- Text Size +
Warning:  This is a story of a man being transformed into a chocolate bar and eaten.
Contains: Food TF, Vore, MF/m.  ** There are two bonus parts in the end with other stuff, with accordingly warnings. **

Prologue:

I've just finished the summer semester at my university and wanted to go home for few days for the holiday. I had to take a short bus from my apartment near the university and then a 2- hours train to my hometown. That day was the holiday's eve and a lot of people traveled somewhere, soldiers going home for a holiday pass, students like me going home, families going to visit relatives, etc… The train was crowded and loud from all of these people but I've found a seat, put my headphones on, and tried to take a nap. 

I woke up with a strange feeling. Like I slept waaay to much. I also noticed that I don’t feel myself sitting on the train seat nor the movement of the train. I tried to stay calm and assess the situation. I was sitting leaning against a metallic wall in a small cold and dark metallic room, a faint smell of chocolate was in the air and the vague sound of industrial AC and machines. 

I wanted to stand up and explore where I was and find out how I got there. It can't be that I just overslept in the train, the train workers were waking me up at the last stop if so. Maybe there was some accident? Or a terror attack? 

Anyway, I've found out that for some reason it was very hard and painful to move my limbs and only my eyes and head moved freely. I tried to talk but no sound came out. Ok, now I'm scared. It's clear that something bad and unusual happened. 


Ch. 1 :

A door was opened and I was blinded by a bright light pouring in. I couldn’t react as a man figure in front of me grabbed my hands and pulled me onto a metallic cart. Lying on my back I couldn’t see much except the high factory celling. I felt a sting in my neck, something was injected to me. From that point I've become completely paralyzed and my senses became blurry, like in a dream.

All I can recall was riding a conveyer belt, having my cloths ripped of me, being showered with some liquids, before sliding into a large vat containing a thick liquid smelling and tasting as a strong, very concentrated chocolate. Immediately I began to drown and thought to myself I don’t know what the hell is happening or why, but I guess this is the end. The thick chocolate fluid quickly entered my open mouth and nostrils, then nonstop yet slowly down my throat. I couldn’t control my body as I swallowed and inhaled the chocolate filling every part of me and then I blacked out.  

After an unknown amount of time, I sort of woke up and my senses started to comeback. I was still paralyzed and couldn’t move, I felt my eyes were open but all I could see was complete darkness. There was a mild smell and taste of chocolate and the feeling of aluminium foil on my naked body. I also felt pressure from all directions, as if I was stacked and packed. 

I gave up trying to understand what happened or why and how is this all even possible, at this point I just waited to see what happens next. A sort of answer to my questions soon came to my ears. A vague female voice said: "I love these special transformed chocolates! It's a shame people can't know our secret ingredient, they just think it's an awesome- very tasty regular chocolate."  Another female voice respond: "yeah, I know what you mean… anyway, let's load those crates to the delivery truck."

Wait what!? I've put two plus two together and realized what happened. Somehow I'm a chocolate bar now, one of many other pieces like me. As a former engineering student, I tried to calculate how many bars my body could produce. Depends on the bar's size, it was between several hundreds to almost 3,000. But my consciousness was attached to only one bar.

I figured out I was one of the bars in a cardboard package, waiting to be delivered to a store. I wonder, which one of the chocolate brands am I?  It doesn’t matter. Tasty chocolate is tasty chocolate, and that’s all I am now. 

During the ride on the delivery truck, I had quiet time for myself to think and actually grasp the situation. The "high on adrenalin" feeling that I had until now was starting to fade, and my chocolate senses started to wake up.  So, I'm a chocolate bar now. My body is made of chocolate, and to any person out there that’s all I am. Not human anymore. But I still have a human-like felling. Still have my human senses, and also have an active mind that is able to think and feel. I can feel my heartbeat when I'm excited, but it's clear that I don’t have an actual heart, Strange…

The ride continues on, as I don’t really have a sense of time anymore. Yet, as the time pass, my chocolate personality becomes clearer. So let's think about it straight on, let's talk about the elephant in the room. I AM A CHOCOLATE BAR, BEING DELIVERED TO A STORE, THEN SOMEONE WILL BUY ME AND THEN EAT ME, AND THAT WILL PROBABLY BE MY END. 
Then, something that I didn’t expect happened. The thought of being eaten by someone was making me feel sexually aroused. Just in the same way thinking about sex with women felt like back when I was human. It must have happened because my chocolate senses came to life.

Hmmm... Interesting... I guess that as a chocolate, my whole purpose in life is being eaten. Therefore, fulfilling that purpose is attached to my orgasmic sensation, in the same way as a human feeling about sex. At the beginning, this new discovery was scary, but the more I think of it the more I realize that I actually want to be eaten. I now have a new desire to feel that special chocolate-orgasm. 

Then it hit me. Back when I was human, I was a straight 25 y/o male. All this time when I was thinking of all those new desires, in my mind I always imagined a hot woman eating chocolate bar sexily and passionately. That’s because my part human mind still values hot women as sexy. But now that I have absolutely no control of my fate, I could end at the hands of anybody, even guys. That realization scared me senseless. I started to feel nervously helpless.

The truck stopped and I heard the door opening. My package was unloaded and was put down in some storage room (well, that’s what I think at least…). One step closer to the end of the line. My mind fills with both fear and excitement, I wonder when I'll be unpacked and sold.


Ch. 2:

I cannot really see around me because of my wrap, but I can feel and gently hear what's going around. After sometime in storage I felt movement above me, and then for the first time I felt a human hand grabbing me and putting me on a shelf. The warm squeeze of that hand felt nice and calming. Then some more bars were arranged on me. 

I vaguely heard the sound of a shop, people talking, vibrations when hands picked products near me, etc… From the cycles of sound and activities coming and going, I concluded that I was laying in the shelf for 3 days before the chocolate bars above were bought and I was revealed to all customers to take. 

All this time I thought of what will happen to me. How someone is going to buy me and eat me. How will it feel to melt on a beautiful sexy woman's tongue? My chocolate mind made me very excited and aroused of these ideas. On one hand, my human part didn’t want it to happen, I wanted to stay alive as much as possible. But on the other hand, my chocolate part wanted to be bought and eaten as soon as possible. That had me feeling scared and horny at the same time, a bit strange feeling but not a bad one.

I thought of my old life, my dream was to be- suddenly, out of nowhere a hand grabbed me and picked me with some other snacks. HOLY SHIT, someone is buying me right now! I can't believe it's happening! My heartbeat jumps high with excitement, and I have a feeling that resembles a hard-on. Oh please don’t! I don’t want my life to be over! Not like this, it is humiliating to die at someone's mouth as nothing more than a piece of chocolate! Wait, maybe I do want it? Damn it feels so sexy yet so wrong! At least let it be a hot woman!
I was slammed on the cashier's table, and few seconds later another hand grabbed me, held me still, and with a loud beep threw me into a paper bag with other snacks. "That will be 20-something" I faintly heard a female voice said. Several seconds later the bag was lifted, and I faintly heard a male voice replying "thank you!". 

No no no no nonononono!!! Is that a male- guy who just bought me!? Nooooo! Please no! Oh this is so humiliating! Not only that my life was about to end soon, and not only that it will be inside the mouth of that guy (Eww disgusting!!), I probably will be forced to experience that as an extremely orgasmic act! Damn I hate myself for still thinking of this in a sexual way, this is wrong! From the paper bag, I was shoved into what I assumed was a backpack.

Some time was passed, and I could feel the backpack moving and my weight shifts every now and then. One time, I heard the sound of a train station and the sounds of people around me. Their life continued as usual while I was stuck here, waiting for my fate. I enviously heard girlfriends and boyfriends talking, moms with their kids, people coming back from work… And I was sitting there waiting to be humiliatingly consumed. 

A hand was shoved inside the bag and grabbed me with one other snack. I was held in the air and heard that male voice saying: "Want some?" I haven't heard any reply but another hand grabbed me and took me off the first one. My heart was about to explode with excitement and anticipation. Is he offering me to one of his friends? It doesn’t matter, I'm about to be consumed in a matter of minutes. As a chocolate, I don’t get to decide who eats me and when. My whole purpose in life now is to be tasty and provide nutrients to my owner's body. It's sooo humiliating! I'm nothing more than an object to them, something to be consumed purely for a few seconds of pleasure and good taste on their tongue. It's a very disgusting, very sexual, degrading and life ending experience for me, and a nice, tasty, short feeling for the guy who's about to eat me. 

Two hands holding me and gently opening my wrap from the top making my upper half naked. Light and fresh air, which I haven't felt in a long time immediately flooded me. I wasn’t prepared for what I saw next. A giant smiling face of a beautiful 20-something years old blonde girl. She looked like an angel shined by the sun from the train's window. My whole chocolate body felt like a heart that was exploding, and I felt like having the biggest hard on of my life. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. 

From then on it all happened quite fast, no more than a minute, but I grasped every tenth of a second, every smell, taste, voice, sight and touch. Her eyes were gazing directly into me with lust. Her white- teeth smile was beautifully stunning. Her hand brought me closer to mouth as it started to open, reviling her beautiful wet pink tongue that came out a bit to welcome me.  

Her hot breath washed over me as I came closer and closer. My tip landed on her tongue. Instantly I felt the wet softness as her saliva slowly got me melting. She pulled me with her tongue more and more inside her warm mouth, and with a powerful for me and gentle for her bite, she cut off the top one of my 4 cubes. 

Simultaneously, I felt myself both in the rest of the bar and inside her mouth. She started to gently chew the cube inside her mouth and her warm saliva helped melting me. I felt her teeth grinding me and her tongue sloshing me around, making me mix with her saliva. All of my senses were captured deep in that extremely orgasmic moment inside her mouth. It was the biggest, most immense orgasm that I ever had in my life. It felt like getting the mother of all blowjobs.

At the same time while being in total bliss, she took the rest of my body still being held in her hands, and pointed me towards her boyfriend's mouth. She didn't speak, her face expression was that of "Now you want a bite too babe?". He answered by opening his mouth. Oh NO! I haven't even finished experiencing the best sexual moment of my life, and HE is going to eat me too!? Please no! That’s so humiliating! 

I could do nothing as she fed me into his mouth. All of those super immense felling that I just had with her, I was starting to get with him. Obviously his mouth breath smelled different, less pleasant. The feeling and taste of his saliva mixing with me were too. But when he took a bite and started chewing it was much different. Instead of getting a felling of the best blowjob in the world, I got the feeling of a rough big dick entering my butt. It was painful, disgusting, humiliating, but nonetheless felt very orgasmic. It was like being raped, except for the fact that I had a mega super-combined orgasm, the part inside his mouth felt like hell. 

The piece inside the girlfriend's mouth was done being chewed, and she swallowed. I felt myself sliding down her throat and few seconds later my torment inside his mouth was ending with a swallow too. She took the chocolate bar and cut off with her hand the third piece of the original bar. Half of me stayed wrapped at her hand and the new cut piece was brought into her mouth. Again I felt the same process of melting on her welcoming wet pink tongue. This time her mouth breath smelled and tasted like chocolate, but I still felt her own scent. She chewed me while smirking to her boyfriend. 

On one hand I was in heavenly bliss, getting that huge super orgasm again. But on the other hand I was scared that my life is minutes from ending it this beautiful young couple's stomachs. I envied her boyfriend. I was being terminated by his girlfriend and his own mouths and he was living his life, enjoying the romantic relationship with that angel. She closed the wrap on what's left of me and put me on the train's table. I was blinded again.

My first swallowed part reached her stomach. The smell and taste inside were awful, like vomit. I couldn’t see anything but felt the traces of her breakfast and some coffee. Mixing with the stomach acid made that part of me slowly black out. When I reached his stomach, it was ten times worse. Fortunately most of my consumed parts were inside her.

Sitting wrapped on the table, I finally had time to think and comprehend what just happened and what my end is gonna look like. The fear from the unknown was gone, and replaced by the fear of what will specifically happen to the rest of me. Am I going to being eaten by that beautiful girl or by her boyfriend? Are they even going to eat me or decide that they had enough and throw the rest of me to the garbage? What happen after I reach the stomach? Is that how I die or is there a continuation? 

Part of me is happy and thankful for the opportunity to participate in a sexual act by a goddess like her, also for feeding her and providing nutrients to her body and making her enjoy my good taste. Another part is sorry that my life is just about to end, condemned to death by being eaten. 

My thoughts are cut again by a hand picking me. My wrap is removed again to reveal the boyfriend holding me. His girlfriend is busy in her phone which make me scared of the realization of what is about to come. Surprisingly he points me toward his girlfriend mouth, trying to be a gentleman and offer me to her before he finishes me off. Please take me! I promise I'll be tasty! She complies with a cute smile and sexy look into his eyes and opens her mouth. Yay!! She grabs me out of his hands and takes a nice big bite of me by herself, but not all of me. She chews my while looking at him smirking sexily. She returned what was left of me to him and he quickly pops the piece into his mouth. 

The special sexual experience from before comes again. This time it is more powerful because now my entire being is inside either their mouths or stomachs. The felling is like getting the world champion of blowjobs by her, and the roughest anal penetration from him. All the while I smell their both mouth breath, taste their both saliva, feel myself being chewed by their teeth and manipulated around by their tongues. He swallows fist and then she. There are still small remnants of me on her lips and tongue and they share a kiss. 

I reach climax as they both swallowed. The best orgasm in the history of orgasms, maybe ever. It only cost me my pride and my life, as this super sensual yet somewhat humiliating experience is ending my life. Few minutes later and I black out, this is the end. Or is it?

 
Epilogue (continue digestion):

Wow, that was one hell of an experience… WAIT! How am I still having consciousness? I think, therefore I am. Is that right? Let's see, I feel myself in two different places at the same time, I can't see. What's that sound? It's like fluids running here and there and something like drums pounding in two different rhythms. It feels like I'm drowned in some fluid that taste and smells like vomit, but it's mixed with me.

As I was about to point out the obvious, a wet mushed chunk was splashed into me. it smelled and tasted strongly of ketchup, and potato? Somehow, I was still alive inside the stomachs of my owners, those who ate me. I guess they are now my gods. My whole being is inside them and I'm completely at their unaware mercy. More and more wet mushed chunks of fries with ketchup were plunged into me. 

Occasionally a chunk that tasted like mayo landed also. In my human life, I was very picky with food and didn't like to eat a lot of common things. Ketchup was one of them. But now, I'm no longer a man, I'm an already eaten food item. What I want and like is irrelevant. Now bigger chunks were starting to fall and splash in me. They smelled tasted like a mixture of bread, beef, tomato, lettuce, cheese and ketchup. My two new gods were enjoying a meal of a hamburger with fries and I'm taking it all in their stomachs. Every now and then a lukewarm mouthful of cola is poured on me too. 

Later that evening, as I was half asleep but still aware it happened. The sound of their heartbeat and breathing became stronger and faster. Are they doing some sport? I guess that will quickly burn me as calories. It's a mystery that I'm still alive in a certain way… 

I heard groans. Oh silly me, not sport, SEX! All the while I'm sloshing around in their stomachs, and then some sort of break. I felt the boy's body life more and more as the girl's become calmer. Then I felt him cumming. I don't know how, I just felt it. Few second later, my part inside the girl's stomach had a glob of salty fluid dripping into me. Is that what I think it is!? Oh how humiliating. Moments later I blacked out completely again. 


Epilogue's epilogue (toilet stuff + tongue TF):

How the hell I'm still alive!? What else is there for me? I saw bright light that blinded me and splashed into pool of water. The water tasted like pee. I looked up to see a male butt and genitals. The butthole slowly opened and a brown log started to come out. He literally shat me out, and now he IS shitting on me. The smells and tastes were beyond bearable. I wanted to cease to exist, but I had to take it straight in my face, and merging with me. He wiped, threw the paper on me and flushed. My world was spinning and grew dark. That part was gone forever. 

Wait I still have my mind. Oh right, the part inside the goddess girl. Maybe she'll shit me out later… Instead, something which I didn't expect happened. I smelled a strong smell of a morning mouth breath, tasted a strong taste of bitter saliva, and felt drenched within it. Suddenly light poured in. I saw row of teeth and the roof of a mouth above me, and the opening hole between two lips, from the inside. The lips were shut closed. Ok I give up trying to understand… 

Moment later an answer came in a shape of lips opening again. This time I saw trough it a mirror. In the mirror was the face of the beautiful angel-like girl who ate me, sticking her tongue out. She moved her tongue and I felt myself moving accordingly. Then it hit me, I've became part of her tongue. Destined to be part of her body for a long time. 
I'm no longer a human, nor a chocolate bar, nor mush of chewed food in stomach, nor piece of shit in the toilet. I'm a beautiful girl's tongue for the rest of my life, and there's nothing I can do about it.