- Text Size +

Damn, he envied her sometimes.

He wasn't an unintelligent boy, he'd swear. Back in his hometown of Kumamoto, he'd see his name on lists of his class' top performers: "Sakamoto Kousaku". But after moving in with family friends in Tokyo, the name of his housemate was consistently above his own in every subject, clear kanji spelling out: "Oozora Hibari".

Kousaku was far from a wimp. In fact, he was a rising star of the school boxing club, second only to Shiina. Hibari, meanwhile, was too breezy to commit to any sporting activities, preferring to cheer him from the sidelines. But when it came to actual fights on the street, Kousaku still found himself constantly ducking behind her. As a yakuza princess, her confidence and experience were on an entirely different level than his.

Moreover, Kousaku's dick wasn't small by any means, soundly beating out his friends back home - like that Itagaki dude. Yet, from occasional accidents centered around the household's singular bathroom (and their connected rooms), he knew for a fact that Hibari's penis was a fair margin longer than his, undoubtedly girthier, and her testicles were perfectly full and smooth.

The one area where Kousaku "won" over Hibari was height. Standing half a head taller, his eyes usually met the top of her straight blonde hair. And even that barely felt like a victory. That little impish gal loved squeezing herself smaller; leaning into his abs; snuggling her lean chest to his, to the point that he could feel her sweater's fluff; nudging her narrow shoulders against his chest; or wrapping her gentle, dainty hands around his waist, as if he were a hero on the cover of a bodice-ripper. The way she winked at him from a distance with those big, beautiful blue eyes; the way her elegant lashes fluttered up shyly to him; the way she blurted out "I'm so glad I have a man like Kousaku to protect me!"

All things considered, it felt rather patronizing.

But this... this was more than patronizing.

When Kousaku woke up that morning, he could no longer say he had a height advantage. He could barely compare himself to the cup on his bedside table. His bare arms couldn't reach the room's lights. In the ornate mirror across from him, he appeared as a shapeless blot sinking into his eggshell-coloured bed sheets – the smell of second-hand cotton almost choking him.


In some sort of nightmare scenario, he'd been shrunken ridiculously small - barely a few centimeters.

"What... what the heck?"

His voice was muffled by thundering footsteps. The ocean of sheets became a waterfall as the force sent them tumbling off the side of the bed. Kousaku clutched to the falling layers, cascading off the futon's slippery edge to the wooden boards.

He only barely saw Seiji, one of the family's "assistants", stepping in to wake the boy up - this time, bearing a ghostly mask and a prop knife. The man didn't need the costume to still look absolutely intimidating, shocking the shrunken boy into a silence.

Seiji removed the mask to get a closer peek at the sheets. "Up this early on a Sunday? Kousaku--! You're missing your morning scare!" He called out in the hallway, shutting the door behind him - mismatched floorboards creaking underneath his old suede shoes.

This is bad... Kousaku shivered. He instinctively covered his exposed groin. With pajamas now twenty sizes too large for him, and laying loose on the bed many meters above his reach, keeping his dignity was an impossible task. The white ceiling's pattern was something he could never get used to in this room - it now became an alien sky, supported by endless barriers with slightly-peeled wallpaper. He found himself stirred by every noise. Pounding steps in the halls, excited chirps outside, the soft snores from the other side of the sliding door...

Hibari's room.

Yeah. Hibari's strange, but – because of that, she knows how to handle weird stuff like this... His thoughts stirred, despite his hesitation. He took a great breath, and summoned his inner strength to push back the thin divider even the smallest inch. The creaking noises shot up his sweating arms and upright spine.

And there he was - in her room. Though years ago it had been set up for a boy, it was now distinctly, unmistakably hers. A heart-shaped parallel with the door, with towers of lipstick and skin care materials. A small bookcase he passed, filled to the top with scrapbooks, romance stories, and shoujo manga - the latest Dr. Slump volume on the floor with a floral-pattern bookmark. Posters for Yuming and YMO hanging high above pink blouses and flashy skirts, on hangers and chairs, around mountains of padded bra on the floor. Kousaku crept among each of them, with the nerve-wracking sensation of voyeurism.

It's okay, if it's her... if it's for her attention...

He kept the uneven masses of undergarments out of his mind, took a breath, and focused on his goal. The hand.

Hibari had allowed her arm to hang slightly from the bed. At this angle, it was the body only part Kousaku could make out - save for a few strands of lengthy, naturally-yellowish hair. (A trait inherited from her mother, lighter and straighter than any of her sisters.) Waving there, her fingers loosely fluttered with her snores. Light from the window reflected off the oval-cut nails. Even at a size where they could easily crush Kousaku's tiny frame without a thought, they were delicate and dainty, with their slender form and relaxed position.

Kousaku rubbed his own hands, and poked at the resting index finger. "H-hey, wake up, Hibari..."

The slender, warm phalange rustled slightly, and pulled upwards, into a little ball.

"Hibari, please, feel me..." Kousaku prayed, and leaped upwards for it. At the apex of his jump, the tips of his fingers barely brushed hers. His legs weren't nearly strong enough to reach her creamy hand. He'd need something to prop him up. But what was there that wasn't on a towering stool or giant cabinet...?

With a painful swallow, turning his head away, he dragged the padded bra over. The texture was less than comfortable, and thinking about how recently she may have worn it made things worse. His arms soon from tugging. But he kept going. Pulling it into position. Climbing. Panting. And soon, he touched her hand's lotion-kissed skin again.

This time, the reaction was instantaneous.

An ominous, echoing yawn above. The rustle of sheets...

POUND. A shake as her shapely left foot landed to his right, making him tumble off the makeshift "hill" in the opposite direction. Right in the shadow of -

POUND. Her right foot slammed on him, keeping him directly in the soft arch, between her narrow toes and round heel padding.

As Hibari stretched those toes out, the web of wrinkles contracted and expanded before him, gently embracing the well-loved floorboards. He pounded on the flexing sole, shouting into it: "HEY! Hibari! Don't squash meee!"

Above, her gentle voice hummed with the chirping birds outside. "Ahh~ I was having the most romantic dream... Maybe I should just drift asleep again..."

Her legs began lifting. Kousaku clung to the middle toe, easily pulled up by her strength, trying hopelessly to keep a hold. It slipped away from him, over the side of the bed – and sent him tumbling down. "Don't doze off - look down!"

"Then agaaain..."

FWOOF - the feet landed once more, now wearing fluffy white slippers with cartoonish alligator faces. They revealed her lean ankles. "It's a day all to myself! No one snooping into my business or looking over me - the teachers, dad, my sisters, Seiji... or Kousaku~" She always spoke his name in a longing sigh - this time, it echoed through his very soul. "My! If Kousaku saw me like this, whatever would I do?"

Kousaku gazed up at her loose nightgown, which swayed with her generous hips. They did little to hide her slim shoulders and towering legs. She took steps away from the bed, giving him a glimpse of her full, bubbly ass - absolutely gargantuan from this scale, practically blocking out everything. The blonde hair descended from the heavens, flopping amid those curves, stopping around her waist.

He followed, trying to keep pace with the wide, booming steps - until she returned with a wastebasket, decorated with flowers. She pulled out a razor and some cream from the bed, and slowly began shaving bits of her blonde leg hair.

"Mhh, I'd usually do this in the washroom, but... Tsubame takes up so much time, and it's kind of embarrassing..."

Kousaku stared up at the thin, honey-tinted hairs giving way to swaths of smooth, tender thighs. Never seen her... doing this... Shaking his head as a few fluffy clumps fell on him, he began climbing upwards on the slipper - and up the legs, to grab her attention. The girl was now focusing on her left calve, and his current leg barely had anything to hold on. The surface was slippery, and he stumbled as she tapped out a rhythm. Nevertheless, he kept restarting from the ankle.

And as he climbed, he could practically see them right above. The gentle lips. The button nose. And most prominently, her eyes, azure pools with thick lashes. She had to see him here, now that she was paying attention to this lower part...

Except that her hands grabbed her sleepwear, peeling the gown off over her head of blonde hair - obscuring her view of Kousaku. Her heel bucked as she re-balanced herself, knocking him right off and onto hard ground. The faces of the alligator slippers mocked him once more.

"Why did she take off her... Her-!?"

Staring up, with his eyes bulging out, Kousaku spotted it. Blonde pubic hair, spreading out from the heavenly tower. The foreskin could barely hold in the bulbous red tip of her member. She held it in her dainty hand, which only made it look more imposing; while the other hand carefully trimmed the hair.

Hibari wondered, looking at it. "Does Kousaku prefer girls who are completely clean? Or ones who have a little carpeting?"

"That doesn't matter! I'm not into --!" The boy answered on instinct, before realizing that she couldn't hear him. With his cheeks red, he tried to locate something in the room that would help gain her attention. Wiping away more of the pubes that fell to him - and noting their slight perfume - he made a trek to her casual, beige slacks. With such an extensive wardrobe, he wasn't sure exactly what she'd put on today; but the pale, tight waistband was nearby. If she grabbed it, maybe, she'd be able to notice his little body squirming around.

When he peeked back, said behemoth was already looming above, fully exposed. From the brief glimpse, covered in shadow, he could only partly make her out - before the palm overtook him, and lifted him high in the air.

He rubbed against Hibari's buttocks as they slipped into the tight pants. It was only by sheer willpower and boxing club training that he could stay on the waistband. The left leg stepping in - followed by the right. Her feet peeked from the narrow openings far below. Kousaku wailed at the battering by her plush cheeks. "How?! How did you not notice me that time? Hibariiii~!"

The shaking steps made his hold uneven. She paused to slip on a red turtleneck, before making her way to the mirror. Every step made her ass sway, wobble, and bounce below him - a bumpy ride that was hard on his already-tired arms.

Unable to keep hold, he let himself slip -

... and quickly gripped on the swaying gold ropes of hair next to him. It had a sweet shampoo fragrance, even in the morning - which nearly overrode his senses. But the slamming and shaking around snapped him back to reality.

Hibari hummed. "Hmhm... Karaa terebii ni shitatte... Iro wa iroiro aru deshyo... Otoko to onna ni shittate... Iro wa iroiro aru no yo..."

Finally, she stopped, in front of the vanity. Those huge containers of beauty products were put to use as she powdered her face, and painted her lips and lashes.

Seeing his chance, Kousaku got to climbing. If she spotted him in the mirror, she'd HAVE to finally acknowledge that he'd shrunken. As if he were rappelling, he clung to swaying hair strands, pulling as hard as he could - while his strong legs slowly took step by step up the long red turtleneck top. It still wobbled with the movement of her arms, carefully applying mascara in slow strokes. He passed the shoulderblades; the neck; the ear; until, at last, Kousaku stopped atop the blonde "mountain", panting.

"Hi..Hiba..." He slouched, panting, taking a moment to look directly at Hibari's eyes in the mirror. It felt odd seeing them from "above", like he would yesterday; even more bizarre seeing his diminished, frail form on top of her, nothing but a few blonde locks protecting his dignity. He tried his best to call to the blurry reflection, out of breath...

...And answering him came a thick, titanic hairbrush. He let out a muted, voiceless scream as it combed her - straightening her bangs, and allowing the hair to flow down her back.

Kousaku again slid off, unable to catch a break - landing once more to the familiar fluffy slipper realm. "DAMMIT!" He slammed his fists in the surface, clenching his teeth. "Hibari, what can I do to make you notice me?!"

Hibari, above, brushed a touch more. "I hope Kousaku notices me, with this new super-glossy lipstick." She giggled, posing for the mirror. "Oh well - it's cute either way! I'm really starting to feel myself... Mhhm..."

With no warning, the ankle arched forward - and the footwear trod ahead. Kousaku went for a wild ride across the floor as he hung onto the right slipper's plush jaw.

She bent over to a handheld radio - which sounded out a pop hit at the tap of her button. Her body naturally bopped to it, moving up and down. "I've heard that this exercise helps slim the waist; that's exactly what I need! One, two--"

Hibari's bountiful backside made impact, shaking the floor. As soon as her legs took to the air, it sent Kousaku jolting up. She lifted her shoulders up for outer calf crunches, raising one soft hand; lowering it; and then the opposite hand, before repeating.

Her legs shook, damp sweat building around the soles. The slight scent took Kousaku off-guard - though not as much as the rapid motion below, spreading into a tisting mountain range. Her body, massive though it was, flexed with absolute grace. The shifting shadow of her sways and twists, through the window's rays of sunlight, were like watching glacier formations and valleys dance about. Every subtle crunch of a joint sounded out louder to him.

He struggled across the leg, continuing despite the increased amount of sweat and motion. Thankfully, the pants' denim made it easier for him to ascend. Yet, with every bit of progress he made towards her distant face, which gasped in endorphin-fueled bliss, the small wobbles and sways became more pronounced and active.

One shimmy of her hips made him descend the pant leg, nearly falling to the floor again. But he kept his bare chest close to it, and scooted up once more. Hibari - once she's done with this... I don't know where she'll go. It's now or never!

Grunting, he pulled himself towards to the navel area, right where the sweater hung. The heavy air was starting to get to his head. At that very moment, she leaned a distance to her left, shifting gravity with a simple change in her spine's position. Hibari turned off the music.

"Hahh... I'm hot all over now! Worked up an appetite..."

She did a quick stretch, standing up her full height - with Kousaku struggling to hang on - and reached for a pickled umeboshi by her nightstand.

"Mmh... *crunch*... used to REALLY hate these... But I kinda crave salty stuff nowadays!"

The snacks fell into her mouth, one after another. The sound of crunching started to trigger his own appetite, and he absolutely despised umeboshi.

She took a seat on the bed - with enough force to make Kousaku roll off into the comforter. And it was just as well that he wasn't holding. Hibari tugged her slacks down - along with the silky panties beneath. Her penis stood tall, appearing more gigantic than ever. From this angle, Kousaku could see (to his slight horror) that Hibari had cut her pubes into a tiny heart shape.

But the real shocker was yet to come. Her small, delicate fingers began massaging gently around the base of her groin, stimulating the perineum. "Ha~ah... My body... so warm..." She cupped her hand, holding the testes; with her fingers hovering and dancing close to her anus, spreading the cheeks. Her eyes shut as she tilted her head back in ecstasy.

"Hibari's - masturbating?" Kousaku had a hard time processing it all. The sheer scale, the quick motion of her wrist, how breathlessly every event had happened. Did she do it like this in the morning - right next to his room, where he slept? Wasn't she JUST getting dressed moments ago? Was there something that stimulated her without his knowledge?

With Hibari's eyes still closed, the tower between her legs grew stiffer. It bulged, the tip lifting high to the sky. She didn't directly touch the glans - nevertheless, merely by gradual teasing around her lower region, running her hand against the prostate's interlinking nerves, the rod became remarkably hard.

"Kou...saku..." Hibari mewed softly.

"Huh?" The sensation of her voice exploded inside him. It took until then to realize how intently he'd been watching. He shivered. Did she notice him? Her eyelids were still closed tight.

Hibari rubbed her chest, playing with her perky nipples, as she kept petting and stroking the wet, dripping flesh. "Kousaku... Holding me in his arms... Inside me... Kousaku..."

As she kept enjoying herself, liquid building up and flowing from her fantasies, the man in question burst forward, desperate. He aimed right for her sensitive, monolithic member - charging for it.

"HIBARI!"

"EEEEP! Kousaku, not there~!"

Before he even reached it, he felt those gentle fingers pluck him by his ribs. It held him above the ground, above the bed, above the dick. For the first time that morning, they directly faced one another. She finally found him - at the worst possible moment. Misty, shaking, and so, SO big, her eyes stared at him, pleading. Reflected in the pupils, his naked body was turning red, from steaming head to shaking toes.

Kousaku swallowed. "Hibari, this... this isn't what it..." He shook.

She suddenly smiled. "Look at how flushed your are! You even feel hot." Her other finger gave his nose a tiny tap. "Don't worry. I know you weren't trying anything pervy there, Kousaku!"

He held a finger out. "What?! No, you're the one who was perving around!..." After that immediate, almost reflexive reply, shock traveled through him. Her nonchalant expression made him shiver, his voice receding. "Wait, you... know? You're not surprised? You - knew I shrunk?"

"Mmh-hmm!" She energetically nodded. "I heard the sliding door creak open, and saw you scurrying down there. And then I felt you all over my feet, my legs, my hair... After all, my eyes and ears still work fine. It was surprising, but I decided to roll with it. I wondered if you'd notice how much I was talking to myself!" Hibari's tongue stuck out.

The boy in her fingers swung out, thrashing, screaming at full force. "You - you tricked me! You KNOW how much danger I've been through! Why would you leave me to fight on my own like that?!"

"Aww, Kousaku, I would've helped you." She rested her small chin on her palm. "But you looked so adorable, trying to get up to me. I couldn't resist teasing you a little bit by pretending I didn't notice. Can you forgive me?" Bright as budding flowers, her widening cheeks went pink. "It's one of the first times you've really asked me to look your way."

Kousaku's eyes struggled to escape her look. "I only wanted you to get me help, you know."

Hibari's finger tapped his elbow, making his little frame wobble. Thinking about what that digit had just been doing made him tremble even more. "Heehee, you can't use that excuse. There are a lot of phones around the house. My sisters, dad, Seiji, they've all woken up. You could've left and asked them for help at any time." She leaned in, her gaze and breath inescapable now. "But you didn't. Kousaku... what you really wanted was alone time with me, right?"

Cornered, Kousaku attempted to worm away from her prying. "I am NOT going to ask Seiji for help. That man horrifies me!"

She giggled. "Good answer. You know, I actually mixed up my routine, and did everything out of order, juuuust to see if something there would scare you off. But your reactions are honest! It must've been so frightening, seeing such large body parts around you... especially this part, right?" Her fingers dangled him teasingly close to her thick penis, while her lashes fluttered. "But you trusted me enough to keep staying near me. And I trusted that you wouldn't take advantage of me."

"How would I take advantage of - of THAT!?" Kousaku stared in fascination at her prick. "It's... it's still... erect..."

"That's, well, I'm excited because..." Hibari bit her finger, looking away. "You looked so strong and manly! The way you lifted the clothing, and climbed all around me, and kept going and going... I've never seen you like this! Never felt you like this! Kousaku, this is your fault~"

The smell of her sex blotted everything else out. Her hold was becoming softer, gravitating towards her penis again. But he made no effort to escape. All the fatigue he felt from climbing drifted away at the sight of this terrifying, enormous... sexy woman who he was now in bed with. "Are you saying... I should take responsibility?"

She shook her head. "No, I was... planning on saving myself for our wedding night. But... If you really want me..." Her fingers curled.

"WEDDING? I- I never - a-a-agreed to that--!"

"Perfect! So you can take me right now!" Sweeping, long arms made the sheet into waves beneath him, subtly prodding his face nearer.

Kousaku yelled. "Ahhn! The way your body moves, even if it's huge, it's so delicate... It's so womanly!"

Something twinged below. Looking down, he noticed his own member - though not even close to being that big - was even harder than the erection in front of him. "Just once... just to get it out of my system..." His body burned like a white dwarf. "But - but not because you have a dick -- in fact, I'd rather NOT touch it..."

"If it's all the same, I prefer using this part... when I'm thinking of you..." Hibari's majestic ass swung over with a resonating BOOM, making him leap. She shyly presented her asshole - the sphincter completely tight. "So, please accept this... Please accept me..."

No turning back now, with that bum before him. He set his mind to it. The shrunken boy flung himself in, experimentally pressing his face to the surface. The lower doorway opened at the touch of his nose, letting his head in first. Very quickly, his arms began feeling around the moist, sticky environment. The tiny hands massaged her inner walls, every little motion bringing twitches and moans through her.

"I'm touching Hibari... I'm in Hibari..."

She panted. "Kousaku..." Once again, she began masturbating, slowly and delicately fluttering soft fingers around the crack. "You've been thinking about me this way too, haven't you? I can feel it. Kousaku might be living in our house... but I've been living in Kousaku's heart and dreams!"

This was wild. The way her hips bucked, responding to his every touch.Through all their time together, she had always put on an air of unflappability. Like nothing could get to her. Like everything was going according to her plan. For the first time, hearing her wail and moan like this, feeling her accelerating heartbeat from within this intimate location... Neither of them had any idea what would happen next.

And it was so exhilarating.

*Knock knock*

"Hibariiii! Did you steal my bra again?"

Her older sister, Tsubame, barged into the room.

Hibari squatted, lower half of her body covered in sheets. Her left fist curled painfully on the comforter, right one beneath it. "No." A shallow breath. "...dearest sister."

"Don't dearest sister me!" The brunette marched in. "Are you hiding it in here?"

She lifted the covers.

By the time the sheets were off, Hibari had hurriedly slid the pants back up. In the process, though, Kousaku was flung upwards, flat against her raging boner. It barely had room to breathe in the tight, stretched material, pushing him against the stuffy, dribbling panties. He couldn't even move his arms. The presence of this intruder scared him stiff.

Tsubame suddenly grasped Hibari's arms. "Are you WEARING it now?" She pulled her little sister's top up, revealing bare, flat chest.

"Kyaaa~" She called out. "B-but we're sisters! I'm not into girls~" Her pulse increased, barely able to hide her terror – or her lingering arousal from the ticklish fluttering below.

Hearing everything going on outside, Kousaku panicked, and started pounding his legs. His resistance only made the meaty cock grow harder. It pressed him so that his face was plastered against the panties, his own dick thrusting into it. The humid warmth had a dizzying effect, and made the cock feel even bulkier.

"What's that?" Tsubame pointed to the shifting, squirming bulge below.

Hibari beat her eyelashes. "My thoughts are... with Kousaku..."

"UGH!" The dark-haired girl recoiled. "I'm SORRY I asked!" As she stepped back, her foot landed on the push-up bra Kousaku used earlier - which she picked up, glaring over her shoulder. "You lied. It WAS here!"

Hibari shrugged. "It... fits me better... anyway~"

The sound of the sister marching away and slamming the door behind shook the couple. Hibari hurriedly pulled her trousers back down, clutching her face. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to touch that place..."

But rather than looking worried, or even shaken up, Kousaku was simply hypnotized. He thrust against the shaft, running his hands over the gargantuan shape. Hugging it close, he let his own penis settle in a small wrinkle within it. "So... so big... Hibari..."

"Kousaku... I'm..."

Small tears of joy welled up in her soft, blue eyes. She instantly released everything. Emotions, kept in for far too long, gushing all at once onto Kousaku's face in a lily-white liquid, with the strength of an industrial hose.

SPURT!

SPURT.

spurrrrrtllll...

As the last few drops erupted, between tense panting, Kousaku's own dick lifted and answered with a humble, quiet "prsssht."

They lay for a moment. Stunned. Simply breathing. Staring at the dizzying ceiling.

He gasped within the wetness. Clarity slammed on his skull. "Oh geez... How are we... How can I explain... all this... and my size?!" Clutching his chest, he found it all webbed with stickiness.

Hibari smiled from above, lifting his hot, drenched body in her palm. "We... we don't have to yet. I want Kousaku... all to myself... for just a little while longer..." She plucked a small handkerchief out, which she used on him like a towel.

He grinned up, unable to resist the continuing warmth of her gentle grasp. "Well... you've always been great... at keeping little secrets."

***

Oozora Ibari, head of the Oozora Family, took careful steps up to his daughter Hibari's room. His callused palm struggled with the doorknob for a moment.

"I heard a ruckus in here, what's--"

He froze, wordless.

Hibari rested there, in her bed, sleeping, tranquil as a flower.

In her hand, she held a minuscule Kousaku against her chest, where he curled up contently.

White alligator slippers peeked out at the bottom of the bed.

The yakuza's father figure shut the door, shook his head, and immediately saw himself out. "I'll need to tell Seiji and Sabu to change my heart medication. I'm hallucinating..."

Chapter End Notes:

This is one that took me a little bit to get into, since Kousaku and Hibari are both very different people from me. I'm also entirely unused to writing about dicks, so I went with other parts as well. But the kind of dreamy, occasionally steamy nostalgia that the anime's art and scenario invoke really helped me feel my way around Hibari's room and clothing. That, and the original creator, Hisashi Eguchi, has said very relatable things about writers' block and deadlines.


psst - for people who aren't fans of penis interaction, shrink, or obscure 80s animes, here's a sneak peek on another project I've been writing: https://sta.sh/02cghdcvakeh