- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This story resolves around shrinking, foot fetish, and cuckold themes.  If you aren't interested in all three then I'd suggest not reading.  There is a giant male in the story, and while it mostly revolves around the giantess, there is some male feet content in there, and may be more in the future.  You've been warned!  

I may introduce some other characters later on, like Steve's sister Sadie who gets mentioned in the story already. 

Please let me know what you think of the story, and let me know if you'd like to see more chapters.  

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter mostly just sets everything up.  Contains a slight bit of shrinking.  

It had been six months since the shrinking virus, known simply as “SV,” began affecting the world.  SV was transmitted just like the flu, but instead of regular symptoms it caused the victim’s entire body to shrink in size.  Most people who were afflicted with the virus only lost a few inches in height; some unlucky people would lose a whole foot or two.  And then there were extremely rare cases where someone would end up only a few inches tall.  

I never considered that the virus could ever affect someone like me.  After all, only a small percentage of the population contracted it - the unlucky few.  I’d never really been unlucky in my life.  I came from a wealthy family.  My father was the founder and owner of a multi-million dollar company.  About a year ago, he decided to retire and he put me in charge of the entire business.  Being only 22 years old, and knowing nothing about running a business, I promptly sold the company for 50 million dollars.  Now with my massive personal fortune, I dropped out of university and started a YouTube channel as a hobby.  I wouldn’t say I have much talent; I mostly just post videos of me playing video games, or reacting to popular movies and tv shows.  That being said, my production value is great, and I have already amassed nearly a million followers.  

As if my life wasn’t perfect enough, I was also dating and living with my high school crush, Lola.  She was way out of my league in most every way.  She was 5’2”, extremely fit, and had gorgeous black hair and green eyes.  She had a naturally light skin tone, but was very outdoorsy and always kept a perfect tan.  She was a skilled musician and painter, a talented athlete, and very intelligent. Back in high school, she always kept me firmly in the friend zone.  We hung out all the time, and I would occasionally try to ask her out, or confess feelings for her, but she always said she valued our friendship too much and didn’t want anything more.  This drove me crazy and made me want her even more.  I was madly in love with her.

Shortly after I made my fortune was when she decided to give me a chance and go on a real date with me.  I was fully aware that her change of heart was likely inspired by my new wealth, but I didn’t care.  She was finally giving me a chance.  I knew I could win her affection, and I was right.  Our friendship transformed into a beautiful romantic relationship, and she moved into my expensive NYC apartment with me.  We could so easily make each other laugh or smile.  We loved all the same songs and TV shows.  I truly believe we were soulmates.  

One day I got a call from my best friend, Mike.  He said that because of the quarantine restrictions, he was unable to do his job as a personal fitness trainer, and wouldn’t be able to pay his rent.  He asked if it would be okay if he stayed with us for a while until he could get back on his feet.  Of course I said yes - he was my best friend ever since we were little kids.  He was pretty close with Lola in high school as well.  I remember she actually had a crush on him back then, which always made me very jealous, but Mike had a girlfriend at the time so I never had to worry about it.  

It’s no surprise that she had a crush on Mike.  In a lot of ways, she had more in common with him than she did with me.  They were both star athletes.  Mike was 6’1”, blond-haired and blue-eyed, and built like Captain America.  A bit shorter than me, as I stood about 6’3”, but I’m very slim and not at all physically strong like him.  He was a state champion wrestler multiple years over in high school.  He was also an excellent singer and played the guitar.  He wasn’t as booksmart as her or myself, but he made up for it by being incredibly charismatic.  

You might think I would be worried to have Lola’s high school crush move in with us, especially considering that he was now single, but I wasn’t worried in the slightest.  I felt very secure in our relationship.  Not only did I truly believe that we loved each other, but let’s be honest - I was worth millions and millions of dollars.  Mike couldn’t compete with the financial security that I offered her.  Aside from that, he was still my best friend, and I knew he would never do anything to come between Lola and I.  

One day, I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Lola, who had her back against the far armrest and her feet propped up in my lap.  I was rubbing her feet, which was a daily ritual for us when she finished working out.  This was a win-win situation for us - she has perfect feet and loves getting foot rubs, and I have a massive foot fetish.  I would often rub her feet for hours while we lounged around watching TV.  Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

“Oh, that must be Mike!” Lola said, pulling her feet from my lap and quickly making her way to the door.  I followed behind her, also excited to see our friend.  She swung the door open and there was Mike, with a suitcase in each hand, looking fit and handsome as ever.  “Mike!  Come on in,” she said.  

He walked in and sat his bags by the door.  Lola threw her arms around his neck, and Mike picked her up and swung her back and forth in a big bear hug.  He put her down after a few seconds, and then Mike and I shared a friendly hug as well.  It had been years since we had seen Mike, as he had still been living in California where we were all from originally. 

“How was your flight?” I asked him. 

“Oh it was hell,” Mike chuckled.  “Like flying always is. Glad to finally be here!”

“Well we’re glad to have you here,” I told him.  “Make yourself at home.  Can I get you a beer?” 

“That sounds great man, thanks,” Mike sighed as he plopped down on our recliner.  I brought him a cold beer and rejoined Lola on the couch.  We spent a while catching up and making small talk.

“Well, unfortunately we don’t exactly have a guest room at the moment,” I explained to him.  “One of the bedrooms is being used as Lola’s workout room, and the other one is her art and music room.  So you’re going to have to crash on the couch, at least for now.  But don’t worry, it’s actually pretty comfortable,” I said, patting the soft cushions of the couch.  

“Ah no worries at all, man,” Mike said.  “I’m just glad I have such great friends to take me in.  And this apartment is badass!”  

We continued talking about our lives, and eventually got on the topic of the Shrinking Virus pandemic.  

“It’s so scary,” Lola said.  “I’m afraid to go anywhere because I do NOT want to end up the size of a Barbie doll.”

“Same here,” Mike agreed.  “I wear a mask everywhere I go, and always keep a bottle of Germ-x at the ready,” he laughed.

“Oh, don’t be babies,” I told them both.  “The virus has hardly infected anybody, and the vast majority of those it does infect have only lost an inch or two in height and stopped shrinking.  It’s not that big of a deal.”  

“Easy for your 6’3” ass to say, Steve,” chimed Mike.  “I’m barely over the 6 foot mark and don’t have many inches I’m willing to lose!”  We all laughed.  “Speaking of the virus,” Mike continued, “today is the first day that the new vaccine is being offered to the public.  New York is the first and only state giving it out yet, so we’re in luck.  You guys want to run down to the clinic real quick and get vaccinated?”  

“Sorry, but no chance,” I answered quickly.  “I don’t know what the hell is in that new vaccine.  I’m not trying to be the guinea pig.  I’d like to wait and see the results for a while before I let them inject me with it.”

“Well I’d like to go and get it,” Lola said, much to my surprise.  She normally always sided with me on these sorts of things.  “I’m terrified of this virus so I’m willing to take the risk.”  

“Well it’s settled then, let’s go get it Lola,” Mike said, standing up.  “You sure you don’t want to join us Steve?”  

“Yeah I’m positive,” I scoffed.  

“Well when you end up the size of a little doll, don’t say we didn’t warn you,” Lola laughed.  They both put on their coats and Lola gave me a kiss as they headed out the door together.

More than a month went by after that, and life was good.  Quarantining with my best friend and the love of my life was great.  We would often all play card games and video games together, watch TV, or just sit around and chat.  Lola and Mike made guest appearances on my YouTube channel, and we’d film ourselves reacting to popular films that none of us had ever seen before.  

One morning, I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast, and Mike was already there scrambling some eggs.

“Hey, want some?” He asked with a smile.  

“Sure that sounds great,” I replied.  “Make enough for Lola too, if you don’t mind.  She’s still in bed but I imagine she’ll be up soon.”  

Mike continued making the breakfast, and then he turned and started staring at me with a quizzical expression on his face.  I stared back at him perplexed for a moment before asking, “why are you looking at me like that?”  

“I don’t want to alarm you, but either I hit a late growth spurt or you’re a little shorter today.  Look, I’m taller than you!”  He stood face-to-face with me and put his palm flat on top of his head, and demonstrated that his hand could go straight over the top of my head.  Sure enough, he was about an inch taller than me.

“Oh no… I must have caught SV,” I said nervously.  “This is bad.”

“Man, I told you that you should have gotten that vaccine.  Too late now,” he said matter-of-factly.  “Oh well, hopefully you won’t lose any more height.”  His expression turned to a smile, “Not to be a dick but I’m a little glad that I get to finally be the tall one.”

“Not funny,” I scolded.  “I’m sure I won’t shrink any more anyway.  Statistically most people only lose an inch or two.”  

Just then, Lola walked into the room still wearing her sleepwear - one of my t-shirts, a pair of booty shorts, and some mismatched neon-colored ankle socks.  “Ooh, I hope you boys are making food for me too!” she said as she walked up to me with a smile and gave me a big kiss.  

“Don’t worry, I am,” said Mike.  “But Lola, check this out.”  Mike stood side-by-side with me and stood as tall as he could, puffing out his chest.  “Notice anything different?”

Lola looked confused for a few moments, then covered her mouth and gasped. “Steve!  You’ve shrunk!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.  Don’t worry, I’m almost certainly done shrinking.  I had a few inches to spare anyway,” I said.

“How can you know that though?  Some people end up really tiny!  Maybe I should go ahead and order you some little boys’ clothing just in case.  Or maybe I should take the clothes off my old Ken dolls for you!” She laughed, and Mike did as well.  

“How is this funny?  This is a serious virus!  How are you both laughing at a time like this?” I asked.  

“Umm maybe because you had the chance to take the vaccine when we did and you were too stubborn.  Now you have to deal with the consequences,” she said sternly.  We went on with our day like normal after that.  My lost height was barely noticeable to me, so I wasn’t too worried about it.  I didn’t shrink any for the rest of the day, so I was convinced that I wouldn’t get any shorter.  Lola and Mike cracked a few more jokes at my expense, but it was all in good fun.  Lola and I had sex that night, like we do must nights, and it was the most incredible sex we ever had.  She was so enthusiastic, moaning and riding me like never before.  It was a great time, but I couldn’t help but wonder if she was doing it because it may be the last time we could do it while I was the size of a regular man.