- Text Size +

A brand new ParadaX device was the last thing Matt expected to see on his sister’s desk when he walked by her room one afternoon. The device so many people were trying to get their hands on lately boasted its newness with bright lights and a glossy exterior, drawing the curious boy into his sister’s room. “Holy shit,” he muttered, feeling it up with excitement, impressed by its hefty weight. Kirsten had seemingly left her computer on too, since ParadaX’s program was open on her computer. The software looked empty though, and Matt figured she’d left while waiting for it to install, which it had evidently done by now. Without even taking the time to decide if it was a good idea, he opened up the program’s tutorial on the computer and started setting up the settings for a new upload: himself.

Once the parameters had been set, he double checked—and then triple checked—that everything was properly set up, and then took his place standing in front of the machine on her desk. He pressed a button and stepped back, grinning as he heard the intricate and expensive interior of the apparatus start humming, preparing itself for Matt. A horizontal red laser beamed outwards at his feet and slowly worked its way up his body, taking almost a minute to get to his head. “Please turn around,” a kind-sounding virtual assistant said, and he did a 180, allowing the laser to scan the other side of his body. But this time it slowed down once reaching his head, taking several minutes ever so slowly working its way up his cranium as it scanned the internals of Matt’s brain. He heard the laser stop, and was about to turn around and make sure everything was working when everything suddenly went black, and his body vaporized into thin air.

When his vision came back, he found himself in a white void, with a massive “window” a few hundred feet in front of him. Outside he could see Kirsten’s room from the point of view of her computer screen; his body had been transported into the computer program. There was a loading bar below the window, representing the amount of his consciousness that had been fully transferred, but it estimated it’d take another hour til it was complete. The biggest draw of ParadaX was its ability to let users experience movies from the main character’s point of view or play video games in a way that truly immersed a person more than even virtual reality could allow. Matt had hoped he’d be able to try the program out before Kirsten got home—he wouldn’t be surprised if she spent all her free time over the next week immersed in the program—and he didn’t even know if she’d let him use it in the first place (better to ask forgiveness than permission, right?) But it seemed like for now, all he’d be able to do was wait.

Some time later, before he had finished loading in, he was lying on the empty ground bored out of his mind when he heard a sound all around him. “Oh my God… Matt?” He looked up at the window into the outer world, where his sister was peering at him with a shocked expression on her face. He sighed in disappointment, hoping he could’ve played something before her return. But Kirsten was a nice person, so he hoped that maybe she’d be fine with them playing something together.

“Yeah, hi…” he shouted up at her. “Uh… surprise?” He laughed awkwardly, trying to decipher how his sister seemed to feel about the whole situation. “I saw the machine when I passed by your room a while ago, and… I mean, you can’t blame me for wanting to try it out, right?”

“No, I guess not,” she responded quietly, biting her lip like she was more focused in on a conversation in her head than the conversation she was having with her brother.

“I didn’t even know you wanted one of these,” Matt continued. “I know there’s a Star Wars game that looks super dope. I’d pay for the full thing if you let me play it sometime.” He dialed it back, not wanting to seem too possessive so early on. “…Or whatever else you’re interested in. I mean it’s your device, I guess you don’t even play that many games anyways.”

“No I don’t,” Kirsten mumbled with a trance-like look at Matt, a slow smile creeping onto her face, one that made him feel uneasy.

Just then, the machine (and Matt’s void) dinged, signaling the finalization of his upload process. But before he could decide whether to act on the troubled feeling in his gut, Kirsten rushed forward and clicked the lock button, securing the details of his properties in place to prevent accidental modification—including his ability to escape.

“Wait, why’d you lock it, are you mad about me using it first?” he asked. “Please don’t put me into any horror movies or scary programs, I’m really sorry. If you wanna mess with me just please don’t do anything that’s gonna give me a panic attack like that.”

“Oh yeah, no worries, horror movies weren’t what I had in mind,” she shrugged. “I’m gonna be honest though, I was planning on using this mostly with the guy I’ve been seeing. But I was just at his house and he chickened out, sooooo…” She reached forward with her hand, pressing her finger against the touchscreen monitor, and Matt watched his shirt get highlighted, until her finger flicked upwards and the garment instantly disappeared. With several more flicks of her wrist, she’d gotten rid of his pants, underwear, and socks too, leaving him stark naked. “You’re gonna have to take his place.”

“Kirsten, what the fuck?” he exclaimed, trying to hide his junk. But she ignored him and ran out of the room, returning shortly with a bag of popcorn and busting it open with a grin on her face. “KIRSTEN, WHY DID—” was all Matt was able to get out before she hit the mute button, silencing his vocal box so she wouldn’t have to hear him anymore.

She dragged a folder from her desktop into the program, and he looked off to the side as it popped up, giving him a preview as it loaded in. There were several more folders within, but the names on them confirmed Matt’s worst suspicions and made his face pale as he realized what was about to happen. Gentle, hardcore, insertion, vore, boobs, and ass; as dozens of files transferred into the software, he watched as Kirsten scrolled past them all until she arrived at the last category. “Let’s start you off with something a bit kinky,” she said, and clicked on a file with a thumbnail that had a picture of some feet.

Matt’s vision went dark again, and when he came to, his initial reaction was that he’d been saved. He was on the floor of Kirsten’s bedroom. But it was obvious soon enough that he was still in her program when he realized he was only a few inches tall. Looking up, he saw the window into her real bedroom again, with Kirsten intently staring at the scene before her. “Look behind you,” she nodded, and when he turned around, his heart sank into his chest upon seeing a huge pair of feet in front of him. But they were Kirsten’s feet, belonging to an A.I. version of herself that she’d created. Behind the feet, the familiar face of his sister came into view, but instead of grinning excitedly like the one out in the real world, this version of her had an angry expression on her face. She had been programmed specifically to be perpetually aggravated by Matt, and she didn’t even need to say a word for him to realize he was about to be a tortured slave for her towering, colossal feet.