- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please check out my patreon for other cool stories and drawings. You can also request your own story with its very own plot as well as your own short story that will come with its own picture. It’s only 5 dollars. 


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please enjoy



Jessica Davenport walked onto the small world that she had heard about ever since she was young. It was the world of the small folk, the world of the tinies. Seeing such a world she couldn't help but smirk as she looked at the fields of green and grey that seemed to crumble away from the mere touch of her foot. 


Jessica Davenport for many years had worked as a high class model. She had lived in high class society and therefor she had only respected the strong and rich and gave little heed to the weak and pore, and yet as she stood in this tiny world she understood that such things mattered very little. It mattered not who was strong and rich or weak and pore, for she was a living goddess that toward over the world. Itself, she was power incarnate. 


Jessica took a step forward ignoring the destruction her foot falls caused. Her brown eyes scanned the greg moss patches below her for she knew what she was looking at. She knew that these where the small cities in which the little people called home. 


"Where is it?" She grumbled as she looked down at the little cities. 


Soon her eyes came to a complete stop as one city shined like a beacon to her. Her smile grew wider as she realized that it was this city that had hired her for a photo shoot. 


"You little maggots." She said with a small giggle. "Do you little gnats really think that you are worthy to gaze at my body?" She asked with a sense of superiority. "Well think agian." She said as she lifted up her foot over the small city and wiggled her toes. 

***


The little people didn't even try to run as they looked up at the impossible tall giantess that had covered the whole city in darkness. 


They had heard of the giant folk but this was the first time that many of them had seen something so huge. 


The ground never stopped rumbling, opening up giant cracks that swallowed buildings, cars and People. The air was filled with a womanly musk rat clung tightly to the many citizens that littered the street. 


It was then that the already dark world grew darker as the once blue sky was replaced with a skin colored ceiling, covered in dirt and ruble.


The little people bore witness to a foot as massive proportions and as the giantess wiggle shed toes, destruction followed. 


Derbies fell from the sky like meteors sending out a wave of annihilation that destroyed buildings and turned people into nothing but red stains against the pavement. 


Screams echoed through the whole city as the foot made its descent towards the city itself.

*** 


Jessica didn't hesitate as she lowered her foot down against the tiny world below. Her toes touched the ground fist, and like unstoppable objects continued to dig deeper into the ground. Soon her soles slammed into the dirt and Jessica smirked as she felt the small tiny breaks and snaps of the building below. 


She lifted her foot and gazed down at her work. She laughed out loud as she gazed down at a foot print I carved into the dirt. 


Her very laugh parted the clouded that surrounded her face. She truly was a marvel in this world and as she gazed out towards the other little cities, ambition filled her mind. 


Jessica took a wide step towards the distance, her eyes transfixed on one grey target. Her foot was like a meteor that slammed into the earth decimating another city without mercy. 


This process would continue until the black haired giantess had, had enough. It was too bad that no one knew when that would be.

Chapter End Notes:

Please check out my patreon page. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234