- Text Size +
Story Notes:
After seeing everything going around the season 3 premiere of The Boys, you know that scene, I decided it needed more size interactions so I wrote this little story with Queen Maeve! As of writing this, I am not all the way caught up with season 3 so please, no spoilers, thank you. Now, hope you all enjoy :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you all enjoy this story, Maeve was probably my favorite character in season 2 and every time she was on screen, I had this vision in my head of....'what if she was big?' and that's how this story came to be! On to the story!
Being born a supe was something most would kill for. To fly like Homelander, run faster than a speeding bullet like A-Train was on every kid's mind growing up and they hoped that they too would grow up to be just like them but not all supes are born with fantastic and amazing abilities like strength or speed. Some of them are disappointments that are sometimes shown off in their local communities as trophies and small celebrities like Meteor Kid from Fresno or Flash-Ring in Seattle. But others simply weren’t even considered celebrities or even well known where they were from. This is where Ellie Depahn comes into play or as she calls herself, Fairy Dust. Her powers were even less impressive than most would expect from someone from Okmulgee, Oklahoma. A do nothing town that was on the verge of being a ghost town. Her powers were that she could shrink to half an inch tall, and only grow back to her normal height after….several months and even that was temporary. Ninety five percent of her young adult life was spent at micro height in a small display that acted as her day job. People would drive dozens of miles to see her in real life, if they had never seen a supe before they would be mildly excited but other times, she’d be lucky to get a smile from the visitors.

That was until someone decided to record themselves breaking into her ‘display’ and recording themselves pretending to eat her alive. Scared and wanting to leave town, Ellie quickly changed her tune when she saw the video of the young teen girl showing off how close she could get Ellie into her throat without letting go went viral on Twitter and Instagram. Suddenly, she got messages from the one company that every superhero wanted to work for: Vaught. She got in contact with them and they said they’d send a ‘VIP’ ambassador to her directly. A true honor for the half inch tall hero. She thought who it could be, maybe it’d be The Deep or Black Noir, maybe even the newest member of the Seven, Starlight. Ellie could hardly sleep the night before as she dreamt of finally getting a chance to get out of this shithole she called home. She’d do anything to get out and see the very big world around her.

This was Ellie’s big dream that finally came true. This was it. In her parent’s old home they left for her after they passed a couple years ago, it was massive for Ellie but she didn’t need much to live. Just had to heavily invest most of her small paychecks from the show into pest control and paying extra for them to remember she wasn’t a pest but the woman that would pay them. She sat on the couch, twiddling her thumbs as she waited for a call or even a knock from the VIP she was supposed to meet, she even left the door unlocked because lord knows it would take her longer to open it than to just leave it open. Ellie was sweating profusely as her heart raced the longer she had to wait for her important visitor. All this started when those kids came in and practically ate her alive, even after she begged them not to both before and during. Fortunately, in the video no one could hear her screams to be let down which did help her self image to the public. No one would want a scared superhero, would they? They were there to protect the mortal beings they were surrounded by, not cower in fear of them.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door followed up by the door flying off its hinges and into the kitchen. Stunned for a second, she fully expected this to be nothing more than a home invasion or a robbery in an attempt to steal whatever valuables she had but no. She soon heard one single pair of footsteps come into the door and on the creaky floor boards. Ellie looked up to see who it was that had just broken into her home and her jaw dropped as the superhero she looked up to the most had come to visit her. Queen Maeve in all of her glory was in her home. It almost made her pass out from fangirling too much. Ellie watched her look around the house, looking for her and after a few moments of looking around, she spotted her. Maeve’s piercing brown eyes locked with Ellie’s tiny body which made her instantly freeze up in fear.

“If it isn’t the world famous Fairy Dust. I must’ve watched that video of you about a hundred times before I practically begged the bosses over back in New York to let me come give you a shot at being one of us.” Ellie watched Maeve’s massive form strolling in the living room, her eyes never straying away. Ellie had never seen such a powerful goddess in her and her tiny heart could hardly take it as the five foot eight god finally took a seat directly across from Ellie and she couldn’t help but freeze and tense up as Maeve began to question her. “People have been asking ‘why do you think you deserve to be an ambassador of Vaught’? It’s not like you have much going for you anyway.”

“Well…I umm shit come on Ellie get it together.” She froze up even more when Maeve got even closer to her, asking her the same question again. “I can sneak into small cracks and give you valuable information. Who doesn’t like some recon before you go head first into a dangerous mission?” Ellie looked up at Maeve as she brought her hand directly over the small supe. Now, she was truly frightened because in the emails it seemed like she was going to be invited to protect a city or something, not interrogated.

“Fuck it, I think you know I’m not here to induct you into The Seven, Vaught didn’t even want anything to do with you but you know who does?” Ellie looked up in between Maeve’s fingers to see she was pointing to herself. “Me. I wasn’t lying when I said I watched that video at least a hundred times before I finally made an email to your ‘management’ above coming down here. You know, come to think of it, it must’ve been you I was talking to. Someone of your stature typing all those paragraphs, I wish I could’ve seen it.”

“What do you want with me?” Ellie squeaked out as Maeve released her hand, allowing her to breathe in for the first time since Maeve stepped foot into her home. “If you’re not here to promote me, then why?”

“A supe like you would be a great showpiece for my office back in New York. I tried to go after that other guy that can shrink but he’s actually useful to take. You on the other hand, you can’t exactly escape me, can you?” As soon as Ellie realized what was going on, she tried to run as fast as she possibly could, even if the tiny blonde knew she couldn’t properly escape Maeve. She had to escape off the couch and maybe then, she’ll have a chance to get into one of her ‘escape’ routes that were simply old rat holes she got cleaned out. She just had to hope that the rats were actually gone. “Running? Really? Ok, let’s see how long this lasts.” Maeve watched with a smile on her face as the little Ellie ran off the couch and onto the floor. Looking over, she saw that the only reason she came here to this do nothing town wasn’t a mere splat like she thought she was going to be. With fascination, she moved up her boot slightly and brought it down quickly, merely frightening Ellie just enough to begin panicking as she scurried underneath the couch.

Feeling the air pressure of Maeve’s boot come crashing down near her, Ellie jumped underneath the couch and shook with fear. Never before had something so sweet soured so fast before. Maeve was an idol of every young girl in the world and was Ellie’s own hero but now here she was taking enjoyment out of her suffering. It was like a nightmare that wouldn’t end. She tried pinching herself awake but found it was a fruitless endeavor, this was real life and not just a simple dream her mind twisted into something evil and perverted. Maeve was indeed trying to hunt her down. In the darkness, Ellie scrambled to reach the hole in the wall that would be her escape out of the home. After that, she didn’t have much but she’d hoped someone would keep her safe or she could find another place to live until this whole thing dies down. But, just as Ellie was mere feet from escaping through the hole, light filled her whole world as the couch suddenly went skywards. Turning around slowly, she saw Maeve in all of her glory and demented looks as she held the couch effortlessly above her head. Ellie knew she couldn’t escape Maeve, she’d be relentless in hunting her down.

“Alright, you’ve had your time to run. Didn’t get very far. Come on out, little girl. Crawl to my boot.” Maeve’s words were harsh but not nearly as harsh as they could’ve been. Ellie sheepishly crawled over to her massive black boot near her and waited for her next command. She both felt and heard her gently drop the couch back down to the floor, while never taking her eye off the tiny Ellie. Maeve towered over her as she sat back down on the couch, still keeping Ellie trapped in her vision. “If you didn’t run, maybe I’d actually feel bad about this. This is probably the best thing you could have. I mean, come on. Would you rather be a simple attraction for a town of what like forty people or be one of the greatest super heroes pet? I’ll tell you what I would pick.”

“Please, let me go and we’ll just forget about this! Please, I don’t want to be your pet. You’re a fucking super hero, you don’t keep people trapped against their will, you’re better than this. You’re Queen Maeve, one of The Seven, you can’t keep someone like me as a pet, it’s immoral and something only a villain would do!” Ellie got on her hands and knees to beg Maeve to let this go and for a second it seemed like she was getting through to her. Until she wasn’t.

“If you know anything about me, you should know I hate long, boring speeches.” Maeve brought her boot high above the tiny blonde and merely began to make it go back and forth, side to side. “Let me get one thing clear. You are an insect to me and everyone around here. Something to be stepped on, eaten by something bigger than you. Beg all you want, no one is coming to save you. Might as well just step on you, get out of here before someone recognizes me.” Ellie watched Maeve bring her boot directly above her body, slowly she brought it back down and no matter where she went, she was screwed. Maeve knew her every move even before she would make them and now here she was about to be stepped on by one of her biggest idols. Literally. “You don’t even deserve to be in the presence of a member of The Seven, insect. Especially not someone like me who just wanted a small display for my office and you couldn’t even do that.” Maeve brought her foot down even closer to the tiny supe, this time on her legs. Ellie had never tested her durability before because she had no need to. Her parents, before they passed away, took great care of her and so did the staff at her job. Very gentle as she was Okmulgee’s only supe and knew one wouldn’t show up here unless they either royally messed up or just wanted to get away from it all. Now that The Queen Maeve was here, wanting her dead, she was about to find out exactly what her powers could do besides leaving her small. Slowly but surely, more weight was added as her idol resumed crushing her and although it hurt more than anything Ellie had ever felt, she was still alive. No broken bones, no blood or gore spread across the underside of Maeve’s boot. Ellie still had a chance.

After several minutes of almost standing on her, Maeve stepped back, fully expecting to see a tiny blood spot on the hardwood floor but no. Here she was, for the first time since she came to this place, surprised. A smile grew on her face as she bent down, her hands on her knees as she looked at the tiny blonde with the same treads on her body as her own boot. “Please, Maeve, I give up! I’ll be your pet! Just no more, I’m begging!” Maeve heard Ellie’s tiny voice scream and beg for mercy which reached open ears for the first time. “Maeve, please. I’ll do whatever you want just please, don’t step on me again.”

“Alright, no more trying to crush you. How about I get a bit more creative with things then? It doesn’t even look like it hurt you anyway. I don’t know why you’re crying for it to stop. It’s barely started.” Maeve sat down on the couch and watched as her victim tried desperately to stand up but her body was so beaten and exhausted, it was a fruitless endeavor. Maeve crossed her legs and pulled off one of her long thigh armored boots and held the entrance close to her face, instantly getting a whiff of the pungent odor her feet had made. “Hey little one, you think you could tell me how this is?” Maeve plucked Ellie off the ground to hold with one hand and her now discarded boot in the other. Smiling like a devil, Maeve brought Ellie close to the opening of the massive boot and just let her inhale all the leather and sweat. Ellie’s nose was hit with what seemed like a massive truck as the stench coming from Maeve’s boot was tremendous to the small girl’s senses. The stench of long dried sweat mixed in with the scent of new droplets that came off of Maeve’s body was disgusting to say the least. Never had Ellie been near such a terrible stench. She wanted to get out of her grips.

“Maeve! Let me go! This is horrible!” Ellie shouted as she covered her nose, trying her best to escape the situation she found herself in.

“Let you go? Are you sure you want me to do that?” Maeve looked at the small blonde as she coughed and attempted to shield herself from being overwhelmed by the scent she was enduring. Worst of all, Maeve did all this so effortlessly it was almost hilarious to watch Ellie squirm in her fingers. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you actually wanted this to happen. I mean, look down for once and realize you are screwed if I let you go. Smelling it, forget that. You’d be living in my boot and let me tell you now, Vaught only pays for outfit changes if it gets destroyed and these boots have seen more action than…well any hero has been active.” Maeve’s gaze into Ellie as she finally calmed down for a bit as she looked down on the massive gaping hole she was smelling. It could always be worse and Maeve was counting on her knowing that fact to keep her in line. “Nothing more to say, little one? Would you be willing to maybe make a deal with me?”

“Ummmm…”

“Tell you what, I have an idea.” Maeve dropped her thigh high boots, the metal knee pad clanking down on the hardwood floor as she now just held Ellie alone. “Don’t tell me you want this, show me you do. I mean, what does Homelander say to us every fucking day? We’re gods and well maybe I think I need to be served like one.” Ellie looked curious as Maeve brought Ellie to the glass table to drop her down onto the cold hard glass. She watched the tiny girl try to pick herself up after the beating she’d taken under her boot. Maeve crossed her arms while still maintaining eye contact with Ellie the whole time. “So you don’t like my boots and the way they smell. Alright, maybe I can change your mind on something a bit more personal to me.” Ellie watched in horror as Maeve leaned back on the couch and brought her nude nylon covered foot directly in front of her causing adrenaline to spike across the tiny woman’s body. She looked up and saw nothing but raw power that the goddess Queen Maeve presented to her. It brought chills to her body watching such a display while Maeve moved and stretched her feet for the first time since she put her boots on this morning back home. “Here’s my idea, little Pixie Dust. You’ve smelled my boots but I think you really need to understand where the power comes from. Look at all that. That’s right, all size eight and a half of Queen Maeve’s foot is all yours to enjoy. You know how many people would kill to be where you are right now?”


By now, Ellie just wanted to run away but she remembered what happened last time and how she ended up as nothing more than a bug for Maeve to step on with all of her might. “Please, Maeve you’re better than this! You’re a fucking superhero!” By speaking out so foul, she watched as Maeve’s foot fell down right on top of the small supe, pinning her down to the glass floor. The ice cold glass on one side of her body and the blisteringly hot and sweaty foot of Maeve pressing down on her body. Her body went limp as a defense mechanism to shield herself from the weight of the foot pressing more and more weight on top of her.

“I don’t need someone like you telling me what I am. I already know what I am.” Ellie, through the layers of thin fabric and sweaty foot flesh just barely heard the woman she idolized so much. That was when she was finally allowed to take a breath as Maeve pulled her foot up from her body. Ellie didn’t wait to take in gulps of fresh air after her lungs had been not only crushed but the little air she could get was contaminated with the stench of sweat and weeks old leather. “One chance to prove you’re not just another insect I get to crush under my boot.” Maeve waited until Ellie stood up fully to make this demand as it required her to be fully standing for this next and possibly final task. “You want out of here? Kiss and worship my toes like you really want to live and I’ll consider taking you along. How about that?” Maeve brought her nylon enclosed toes close to the small girl as she smiled with glee watching the agony on the small girl’s face. “How about just a tiny peck to start off, huh? It won’t be too bad.”

Ellie groaned watching the massive digits get closer to her body. Even Maeve’s toes were like mountains to the small girl. Her single pinky toe could flick her away like she was nothing but a dust mite. Cowardly, she walked over to the mountain size toes and shivered at the thought of them ruling over her for the rest of her life. Begging and pleading were the last options she had but every time she did so, it ended terribly for the small girl. She was forced to do this or get punished in horrible ways by Maeve like getting tossed into her boots for failing in her task. Ellie just wanted to cry as she puckered up for her kiss on her massive big toe, smelling the leather and nasty sweat scents that permeated around her feet. Ellie made her way to the toe and planted a single quick kiss only to back away from it, heaving from the nasty taste in her mouth now. This unfortunately led to unfortunate consequences as Maeve brought her foot away from the small girl as she began to tear up, thinking this was the end.

“God, you’re pathetic. I thought you wanted to be a member of The Seven! Any hero at Vought knows not to cower or flee in the face of danger but here you are, practically pissing yourself scared. I’m really regretting even coming here right now.” Maeve looked at the crying Ellie and just saw a pathetic worm that had no real reason to keep on living but no matter how much she just wanted to leave, Maeve stayed put. Maybe it was out of morbid curiosity or simple compassion that drove her to stay put. Maeve still had some compassion left in her, no matter the years of Vaught garbage that told her something she wasn’t. A part of her, the part that her ex-girlfriend Elena loved kept her from outright killing the small and helpless Ellie. “You really want to get out of here? Get out of bum fuck nowhere? Go to Vaught Tower and maybe meet some of The Seven?”

“If it means you don't torure me anymore, I guess.” Ellie teared up as Maeve lent a hand to get her up to standing, finally showing some compassion that had been missing since she arrived. All the time growing up, she watched The Queen Maeve on TV every time she did something fantastic or saved some people from otherwise certain death. Even in a town like Okmulgee, she’d heard that Maeve had saved a falling school bus with a single punch, even though her entire arm broke, even going to each of the kids' physical therapies to keep them going. It was at that moment that Ellie wanted to be a hero just like her. Turns out the old saying is true; Never meet your heroes. “This isn’t another game, is it? Please, I’ll do anything.”

“No…Fairy Dust it’s not a game. If it was, I’d chase you around your house like cat and mouse.” Maeve brought the scared blonde up to her face, finally allowing the two to get a better view of one another. Maeve looked at the tiny woman as she shivered and shook from both fear and the chill in the air. Even after she was stepped on multiple times, Ellie looked great minus her hair getting messed up and her makeup being smeared from the tears. “You know, you look actually really good. If you were regular size, I bet everyone would be obsessing over you. But I guess you’ll have to settle for me admiring you all day. Here’s the deal. You will be on display in my office at Vaught Tower. I will give you three hot meals a day and maybe a snack if you’re a good little one and you promise not to try to escape. Otherwise, I hand you off to some intern to find a way to kill you for breaking into the tower. Got it?”

“What choice do I have? Leave me here to be on display for the world or a personal pet to one of the world's greatest superheroes, my whole life has just been me surrounded by glass.” Ellie spoke with such sadness and regret even being born. In her entire life of twenty years, she’d only been normal size for a grand total of six weeks. The rest of the time, she was nothing more than a spectacle that these townspeople looked at for a few seconds and then walked away like she didn’t exist anymore. To them, she was nothing more than a terrible zoo attraction that barely counted as a person. “Just try not to forget about me, ok?”

Maeve sighed as she sat down, still keeping Ellie in her palm as she did so. “Fine. How about this, once a day you get to go outside of your display. Free as a bird and on weekends, I’ll even take you home to relax for a bit. Deal?”

“That sounds better, more than anything else the museum offers me. No one cares enough to even talk to me there. Thank you Maeve.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Maeve, where are you? We need to get going. Maeve?” Starlight called out as she looked high and low around the tower for her partner for the day but she was nowhere to be found which was odd due to the fact she never let anyone lose track of her so easily, especially in the tower. The only room that she hadn’t looked for her yet was her office/room and she was utterly terrified to check for Maeve there but it wasn’t like she had a choice in the matter. It was either Maeve get mad at her for snooping around her office or have Ms. Stillwell have her fired for not getting both of them ready in time. Stepping in front of the door, at first she knocked but when no one came to open it, Starlight opened it herself to have a peek around to see if she could find her missing partner for the day.

Ellie heard the door open, awakening her from her morning nap in her glass terrarium sitting just behind Maeve’s desk. Heading outside of her artificial home and seeing if Maeve was going to let her out for the day, instead of the armored goddess she’d known for caring for her these past few weeks, instead she saw the bright white costumed hero that was all over the news of being Lamplighter’s replacement, Starlight. Her flowing blonde hair was magnificent compared to the tiny Fairy Dust’s own. Then there was her stunning costume that was supposedly handmade that looked amazing, it made the small Ellie’s jaw drop as her cape flowed around as she was looking for something or someone. Instinctively, Ellie hid inside of her artificial home the very second Starlight's brown eyes locked eyes on her, instantly turning a bright yellow as the lights around her began to dim. But it was too late as she could hear Starlight’s footsteps getting closer and closer leaving Ellie with little option but to grab the discarded sock Maeve had given her as a blanket and bed combo for protection. She shivered every second she heard Starlight get closer to her home until the shakes and roars ceased. Ellie had no idea what the hell Starlight would do to her, but it wasn’t like she could escape. She just held her breath as she watched Starlight’s hand crawl into her terrarium searching for her.

“Where are you little spy? Trying to get secrets on The Seven?” Starlight’s voice was sweet but at Ellie’s size was dangerous and all the more deadly. One wrong move and Ellie could be nothing more than a gooey substance that would line that glass wall around her. Although Maeve had been quite gentle with her even if their initial meeting wasn’t the best. “I can sense you, might as well just make it easy for yourself.”

“Starlight? What are you doing here?” Maeve’s voice put Ellie at ease as she saw Starlight’s hand pull back from reaching her. “Hmm? I didn’t invite you in here nor did I let you see my pet. Now, what are you doing here?”

“Ms. Stillwell sent me to look for you for our outing today. No one could find you and I thought I would find you here.”

“Right, and you threatening my pet was…part of Madelyn telling you to look for me?” Maeve stepped forward, towering over Starlight as she backed off from the glass terrarium. “What I have in my office is my business and if you or anyone else thinks they have a say in it, you’re going to have to go through me.” Maeve watched Starlight back up further while heading to the door with a confused look on her face. “I’ll meet you outside the Hall when I’m done. In the meantime, get the fuck out of my office. I need to take care of a few things before.”

“Just make it fast, Ms. Stillwell said it was urgent.”

“Just leave, I’ll deal with her when I’m done.” Maeve held her ground steady while she watched Starlight leave, hearing her footsteps go down the hall. As soon as she knew Starlight was gone, she turned around looking at the scared tiny girl that needed attention and comfort from the danger she just had to deal with. Hey Fairy Dust, hope the new girl didn’t scare you too much.” Maeve brought her hand down near her tiny home and watched the tiny blonde climb on her hand. “As promised, you get some freedom while I’m gone for the day.” Maeve brought her finger up to the small girl's hair and began to comb it. “I’ll see you when I get back, ok? I’ll be back as soon as I can. Be good.” Maeve planted a small kiss on top of Ellie’s head while she set her down on her desk. Ellie looked up with awe as Maeve waved goodbye to her, leaving her alone in the massive office. She could go anywhere she wanted but knew by the time Maeve got back, she had to be waiting for her next meal which was whatever the giant hero had. It wasn’t a perfect life by any stretch of the imagination but it was a thousand times better than living back home. Maeve, although cruel and cynical at times, genuinely cared about Ellie. That was more than she could say about her time back home when barely anyone, including her coworkers acknowledged her.

She wasn’t in The Seven, not by a long shot but for now, this would do.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you so much for reading, it means so much! I don't know if I want this to be series or not just yet but if it gets enough love and attention, I will do my best to keep it going!