- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Happy Vore Day!

Please enjoy this savory, sweet, crunchy, chewy, entry for this most auspicious holiday!

Please be wary, this gets messy and violent.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Vore, Violence, Growing Out of Clothing, Up to 100ft. Can't work out tags. Happy Vore Day!

It wasn’t the gunfire, or even the screams that got to Amlakawit. After growing up in the poorly defined border region, those were common enough occurrences. But these invaders, she didn’t recognize their clothing, or the language they spoke, had learned enough of her peoples language to regurgitate taunts and insults as they went about their hellish work. It was those poorly pronounced proclamations that affected her most. As she huddled behind the massive stone altar, it was those voices calling out, echoing throughout the temple that disturbed her more than anything.


It was clear a few of them had spotted Amlakawit as she fled, and pursued her into the abandoned temple outside the village. The temple had been unused for as long as even Amlakawit’s grandmother could recall. Some centuries ago, it towered over everything around it as a massive complex of stone, but time and pillaging had reduced it to a single, towering structure, still impressive for its halls, room, and where Amlakawit had fled, the absolutely massive subterranean hall, containing a weathered stone altar, and nothing save some crumbled stone benches.


“Play? Fun? Play? Plaaaaay?”


Although clearly unfamiliar with her language, that didn’t stop the invaders from shouting as they combed through the temple trying to find her. Amlakawit knew they would find her eventually. The temple, although massive, was ancient and relatively simple, it offered few rooms and fewer places to hide. In desperation she peaked above the altar, just to see what could be gleaned. A crack in the stone above allowed just enough sun to see inside the massive hall, and out toward the twisting stone hallways that led to it.


A glimpse of torch light and another round of cajoling calls sent Amlakawit back down behind the altar where her arm bumped into something unfamiliar. Unlike the stone it rested against, covered in dust and cobwebs, the thing shined where her arm had rubbed against it. Momentarily distracted, Amlakawit reached down and, heedless of the dust and webs, wrapped her fingers instinctively around what she couldn’t have known was a handle, but somehow still did.


Lifted up out of the detritus of uncounted years, the blade of an expertly crafted blade shone like a fine mirror. Although very clearly of solid make, it bore no gems, no gold, the blade some manner of polished steel and the handle leather wrapped around bone, and yet, no part of it was faded, or tarnished, or dessicated from sitting in the desert unattended for what had to have been centuries. The knife looked as though it had been just pulled from some obsessive craftsman’s toolkit. She even caught her own gaze reflecting back at her in the blade, except she knew her eyes weren’t yellow.


I can help you.


The voice felt like nothing Amlakawit had ever experienced. It wasn’t in her ears, it was in her head. The voice felt like a wave of relief, as though reclining in a bath after a full day of laboring in the farm, or finally defecating after being stopped up for a week, or sleeping after long travel, or the sensation of a heavy meal after the fast. The voice was cold water in the hot desert. And Amlakawit knew it threatened to drown her.


I can give you the means to slaughter those who would harm you, to devour those who would oppose you, to bring this world to you feet in worship.


The shouts from outside the temple’s main hall grew louder, Amlakawit could see the orange glow of a torch flickering ever brighter. She looked the yellow eyes, less and less her own, and less and less a reflection of the great hall as it stood in ruin. Behind the yellow eyes, she caught a glimpse of the hall as it had been, shining with vibrant paints of gold and blue and white, hundreds of robed figures, golden vessels containing food and drink, and then the altar behind her, draped in fine cloth, with red running down its sides.


She saw the reflection that had yellow eyes, a woman of immeasurable beauty, clothed in robes of white and gold like Amlakawit had never even contemplated, adorned with a shining golden crest on her head, the knife Amlakawit held in her own hand in the woman’s as well, and the same crimson stain running from her warm smile, down her chin. Everything seemed dim and dull against the woman’s shining countenance, who regarded Amlakawit with almost orgasmic glee from within the width of the blade.


All you have to do is let me grant you that power.


A gunshot from one of the invaders repeating rifles rang off stone somewhere far too close for Amlakawit’s tastes.


“Fine.” Amlakawit conceded. “What do I have to do?”


Stand at the altar and offer me, The Eternal Sun, a draught of your own blood. In return, you’ll become my priestess, and I’ll grant you the agency to do as you please on this earth.


Scared, but with little options, Amlakawit stood and spun, in the distance she could see one of the invaders, his bizarre reflective garb glinting in the light of the torch he held. His rifle was slung across his back, but he had in hand a wicked looking sword, thin and curved. He grinned as he saw Amlakawit stand up from behind the altar, but his mirth changed as she brought the blade up to her own palm. He spoke at her, in his own language, but it was clear he was mocking her. It was enough to convince Amlakawit to cast her die.


The blade didn’t hurt, it split through her skin and flesh with an ease she had never experienced in preparing the goats or lambs for cooking. The flow of vitae was almost immediate and though it ran down to the heel of her palm, it fell onto the stone altar shortly thereafter. As soon as the red drops connected with the surface of the weathered stone, Amlakawit felt it. A surging sense of warmth and radiance in her body, nauseating and dizzying, but euphoric in equal measure. She pitched forward to catch herself from falling, steadying herself on the altar where she was shocked to discover that her hand, only a second ago opened with the knife she had found, was whole again.


Still, she realized something was off, or at least different. The altar seemed smaller, the invader seemed smaller, the great itself and even the world seemed smaller. Amlakawit groaned as the warmth blossomed into heat and radiated throughout her body. She felt her robes, simple things of woven cloth, strain against her back. The leather of her sandals snapped, and she felt the stone of the great hall on her toes, and then against all of her feet as they overwhelmed her footwear. But most novel of all was the way the entire world seemed to fall away from her, to shrink around her.


Yes, feel the power coursing through you!


Amlakawit tried to calm herself, but she couldn’t stop her heart from beating wildly in her chest, or the sweat from beading up on her skin. In truth, it felt phenomenal. Disorienting and strange, but phenomenal none the less. She only wanted more of it, and was rewarded with continued growth. Although never immodest, she wasn’t sure what to make of the shredding of her own clothes as she rapidly outgrew them. Some part of her mind wanted to find something to cover up with, or even use her hands to hide herself, but everything simply felt too good to worry about such trivial matters.


It did remind her, however, of the invader in the room with her. Seemingly through a trance he had approached her, jaw slack in wonder at the sight of her continued growth, and revealed form. Something about the way he looked at her angered Amlakawit, and one of her hands shot out, seizing the invader by the shoulder. She was surprised in equal measure to find her hand was large enough to grab the man and pull him toward her with seemingly no effort, but also that her grip was such that he screamed in pain and dropped the rifle he had unshouldered and held in place of the torch.


He flailed, trying at first to simply beat her hand off of him with the hilt of his blade, but quickly abandoning that to attempt to slice at her with the sword. Amlakawit marveled at how the sword glanced off her, and even when he attempted to stab her with the tip, bent and snapped instead of piercing her skin at all. She abandoned the knife that she had used and seized him with both hands, this time feeling his flesh give under her grip and causing another scream as the sword clattered to the ground.


Amlakawit found it difficult to focus, the pleasurable sensation of growing was joined by something new. Despite the sudden onset of something else, she was able to very bluntly hold the invader still between her hands. With every passing moment her grip on the man growing stronger, and wrapping further around him. But the newer sensation became one she recognized, one she knew.


She had felt it this morning, when she woke and smelled the beginning of a broth on the hearth. She had felt it the previous night after coming in from the field and the scent of the lamb roasting hit her. And she felt it now as the scent of the man struggling in her grip rose to her nostrils. It was hunger.


You know how to satiate that hunger in you.


Amlakawit hunched over, deep breaths in through her nose brought more delicious scent to her and deep exhalations out of her mouth washed hot, heavy breath over the man who only moments earlier had sought to do unspeakable things to her. Amlakawit tried to ignore the hunger that had suddenly rooted itself in her gut, she tried to focus instead on the delightful euphoria of being so massive and continuing to grow, but she couldn’t shake the smell. She didn’t know when she recognized that she was drooling, her mouth salivating so heavily that it simply spilled out of her and over her lips and chin, where it fell on the man caught in her grasp. Even when she became aware of it, it only reminded her of what she wanted.


There were no thoughts, nothing to dissuade her. Only the hunger in her gut as she had never felt and the morsel that smelled so good in her hands.


Do it!


Amlakawit bit down on the man. His head and chest easily fitting inside her mouth. Her teeth and jaw felt the resistance of his clothing, of his flesh, of his bones, and then simply bit through them all. A wet snapping, crunching sound filled Amlakawit’s ears, and replaced the abruptly stopped screaming, as a gushing warmth filled her mouth. She didn’t even bother to consider the warmth also running down her hand, as she chewed. The taste was exceptional. Cured or aged meat had nothing to compare, nothing in her village or even in her travels could rival the savory sweetness of the flavor in her mouth and beginning to run down her cheek. She didn’t even finish chewing before chomping down on the limp lower half of the man, adding its delectable crunch to the now squishy remains of his upper torso. A few more greedy bites, and the man was gone from her hands, and entirely in her mouth being contentedly chewed into a homogeneous paste.


As she chewed the warmth and euphoria returned. Already too big for her clothes, she felt the last scraps of her attire fall to the ground as she surged in size again. Some distracted part of her mind was thankfully that the chamber with the altar was as massive as it was, even still she recognized that she would soon be too large to stand. Shakily, still reeling from the pleasure of growing, Amlakawit found her way to her feet. The earth felt alien under her bare feet, no longer a discernible patchwork of broken stone flooring, but now just . . . nothing to her. Every small movement reduced more of the flooring to pebbles and dust, but she could not bring herself to care, she stretched upward, he hands hitting the ceiling of the massive hall before she could extend her arms completely. Still, she folded her arms behind her head, stood on her toes and felt the whole body stretch as she leaned her head back and swallowed what had been, only a few seconds earlier, a living human.


The stretch, the sensation of her food traveling down to her stomach, and the waning feeling of bliss from growing were interrupted by angry, panicked shouting from below her. Seemingly from out of nowhere, although Amlakawit knew she had spaced out in carnivorous bliss for longer than she could estimate, another of the invaders had entered the great hall. Clearly alarmed at seeing a woman, naked, with blood still coating her lips and chin, and towering over him larger than any statuary, his speech turned threatening as he pointed his repeating rifle at her.


Another morsel to slake our hunger.


Laughing, Amlakawit reached down. She saw and heard the rifle fire, the smoke and noise were certainly louder in the great hall than they would’ve been outside, but for some reason she didn’t care, she only batted and eye at the smoke and fire, and the shot itself, barely registered against her skin. Her hand caught the terrified man even easier than the previous man, easily wrapping one hand around his entire body. He screamed as he was hoisted high into the air, so that Amlakawit could more easily regard him. Clothed in the same kind of attire as the other, Amlakawit had a vague sensation of liking the taste of his clothing less than what was wrapped up in it. She grinned at the shrieking man in her hand.


“Play?” She asked, repeating back to him one of the few words of her language he may have understood.


The man paused for a minute in horror at the thought, but resumed screaming as Amlakawit’s other hand approached him. Pinched between her fingers, she plucked his rifle away, and quickly reduced it to scrap and splintered with just a bit of added pressure. The metal and wood rent asunder between the most casual rubbing of her fingertips, she discarded the rifle and set to work on the man’s clothes. She didn’t care for his comfort, or safety, as she plucked at his garments, tearing away large swathes of cloth and simply letting it fall. Within moments the man was naked and bruised in her grip.


“Fun!” She taunted.


Still screaming, Amlakawit brought the man closer to her mouth. She could feel herself salivating as she drew him nearer. She had just eaten a whole man, that was, at the time, as large to her as a small hen, but she felt as though she wanted, needed, more. Still larger than would be comfortable, Amlakawit couldn’t help herself. Heedless of his screaming and pleading, not that she could understand him anyway, Amlakawit shoved the man headfirst into her mouth. Some part of her recognized that despite her newfound size, this new victim was still too large to be swallowed whole.


Do it!


That was all the prompting Amlakawit needed, her hands forced the man in deeper. She felt his squirming form hit the back of her throat and pushed again. She’d never swallowed anything even half as large, and the sensastion of his fight to stay alive, coupled with the oddly erotic feeling of his screams in back her mouth only spurred Amlakawit on further. His struggling did little to prevent her, but his size was still something of a challenge, so Amlakawit braced herself mentally for a moment, drew in a deep breath through her nose, and forced a powerful gulping swallow.


She was rewarded with the sensation of the man’s body slipping part way into her throat, leaving only his kicking feet outside her mouth. She could feel his struggling, now reduced to and impotent writhing against the vastly superior strength of her throat, she even thought she could still hear his whimpering pleas. Her tongue snaked out from under him and deftly pulled his feet passed her lips and teeth into her mouth where another powerful contraction of her throat pulled him even deeper. She could feel his knees inside of her throat now, no less effective than his upper body, but still something to be savored.


Amlakawit laughed, she could feel her laughter jostling the tiny man in her gullet, which only brought more laughter to shake her meal. Settling down for a moment, Amlakawit committed herself to satiating her hunger, however temporarily, and braced herself, this time both mentally, with one hand against the temple wall, and one over her stomach, as she swallowed, hard. It proved to be enough and the still squirming man passed from her mouth, into her throat, and then down into her stomach to join the remains of his comrade.


The effort alone felt superhuman, almost like it had required some outside force to push him down into her gut, and Amlakawit collapsed down to the temple floor, shaking the entire structure as she did. As she hit the floor, she felt her meal slide into place. With both of her hands folded on her stomach, just under her breasts, she felt a few flutters from within her before all sensations from her gut stopped, replaced by the feeling of a heavy meal, and the still alienating euphoria of growing.


Amlakawit stretched out on the floor, now the only way she could. Her heels pushed away more of the stone flooring and the remnants of any of the temple’s internal structures that remained. She felt the altar she had offered a blood sacrifice to under her head as she continued to spread out, both her limbs and as she grew. She was only half aware of her hand that had moved down her stomach and between her legs. Everything felt indescribably more vibrant, her skin and her fingers felt more sensitive as they rubbed passed each other, her fingers plowed their way through her bush, every hair tingling like never before until she found her clitoris and immediately joined with her other hand to begin stimulating herself.


Distracted as she was with pleasure, she still registered the sensations of her soles pressing up against the walls of the great hall. A momentary resistance was all that the walls offered before her feet pushed through the stone wall and collapsed the hallway outside of it. The same repeated itself under her head as the altar disintegrated into nothing beneath her expanding mass, but neither the collapsing wall, nor the shattered altar stopped her from pleasuring herself. She slid fingers inside of herself while the other hand worked her labia. As she felt the warmth from growing crash into the electricity building in her loins, she felt the walls around her for the first time.


The pressure building from without, the pleasure building from within, Amlakawit cared nothing for the restraints around him. Fighting against her environment in anger, fingering herself in desperation, Amlakawit writhed in her confines. In one, massive burst, Amlakawit flexed her entire form outward. The walls exploded around her as she grew too massive for the subterranean hall, and the temple at large. She screamed as the orgasm overtook her. The explosion of stone and eruption of earth was utterly unprecedented in all her experience, but even that couldn’t compare to the earthshaking sensations that burst out of her.


Amlakawit didn’t know how long she lay there, in the completely shattered ruins of the abandoned temple. Aftershocks of her masturbation mingles with seemingly tiny spurts of growth that all felt like no pleasure she had ever experienced. When she finally felt the sensations of fire and pleasure wash out of her limbs and recede into a pleasant thrumming inside her still swollen pussy, she sat up and took in the world around her.


She knew at once that, except for the destroyed temple, the world had not changed, there was still an occasional report of gunfire, still screams in the midday sun, but still, to her, everything was new. The world around her was small, the temple she’d exploded out of seemingly insignificant, despite it sheltering her only minutes prior. She climbed to her feet, something of a task given she found herself only half in the hole that had been the subterranean great hall with the altar, but her massive size facilitated it by ignoring the destruction of what remained of the temple’s walls.


As she stood up, she felt the detritus of the temple fall away. Centuries old stone reduced to dust and debris that she casually wiped away as though crumbs from her skin. In standing she caught a glimpse of the surroundings. She saw her village, a few of the buildings in flames, a truck she didn’t recognize, and the surrounding countryside with the sun illuminating everything high in the sky. She also saw the invaders looking up at him.


Dressed in a similar fashion to the others and equipped with the same gear, the three invaders shot wildly at Amlakawit, each shot was a percussive blast a few seconds apart, but none of them having any effect on her. Amlakawit laughed, shaking the world around her. She was surprised that the gunshots from the village silenced in response. Her hands quickly caught the invaders, one in her right and two in her left.


More! Show them what it means to cross you!


Amlakawit lifted the sole invader in her right hand above her head. In view of the other two, and the entire village, she dropped him into her open mouth. For a moment, she felt the marauder fight against her tongue, and then turned to his compatriots, her mouth open just enough to let her latest snack breath. Before they could acclimate themselves to the site of their fellow bandit from behind teeth, Amlakawit moved the man in her mouth to her molars and began to chew. The spectacle was enough to bring a smile to Amlakawit’s face, as she continued to chew and then swallow. The warmth of growth returned, although a dim candle to the bonfire she’d experienced earlier.


“You two are already doomed, but…” Amlakawit said, then turning to shout toward her village. “Any among you who desires the mercy of the Eternal Sun instead of its wrath, may fall to worship me!”


With that out of the way, Amlakawit plucked one of the panicking two invaders from her hand and roughly rolled him in her fingers. She felt bones break, she felt flesh give under her fingertips, but more importantly the banal act shredded clothing and gear from the relatively tiny man. It took a few seconds, painful, loud seconds for the invader himself, but inconsequential for her, before he hung, broken and naked between her fingers.


Amlakawit simply pushed his form between her lips and repeated the process of chewing and swallowing. This morsel was significantly softer, quieter, and more still even before she mashed it into oblivion and swallowed. She turned her attention to the last invader in her left hand, the thumb and forefinger of her right hand drawing close to him. He screeched and desperately began to throw off his gear and clothing. Amlakawit chuckled as the invader stripped himself with a desperate craze that only came from seeing someone masticated.


Newly naked, the tiny man in her palm fell to his knees and began to prostrate himself over and over again to Amlakawit’s face. With her free index finger, she delicately set her fingernail under his chin. It took an incredible amount of control to simply gently lift his head from where he had attempted to bow to her palm, instead of violently, and accidentally, flicking his head off entirely. When her eyes saw his face looking up at her, she smiled. Very slowly she let her jaw fall open, to the tiny man’s shaking head. Her tongue rolled out over her teeth, resulting in the tiny invader to began pleading again. He continued to beg and plead in his language as she tilted her palm, sloping him toward her mouth. He slid along her skin, clawing at her palm to prevent his descent into her waiting mouth. But he had no effect.


Tilting her head back and raising her palm completely, the tiny man dropped into her mouth and was almost immediately sealed in by her jaw snapping shut. She felt the man in her mouth try to wrap his arms around her tongue, as if to wrangle the muscle and prevent what he knew was coming, she slid her tongue from under him and dropped it back on top of him. A few moments later, she forced her tongue back under him and spent a few moments savoring the feeling of a wriggling snack inside her mouth.


She paid the tiny bleating coming from in her mouth no mind as she moved him to the back of her throat, and without delay swallowed him alive. More than chewing she enjoyed the sensation of a squirming morsel sliding down her throat, and disappearing beneath her breastbone into her gut. The warmth was even improved, Amlakawit rested her hand over her stomach and felt the warmth spread as she relished the memory of the sensation of the invader sliding down her throat, wriggling the whole way down.


Without warning she felt a pressure bubble build in her and immediately erupt from her gut. The belch lasted longer than she would’ve liked, but more notably, towering over the land, it radiated out and carried over the village and the surrounding countryside without restriction. At her size she could hear it echo off the hills in the distance, and the silence that fell afterward causing Amlakawit to break into a fit of laughter.


Amlakawit turned her gaze toward the village and the invaders' truck.


It’s all yours for the taking, and those that will not worship, they will feed.


Amlakawit began to walk toward the village, every foot shaking the earth as she walked. She passed by the stream that ran through her village, and caught a glimpse of her reflection in the water’s shimmer, and smiled at the golden yellow eyes that looked back at her.

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

Thank you so much for reading!

I look forward to hearing what you think!

EDIT: SONNOVA BISCUIT, so much formatting, so much lost!