

The initial glob parted from her tongue and landed squarely on Robbie’s face, even though he tried to shield himself with his hands, splattering all around, but Sarah wasn’t nearly done. The saliva continued to flow, drooling off her tongue in an uninterrupted stream that poured over Robbie like a pungent waterfall.

Keighlee almost couldn’t believe the amount of fluid coming from Sarah’s mouth, but then recalled how much Sarah prided herself on her fellatio skills, and turned her surprise to the fact that Robbie hadn’t drowned, either before inside Sarah’s mouth or now, under it’s torrential outpouring.

After nearly a minute of stable flow, Sarah’s reserves of spit seemed to finally run dry. She wiped the last, stubborn strand that had dribbled to her chin, and then blew Robbie a kiss from the tips of her fingers, before returning to the sidelines to watch the rest of Asha’s turn. Robbie didn’t see the affectionate gesture, as he was too busy trying to cough up Sarah’s saliva, and wipe the new pool of spit from his face and mouth to breathe effectively again.

“Yeah, that looks really refreshing.” Keighlee smirked. “You’re up, Asha.”

"And I think little Robbie deserves the best footjob experience." Asha said. "I mean, after Monday, he'll be missing us."

Asha didn’t wait for encouragement before she reached down and inserted her thumbs under the sock that had been used to torment Robbie, slipping it off with the foot elevated in the air. Almost immediately a renewed wave of stench radiated from her bare foot as she wiggled her toes in the air.

“Oh my God, Asha!” Becca said, pinching her nose. “What the hell? Put that thing away!”

“Just deal with it.” Asha said. “It’s going back in the shoe shortly anyway.”

Her now bare foot, the slightly paler sole glistening with sweat, dropped onto Robbie. This time there was no building of tension, no tormenting him with the slow, inevitable descent of her foot. Asha’s bare sole slapped into Robbie’s body with just enough restraint to prevent harming him, but not enough to prevent the air from being knocked out of him, or spit from splashing about.

Asha then clenched her toes, seizing Robbie's form in their grip. Once he had recovered a bit from the initial impact, he renewed his screaming, although he was now almost inaudible, from the brown toes clutching his head and upper body and the spit still clinging to him. Asha lifted Robbie off the table with her foot, Sarah's drool dripping off both her foot and Robbie as he rose off the surface of the table.

"Okay, little Robbie." Asha said, holding the cuff of her sock open. "It's time for you to get the biggest footjob, like, ever."

Robbie was still screaming as Asha plunged her foot, toes still gripping Robbie, back into the sock. She pulled the sock as deep as she could, almost pulling it back up to her knee while pushing the ball of her sole into the sock. Meanwhile, at her sole, Keighlee could see Robbie’s form outlined in the cloth, squirming under the intense pressure and sudden assault of even worse smells. Asha held the sock there, pulling the sock and rolling her foot inside it, just to make sure that no part of Robbie escaped her foot. When she was satisfied, she set the foot back down in the pool of Sarah’s spit.

“Wow.” Keighlee said, smiling. “That’s pretty fucked up.”

“I’m not done.” Asha declared triumphantly. “Hand me my trainer.”

Sarah obliged, although she made sure to keep the worn shoe at arm’s length as she handed it to Asha. Asha took the shoe and unlaced it, still keeping Robbie planted under her foot in the wetness on the coffee table. Once the shoe had been opened up, Asha lifted her foot again, Keighlee could hear the sickening sucking sound as her sopping wet foot pulled away from what had to be a fairly expensive coffee table, and quickly jammed her foot back inside the shoe, entombing Robbie with it.

Before Asha had a chance to seal Robbie in by tying her shoe, a series of rhythmic thumps came from just outside the room. From the darkness of the staircase leading to the second floor, a disheveled and very perturbed looking Molly came stomping down the stairs, seemingly unbothered by the fact that her wavy red hair was a mess, or that she was stark naked. Asha quickly began to relaced and tie the shoe.

“Molly!” Keighlee exclaimed. “What are you doing? I thought you and Jerimiah had fucked eachother stupid.”

“Not even!” Molly shouted. Even as she did, she didn’t stop moving toward the kitchen. “He fucking passed out after one shot, didn’t even get any, he just exploded in my hand after like seventeen seconds!”

Keighlee had to fight to prevent herself from bursting out laughing, an urge Sarah, Asha, and Becca failed to fight off. Molly meanwhile, had disappeared around the corner, her angry footsteps shifting from thuds to slaps as she apparently entered the tiled kitchen. Asha finished tying up her shoe, violently pulling the laces as tight as she could before swinging her legs back over the coffee table.

“And then, after he popped, he said he ‘needed a moment’ and then fucking started snoring!” Molly shouted from the kitchen. “I think my dad has some goddamn viagra and my mom’s got some adderal in their medicine cabinet down here, so I’m going to see if we can’t make round two last a little fucking longer with some chemical therapy!”

What followed was the banging and clattering of someone tearing through an unorganized cabinet. Molly emerged shortly thereafter with a bottle of water in one hand, and a fist, presumably clenching some pills in the other.

“So what are you guys doing?” She asked, deftly twisting the top off the water bottle and taking a swig, without ever dropping the contents of her other hand.

“Just playing a game of truth or dare.” Keighlee said. “Hey, Molly, didn’t you say you had a brother?”

“Robbie? Yeah, he lives here, but he stays in his room.” Molly said. “Don’t go in his room, you guys, he wouldn’t deal well.”

“What do you mean?” Becca asked.

“He doesn’t do well with people, not since the incident.” Molly stated. She sat down on the couch, next to Becca. “Becca why the fuck are you naked?”

“Truth or dare.” Becca stated flatly. “What incident?”

Molly took another swig of water before responding.

“He shrunk in his senior year of highschool.” Molly said. “But he couldn’t finish the year, so they basically held him back. When he returned to school, they assigned him a chaperone of sorts, like a keeper, to stop him from getting stepped on or some shit. The girl had been a junior at another school and transferred to Robbie’s for her senior year. What the fuck happened to the coffee table?”

“Sorry, I, uh... spilled.” Sarah said, picking up and shaking an empty bottle of beer. “What happened with his chaperone?”

“Uh, she seemed cool at first. For the first few months there weren’t any problems.” Molly continued. “But near the end of the year, apparently she managed to get Robbie into a classroom alone, I mean, it wasn’t hard, she carried him everywhere, but she locked the door and started fucking with him.”

“What do you mean ‘fucking with him’?” Keighlee pressed.

“Uh, called him names…” Molly started.

“That doesn’t sound so bad.” Becca said.

“Let me finish.” Molly said. “Called him names, pretended she was going to crush him…”

“Shit, that’s messed up.” Becca offered.

“Yeah, and she spit on him…”

“Oh no!” Sarah exclaimed.

“She even stepped on him, not enough to really hurt him, but still…”

“Like, who would do such a thing?” Asha asked, kicking her feet under the table.

“I know, right?” Molly said. “But that wasn’t even the worst of it.”

“What was the worst of it?” Keighlee asked.

“She ate him.” Molly said, considering the pills in her hand.

The room fell silent for a moment, a couple of the less savvy girls looked to Asha’s sneaker, but Keighlee was laser focused on Molly, who was too distracted with drugging her date to notice the other girls’ weird behavior.

“Molly, did you just say that she fucking ate your brother?” Keighlee asked.

“Yeah, it was super fucked up, but I guess after a few hours of being trapped in the room with her, somehow the school staff realized something was up.” Molly continued. “So they busted into the room, actually broke the door open, just as she swallowed him whole.”

“Fuck…” Becca breathed.

“Yeah, he’s only this big.” Molly said, mimicking Robbie’s approximate height between her thumb and index finger. “Anyway, she swallowed him whole, and they managed to make her vomit him up. Apparently he was in her stomach for almost thirty seconds.”

The silence hung heavier than even before. Keighlee saw Sarah’s eyes widen and her mouth open, but Keighlee silenced her with a glance. Around the room, every girl but Molly met each other's eyes.

“Well that’s messed up.” Keighlee said. “But you need to get back up there! If you leave Jerimiah alone for too long, you won’t be getting any at all tonight.”

“Fuck, you’re right.” Molly said, standing from the couch and hurrying back to the staircase.

She stopped before she actually began climbing back up the stairs.

“You guys? Stay out of his room, okay?” She asked.

“You have my word.” Keighlee said. “We’ll stay right here.”

Molly turned to go up the stairs, but paused, turning back one last time.

"What smells like vinegar soaked roadkill?" She asked.

Asha raised a hand. "My feet. Sorry, just thought I'd, like, air them out. Everyone made me put my shoes back on." Asha raised the shoe containing Molly's brother as proof. "All the stink is now contained."

"Ugh, Asha, keep 'em in there." Molly said, walking up the stairs.

"You got it!" Keighlee said. "We'll make sure nothing escapes Asha's shoes!"

The steady thumping of Molly’s soles on the stairs grew fainter and fainter until the tell-tale click of a door shutting could be heard as everyone around the table maintained a disciplined silence. The sound of the door shutting on the second floor, however, broke the spell and the gathered girls broke out in laughter. Sarah slapped her thighs, Becca grabbed her sides, Asha kicked her legs, and Keighlee pounded her fist on the coffee table, even Nina, normally stoic in the extreme, chortled.

“Oh my god.” Keighlee exclaimed, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes. “Well I think I know what I want to do on my turn!”

The comment sparked another round of laughter.

“How’s little Robbie doing in there?” Keighlee asked once they had settled down again.

Asha kicked her foot out and rolled the ankle around, considering the shoe that contained Robbie.

“I can definitely still feel him squirming around in there.” She said. “I don’t know how well he can breathe in there, but he hasn’t really stopped moving yet.”

“You think that chaperone gave him as good a time as we’re giving little Robbie?” Sarah asked.

“I doubt she made him swim and stew as much as we have.” Keighlee observed. “But I think you’d better let him out before he suffocates, drowns, cooks, or just chokes on his vomit from the smell.”

“Yeah, like, I’m not looking forward to taking these off again.” Asha said.

“Neither are we!” Becca shouted.

“Still, I’m going to be pissed if he croaks before I get to have some fun.” Keighlee observed. “Off, Asha.”

Asha spun back to place her feet on the coffee table she sat on. Without any ceremony, she dug the toe of her other shoe into the heel of the one entombing Robbie, and kicked the sneaker-prison from her foot. As the shoe flew off, a short spray of stench-soaked saliva shot out from the confines of the shoe. Everyone, even the distantly sat Nina, recoiled in horror at the stench that rolled out from the newly released, dripping wet, stained sock. The fact that Asha seemed to revel in flexing and spreading her toes inside the sock, if nothing to air them out a bit, only seemed to exacerbate the spread of noxious stench.

“Oh, it’s worse!” Sarah shouted, turning away. “How is it so much worse?”

“I think that’s, like, your fault.” Asha speculated, she punctuated the point by exaggerating a mockery of Sarah’s face with tongue hanging out.

As close as she was, Keighlee could feel her eyes water from the acrid stench. She could feel the heat coming off of Asha’s sock, even against the humid, gulf summer, the intense combination of sopping wet cloth and Asha’s post-run foot had created something like a reeking sauna, and that was without the added torment of Asha’s foot pressing into Robbie, and the stifling confines of her shoe.

Robbie’s outline could still be seen, although he had been shifted up above the ball of Asha’s foot and was mostly crammed under her toes. Every little movement of her digits still wrapped in dripping wet cloth rolled and pushed the silhouette of Robbie’s form between and under her toes.

“I gotta say, he feels, like, pretty good in there.” Asha opined “I thought he’d feel like a rock, or something, but he feels real nice. Squishy, like a stress ball? Or, like, I don’t know, some kinda massage thing?”

Asha highlighted her enjoyment of Robbie, but squeezing him in her toes, clenching down hard and releasing him only to do it again and again. Keighlee was close enough to see the fluid seep from the sock with each clench, hear it squelch as Asha flexed and relaxed her toes, and although faint, hear muffled, ragged cries of anguish with each squeeze of Asha’s toes.

"Okay, Asha, let him out." Keighlee ordered. "It's time for someone else's turn."

Asha began to peel the sock from her leg. As she reached the ankle, the fabric clung to her skin with the accumulated fluids but could be peeled easily enough. At the heel, however, excess fluid, mostly Sarah’s spit, began to flow out of the open sock, and by the time she had cleared her heel entirely, the coffee table was being flooded again wtih most of what had been mopped up in Asha’s sock previously. She pulled the sock away from her foot as it finally cleared Robbie, who remained stuck to her foot, jammed horizontally between her toes and the ball of her foot.

"Oh, fuck, that's, like, so disgusting." Asha said, turning away from the smell.

"It's your own foot!" Becca laughed. "Besides, if he's into it, I'm sure he enjoyed it."

Asha reached down, still turning away from her own limb, and found Robbie’s twitching form with her thumb and forefinger. She peeled him from her sweat and spit wrinkled sole, with little regard for his comfort, letting him plop back down to the table in the stinking puddle. Robbie stared, blankly, up and the ceiling, as Asha’s foot loomed over him.

“Oh god, that feels so good!” Asha said, flexing her foot and wriggling her toes. “I don’t know if he, like, got off on it, though.”

“Go wash your feet!” Becca protested, trying to wave away the stink. "Do it outside, and leave your socks and shoes out there!"

“Fine, but don’t start the next round until I get back.” Asha insisted before picking up her discarded footwear and heading off toward the front door.

“Not a bad idea to take a quick break.” Keighlee said. “Sarah, go grab some paper towels from the kitchen and clean up the table, I’ll make sure Robbie gets cleaned up for the next round.”

Keighlee had reservations about picking up the nearly lifeless Robbie from where he lie motionless on the coffee table, but her aversion to the pool of rancid sweat and spit were overcome by the thought of being able to was her hands steeled her. With as little contact as she could manage, Keighlee fished Robbie out of the muck, and began heading to the bathroom. The dripping, motionless man in her hand offered no resistance as Keighlee found the bathroom, and locked the door behind her.

“I hate to admit it, Robbie…” Keighlee said, bringing the tiny man over to the sink. “But I’ve been kind of looking forward to having some privacy with you. But we’ll have to clean Asha’s foot stank off you first.”

Keighlee didn’t get a response from the barely moving form in her hand, but she didn’t expect any. Instead, she began running a hot tap, and while moving Robbie under the water with one hand, picked up the bar of soap with her other. Robbie found some semblance of life as the water hit him, but even made slippery did nothing to free him from her grip. Keighlee worked with no regard for Robbie’s comfort as she rubbed him directly over the bar, creating a thick, frothing foam.

As she worked, pulling Robbie and the soap out of the water to lather, then back in to rise, then back out again to work her fingers in every crevice and over every surface of the tiny man at her mercy. Wash and rinse cycles followed each other over and over and over again, with Keighlee allowing Robbie no reprieve and no chance to recover. By the time she pulled Robbie out of the water and turned off the tap, the tiny man had returned to almost lifelessness.

Keighlee spent a few moments, with Robbie up near her face. She took in several deep breaths through her nose, allowing the gentle scent of the bar of soap, still clinging to Robbie’s body to pass through her sinuses. There was no hint of the acrid, bitter, rotted, smell that Asha’s foot had imparted on Robbie.

“That’s so much better.” Keighlee said, setting Robbie down on the bathroom counter. “Now, let’s get better acquainted.”

Keighlee wasted no time in shaking off her hands and slipping her thumbs under her shorts’ waistband. The shorts slipped off her hips and down past her knees and ankles with practiced speed, and she stepped out of them deftly. As she stood back up, she was satisfied to feel a moisture building in her groin as she passed her fingers up her labia and bush. A few strokes of her fingers blossomed the warmth even further. Even more rewarding was the sight of Robbie coming to on the countertop, and becoming aware of her crotch, at just his level, and her fingers playing over herself as she did.

"W…what are you doing?" He asked.

“Well little Robbie, since you’ve been deprived of blowjobs until Sarah got ahold of you…" Keighlee lifted a completely bare leg and placed the foot on the counter next to Robbie, her pussy on full display. "I'm guessing you haven't gotten any pussy either."

She had expected the same kind of fear that had been Robbie's reaction to virtually every interaction over the course of the night, but when the shrunken man just stared, dumbfounded and jaw agape, Keighlee laughed and continued.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She mused. "So before we go back out there and finish the game, I'm going to give you an entire lifetime's worth of pussy."

That seemed to jog Robbie’s memory of the events of the night and his wide-eyed stare became a brief attempt to flee from Keighlee, that ultimately got him no where. Keighlee reached down and snatched him up bringing him back into her crotch with the haste of having been made to wait the whole evening for this moment.

She quickly maneuvered Robbie in her hand so that she could guide his head with her fingertips, and then began to slide him up and down her labia and bush. Robbie’s face felt so good, his head providing just enough texture to really excite Keighlee further. Even better, as she rubbed him around her genitals, the little man’s fighting and flailing, previously just pointless, now served to tickle and stimulate her in new and interesting ways.

“That’s it Robbie…” Keighlee said through increasingly fast breaths. “Keep that up.”

Keighlee picked up speed, plunging Robbie’s body further and further down, experiencing more and more of him across her sensitive, swelling vagina. He must have sensed her increased fervor as his struggling also built in intensity. Not that Keighlee paid his attempts any mind, other than how his struggles benefited her masturbation.

“Okay Robbie…” She said, now panting. “Let’s take this to the next level.”

Carefully, so as not to fall, Keighlee brought her leg off the counter and made her way to the toilet. She sat down on the seat and raised that same leg again up on the toilet paper roll holder, roughly repositioning Robbie in her hand as she did. Her other hand deftly spread her labia in anticipation.

“Don’t worry, Robbie.” She said, her voice dripping with insincerity and lust. “I’ll make sure you live through this. I want you awake and alert when we go back to the game.”

Robbie screamed as Keighlee shoved him up to his shoulders inside herself. Keighlee couldn’t resist a moan as he was forced inside her, but she managed to stifle it quickly enough. She wasted no time in working Robbie deeper into her, until he was up to his waist. Every millimeter deeper she shoved the tiny man rewarded her  more and more.

“Okay Robbie,” Keighlee said, more to herself than to the man who’s head was deep inside her vagina. “Enough fucking around.”

With that Keighlee began to pump Robbie’s little body in and out of her. She spared nothing for Robbie’s comfort or safety, and instead focused on the sensation of his shoulders and head being pushed and pulled inside of her, rivaling even some of her most expensive, custom texture dildos. She only regretted she didn’t have any of those aids to carry Robbie deeper and rougher into her.

Minutes passed as Keighlee, lost in her lust, pistoned her shrunken captive back and forth, deep into her and then out just enough to catch a fleeting breath, with one hand. Her other hand occupied itself at her clit, furiously rubbing away. She would’ve liked to taken more time, to really have the opportunity to leverage Robbie’s humiliating position to greater heights of selfish carnal pleasure, but she knew her sorority would be suspicious if she took too long.

So instead she sped up, her hands a blur, and any hesitation dashed. It wasn’t very long before she felt the pressure building into a crescendo as she pushed Robbie up to his knees inside her just in time for the orgasm to hit. She clenched her teeth and kept herself miraculously upright on the toilet as her vagina squeezed little Robbie and a trickle of liquid lust pushed around him to fall into the toilet. Almost as quickly as it hit, the wave of orgasmic tension washed away, and Keighlee slumped down, her leg finally releasing from the paper roll holder.

Normally Keighlee would afford herself some time for aftercare, a bit more gentle caressing of her nethers to come down more evenly from the high of orgasm, but, again, she knew the girls would be waiting. She forced herself up, and reached between her legs just in time to catch Robbie from slipping free of her pussy into the toilet. She grabbed tore off a wad of paper and dabbed her crotch and thighs dry before flushing the wad. Robbie seemed to have genuinely passed out, whether from the lack of air, or the constricting grip of her lust. She made her way back to the sink, and deposited Robbie into the basin and turned on the cold water. While the tap flowed over him, shocking the shrunken man into a flailing, screaming consciousness, Keighlee re-donned her shorts, pulling the immodest garment back over her ass and onto her hips.

“So Robbie, how was it?” Keighlee asked, looming over him in the sink.

“You could’ve killed me!” He screamed, while attempting in vain to climb up the basin of the sink.

“Yeah, I could’ve.” Keighlee conceded, as she grabbed him and held him under the water, again she made sure no surface or crevice on the tiny man was free of rinsing. “Let’s see what the rest of the game has in store for you.”

Keighlee roughly dried Robbie off in the hand towel hanging near the sink and returned to the living room, a mildly damp Robbie in hand. A mildly damp Robbie that no longer smelled of Asha’s foot, but instead only mildly of Keighlee’s own pussy, and a lingering gentle linen from the soap.

“What kept you?” Becca demanded. “Did you fall in?”

“No, but little Robbie almost did.” Keighlee said.

“Why do you look, like, I dunno, hot and bothered?” Asha asked. Her feet were now propped up and crossed ankle over ankle on the cleaned coffee table. Her skin wrinkled, but distinctly less rancid smelling.

“Probably because it’s your turn to ask me,” Keighlee said, holding Robbie up as a reminder. “And I still haven’t heard the magic words.”

“Fine, we’re still doing that?” Asha said. “Truth or dare, Keighlee?”

“Truth.” Keighlee said without hesitation.

“Like, really?” Asha asked, perplexed.

“Of course not.” Keighlee said. “Dare me, Asha.”

“Hmmmm…” Asha said, idly waving her bare feet as she contemplated.

Keighlee helped her along, holding Robbie, now screaming again, up to her open mouth and waiting tongue. She even went so far as to mime a large audible gulp.

“Come on, Keigh, like Sarah’s already given him a blowjob.” Asha said, a grin of deliberate obtuseness across her face. “Maybe something involving a striptease? Or feet? I heard, like, little Robbie likes feet.”

“Oh come on, Asha!” Keighlee snapped. “Let’s get this over with before Molly decides she’s done trying to drug her date into a half decent dicking, so I can choke him down and then throw him back up.”

“Fine.” Asha conceded, above Robbie’s growing protests. “Keighlee, I dare you to like, eat little Robbie.”

“Fucking finally.” Keighlee said.

She didn’t waste any time lifting Robbie up above her head. Before she dropped him, she allowed herself to fall backwards over the arm of the couch and across Asha’s lap, keeping Robbie positioned above her open mouth all the while.

“Get a good video of this.” Keighlee ordered. “I want to be able to remember this when we get back to the chapter house.”

Asha rolled her eyes, but obliged, as did Becca and Sarah. Nina didn’t appear to be recording, but the fact that she was watching with interest was more than Keighlee had expected.

“And as for you, little Robbie, here’s what’s going to happen…” Keighlee said. When he didn’t cease his screaming, she shook him to silence him. “Hey, pay attention. Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to swallow you whole, and we’re going to beat your record of thirty seconds in someone’s belly…”

“No, no, no, no, please. Anything but that. I’ll go back in the shoe, please!” Robbie pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes.

“Oh yes, it’s happening, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.” Keighlee taunted. “But, if you’re a good little snack, and swear to me that you won’t tell anyone, not Molly, not your parents; no one, about our little fun tonight, then I’ll throw you back up, clean you off, and drop you back in your room.”

“Please don’t swallow me.” Robbie continued to beg.

“I’m swallowing you, the question is, are you coming back up my throat alive, or…” Keighlee lowered him to her midsection where she rolled awkwardly on the couch to give Robbie an uncontested view of her ass in her short-shorts. “Are you taking the long way out?”

She brought him back up to her face.

“What’s it going to be Robbie? Are you going to talk, or are you going to live?” Keighlee asked.

“I… I won’t talk! I swear I won’t tell anyone!” Robbie pleaded tears beginning to fall down his face.

“Good boy.” Keighlee said.

With an audience and several recordings, Keighlee began to lower Robbie into her waiting mouth. As his kicking legs approached her lips, Keighlee craned her neck just a bit to catch his limbs in her mouth, releasing him with her hand and allowing him to fall backward as her lips kept his legs in place.

Even as he screamed and flailed about, Keighlee’s lips and tongue slowly began sucking and pulling Robbie in. Millimeter by millimeter, Robbie’s legs disappeared behind Keighlee’s lips, eve as his arms fought and clawed at Keighlee’s cheeks to stop, or even slow his descent into her mouth. Keighlee could feel his hands, but it wasn’t like a full sized person trying to claw her face, it only barely registered as he sunk down to his waist, crying now at how hopeless his attempts were.

Keighlee paused, chuckled, and uncrossed her eyes from where they watched the tiny Robbie sink between her lips. She looked up at Asha’s phone, and gave it a wink. Keighlee then threw her jaw wide open and almost laughed as Robbie screamed while he free fell into her mouth. Before he had a chance to really react, Keighlee snapped her mouth closed.

She spent a few moments just feeling Robbie fight inside her mouth. She let him push against her tongue, only to push her tongue back, completely overpowering him and flattening him against her soft palate. She played with him, pushing and prodding him through her mouth, tucking his entire body between her teeth and a cheek, rolling him under her tongue and then back over. When she felt that she had explored all she could, Keighlee opened her mouth and jaw just enough to allow Robbie to breathe as she did around him. She felt him scramble, and even get enough of a tiny foothold to stick a desperate arm between her teeth, his hand just barely reaching beyond her lips.

“Take a deep breath, Robbie.” She said around him.

She sealed him back inside her mouth, closing her lips, and sucking him back inside completely. With a grin she used her tongue to push him to the back of her throat and with no fanfare, began to swallow him with a mighty gulp. By far, Robbie was the largest thing she had ever tried to swallow whole, but she was more than prepared for it, and had maneuvered him inside her mouth to slide down feet first. The second gulp seemed to pull him out of her mouth entirely and into her throat. Keighlee closed her eyes and savored the experience for a moment, gathering her strength and taking a few labored, restricted breaths through her nose before one, final, determined gulp. Robbie slid almost effortlessly then, out of Keighlee’s throat, and into her stomach. Keighlee shuddered, wishing she had been alone to continue what she’d started in the bathroom, but instead sat up.

“Nina, start a two minute timer.” She commanded, while patting her stomach just below her breasts. “Robbie’s going for a personal best.”
Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! There'll be a brief epilogue, so look for that. Also, I may break this up into chapters based on each dare, so if it changes, please just be aware.