- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First fic, hope you enjoy!

Eridana wake up with a start, the gently muscled knight groaning as she felt her entire body groan at her. Blinking the world slowly came into focus for her as she yawned and cuddled the soft gently sloped bed under her. Only when her messy red haired head grinds into something wet and fleshy do her eyes snap open as she realizes where she is, last night coming to her in a rush along with her nude cum splatered state. Squeaking to herself softly but frantically. "H-how did I get here?!"

Getting to her knees the naturally red haired knight blushed as she checked herself and found not a speck of clothes and that she was prctially covered in cum. Reaching up she blushed harder as she felt some ~new~ cum flow down her face. Her heart beating she turned felt her jaw drop at the truly massive cock next to her. Looking around she took in the simple wooden sleeping room and of course the massive chocolate skined giantess whose belly she was on, the strong knight nothing but the size of a doll.

Speachless the tiny knight realized that well she was once more shrunk she groaned quietly and shifted to look at and between the glorious massive nipple crowned mounds that were this womans breasts to check if she was sleeping. Wincing as her head started to gently pound from all the previous nights alcohol intake. Frowning she tried to recall this eh womans or was it mans name. So distracted was she the knight failed to notice the prominent wolf ears on the presumably womans head, or her face for that matter.

Blearily ogling the massive tits and feeling her pussy tingle Eri started and nearly squealed as she was doused in a thich white liquid without warning! Gasping and flailing it took her hand a second to realize what had happened, some of the thick ~tasty~ cum touching her tongue thorugh her open mouth, gulping she froze at the feeling of arousal flowing down her back not even noticing she was getting smaller. Without thinking she gulped it down and turned to the source.

She only had a moment to widen her eyes before she was run over by the growing ~throbing~ shaft, the strong knight getting instantly and helplessly pinned under the now somehow even larger shaft! The woman realizing with a start that what she'd though had been a semi erect shaft had actually been fully flacid somehow, then the musky cloying smeel and feel of the dick head took all her notice. The knightess's blush nearly as bright as her hair as she was covered with a new layer of cum and pushed into the soft warm skin of this woman whose name she couldn't even recall!

"W-ell she can't be that ba-""LICK."The tiny woman let out a startled yelp and squirmed, her large tits and bare pussy grinding into throbing cock, as her ahem partner suddenly spoke. For a second she considered trying to talk to the woman but the overwhelming heat. scent and feel of the throbing cock overwhelm her reasoning and she does as commanded, blushing and feeling pleasure wash down to her pussy as she licked the dick head that was larger than her, squeaking out near silently. "Ye-s ahh Miss." Her words far to quiet for the massive wolf goddess to hear, not that it would have mattered since she was sleep talking anyway!

Unaware of her partners present state of sleep the tiny knights tongue dragged along the warm wet skin of her cock and the rough stain patches, gulping down cum as it filled her mouth and moaning as her body ground, or was ground depending on your view point, against the massive shaft her tits squishing under it as a vein vibrated her pussy. The knight was utterly unaware of the miniscule beings trapped under the cock without her, somehow surviving last nights ~adventures~, these microscopic being screamed and begged to be noticed by the goddess like dick pet of a knight. Sadly they only ended up going down her throat, the lucky ones drowned in her saliva or the world like giantesses cum.

Soon she felt the throbing increase in pace and the skin harden under her body. Without more warning the cock rose and a ~jet~ of cum blasted! So powerful was the stream it went over Eris head and loudly splattered into the massive womans stomach, but soon it puttered out and the knight squeaked and started to squirm out of the way as the stream weakned and the knigthess found herself utterly ~doused~ in cum. Suddenly a memory from last knight popped into her head, the unknowns woman cock in her mouth and a jet of cum going down Eri's throat and the knight getting ~shrunk~ as a result!

She shrieked "Wait NO!" the sweet tasty cum going down her throat and for a second forgot anything but gulping down more of this Goddesses dick juice. Only shaking free of her arousal as she helplessly came into the suddenly massive lake like pond of cum she realized she was trapped in as the massive towering dick, now more like a building sized pillar of arousing flesh, above her wobbled. "No no no no!" Her pride was crushed along with her body as the massive shaft slammed down onto her, the now dick bead sized tiny knight sinking into the throbing flesh, the cum acting like an adherent.

Letting out muffled protests Eri squirmed as hard as she could against the massive cock pillar and trying to focus on espacing and not worshiping it. Sadly being such a pathetic size it was hopeless, the sleeping goddess reaching down and gently rubbing her balls, the tiny suddenly ground along her smooth stomach and utterly enveloped by cum! Needing to breath Eri had no choice but to slurp down as much cum as she could, her size shrinking and her mind falling to a dick juice drinking haze till she was of a similar size to the pathetic micro sex toys, utterly unnoticeable to the waking giantess.

Yawning Goddess groaned and squirmed as the wolf goddess awoke, reaching down she scratched her gently throbing and only slightly, for her, erecy shaft. Casually gripping the massive for everyone but her cock she gently stroked herself, deciding to put the few remaining survivors of her pleasant enoucter with some red haired knightess. Gathering up the survivors carefully she clumped them all toghter into a little ball of tiny microbes and cum and ~shoved~ it down her dick hole with a happy groan. Unknowingly plunging the formerly nearly seven foot tall knightess down her cock before utterly destroying her miniscule form along with all the other specks as a small, again for Chime, jet of cum spewed forth. "Nghhh, good morning had such a nice dream wonder where Eri went? Ah well im sure shes fine." With that the Goddess yawned and turned over to snuggle her pillows, a tiny Eri spread somewhere over her cum stained fingers~
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment, gib validation.